Leg Ext

190x15
190x15
205x12
205x12
220x10
220x10

Weight (Best of 3): 153, 153, 153

That puts me down only 1/2 pound since June 21st, - 9.5 total since tha start of my log (~11 weeks). I'm sort of wishing now I had taken measurements too... I don't think I've ever taken measurements except for my old Sytenhance log come to think of it. I'll wait and see what tha next couple of weeks bring before coming to a best guess of what is happening or where I'm going wrong. Perhaps I'm refeeding too much, not enough, or maybe even recomping a bit and little by little tacking on muscle. Afterall, I still surprise myself from time to time and show some strength gains. If that is what is infact happening, I'll give some major props to Thermolife's T-Bol making some clutch plays late in tha 4th quarter. Not enough time on with 6-OXO to make such claims as of yet IMO... Toad will follow.

Also, Adrenalean and Energize are no longer available at this time. Occasional E/C usage continues and Thyrotabs have resurfaced as of last Monday.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
7/12

Yesterday's workout...

Pec Dec

205x12
220x12
235x12
250x12
265x10
265x9
275x8
275x7

+ 5 lbs

Seated Military

55x12
60x12
75x8
75x8
75x6
75x6
60x10
55x10

Standing Tri Ext

54.5x12
54.5x12
54.5x12
54.5x12

Friday I got to spend some time with one of my old college roomates - Kelby, who is responsible for creating tha monster that I am. It's a shame that we live within 30 mins of each other yet we rarely get to hang out. This was sort of a cook-out / birthday party as I got to meet his long standing girlfriend for the first time. I came bringing a bottle of red wine and Relentless. I was placed as designated grillmaster for tha evening. I think after the second batch of sliders were out, I ate them as fast as I made them. I was able to stay low/no carb throughout the night as I didn't drink (lots of people I didn't know) and that was just fine by me. I used yesterday as my carb-up as Kim and I continued scoping out houses in the York area, which wasn't MY initial plan, but I'm going to run with it for now. ;) Considering York's bodybuilding history, I kind of like tha idea that I could be calling Gold's gym home in a couple months.

While I was at tha party, I also had a chance to spend some time with Kelby's dad - Ron. So I thought I'd take this time to give him a quick shout-out if he happens to find himself reading this from a google search. :)

Again, I'm very flattered. Keep up tha good fight Ron... whether big or small, always remember to OVERCOME whatever life throws your way.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wanted to get my three kids an overcome bracelet of yours. My middle has ADD and struggles quite a bit and the others are having a hard time with me getting married again. So I want them to have a positive view and the desire to never lat life knock you down.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to get my three kids an overcome bracelet of yours. My middle has ADD and struggles quite a bit and the others are having a hard time with me getting married again. So I want them to have a positive view and the desire to never lat life knock you down.
Change can be difficult for some. I struggled quite a bit myself mostly because I always placed my Dad up on a petastool thinking that he could do no wrong. In part, this is also why I always felt as if I was never lived up to his expectations (most, if not all of which I created in my own mind). I've always strived for my dad to be proud of me and wanted to live up to his standards. It really hurt me and took me by surprise that he allowed for something like divorce to happen. Although I could see it coming, much of what happened occurred while in college. I came home one summer on break and was literally torn between two parents with living arrangements. I was quite a shock to tha system. It's something which I'm still dealing with in parts even years later. Just give it time... time will eventually heal and provide new perspective.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
7/14

YouTube - 2Pac - Until The End Of Time

2Pac - Until The End Of Time

Iso High Rows

100x15
115x14
125x12
135x8*
135x8
135x6

+ 5 lbs *New Personal Best

Iso Low Rows

75x10
75x10
75x10
75x10

+ 2 reps at 75

Back Ext

205x15
220x15
235x15
235x15
220x15
205x15

Read Me! :study:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great article, Brian...and Jordan, you should be proud not only of your own overcoming, but of the friends you have gathered along the way...friends who admire your strength and the accomplishment that even someone without your difficulties would have to have extreme discipline to accomplish.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Great article, Brian...and Jordan, you should be proud not only of your own overcoming, but of the friends you have gathered along the way...friends who admire your strength and the accomplishment that even someone without your difficulties would have to have extreme discipline to accomplish.

