Tongkat Ali LJ100

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
I ordered some LJ 100 as I have had blood tests done confirming my low testosterone. I have had 3 tests done over the pat 6-8 months and all were below range.

I am 42 years old , feeling pretty awful with symptoms including depression type feelings, unable to gain muscle and unable to lose fat around the belly area. I work out 3-4 times a week for the past 3 or so years and have had to use pre workout drinks to get me through the sessions as am unable to hit it hard without these.

My suspicions were confirmed after i had bedroom troubles and as any man will report, once that happens, you feel pretty worthless. I had the test done and its pretty much confirmed now. I am awaiting further medical treatment but in the meantime, I thought that this LJ100 has to be worth a shot.

I ordered from nutriverse but their customer service has been pretty shocking. I ordered in early feb and got an email saying it would be ready for despatch at the end of feb. It was finally despatched on 1st march but I still have not received it. I emailed back asking where it was and didn't even get an apology for the delay, just a 1 line email saying it was delayed!!

I will report back once I do finally receive it and how it works or not.
pm'ed

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
I am really sorry to hear your bad experience with Nutriverse . That should really not happen. Communication is the most important key and they should not only inform you better but they should also apologize and even send you some kind of "gift".

I hope LJ100 will help you out and I really believe it will work for you. It is proven compound for Hypogonadism and if you have any questions, please let me know

Does this help with ED?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I found the effects become less profound after day 4-5

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found the effects become less profound after day 4-5
Strange. All my friends(who lives here and aged from 24-53) who are on TA "feel" same effect if not stronger sometimes (even 2 months after).
Remember, everyday is a different day and the effect may vary. Its not due to the product but its:
1.sleep
2.stress at work
3.1000 other things

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome. Did you notice any effects such as erections, more unusually than normal? also muscle hardness? strength?
Honestly, I never had Libido issues, even when I had Severe Sleep apnea, but with Lj100, i got random Erections thru the day +++. I ran many other compounds (none which would affect libido) so I cant say if TA did anything for my size and strengh. But there is a human study proving TA can increase lean mass and decrease fat mass

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
Honestly, I never had Libido issues, even when I had Severe Sleep apnea, but with Lj100, i got random Erections thru the day +++. I ran many other compounds (none which would affect libido) so I cant say if TA did anything for my size and strengh. But there is a human study proving TA can increase lean mass and decrease fat mass
awesome bro. I'll give it a run, would you recommend running it in pct and on cycle? i'm running ostarine soon with epiandro.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome bro. I'll give it a run, would you recommend running it in pct and on cycle? i'm running ostarine soon with epiandro.
Definitely in PCT if you dont use SERM. If you do SERM then add LJ100 right after SERM :)

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I'll confirm Lj100 helps a ton in the libido/energy department. I'm 28 and would classify myself in a fairly "high-libido" category already, but the addition of 200-300mg of Lj100 per day (OL brand) has me waking up every morning (and even during the night) at full attention, with additional visits throughout the day at seemingly random times. Compression shorts are key for the gym. Running Test1fy Pro now with an additional 100mg Lj100 and it isn't even fair to the female gender at this point.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll confirm Lj100 helps a ton in the libido/energy department. I'm 28 and would classify myself in a fairly "high-libido" category already, but the addition of 200-300mg of Lj100 per day (OL brand) has me waking up every morning (and even during the night) at full attention, with additional visits throughout the day at seemingly random times. Compression shorts are key for the gym. Running Test1fy Pro now with an additional 100mg Lj100 and it isn't even fair to the female gender at this point.
I can't wait till my order of LJ100 comes in!

QuarkStar

Awards
I agree, it's a powerful and underestimated booster :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol. How did you know that??? Who told you my idea???
you should have used a apple smart phone your server got hacked, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Must try that :D
the 'UNCLE DANES' trademarked brand is always a must try....just remember to only take half the recommended dose!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
UNCLE DANES SUPPLEMENTS: doses fit for a horse... Or just people hung like a horse
UNCLE DANES wants you to be the guy at the nudist beach carrying two cups of coffee and 12 doughnuts!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Doses Over Normal Guaranteed!!!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And the individual/bulk ingredients will, of course, be known as the Raw Dong line.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
UNCLE DANES wants you to be the guy at the nudist beach carrying two cups of coffee and 12 doughnuts!!!
then you will need to find a girl who can eat that 12th doughnut!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol :D and guess where the 12th doughnut is placed!!
8====D <------- O
well lets just say doughnuts are each an inch....and the 12th doughnut is in the 12th position!!!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And don't forget "DONG for Women," because women love DONG too.

The perfect gift for Valentine's Day, birthdays, and anniversaries.
There's no better gift than DONG.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Introducing DONG's mood elevating formula. Nothing puts you in a good mood like DONG.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...this thread is starting to remind me of the old chuck berry song...my dingaling...

or t-rex...bang a dong[get it on]...oops I meant bang a gong

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Strange. All my friends(who lives here and aged from 24-53) who are on TA "feel" same effect if not stronger sometimes (even 2 months after).
Remember, everyday is a different day and the effect may vary. Its not due to the product but its:
1.sleep
2.stress at work
3.1000 other things
Agree

I am getting no side effects though. No acne, no sleep problems, nothing which is good :)

Still unsure on whether it's affecting my hair at all though, It may be thinning it slightly but I may just be paranoid. can't find any studies in seeing LJ100 increasing DHT (very high levels)