Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey bro... What did you run Viron at and what did you run LJ100 for the comparison..?
2-3 a day for both. 7 days a week, no break. just one bottle of each.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone notice any weightroom benefits other than libido increase from LJ? Recomp, Cort decrease, added endurance or reps?

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have only tried the 2% eurycomanone from pcity and LJ100. LJ100 at half the dose was more potent for me.

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone notice any weightroom benefits other than libido increase from LJ? Recomp, Cort decrease, added endurance or reps?
with LJ 100.. I noticed a mild leaning effect, nothing major but keeping the physique reasonably hard even on a crappy diet. gym endurance greatly increased I keep track of my miles in the treadmill and the numbers improved pretty good while I was on LJ 100 and rest intervals between sets also shortened. I didnt notice any increase in strength or adding reps.mood and 'can do' attitude greatly improved :)

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
I been doing LJ100 at 200 mg two days now. Today I will add 100mg.. Aiming for 400 mg a day. Last time I tried it was only for 4 weeks at 200 mg. Going for 8-12 weeks this time.

QuarkStar

Awards
Surely more endurance, mood, and a little lean mass after 2 weeks with good strength increase (mostly because i "feel" much more energy, i think). But this is with Alivel, not LJ100. I must order LJ100 when payday arrives :D

QuarkStar

Awards
I don't find any lj100 anymore in EU!has anyone a link please?

QuarkStar

Awards
Were not in Europe, but well sell LJ100 cheaper then you can get in Europe and our international
shipping is very affordable... use my discount codes for additional savings..!

http://www.tgbsupplements.com/product/olympus-labs-lj-100/
Thank you so much! the problem is, here in Italy customs can make easily trouble when a product is not from EU...at least this is my personal experience, i've lost some products especially from US or Eastern regions (China, Thailand, ecc)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa, doesn't know that! maybe that's why it functions so well with Triazole...
Yes because it can raise levels pretty high
If you are prone to estrogen sides you can
Definitely get them.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely. I have buyed it from the bay, in the US, but now customs are making problems don't know why...however i've been refunded and buyed Viron instead..hope this work as well :)
I know some guys and I mean honest guys who tried Viron and it was just joke. Boron gave also headache too

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoa, doesn't know that! maybe that's why it functions so well with Triazole...
That is not true at all. Tongkat ali works like an AI/SERM if taking higher dose . Tongkat Ali increasing Estro is just hearsay because since Tongkat Ali increase T levels we automaticaly believe convertion to Estrogen will be there.
1. Tongkat Ali will NEVER increase T levels beyond normal.
2. Tongkat Ali act like an SERM in some testes
3. No one of Dr.Tambi patients and athletes had increased Estrogen levels even taking 800mg of LJ100.
4. Even if your estrogen increase by 5% but Testosterone levels increase 30%, the increase of Estrogen is minimal and should not be concerned at all

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is not true at all. Tongkat ali works like an AI/SERM if taking higher dose .
Tongkat Ali increasing Estro is just hearsay because since Tongkat Ali increase T levels we automaticaly
believe convertion to Estrogen will be there.
3. No one of Dr.Tambi patients and athletes had increased Estrogen levels even taking 800mg of LJ100.
4. Even if your estrogen increase by 5% but Testosterone levels increase 30%, the increase of Estrogen is
minimal and should not be concerned at all
thanks Danes for this information.

I stand corrected ;)

QuarkStar

Awards
I know some guys and I mean honest guys who tried Viron and it was just joke. Boron gave also headache too
So i can take it only like a boron supplement :(
EDIT so you/they think it's only root powder or even not Tongkat?

That is not true at all. Tongkat ali works like an AI/SERM if taking higher dose . Tongkat Ali increasing Estro is just hearsay because since Tongkat Ali increase T levels we automaticaly believe convertion to Estrogen will be there.
4. Even if your estrogen increase by 5% but Testosterone levels increase 30%, the increase of Estrogen is minimal and should not be concerned at all
Thank yo Danes for clarifing that up. I remember reading somewhere on the AI properties of Eurycomanone :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So i can take it only like a boron supplement :(
EDIT so you/they think it's only root powder or even not Tongkat?

Thank yo Danes for clarifing that up. I remember reading somewhere on the AI properties of Eurycomanone :)
Only I know for sure, they are experienced TA users and they didnt felt the TA effect from Viron.

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why did I have a massive 8hr attack of constant energy plus grizzly bear like defecation about 30min. after consuming tongkat ali? Adrenaline hit?

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes so you've not heard good things about Viron? What TA product do you like? And you're saying it's less likely one would need an AI with TA/LJ? I have been wondering this as I keep reading some conflicting things. Thanks!!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why did I have a massive 8hr attack of constant energy plus grizzly bear like defecation about 30min. after consuming tongkat ali? Adrenaline hit?
I notice very similer effects for almost all TA products i take

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes so you've not heard good things about Viron? What TA product do you like? And you're saying it's less likely one would need an AI with TA/LJ? I have been wondering this as I keep reading some conflicting things. Thanks!!
You dont really need an AI because TA has anti-estrogenic properties.
But I am not saying AI are totaly waste of money either. Lets say you take bloodwork and the results show your E levels are higher than normal and T levels not so high as you hoped. A combo of a AI and Tongkat Ali would be better than just running Tongkat Ali.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You dont really need an AI because TA has anti-estrogenic properties.
But I am not saying AI are totaly waste of money either. Lets say you take bloodwork and the results show your E levels are higher than normal and T levels not so high as you hoped. A combo of a AI and Tongkat Ali would be better than just running Tongkat Ali.
I just ordered a bottle of Olympus labs LJ100. going to be running it with test1fy. I also have a bottle of IRON LEGION VIRTUS that I am going to throw into the mix. my test is probably low, I had it tested before I ran FORMUTECH TEST RX for a month and it was 245. low test is a fact of life for me, I was on trt for 7 years before being taken off because of polycythemia.