:cheers:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The original draft of that was 12/06. It took about 4 months for me to have the courage to complete it and send it. Then even some more time to get it published.

If only spell check were employed more frequently one would not look so illiterate.

Jordan, You have taught me humility, gratitude and perseverance. Thank you for helping me to Overcome!

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
7/15

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca-L_KZYsHk"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Mannie Fresh - Real Big

Sissy Squats

175x12
175x12
185x12
185x10
195x10
195x10
205x10
205x10

Leg Press

190x12
190x12
210x12
210x12
230x8
230x8

I workout in a small gym and come from a very small town. Many people know me by name and plenty ask me for supplemental advice. Generally speaking, I don't have a problem with this as it really makes me feel good to help. There has been one person in particular that has sought me out numerous times over tha last year or so which has compelled me to explain in great detail how certain supplements work and why or why not they would be of benefit in persuing his goals... Today, for tha very first time, I've realized it falls on deaf ears. Nothing boils my piss more than someone who directly seeks your advice only to completely disregard in favor of some strong ignorance. To make a long story short, this person wanted to take some Superdrol. Now I'm not all up on this sort of thing, but I've been around tha block enough to know standard protocol, offered suggestions, and outlined potential risks associated. I made sure he understood my reasoning and rationalizations. Well, at least I thought he did. With my inconsistent gym times, I had not seen this person in quite a while. By this time I would have thought he would have been engaged in some sort of PCT as discussed previously... nope. He could not actually remember but had "thought" he had been on for "9-10 weeks" taking 1-2 caps a day and admitted he "forgot to take here and there". Thus because he didn't consume 3 caps a day as maximum dosage suggests on bottle, PCT was planned with only one bottle worth of Novedex XT... which he had also used (abused) a similar ATD based product previously for several weeks and complained about having no libido what-so-ever weeks after discontinuing use. I mean I truely believe the guy has good intentions as a person, but he totally flipped tha script on that one. Good luck getting those profiles back to baseline. :blink:

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
7/16

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb4XX3ijlvw"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Shop Boyz - Flexin'

Pec Dec

220x12
230x12
240x12
250x11
260x11
270x8
275x8
220x12

+ 5 lbs

Military

60x12
65x12
70x9
75x8
75x8
75x7
55x12
55x10

+ 2 reps at 75

Weighted Ab Crunch

25x25
25x20
25x20
25x20

Tha HS weight room is currently being refurbished, disrupting my normal wednesday routine for this week as well as next most likely. As a result, I had tha opportunity to bring my dad with me to my gym today which was a first. Although a cool idea in concept, I don't think it turned out so well for either of us. Since I have a very unique training method by default / design, it really doesn't lend itself to having a training partner. So most of our time was spent on opposite ends of the gym and unfortunately my father looked like a fish out of water, lol. To be honest, I figured this may be a potential problem. Thus I opted to do something other than legs because many of tha female gym members like to monopolize leg machines when opportunity arises (as do I :p). Doing chest and shoulder work would have provided a better chance to conversate without having to worry about such problems... or so I thought. In tha end, it still boiled down to free weights on one side and machines on tha other. However an effort was made to spend time, and ultimately it is what mattered most.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
7/17

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BRJ35QLv8w"]YouTube - JAY-Z FT MEMPHIS BLEEK-HEY PAPI[/ame]

Jay-Z & Memphis Bleek - Hey Papi :afro:

