Tnubs Gets Diesel

dukeshavenfarms

Awards
take the DMSO and cut it 50/50 with mouthwash, if it is 100% DMSO and rub it on wherever you hurting right before you go to bed. And if you really want to get some heat going dab the dmso on the spot that you want and then take saranwrap and wrap the spot before you go to bed. We did this with horses and I always did it when I would roll or sprain my ankle while playing sports and man does it work. Just don't put too much on there, if you do it will feel like you are on fire.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
take the DMSO and cut it 50/50 with mouthwash, if it is 100% DMSO and rub it on wherever you hurting right before you go to bed. And if you really want to get some heat going dab the dmso on the spot that you want and then take saranwrap and wrap the spot before you go to bed. We did this with horses and I always did it when I would roll or sprain my ankle while playing sports and man does it work. Just don't put too much on there, if you do it will feel like you are on fire.
haha, wow. i didnt know it got warm. how long does the pain relief last? like my knees hurt all day so would i need to put it on twice a day? and would it just help with pain or also with recovery aspects?

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
I've got some DMSO in my cabinet, been there of yrs. haha. I need to start using it though, I hear great things about it.

And a big hurah for Cissus!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Standing Military Press:
95x3
115x3
135x3

Seated Military Press:
140x5
155x1
175x0 (missed it)

Dumbell Bench: (no warmup)
85x7
70x13
60x25

Row machine:
8 plates x5, then 5 more reps drop set with 6 plates, 4 plates, 2 plates

BB Curl:
50lbs x15

Tricep 2 sets of 15 (light)

Started with standing military and went to seated cuz i can do more weight like that. Bar went below chin to middle of kneck for all reps. Saw my friend doing dumbell bench and it was the only free seat/bench thing so i jumped in with him on his pyramid down. Done similar to a drop set with like 30-60 seconds rest btwn set. Major pumps from this. Then the drop set for back... it was like a chest supported row machine u use plates on. MAJOR MAJOR pumps all over and my biceps were too pumped to do curls after one single drop set. I decided to do one light set of curls and after 15 reps my biceps were ready to blow so i just stopped and did some light triceps then got out of there. Good workout, id say. I havnt done high reps in a while, it was a nice change. I might start doing more drop-set type sets for all my assistance. I like being able to go heavy and do what i can then get some endurance help from the reps... and great pumps.

dukeshavenfarms

Awards
DMSO loses its potency after time it will still work but just not as good. as far as putting it on I always put it on before bed and that was it. Its crazy you will actually get a garlicy taste in your mouth if your using it right. The way I always used it was by putting some on a paper towel and then just dabbing it on the skin where I wanted it, you will feel the warmth soon ehough. If you rub it you will just more of an effect, but I caution you if you rub it and you have it mixed right it will burn you up man.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I was planning on throwing glucosamine in there too how should i mix it if im gona do that? I was thinking get some alcohol and dissolve the glucosamine in it, then mix the dmso with aloe vera to make it into a gel... then mix both together and apply to my knees. how would that work? im sure i could just mix the dmso and glucosamine straight tho or add mouthwash too? im sure i could sub that for rubbing alcohol?

dukeshavenfarms

Awards
Mouthwash is the best "mixer". Cut the mouthwash and DMSO 50/50 and I would try to add the glucosamine as you want. Straight DMSO can actually blister the skin, not fun.

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
I was planning on throwing glucosamine in there too how should i mix it if im gona do that? I was thinking get some alcohol and dissolve the glucosamine in it, then mix the dmso with aloe vera to make it into a gel... then mix both together and apply to my knees. how would that work? im sure i could just mix the dmso and glucosamine straight tho or add mouthwash too? im sure i could sub that for rubbing alcohol?
Damn, your knees that bad?!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Damn, your knees that bad?!
yes.