I have 4 bottles of test1fy but only 1 bottle each of LJ100 and VIRTUS, but I might buy more if things work out well.

QuarkStar

Awards
I just ordered a bottle of Olympus labs LJ100. going to be running it with test1fy. I also have a bottle of IRON LEGION VIRTUS that I am going to throw into the mix. my test is probably low, I had it tested before I ran FORMUTECH TEST RX for a month and it was 245. low test is a fact of life for me, I was on trt for 7 years before being taken off because of polycythemia.

I have 4 bottles of test1fy but only 1 bottle each of LJ100 and VIRTUS, but I might buy more if things work out well.
Hi, i just looked at the formula of test RX and seems very good. How do you felt from it?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi, i just looked at the formula of test RX and seems very good. How do you felt from it?
look in the supplement log section...FORMUTECH NUTRITION TEST RX

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

test1fy + LJ100 + Virtus ought to be a righteous stack! I'd love to know how that treats you once you start running it.

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I notice very similer effects for almost all TA products i take
Damn son. Once was enough for me. I do not want to be that Darwin award winner like that young fellow who off'd himself with too much coffee/caffeine powder. Same company that provides the TA I took. I think the suggested serving size by weight might be a tad off.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am currently running 1,5g TA, 200:1 extract, from a UK bulk supplier.

After having tried almost everything from LJ100 to WorldAbs, Tonvara, etc. I am positively surprised. Especially as far as libido is concerned

619sss

Awards
Someone needs to summarize all of this, what's the best Tongkat Ali source?? Tongkat Ali Fitness gave me acne at 1200mg, pwdercity at 1200mg gave me little libido 2nd day.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lj100 is actually the patented form. So whichever company offers that one. Used OL and was great.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One a day was enough for me,2 would send my libido too high and that was all I wanted or thought about. Plus a little short tempered. But 1 was great, need to get some more. Maybe a strong otc ai could offset libido to be able to up dosage and see how gym improvement is.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
test1fy + LJ100 + Virtus ought to be a righteous stack! I'd love to know how that treats you once you start running it.
just received notice that chuck diesel is sending me a bottle of his new DTP.V3...so tst1fy/lj100/virtus is put on hold again.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dam I would love to give that a run. Remember you are the t-booster/libido pro,lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dam I would love to give that a run. Remember you are the t-booster/libido pro,lol.
a lot of advances have been made since I have been using t-boosters....seems like every day new ingredients/products are coming out!!! I try to stay current, but it's not easy, lol.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
a lot of advances have been made since I have been using t-boosters....seems like every day new ingredients/products are coming out!!! I try to stay current, but it's not easy, lol.
Exactly.

Lots of good options out there. Been on Test1fy caps this last week and so far I feel great. I'm usually pretty good with Arim so hoping the 'ol joints don't dry up on me haha. Keep us posted on how your run goes with DTP.V3. I'd love to hear some feedback on it. And it'll make for a good comparison once you do give Test1fy a shot.

tristen22001

Awards
Besides increasing libido and energy (both of which I lack), would lj100 also be helpful in decreasing social anxiety due to the increase in confidence noted by some users? About to turn 40, so low test could be an issue.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Besides increasing libido and energy (both of which I lack), would lj100 also be helpful in decreasing social anxiety due to the increase in confidence noted by some users? About to turn 40, so low test could be an issue.
It depends. While LJ is not primarily known for its anxiolytic effects, there are a couple studies that indicate it may help handle stress.

I can tell you from personal experience trying OL LJ100, my confidence and energy were better, which made me better in social situations, which inherently reduced anxiety, naturally (the best way). This effect was far more pronounced on test1fy. That said, I'm not heavily prone to social anxiety in the first place, but I definitely think increasing confidence and alpha male type feeling is a much better way of dealing with mild/moderate anxiety than traditional anxiolytics that often dull or mute all your feelings just to tamp down anxiety in the process.

tristen22001

Awards
It depends. While LJ is not primarily known for its anxiolytic effects, there are a couple studies that indicate it may help handle stress.

I can tell you from personal experience trying OL LJ100, my confidence and energy were better, which made me better in social situations, which inherently reduced anxiety, naturally (the best way). This effect was far more pronounced on test1fy. That said, I'm not heavily prone to social anxiety in the first place, but I definitely think increasing confidence and alpha male type feeling is a much better way of dealing with mild/moderate anxiety than traditional anxiolytics that often dull or mute all your feelings just to tamp down anxiety in the process.
Thanks man. I'll order some and give it a try.

619sss

Awards
Here is a source where they got Tongkat Ali from to do research, if someone got to buy from them please tell me, I used a lot of Tongkat brands but they seem to work at 800mg+ and some at 1.2g... While research says 200mg is enough to see the affects.

biotropicsingredients.com/physta/