Biceps Curl

125x12
125x12
135x10
145x10
150x8
150x8

+ 1 rep at 150

Seated Tri Ext

95x12
100x12
105x10
110x10
115x7*
115x7

+ 5 lbs *Matched Personal Record

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Game Plan

Ok folks, here's my updated plan with regard to this cut. I'll be touring 2-3 houses this Saturday starting at 2pm. Due to this timeframe, a short refeed will being late after I am done. I'm hoping this works in my favor as it's possible as lean as I am I've overdone my carb-up tha last week or so considering weightloss is suggesting I have stalled (although I do look bigger / fuller in appearence). I think 6-OXO Extreme has started to kick in which may actually be helping in assisting in a continued recomp of sorts. I keep reminding myself that muscle memory is a very powerful thing and prior to this log I lost quite a bit of mass... unfortunately tha palsy tends to lend itself to rapid atrophy, especially on my left side. My plan is to take pictures for this weekend before carbing up. Next week I'm On-Call again and may have to coast a bit or slightly deload due to this circumstance. After I post pictures I'm giving myself only one more month to wrap this thing up regardless of BF%. This diet has run it's course with me and I'd like to start eating again. :) Hopefully in 4 weeks I'll find myself close to stage ready, if not I'm ok with that. I will have come further than ever before and use this experience as a stepping stone in challenging myself for tha "real deal" someday. I will push hard until that time. That should land me at about tha third week of August. When I get there, I plan to have an official deload and *try* taking a complete week off. 16 weeks of dieting should be deserving of a small vacation. Starting Sept. 1st, gears will be shifted and a mass gain protocol shall begin. Stay tuned...

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
7/18 - Flashback Friday

Just for you Scott... ;)

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zezO7GBrD_c"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Mark Morrison - Return of the Mack

Back Ext

205x15
220x15
235x15
235x15
250x15
250x15

Leg Ext

195x12
195x12
205x12
215x12
225x12
235x10
245x10
245x8

+ 5 lbs

Ham Curls

(Left)

85x12
85x12
85x12
90x12
90x12
90x10
90x10
90x10

+ 1 additional set overall

(Right)

95x12
95x12
95x12
95x12
90x15

+ 1 set

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
7/20

+

=

Machine (Close-Grip Bench) Press

118x12
132x12
146x12
160x12
174x12
188x6*
188x6
188x6

+ 14 lbs *New Personal Record

Flys

52x10
52x8

Standing Military

54x12
54x12
68x12
68x12
76x8
76x8
76x7
76x7

+ 8 lbs

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
7/21

I'm unbeatable...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYs2-QtyhCk"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Nas (Feat. Keri Hilson) - Hero

Iso High Rows

115x12
115x12
125x10
125x10
135x8
135x8

Seated Rows

80x15
80x12
80x12
90x8
90x8
90x8

Biceps Curl

150x8
140x8
140x8
130x8
130x6

I'm still finding it a little hard to believe I actually benched 188 last night. :cool:

Wow...

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
7/23

Sissy Squat

175x12
185x11
195x10
205x9
215x8
220x7
220x7
195x10
185x10
175x10

+ 5 lbs
+ 2 additional sets overall

Leg Ext

205x10
205x10
205x12
220x10
220x10
220x10

Weighted Ab Crunch

25x25
25x25
30x15
30x15

+ 5 reps at 25 (big deal :lol:)

Good old pager my friend... oh how I've missed you soo much! Monday I worked a regular shift 8-4p, came home and worked out. I logged my lifts and then prepared for bed. Unfortunately, sleep was not to be had. I recieved a call at approx 12:30a about a consumer in crisis that requested transport to tha ER for a psych eval. We sat there in tha lobby for approx. 3 hours and an additional 3 hours once taken back to a waiting room. Thank God for my new Blackberry to help kill some time online, lol. Once all said and done, I returned back to my program around 7a to complete Tuesday's 7-3p shift. Needless to say I crashed Tuesday evening... Eph and caffeine was consumed throughout.

In other news, Choline Citrate appears to be slightly more effective with Piracetam than Alpha GPC when dosed in similar fashion. I recently picked some up along with 2 bottles of Anabolic Pump while on sale at Nutraplanet. I'm still using P-Slin and ALA with my weekend carb-ups and will most likely use AP upon transition to caloric surplus in a few weeks.

DjMitch

Awards
Questions, Questions, Questions

Hey,

I sent you an e-mail a while back and sorry it took me so long to get round to doing this but here goes:

I'll keep my first post short and sweet. I have left sided hemiplegia and was killing myself wondering how you compensated for your weaker side during training.

i'm in no way into hardcore serious training but I really wanna build up my left shoulder and especially my left calf muscles to help them catch up a bit and match the right. I can't seem to promote good growth on that side though

How did you cope with this problem? Or did you have to at all?