Well anyways, today i noticed i think my muscles are getting denser. Nice feeling. I decided to have some more fun with the towel chins. 6 reps then 8 reps then went to some towel pulldowns. This worked well, being able to adjust the weight rly helps cuz my bodyweight is almost too high to start out with, its so hard to hold on with my tiny arms/forearms. But i worked up to 170 for 8 reps. I coulda gone higher but i was gona try to do deads tomorrow so dont wana wear my hands out too early. If i do deads tomorrow i might just rep out like 315 and shoot for 25 reps. Ill video it im i feel like im able to do deads. Dont wana go too high and mess my back up... or is it more stress to do that many reps?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I'd first go through the motion first to see how your backs doing bud. Can never be too safe there, but I'm sure you know plenty about warming up, so good luck!!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
today wasnt a good day to lift. been super stressed out about this car i started working on about 6 months ago. bought it from a shop teacher and it just had a "knock" in the engine... so me and a buddy replaced the crank, bearings, and a rod... we decided to go the cheap route and not change the head gasket... which started leaking immediately. but it took us so long to fix everything. so we decided to tow it to my house from his place, a 45 minute drive. and it took most of my day up and i ate total one hot pocket for breakfast and nothing else to eat for like 7 hours when i went to the gym. i wasnt driving so i had to wait.

my workout:

Deadlift:
135x5
225x5
315x17 (im gona upload a video later)

i coulda done more but lack of food was killin me. after that one set i had a massive headache and i was out of energy completely. my hamstrings gave out first on reps so maybe i could do more if i focused on good mornings cuz they destroy my hammies.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N9rbf_1vns"]YouTube - 315x17 deadlift[/ame]

gf put it up, anyone know how to make it not sideways? lol

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
today wasnt a good day to lift. been super stressed out about this car i started working on about 6 months ago. bought it from a shop teacher and it just had a "knock" in the engine... so me and a buddy replaced the crank, bearings, and a rod... we decided to go the cheap route and not change the head gasket... which started leaking immediately. but it took us so long to fix everything. so we decided to tow it to my house from his place, a 45 minute drive. and it took most of my day up and i ate total one hot pocket for breakfast and nothing else to eat for like 7 hours when i went to the gym. i wasnt driving so i had to wait.

my workout:

Deadlift:
135x5
225x5
315x17 (im gona upload a video later)

i coulda done more but lack of food was killin me. after that one set i had a massive headache and i was out of energy completely. my hamstrings gave out first on reps so maybe i could do more if i focused on good mornings cuz they destroy my hammies.
SLDL, you get a better stretch of the hams.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
You should reset after every rep, not bounce. Also stand up all the way.
:drillsergeant:
shh, it was a light bounce. i think there was only like two i stopped right before lockout. my whole back is sore as hell so it works for me. i was gona do the pause between each one but i knew i wouldnt have made it far with how little i ate.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I feel like my CNS is dead or something, i cant really explain it. Lack of energy and strength. Today in all i took 4 dtp and 4 dth, decided to kick it up a knotch, maybe it wasnt a good idea.

Bench worked up to 220x2

dumbell bench w/90's for 4 reps

i felt really weak and like i had no energy. i duno whats wrong with me lately. im tempted to just eat a ton of food and do high reps with everything except deadlift

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just read through the log, looks good so far t-nub. Keep the updatse coming bro, and what doses you go with. As for the CNS dead feeling, I know that all too well from overtraining witout enough rest days.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Just read through the log, looks good so far t-nub. Keep the updatse coming bro, and what doses you go with. As for the CNS dead feeling, I know that all too well from overtraining witout enough rest days.
i dont understand how tho. didnt rly do anything sunday. monday was a good upper body day, wednesday was ONE set of deads... and its friday. unless wednesday's deadlifting set drew me down that much. i felt great on monday

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
DMSO came in today. mixed it with mouthwash and applied. im using the liquid so its a little hard to play with, but i covered my entire knees in it, like 2 good layers. also put it on my gf's leg where she sprained her ankle the other day. theres not rly any heat at the spot and i dont really feel anything. my knees havnt been hurting today so im gona have to wait till leg day to really test it. all i can say is a have a horrible taste in my mouth about 5 minutes after application. this stuff really is potent.

