Probiotic and Enzymes?
Vitamin D especially in the winter.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think everyone would benefit from ashwagandha in their lists.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Circumin I love. Same with CoQ10

Might not be a "vitamin" or supplement but I love the health benefits from Lauric Acid in Coconut oil

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ACV
NARLA/ALA

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
My only year round health supps are Orange Triad and hawthorne berry. I has slightly high blood pressure at the doc, started taking hawthorne berry, went back about a month later, and blood pressure was back into normal ranges. It was a few years ago so I don't remember the readings. For the price its fantastic.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My only year round health supps are Orange Triad and hawthorne berry. I has slightly high blood pressure at the doc, started taking hawthorne berry, went back about a month later, and blood pressure was back into normal ranges. It was a few years ago so I don't remember the readings. For the price its fantastic.
Hawthorne is amazing for BP. I forgot to add that in my list.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where do you get your ashwagandha? Particular brand you prefer?
I prefer NOW brand as it is one of the only that offer standardized extraction and 2.5% withanolides. I've tried numerous brands and continue to come back and every time I immediately notice a difference.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Apart from the obvious ones, I'd like to mention

- Olive Leaf extract. I use extracts standardized for both oleuropein and hydroxytyrosol
- Citrus Bioflavonoids, naringin, hesperidin and rutin in particular I've found to aid fatloss amongst other things
- Inositol and theanine are great for relaxing.Relora, bacopa & ashwagandha (now, sensoril & ksm-66) are staples for me too.
- TMG is probably one of the supplements I take that leads to very noticeable strength increases. I take about 9g ED. Has other benefits too
- Potassium nitrate, although I suspect it might lead to GI sides
- ArA

etc, etc
-

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apart from the obvious ones, I'd like to mention - Olive Leaf extract. I use extracts standardized for both oleuropein and hydroxytyrosol - Citrus Bioflavonoids, naringin, hesperidin and rutin in particular I've found to aid fatloss amongst other things - Inositol and theanine are great for relaxing.Relora, bacopa & ashwagandha (now, sensoril & ksm-66) are staples for me too. - TMG is probably one of the supplements I take that leads to very noticeable strength increases. I take about 9g ED. Has other benefits too - Potassium nitrate, although I suspect it might lead to GI sides - ArA etc, etc -
Why 9g TMG? The study was done with 3g ingested daily.

I take 3g daily

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
One great Na-Rala formula is AOR Mito Charger. I'm a repeat buyer. Has so many goodies I'd buy separately http://www.aorhealth.com/mito-charger/

Also CoQ10 400mg by Healthy Origins or Jarrow's version. Not all CoQ10 is the same. Coq10 from these reputable brands blows the rst awaty. You can really feel it working. I also take Swanson's 300mg softgels with 30mg Tocotrienols included

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
tyga, I found more to be better, definitely. Plus, I like being a guinea big :D

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might not be a "vitamin" or supplement but I love the health benefits from Lauric Acid in Coconut oil
I prefer getting mine from breast milk. :)

IMG_20141219_152052.jpg

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Var
Primo
Tren
Test

Oh wait... wrong list. Sorry about that.

Msten
Halodrol
Mechabol

Crap...

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Too much TMG = rotten fish smell from your sweat in some

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
I wish Nicotinamide riboside (Niagen) was more affordable, it sounds promising.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I wish Nicotinamide riboside (Niagen) was more affordable, it sounds promising.
You're not missing much. It might be of some use to the elderly, but for us younglings it'd be a waste.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
You're not missing much. It might be of some use to the elderly, but for us younglings it'd be a waste.
I just thought that since the OP mentioned B3 it being a source of it I thought that it might have had some advantages over it but you are correct.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wild Blueberry
Black berries
raspberries
Cranberries
beet
carrot
cauliflower
Spinach/kale
Hemp or Chia seeds or both
Hemp milk or skim milk
water
1 scoop ModernProtein

Blended Amazingness....