Thanks

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Hey,

I sent you an e-mail a while back and sorry it took me so long to get round to doing this but here goes:

I'll keep my first post short and sweet. I have left sided hemiplegia and was killing myself wondering how you compensated for your weaker side during training.

i'm in no way into hardcore serious training but I really wanna build up my left shoulder and especially my left calf muscles to help them catch up a bit and match the right. I can't seem to promote good growth on that side though

How did you cope with this problem? Or did you have to at all?

Thanks
Two primary reasons why one side will always be weaker is because A) lack of a strong muscle contraction, and B) limited use / little simulation = significant atrophy.

Considering you probably refrain from using your weaker side in normal everyday life out of convience, I would start by making a conscious effort to change that where possible. Look at simple tasks as training exercises. Make that weaker side do work ( i.e. taking out the trash, unloading groceries, picking up belongings around tha house). That in and of itself is a form of physical therapy which allows to strengthen motor skill and muscle recruitment involved in your workouts... Working a specific muscle during your workout is only a small part of your day. If you don't use it regularly, you lose it.

As far as weak muscle contractions, there is a lot of "extras" I do that I don't include in my daily workout log, however B5150's does I believe... so you may want to check out his log for additional insight. Typically most of what I do are extra sets at tha end of each workout. I also keep my ego in check throughout my workout as well. Since my right side is dominant and stronger I can always jack up my weight on a given lift by 5-10 lbs. Most times I don't allow this to happen. Instead, I pick a weight with my weaker side in mind and go from there. Isolated weaker side muscle failure usually occurs for me by 4th or 5th set, thus I usually don't do more than 6 sets unless bigger muscle groups are involved. At tha end of each workout or exercise, I incorporate a combination of burnout sets, slow reps and static holds specifically for my left side. It depends on how fatigued I am to begin with but generally speaking, I'll pick one of those variables and do anywhere from 1-3 extra sets. Tha biggest and most important thing here is to feel tha muscle working and visualize contractions.

If you look at my pictures, my imbalances are quite obvious despite efforts to correct. This protocol is by no means perfect. Hopefully it helps though and if you have any other specific questions please feel free to ask. :thumbsup:

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
7/25 & 7/26

7/25

Pec Dec

225x12
235x12
245x11
255x11
265x8
275x8
225x10
225x10

Military

55x12
55x12
65x12
65x10
65x10
50x15

Seated Tri Ext

85x15
85x12
95x12
95x12
100x7

Weight (Best of 3): 152.5, 152.5, 152

7/26

Fixed Pulldowns

145x12
155x12
165x10
175x10
180x9
185x8

Seated Rows

100x8
100x8
100x10
100x8
100x8
100x8

+ 3 reps at 100

Biceps Curl

95x15
105x15
115x12
125x10
125x9

So I'm down another half pound and possibly more. Honestly, I can't tell you what may have made tha difference. I could be that smaller refeed last week as mentioned, possibly tha fact that I have virtually no carbs on tha days that I didn't workout (which was more often this week), or just stress. This what such an emotional week. Not only did I deal with tha pager and as of this typing have an additional 16 hours in... all of which were overnight hours... 13 total spent in tha ER's. Another 3 which was to cover an ill employee at 3:30AM. Needless to say my sleep schedule is rather FUBARed at tha moment. Then, I also dealt with this whole house situation too. At one moment Kim and I were at tha point of making an offer on a foreclosed home. It would have been a sweet deal but since we had little money to put down and current home market, we had to escrow taxes (something which we tried to get around -- knowing we'd be good on tha money later) leaving little cushion to work with month to month. After heartache and deliberation we decided it just wasn't in tha cards for us. It's quite an embarrassing and humbling ordeal. I wasn't sold on purchasing a house this quickly to begin with, but Kim really sold me on tha idea and trusted her with our combined finances under tha impression that we could do this. She has since admitted she jumped tha gun ever so slightly. As her future husband I respect her candidness and honesty. Tha biggest buzzkill is that now I'm thinking it will be difficult to ever own a home on our current budgets...