mmacrae48

Awards
DMSO came in today. mixed it with mouthwash and applied. im using the liquid so its a little hard to play with, but i covered my entire knees in it, like 2 good layers. also put it on my gf's leg where she sprained her ankle the other day. theres not rly any heat at the spot and i dont really feel anything. my knees havnt been hurting today so im gona have to wait till leg day to really test it. all i can say is a have a horrible taste in my mouth about 5 minutes after application. this stuff really is potent.
my ankle does feel better tho :)
terrible taste!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Quickly loosing motivation to lift. Im getting weaker every workout instead of stronger. Im just gona start eating 10 times more and doing cardio every night before bed. On a side note, ive been having a lot of sex lately, and had to do a pre workout cardio session with the girl before the gym...triceps and lats were completely worn out after. May have impacted my workout. Heres todays workout:

Squats:

135x5
185x5
225x5
275x4... this is just a warmup set and i should be able to do at least 8... i stuggled at 4

superset with: 275x2,225x3,135x10... like 5 seconds btwn each set

leg extensions:
190x15
250x40 (as high as the machine went)

leg curl:
95x8
125x20 (PR!)

After the last set of extensions i did stretching and after the leg curls i did stretching, i got some serious pumps to where i was walking pretty funny. I didnt really notice any size gains off of my old DC routine, but it was a lot more fun and it was easier to stay motivated cuz i was always adding reps or weight and "the pump" makes me feel like i accomplished something. I may go back to this for a while just because im an extreme hardgainer and really one set per bodypart a workout is all i need to be doing. Im also terrible at sticking to a plan.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
today and yesterday been using 2 DTH when i wake up and pre workout 1 DTH/1 DTP and the same post workout

Todays workout:

DB Bench: 75's x13
BB row: 185x10
Pec Deck: 180x10
Back Flies: 35's x14
Dips: Bw+25x8
DB Curl: 30's x10

From yesterdays workout... legs are INCREDIBLY INCREDIBLY SORE. Probably the overly high rep leg extensions.

Darkman265

Awards
Have you found your sweet spot with the dosing yet?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Have you found your sweet spot with the dosing yet?
Not yet, man. I really like 4 tabs of DTH a day (120 count) cuz thats what i took in the past. But i feel like im gona have a heart attack when i work out if i take too much DTP. I think im gona try just 2 DTP pre workout and none before that in the day and see how it works. I know one DTP pre workout is good, but i have so much, i wana use more. I tried 2 on waking up and 1 pre workout but i didnt notice much difference taking it earlier in the day compared to not taking it. Since im doing high reps now, ill see how 2 caps pre workout works. This will be tomorrow if my legs arnt too sore, or thursday if i have to wait.

smocho

Awards
So far the results youve had werent that great I guess from reading this thread? Expected more of DTP tbh. Im on DTH and Im thinking about picking up DTP, Ill do some more reading first.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I'm liking my results so far man, just took a bit of tinkering, but not as much as last time I ran DTH. I tried 2 DTP pre-workout, and it's just insane how pumped it made me, and I'm talking just warm-ups here. Of course, I'm also using some JP8 and NOS Ether. I think my sweet spot is 2 DTH of the 240 count version, 1 DTP, 1/2 scoop JP8 and 1 scoop pre and 1 scoop post of NOS Ether. I had to cut the NOS Ether down as well if I use ANY DTP, the pumps were too much for me, otherwise, I use 2 pre and 1 post. Perhaps I'll build up a tolerance, we'll see. Stuff is strong though!!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I'm liking my results so far man, just took a bit of tinkering, but not as much as last time I ran DTH. I tried 2 DTP pre-workout, and it's just insane how pumped it made me, and I'm talking just warm-ups here. Of course, I'm also using some JP8 and NOS Ether. I think my sweet spot is 2 DTH of the 240 count version, 1 DTP, 1/2 scoop JP8 and 1 scoop pre and 1 scoop post of NOS Ether. I had to cut the NOS Ether down as well if I use ANY DTP, the pumps were too much for me, otherwise, I use 2 pre and 1 post. Perhaps I'll build up a tolerance, we'll see. Stuff is strong though!!

