Tongkat Ali LJ100

Blender

Awards
Just ordered some lj100 from Olympus on Amazon. Hope it won't be a dud.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered some lj100 from Olympus on Amazon. Hope it won't be a dud.
awesome. Olympus product isn’t a dud. Just depends on how you respond. let us know if you notice any benefits.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
awesome. Olympus product isn’t a dud. Just depends on how you respond. let us know if you notice any benefits.
this...I hear all these guys saying what great benefits they get from LJ100, for me not all that....personally I respond MUCH better to fadogia!!!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got the order today. didn’t realize this. wonder if it will make a difference in effectiveness?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this...I hear all these guys saying what great benefits they get from LJ100, for me not all that....personally I respond MUCH better to fadogia!!!
I agree, Fadogia from different sources always increased my strength, my libido and my ball sack.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
well that suck! this is 200 mg of LJ 100 extract you are taking, what was the last testbooster that gave you better libido an alpha feeling to speak of?

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
OL’s LJ100 worked well for me. There shouldn’t be any difference in the Nutrex product as it is the same dose. I bought 3 bottles. So, we’ll see if it gets better.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
OL’s LJ100 worked well for me. There shouldn’t be any difference in the Nutrex product as it is the same dose. I bought 3 bottles. So, we’ll see if it gets better.
I would like to see OL or SNS make a solo FADOGIA!!!

for me fadogia kicks lj's ass!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
never had it solo before....
I-force had a limited time product called fadogia 400 I think...that stuff kickedass. CEL's m-test is very good and so is OL's sup3r pct. be wary of buying solo fadogia though, I've had several inferior brands.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I-force had a limited time product called fadogia 400 I think...that stuff kickedass. CEL's m-test is very good and so is OL's sup3r pct. be wary of buying solo fadogia though, I've had several inferior brands.
m-test was a complete letdown

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
this “should” be the case, but so far it hasn’t been. i’m a week into taking it. so, we will see...
This may sound odd but I respond better to low dose LJ100 and dosing eod.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Now we're talking. Its hard to find it as a single ingredient by a well known and legit company.
did you get to try the I-force fadogia?

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
52 pages but barely any bloodwork................................

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I’m taking BLR Viron and have some bottles of OL LJ100 laying around can I add a few caps of the OL LJ100 to my daily viron? I only take one cap of the viron

Blender

Awards
Received my LJ recently and so far, I think good (deeper) sleep for the last two nights and I supposed much harder n more sustainable hardons. I didn't have a problem in that department but I enjoy the enhancements (I think). To be fair, I did experience similar deep sleep with the Suma paktra (whatever) brand. But I did not experience any erection enhancements I can remember.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No. I did try T-Force many many years ago when it first came out. I didnt respond well at all.
yeah...T-Force was total disappointment. the I-Force fadogia was vastly superior, actually neither m-test or sup3r pct rate as high as the solo I-force product, at least for me-even though I get good results from those products.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no just went through the whole thread and a mention of one person showing bloodwork; other than that I ran through this whole thread expecting people to post bloodwork instead of just feeling and libido. I'm really interested in something liek this but wont waste any money without knowing that it actually works with posted results rather than some type of feeling.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Again for me lj100 is the best for me, problem too expensive to dose high. I do agree with fadogia but my guess is it was spiked? in prior supps because I have yet to use a fadogia product that is even near that since i-force.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no just went through the whole thread and a mention of one person showing bloodwork; other than that I ran through this whole thread expecting people to post bloodwork instead of just feeling and libido. I'm really interested in something liek this but wont waste any money without knowing that it actually works with posted results rather than some type of feeling.
fair enough. but, i’m in it for feel and libido. at my age, those things don’t happen as often as they used to.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have 2 bottles of evomuse testruction. Hopefully that treats me well. I have T Force from omega sports also. Just a little expired but unopened and still good. I’ve used T force in the past and really liked it. Never used Iforce fadogia

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has anyone tested the 5 days on 2 off dosing scheme vs just taking tongkat daily?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Again for me lj100 is the best for me, problem too expensive to dose high. I do agree with fadogia but my guess is it was spiked? in prior supps because I have yet to use a fadogia product that is even near that since i-force.
you are probably right about I-force fadogia being spiked, nothing since has come close.

I would still use m-test or sup3r pct over any LJ product though.

Blender

Awards
I give up. LJ100 seems to screw up my sleep more than anything else with only one pill. I also haven't noticed any libido increase. If anything, it's a decrease. Time to return it!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I give up. LJ100 seems to screw up my sleep more than anything else with only one pill. I also haven't noticed any libido increase. If anything, it's a decrease. Time to return it!
that sucks man.

the nutrex product is starting to give me the same benefits as OLs, but doesn’t seem as strong.

Blender

Awards
that sucks man.

the nutrex product is starting to give me the same benefits as OLs, but doesn’t seem as strong.
I think icariin is much more effective than tongkat Ali. I'll go back to that. I definitely felt a very strong libido and funny sensation when I used the 40% icarrin from livelong nutrition. I also experienced even better with 60% icariin. The only problem I find with hgw is that my body gets used to the effect pretty quick and within a few days, I don't feel it anymore unless I go 3 to 4 days of not taking it.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone tested the 5 days on 2 off dosing scheme vs just taking tongkat daily?
I've run tong kat aka long jack products many times and I personally prefer 5 days on 2 days off cause
I feel the libido effects tend to wear off if I dose every day and by taking the 2 days it keeps me from
building a tolerance to it but again that's my experience.