Legs to be hit up soon and a refeed later this evening so long as I don't get paged in tha meantime...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never ever regretted living within my means. Sure, at one time I was envious of people who didn't, but today I can still sell my house at what it's worth at fair market and still make a profit. Not to mention I could rent it and make a profit.

Let things happen at their pace. Maybe this is a sign to maybe place nuptials before escrow. Not judging...just saying. I'd fly to PA, Vegas or any place TBD to stand up for you.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Let things happen at their pace. Maybe this is a sign to maybe place nuptials before escrow. Not judging...just saying. I'd fly to PA, Vegas or any place TBD to stand up for you.
Yes, Kim sets tha pace. :whip:

Nupts were was tha original plan. I have tha ring right here, it's just a matter of making it special... then she got side-tracked with this house idea. Now we're back at square one.

At least we are on tha same page as far as long term goals.

BTW & FWIW Friday night during my workout I was thinking of ways in which to make our purchase work and cut expenses. I had initially thought of getting a membership at golds. L.A. Fitness could have been another option and I remembered tha price in which you said you pay. Almost 5 seconds later, "Little Fighter" was played over tha radio on a station I'd not expect such an obscure song. I don't know what that meant, but it was definitely interesting enough for me to take note.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
7/27

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Pittsburgh Slim - Girls Kiss Girls

Back Ext

205x15
220x15
235x15
250x15
265x15
275x12*

+ 10 lbs *New Personal Record

Leg Ext

180x15
210x15
230x12
250x9
260x8
260x8

Ham Curls

(Left)

85x10
85x12
90x12
90x10
95x8
95x8

(Right)

95x15
95x15
95x15
95x15

+ 3 reps at 95

I received three other calls yesterday. All were managed from home thankfully. One of those was a call off from tha ill employee I covered for Thursday evening. Apparently he had a doctor's order to remain home from work for 5 days... he actually worked a shift (or two) between that time and never contacted me. Sunday he was dealing with tha same problems as a result. I've known he's been struggling with stress related issues for a while now. I only pray he starts taking his own doctor's advice before it's too late.

getbustered

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey toad. I thought I heard something about you guys putting 10lb bags UP on sale for like $88 or something, but I can't find a link to it. Help a brother out? :think:

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
7/29

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkPVBtAB-lo"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Robert Tepper - No Easy Way Out

Pec Dec

225x12
235x12
250x12
265x10
275x8
280x7
280x7
215x11

+ 5 lbs

Military

55x12
65x12
75x8
75x8
80x7*
80x7

Seated Tri Ext

100x12
105x10
110x8
115x7
85x12

I felt strong today and I'm quite pleased with myself as a result. It looks like 20 more pounds on Pec Dec and another 20+ on Hacks to put me above and beyond what I've achieved prior to surgery. Tha thought of that makes me feel like a million bucks... just knowing I'm that much leaner and far more conditioned. I'm not sure I'll be able to accomplish those goals in 3 weeks but I'm sure as hell going to try. :)

There's no easy way out
There's no shortcut home...

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Hey toad. I thought I heard something about you guys putting 10lb bags UP on sale for like $88 or something, but I can't find a link to it. Help a brother out? :think:
LOL

Yes, it's true... 2 days only. Just follow your nose Tucan Sam to that sweet smell of BSL flavored goodness ;)

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
7/30

Special thanks to my joint care & pain management sponsor... :cool:

Sissy Squat

180x12
190x12
200x11
210x11
220x10
230x8
230x8
230x8
210x8
210x8

+ 10 lbs

Leg Press

210x10
220x10
230x10
230x10

Weighted Ab Crunch

30x25
30x20
30x15
30x12

+ 5 reps at 30

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jacob is a generous man. :thumbsup:

SupperCissusRx is good stuff!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jacob is a generous man. :thumbsup:

SupperCissusRx is good stuff!
If B says it is............I guess it can't be that bad. :thumbsup: Just don't ask him about baseball triva PLEASE!!!! (and yes B I know about the almost no hitter against the sox.:()

DjMitch

Awards
Two primary reasons why one side will always be weaker is because A) lack of a strong muscle contraction, and B) limited use / little simulation = significant atrophy.