Lol, wow. I wish my body responded that well. I think there may be something to only timing DTP around workouts, it seems to have better effects like that. I was running it in the morning, im sure taking the morning dose out and just using it pre-wo would be better. When are u taking the DTH?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Right now, I'm currently taking 2 about an hour after waking, along with 1 DTP at 6a.m., 1 DTH at 12p.m. and again at 3:30p.m., then 2 DTH and 1-2 DTP around 7p.m., when I get off work, before I head to the gym. I might play around with it a bit if I'm working more than 12 hrs, but this is my usual dose. After the workout, I'm usually ready for bed, but I may try a dose on an off day sometime pre-workout. I'm currently hooked on a DC type workout, and been getting great results. Good luck man!!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Subweevil, how are u doing ur DC style workouts? I looked at ur old log for DTH, is it still similar to that or hows ur layout.

And i think DTP finally agrees with my body. Took two DTP and a DTH pre workout... SO MUCH ENERGY and my arms were so pumped and striated looking. Like my arms looked pretty damn impressive while i was working them. Made me feel great. I did a full body workout but my pants(actually a bathing suit) ended up being too tight for squats and since i ripped 2 pairs of boxers already and my old pants, i decided to ditch it. But considering i went straight from work to having sex twice back to back then straight to the gym. This stuff worked pretty damn good. Im gona do a full body workout friday but with more of a plan behind it

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not yet, man. I really like 4 tabs of DTH a day (120 count) cuz thats what i took in the past. But i feel like im gona have a heart attack when i work out if i take too much DTP. I think im gona try just 2 DTP pre workout and none before that in the day and see how it works. I know one DTP pre workout is good, but i have so much, i wana use more. I tried 2 on waking up and 1 pre workout but i didnt notice much difference taking it earlier in the day compared to not taking it. Since im doing high reps now, ill see how 2 caps pre workout works. This will be tomorrow if my legs arnt too sore, or thursday if i have to wait.
Im playing with doses at this point myself trying to come up with a "sweetspot". I have been doing dtp 4x a week m,w,f,sun 3 dtp 3 hours prior to training, along with my dth (5-6) of the old, 10-12 of the new spaced through the day. Take 2 sunami with the dtp, and 1 more later in the day. On non dtp days I take 4 sunami a day (2/2). Again this is all in the trial phases still.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Im playing with doses at this point myself trying to come up with a "sweetspot". I have been doing dtp 4x a week m,w,f,sun 3 dtp 3 hours prior to training, along with my dth (5-6) of the old, 10-12 of the new spaced through the day. Take 2 sunami with the dtp, and 1 more later in the day. On non dtp days I take 4 sunami a day (2/2). Again this is all in the trial phases still.

Ya, i like spreading DTH out throughout my day, cuz i feel like i get better results from that. Have u noticed better results taking DTP 3 hours before rather than say an hour?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Subweevil, how are u doing ur DC style workouts? I looked at ur old log for DTH, is it still similar to that or hows ur layout.
Not doing it the same now, just can't get the time to recover and go that intense, since I'm getting so drained from work. For chest, shoulders and back, doing one set to fail of 12, then 6, then 3. I do one set of drops for each then, dropping 3 times, then 1 set of isolations before the DC stretches. I have to do back/bis/traps on the next day, I'm just too spent form 12+ hours of heavy physical work in 120 degree plus humid climate. A lot of the work at my job now is basically shoulder presses, bicep curls, squats and deads, all with moderate weight, but just done repeatedly. Arms are just straight sets, although, sometimes, I do one set DC style. Legs are just cardio at this point again. Worked em' out with a buddy for a bit, but my knees and ankles are quite bad, so cardio it is. I sometimes train instinctive too, meaning id I'm feeling it, I'll do it, regardless of what day it is.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, i like spreading DTH out throughout my day, cuz i feel like i get better results from that. Have u noticed better results taking DTP 3 hours before rather than say an hour?
I'm a firm believer that hormones take a while to become active/avalable in the system. I had a chat with Pat Arnold a while back, and he said no hormone you take will kick in right away. It takes a few hours at best. Thats just my opinion/belief or whatever. Even w DTH I notice it a few hours later, not right after I take it.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I second Trip's opinion. Stuff hits me pretty fast, but it still takes a bit of time for it to reach sufficient levels to reach gains. It's not how fast it hits but how long it lasts.

