TO ALL THE SMART ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

CLEAN42

Awards
Looks like a lot of yall forgot where yall came from !!! at one time you did not know much about this **** and had to ask someone, now that you got it going you act like you know it all . Just think back win you had to ask somebody. when new guy ask about things . Every one is not smart as others . I look back at the older post where people were a lot more helpful.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the thing you seem to miss here is that if you can find those threads searching, the people asking the questions can too and get their info without asking a question thats been asked 200 times.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Glad I'm no longer a clueless douchebag thinking hdrol will make me heyooge.....but hey, it happens lol

This shouldn't imply that I know anything now, BTW :D

elit

Awards
IMO OP is right.

Ya'll keep forgetting the main purpose of this (or any forum) is to communicate with each other. If everyone would simply use the search feature than no one would ever post again.

How hard is it to answer a question even if that question has been asked over and over again. Also, in most cases, even if the general question is the same some variables are different, hence the confusion for newbies such as myself.

My body is all I got and if it means to ask thousands of questions so that I feel secure then so be it.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My body is all I got and if it means thousands of hours researching what I am taking or doing so that I feel secure then so be it.
Fixed :)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think someone has a case of the Tuesdays.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a lot of yall forgot where yall came from !!! at one time you did not know much about this **** and had to ask someone, now that you got it going you act like you know it all . Just think back win you had to ask somebody. when new guy ask about things . Every one is not smart as others . I look back at the older post where people were a lot more helpful.
Problem is, too much spoon feeding means guys will always want/ask, not researching for themselves, possibly picking up/spreading mis-information and these guys usually never give the same time back to the forum to help others.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 years and 3200 posts later and I still know nothing.

The key is knowing that you know nothing :)

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I'd say not since you short-changed yourself almost 100 posts :D

And I just hafta stay away from the Anabolics forum.....old school and the others are fine, but just the titles anger me in that forum :D

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
3 years and 3200 posts later and I still know nothing.

The key is knowing that you know nothing :)
Like BigBlackguy, you must go on to the journey to finally realise there is no spoon... It may take 100 posts or 1000000 posts, but eventually you will understand the truth

[video=youtube;RiKayZSYLS8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiKayZSYLS8[/video]

Stri8ted25

Stri8ted25

Awards
I think someone has a case of the Tuesdays.
^^ yea....this.lol

I mean one should deff do their own research for the basic things like "what is a PCT?", "what is a SERM?" so their doesn't have to be 1000+ posts on these questions. If someone makes another person feel stupid for asking a very common question then A. They should have done their own research and B. that person being an A$$ is just tired of ALL the new threads on OLD, Well Known topics and rightly so.

Not to sound like that A$$ Clean42, but this is one of those worthless threads..

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
every one just chill............ can i bridg with dbol?
jks jks.
but yah i know some people are not very helpfull anymore :-/