Considering you probably refrain from using your weaker side in normal everyday life out of convience, I would start by making a conscious effort to change that where possible. Look at simple tasks as training exercises. Make that weaker side do work ( i.e. taking out the trash, unloading groceries, picking up belongings around tha house). That in and of itself is a form of physical therapy which allows to strengthen motor skill and muscle recruitment involved in your workouts... Working a specific muscle during your workout is only a small part of your day. If you don't use it regularly, you lose it.

As far as weak muscle contractions, there is a lot of "extras" I do that I don't include in my daily workout log, however B5150's does I believe... so you may want to check out his log for additional insight. Typically most of what I do are extra sets at tha end of each workout. I also keep my ego in check throughout my workout as well. Since my right side is dominant and stronger I can always jack up my weight on a given lift by 5-10 lbs. Most times I don't allow this to happen. Instead, I pick a weight with my weaker side in mind and go from there. Isolated weaker side muscle failure usually occurs for me by 4th or 5th set, thus I usually don't do more than 6 sets unless bigger muscle groups are involved. At tha end of each workout or exercise, I incorporate a combination of burnout sets, slow reps and static holds specifically for my left side. It depends on how fatigued I am to begin with but generally speaking, I'll pick one of those variables and do anywhere from 1-3 extra sets. Tha biggest and most important thing here is to feel tha muscle working and visualize contractions.

If you look at my pictures, my imbalances are quite obvious despite efforts to correct. This protocol is by no means perfect. Hopefully it helps though and if you have any other specific questions please feel free to ask.
Sound advice man, cheers. I'll let you know how stuff goes. I'll be sure to send you any other questions that come to mind.

Also just found out I'm moving to the U.S for 3 months in Jan. Virginia. Gnarly. :p

Take care

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
8/1 - Flashback Friday

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmqysbR-gUk"]YouTube - The Outfield - Your Love[/ame]

The Outfield - Your Love

Iso High Rows

100x12
100x12
115x12
125x12
135x8
135x8

Seated Rows

104.5x8
104.5x8
104.5x8
104.5x7
104.5x7
104.5x6

+ 4.5 lbs

Biceps Curl

150x8
155x6
155x6
150x6
140x6

+ 5 lbs

More good numbers tonight. It feels like yet another 'power curve' so to speak. I'm really surprised as to how this could actually occur with such a reduction in bodyfat, week's end, and total depletion. If not for my own body's ability to recover and adapt (I have taken a few extra days off), I'll give credit to a solid diet and T-Bol / 6-OXO. T-Bol really appears to be a workhorse however. I'll be sad to see it go next week as I'll most likely be out. It's unfortunate I no longer have any Glucosamine at my disposal as well. If my cutting phase wasn't ending in three weeks, I'd definitely spring for more... All stims have been dropped for tha time being as I'm fresh out (mainly due to last week's all nighters). So I've been really dragging ass day to day and tonight's workout wasn't last night's as originally anticipated.

I spent some much needed quality time with my grandparents this evening. I received a haircut, gave testimony, and shared some of my workout log / Brian's article with them via Blackberry. It's amazing how technology can bridge generation gaps. :)

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
8/2

I can't embed this one, but it's one you'll not want to miss. :)

Stevie Zee - Gaspari Nutrition's newly sponsored athlete

118x15
132x12
146x12
160x12
174x8
174x8
188x5
188x5
146x10
146x10
132x10
132x10

+ 4 additional sets overall
...most likely my last workout with this exercise for a good while.

Standing Military

54x10
68x8
76x6
76x4
68x7
54x8

Weight (Best of 3): 152, 152, 152

I'm toast... carb load later this evening.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
8/3

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNlWQVxUjk4"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Metallica - I Disappear

Back Ext

205x15
220x15
235x15
250x15
265x15
275x15

+ 3 reps at 275

Ham Curls

(Left)

85x15
90x12
95x10
100x10
100x10
100x8
85x15

+ 2 sets at 100

(Right)

100x10
100x10
100x10
100x10

Leg Ext

210x12
220x12
230x12
240x12
250x10
260x8

+ 15 lbs :eek:

I went into Vitamin Shoppe yesterday to see if I could score some caffeine and scope tha discount table. To my surprise I saw a bottle of CMI Fire Caps on sale for 12.99. Caffeine + Sulbutiamine :thumbsup: I couldn't beat that price for a 30+ day supply. We'll see if Dsade's on tha money with sulbutiamine. Unfortunately it's a part of a prop blend.