Supplements with shake
Fish oil
zinc
Magnesium
Probiotic (3 days a week)
Curcumin (3 days a week)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good list. I usually do a multi such as Orange Triad, a greens powder (SAN Fusion), fish oil, Lipid Stabil, R-ALA and Gut Health just about year round.

Liver Stabil, Anteaus support products, curcumin and co-q10 also make appearances through the year.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gut health
Liv.52
Vit D (winter)
Na-RALA

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gut health
Liv.52
Vit D (winter)
Na-RALA
do you guys who take NA-R-ALA or other GDA type products cycle them? or take them year round

Same with Gut Health or Probiotics?

Just curious... never seen much research or information in regards to that. Willing to learn.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Na-R-ALA I take year round, has great health benefits aside from the glucose control. Probiotics and enzymes all year around too, when I stop I get awful gas and bloating from the amount of food I eat

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Apart from the obvious ones, I'd like to mention

- Olive Leaf extract. I use extracts standardized for both oleuropein and hydroxytyrosol
- Citrus Bioflavonoids, naringin, hesperidin and rutin in particular I've found to aid fatloss amongst other things
- Inositol and theanine are great for relaxing.Relora, bacopa & ashwagandha (now, sensoril & ksm-66) are staples for me too.
- TMG is probably one of the supplements I take that leads to very noticeable strength increases. I take about 9g ED. Has other benefits too
- Potassium nitrate, although I suspect it might lead to GI sides
- ArA

etc, etc
-
So, wait, what have you noticed from 3g vs. 9g?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
do you guys who take NA-R-ALA or other GDA type products cycle them? or take them year round

Same with Gut Health or Probiotics?

Just curious... never seen much research or information in regards to that. Willing to learn.
I personally cycle it.

Na-R-ALA should be more of a nutrient partitioner rather than a GDA, though.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you guys who take NA-R-ALA or other GDA type products cycle them? or take them year round Same with Gut Health or Probiotics? Just curious... never seen much research or information in regards to that. Willing to learn.
I don't see a need to cycle Na-RALA but I usually will cycle it. Definitely cycle other products that are classified as GDA (Recompadrol, Burn24, etc).

Gut Health and/or other Probiotics shouldn't need to be cycled.

Heres a good thread on probiotics:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/185381-how-we-all.html

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don't see a need to cycle Na-RALA but I usually will cycle it. Definitely cycle other products that are classified as GDA (Recompadrol, Burn24, etc).

Gut Health and/or other Probiotics shouldn't need to be cycled.

Heres a good thread on probiotics:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/185381-how-we-all.html
Good
because i do not use GDA's or NA-R-ALA often maybe 1x a week (cheat meals)
Probiotics i love my gut health like you do
Ty for the read.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AP the only University studied GDA in healthy trained men...
Never have used it. And I like the ingredient panel of Recompadrol.

Hear good things though about AP though.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Recompadrol is king imo, #2 or 1b i think is Magnum's Mimic. awesome formula

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good
because i do not use GDA's or NA-R-ALA often maybe 1x a week (cheat meals)
Probiotics i love my gut health like you do
Ty for the read.
Love using Gut Health this time of year. Helps me feel better overall digestion wise.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
strength gains. but you should try it for yourself, it might not work for you as well as it does for me. and in any case tmg is not expensive. you can gt it in bulk powder. athough i will tell you that i found tablets from brands like NOW and Source Naturals to be more effective than for example capsules from another brand which i really didn't 'feel' much. love chewing those NOW and SN tabs pre-wo :D

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
taurine is good for many things ok, but for me these days it's a no-no as it acts as a pump killer on me, which i hate :p

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
strength gains. but you should try it for yourself, it might not work for you as well as it does for me. and in any case tmg is not expensive. you can gt it in bulk powder. athough i will tell you that i found tablets from brands like NOW and Source Naturals to be more effective that for example capsules from another brand which i really didn't 'feel' much. love chewing those NOW and SN tabs pre-wo :D
Yup. I got the large tub from nutrabio. That thing is endless. I'm going to try 9g on Monday about 30-45 min pre-workout. This should be interesting.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SAMe