enswalters

Awards
I'm going to be following this closely. Currently logging the LG trifecta stack, but have wanted to try out DTH for a while and I saw they had bottles on sale for under $35 and had to snag a couple.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
It'll come in handy for after your Trifecta run. I'd check out how it's recommended to be run for PCT.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Tried taking 3 DTP, 3 hours pre workout. Worked better i will agree. My blood pressure still jumps up during my workout and i can feel my heart beating out of my chest, so i had to use longer than normal rest times. All my sets today felt light except my DB bench, was pretty much at failure on my 10th rep. I dont usually do DB rows as i dont even feel them working. I kept good form too, didnt rotate my torso or anything and kept it parallel with the ground. As far as front squats go, its so much more work to keep the bar in place than it is to squat it. I will go a good 15 pounds heavier nxt time and see if its still too light. Here are my top sets. Most had 1 or 2 warmup sets before. Did the workout in like 30 min because i was in a rush and it was all the time i had. Probably 13 sets total including warmups. This may end up being my friday/monday workout. Wednesday will be shoulder press/chin/deadlift. For my dermacrine log right before this, i did the 5x5 from Bill Starr, and i always seem to come back to some variation of that. So ill just steal the wednesday workout from that and do it at 10 reps, and a single rep for deads. Hows that sound? I will be changing the excercise for back tho to either BB rows or cable rows

DB Bench: 85's x 10
DB Row: 90's x 10
Front Squats: 155 x 10
Leg Curl: 140 x 10
BB curl: 65 x 10
Dips: 20 @ bodyweight

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Btw, cousin is a chiropractor and said i had loose cartilage in my knees. The only way to get it is to go in and clean it out. She said its caused my squats and deadlifts. Guess i get to live with it for life. Surgery is not an option.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I usually get in to see my chiropractor once a month, more if I'm outta sorts. He also does reflexology and kinesiology, which helps even more. You just have to find the right one, I lucked out there. Seriously makes a world of difference.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I usually get in to see my chiropractor once a month, more if I'm outta sorts. He also does reflexology and kinesiology, which helps even more. You just have to find the right one, I lucked out there. Seriously makes a world of difference.
For real bro. Awsome to have someone who is multi-disciplined. Mine has some other training as well lke accupuncture ect.

Tnubs! I'm glad to hear some more feedback about the timing of DTP pre work out. Thanks.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Ya, trip's dosing is pretty much optimal so heres the final dose protocol.

Workout days: 3 DTP, three hours pre workout and 3 DTH spaced equally

Non-Workout days: 4 DTH spaced equally

And for the workout itself

Monday/Friday:
DB bench x10
Row x10
Front Squat x10
Hamstring Curl x10
BB Curl x10
Dip x10

Wedneday:
Shoulder Press x10
Pulldown x10 (hate chin ups...so much)
Deadlift singles

Ive been on DTP/DTH for a bit over 2 weeks now, im gona start on a light clen cycle to try to recomp. Im super sensative to clen so im starting low. I wont go over 40mcg prolly, thats enough for me. Im dosing at night because i like it better that way. last night was 10 mcg and tonight will be 20mcg

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
For real bro. Awsome to have someone who is multi-disciplined. Mine has some other training as well lke accupuncture ect.

Tnubs! I'm glad to hear some more feedback about the timing of DTP pre work out. Thanks.
I'm the same damn way man! It's the little things like this that really make the difference. Correct alignment, posture, the adjustments help so much....vital. I highly suggest to try it out, gotta look though. They're all not great. There's a new Chiro I found here in my area, a lady, and she's hot. She calls herself the donation Doc, you pay what you can or feel what it's worth. Hahahha, I'm going to tell her I'll give her a deep tissue massage! YES! In like Flynn, I'll give it my best shot. Being on DTP makes me feel like superman, so I'll try anything. :laugh2:

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Lol, i dont have the money for a chiro :p

The best thing i have done for my knees is lots of cardio on a bike. It gets blood pumpin around the joints and they feel better for about a lil bit then is not as bad the rest of the day. Cissus also helps but im about out of my 100g so im gona see how long till the pain comes back.