I suppose I should update my current supplement list... Does anyone really care?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's amazing how technology can bridge generation gaps. :)
The Outfield "Everytime You Cry"
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmaRPPztdGo"]YouTube - The Outfield Everytime You Cry[/nomedia]

Honeymoon Suite "Feel It Again"
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfQnATWl2g8"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

HONEYMOON SUITE - Bad attitude (live, 1988)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaDPVhlcu7c"]YouTube - HONEYMOON SUITE - Bad attitude (live, 1988)[/ame]

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
8/4

V-Bar Pulldowns

144.5x12
149x12
160x10
164.5x10
169x10
180x9

+ 20 lbs
...9 lbs shy of matching personal record at weight of 175

Iso Low Rows

70x10
70x12
70x12
75x12
75x12
80x10

+ 5 lbs

Weighted Ab Crunch

35x25
35x20
35x15
35x15

+ 5 reps at 35

Some internet scammers got a hold of my debit/credit information today. I honestly don't know how hell they got my numbers either, and called me on my personal cell no less to phish for additional info. Luckily no charges were made, but what a pain in tha ass.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Current List

6-18-08

Foundation

Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide 1.0
CNP ProPeptide
MHP Activite
VPX FiberTEQ
VPX ThinFat
USPlabs Super Cissus Rx
NOW Glucosamine Sulfate

Anabolism Modulators

Thermolife T-Bol
Xtreme Formulations Z-Caps Beta

Thermogenic Potentiators

iSatori Energize (on occasion)
E/C (on occasion)
DS Adrenalean (looks promising for near future)
RPN Thermoglide

Intra-Endurout

Xtreme Formulations Vendetta (almost finished)
Universal Storm (almost finished)

...will be replaced with...

Gatorade
VPX No-Shotgun v.2

Glycogen Loading

ALA
P-Slin

Foundation

Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide 1.0
SAN Infusion
Source Naturals Life Force
VS Miracle Fiber
VPX ThinFat
USPlabs Super Cissus Rx!!!

Anabolism Modulators

Thermolife T-Bol
Ergopharm 6-OXO Extreme
Xtreme Formulations Z-Caps Beta

Thermogenic Potentiators

Gaspari Thyrotabs
CMI Fire Caps
NP Green Tea Caps

Intra-Endurout

Gatorade
VPX No-Shotgun v.2

Glycogen Loading

NP Na-R-ALA
Anabolic Pump
P-Slin

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
8/5

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipdX7eD57K0"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

The White Stripes - Icky Thump

Pec Dec

225x12
235x12
250x12
265x10
280x8
285x8
250x10
250x8

+ 10 lbs

Seated Tri Ext

95x12
105x10
115x7
115x7
120x6*

+ 5 lbs *New Personal Record

Standing Tri Ext

54.5x12
54.5x12
60x10
50x12
50x12

Shoulders were/are a little sore from all my additional pressing on Saturday... so I thought it might be in my best interest to lay off tonight. Since it appears I'm still riding that power curve of sorts (not as originally defined - more like an unexplained spike in strength), I figured I might as well overload my triceps for a change.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
8/6

Thanks Jordan.
I guess there are no excuses for not getting up there, eh?

But then again, maybe I'll get up on stage when you get up there. ;)

Back Ext

210x15
210x15
215x20
215x20
220x20
225x20
230x20

+ 5 reps
+ 1 additional set overall

Sissy Squat

185x10
185x10
210x10
210x10
235x10
235x9

+ 15 lbs

Leg Ext

210x10
210x10
220x10
220x10
230x10
230x10
235x7
235x7

I didn't get to tha HS tonight for Hacks as originally planned. What has it been now 3-4 weeks?!? I ended up babysitting my step brother due to last minute circumstances.

I also got word today that my dad's prospective buyer backed out last minute. THAT sucks... :sad:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess there are no excuses for not getting up there, eh?

But then again, maybe I'll get up on stage when you get up there. ;)
I was moved by his attitude towards life in general. Everything he said about negative thinking, in his case with a serious handicap, applies to every one in every day life experiences. He stirred up some more gratitude and humility in me and for that I am just a little better off today.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
8/7

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Static X - Push It

Seated Rows

104.5x6
104.5x7
104.5x8
104.5x8
110x6
110x6

+ 5.5 lbs

Fixed Pulldowns

175x8
180x8
185x8
190x8
190x7
195x7*

+ 10 lbs *Matched Personal Record

Biceps Curl

120x10
125x10
130x10
135x10
140x6
140x6

Weight (Best of 3): 151, 151, 151 :fool2:

Damn, these strength gains are a little hard to believe. Mind and Muscle connection has been very strong and determination extraordinary. I'm so glad I've committed to this log. Board opinion and accountability helps to keep me focused and motivated that much more. It is a bit strange though seeing so many views on this thread, yet very little feedback.

I want to thank tha Lord yet again for unveiling his will, and gifting me abilities to lift with such passion.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
8/8 - Flashback Friday

Lee Priest & Toad...

Musclemag International - August '07 Issue, p. 98

Military

55x12
65x12
75x10
75x10
85x6*
85x5

Standing Tri Ext

54.5x12
54.5x12
60x10
60x10
60x10
60x10

Pec Dec

205x15
205x15
205x13
205x13
205x13
205x12
205x10
205x10

I came, I saw, I conquered this week a la modified UD 2.0. My just rewards are coming tomorrow and damn I can't hardly wait! :food:

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
8/10

YouTube - MANOWAR - The Power

MANOWAR - The Power

Back Ext

210x15
225x15
240x15
255x15
270x12
280x12*

Ham Curls

(Left)

90x12
95x12
95x12
100x12
100x12
105x8*

(Right)

100x12
100x12
100x10
100x10

Leg Press

200x10
220x10
240x10
260x10
270x8

+ 10 lbs

I'm fairly certain now, although still not 100% positive, that I've been able to match all personal records of old except for a couple leg exercises. As I've mentioned before, Hack Squats are tha furthest behind. Hopefully this week I can get back to work on those. I view it as one of my big lifts. It's been fun to see me get everything back one by one and smash new records... records that were once achieved 25+ lbs ago. This definitely has me rethinking bulking strategy. I'm leaner, stronger and have my circle of support / fan base to thank... so THANK YOU!

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
8/11

YouTube - Tool - Schism

Tool - Schism

132x12
146x12
160x12
174x12
188x8
188x8
188x6
160x10

+ 2 reps at 188

Standing Military

68x10
68x10
68x12
68x12
76x8
76x8
76x8
76x8

Flys

52x11
52x10

+ 1 rep

Ok, so call me a liar. :)

Official teardown scheduled for Saturday 8/16... I may get one more in until then. I've also combed over this log and found another exercises not up to par (i.e. V-Bar & Wide Grip Pulldowns).

Goodnight Wilson

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
8/12

Professional Caliber Post Workout Nutrition - Samples Now Available Upon Request
Purchase It Here

Iso High Rows

115x12
115x12
125x11
135x9
140x6
135x9
135x7
135x7

+ 5 lbs

V-Bar Pulldowns

180x10
180x8
184.5x8
184.5x8

+ 4.5 lbs

Biceps Curl

155x9
155x7
155x6
155x6
155x6

+ 3 reps

Another nice workout...

T-Bol will come to an end this evening, and I'm wishing I had more to finish tha job. I will continue to run 6-OXO Extreme even throughout my planned time off using up whats left of current supply.

In other supplemental news, CMI's Fire Caps really pack a punch. I was surprised to find that two caps had me overstimulated despite using several stims over tha course of this log. I like it, I just don't know what to make of it yet. iSatori's Energize still remains tha true sleeper of this log IMO... very similar mood enhancing effects to that of my Adrenalean / Durablast combo at a fraction of tha cost.