In terms of DTP/DTP... 2 DTH and 1 DTP upon waking up at 7:30am. After work at about 3 I popped 1 DTP and 1 DTH and in like 3 hours ill pop another DTP and DTH.

Edit: remember these are the 120 count DTH, so pretty potent

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Yay, got some hawthorne berry for the blood pressure so maybe it will make everything better. Today was the first day back at school. I keep changing my major so my third year at school and its gona basically be wasted. Took a strong jump from computer science(my two best friends were doin it) to respiratory therapy. I really wana do chemistry, but im goin for job opportunity at this point. Only taking 2 clases this semester. Popped 2 DTP and a DTH when i started dozing off in anatomy. Woke me up good but then in statistics i couldnt even fight it. 20 minutes gone instantly. Both classes are a joke. I was taking math for computer science and college calc was torture. This is literally as easy as highschool math. But heres my workout... sex cardio right before... bad idea, legs were so tired

DB bench: 90x7
Cable row: 195x10
DB shoulder press: 60's x10
Pulldown: 190x8 (gave me a crazy pump in my traps somehow)
BB curl: 70 x10
Dip: bw+25x10
Front Squat: 165x10
Leg curl: 145x10

Felt like throwin a few more lifts in there because just doing bench and rows didnt really give me enough stimulation. It was also hard to get the bar stable on the front squats. and they kills my obliques, anyone else notice front squats drill their core hard?

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
Yay, got some hawthorne berry for the blood pressure so maybe it will make everything better. Today was the first day back at school. I keep changing my major so my third year at school and its gona basically be wasted. Took a strong jump from computer science(my two best friends were doin it) to respiratory therapy. I really wana do chemistry, but im goin for job opportunity at this point. Only taking 2 clases this semester. Popped 2 DTP and a DTH when i started dozing off in anatomy. Woke me up good but then in statistics i couldnt even fight it. 20 minutes gone instantly. Both classes are a joke. I was taking math for computer science and college calc was torture. This is literally as easy as highschool math. But heres my workout... sex cardio right before... bad idea, legs were so tired

DB bench: 90x7
Cable row: 195x10
DB shoulder press: 60's x10
Pulldown: 190x8 (gave me a crazy pump in my traps somehow)
BB curl: 70 x10
Dip: bw+25x10
Front Squat: 165x10
Leg curl: 145x10

Felt like throwin a few more lifts in there because just doing bench and rows didnt really give me enough stimulation. It was also hard to get the bar stable on the front squats. and they kills my obliques, anyone else notice front squats drill their core hard?
Suck about the changing of your major, happens to most though. How's the gym there at your school? I've seen some amazing gyms at various colleges. What about an internship for what you want? That's what I did, I even got payed. Pretty sweet it was.

And yah, sex always after your WO's. It takes more out you than you would think. Ha!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Suck about the changing of your major, happens to most though. How's the gym there at your school? I've seen some amazing gyms at various colleges. What about an internship for what you want? That's what I did, I even got payed. Pretty sweet it was.

And yah, sex always after your WO's. It takes more out you than you would think. Ha!
We started a powerlifting team at the gym there my freshman year and they complained about the noise from deadlifting... not allowed to wear sleeveless shirts, and the weights arnt circular, they have like sides similar to this but with twice as many sides:
http://img.alibaba.com/photo/50204103/2_Baked_Paint_Barbell_Plate_w_Three_Holes.summ.jpg

it just makes some excercises more diffucult than they need to be. but also one squat rack and 10 benches, go figure. on the bright side, it has an entire floor for freeweights, then a floor for treadmills and stuff with some machines, then another floor up with a track. theres also an arcade and huge pool. so its a nice gym, but sometimes u gotta wait for the squat rack and everyone that goes there is drawn to the flat benches so they tend to be full.

about the internship, i havnt really looked into that. but i havnt taking any of the RT classes, and i still have to be accepted into the program and take a test. apparently its a hard program to get accepted into, although i dont know why.

as for sex... one of the drawbacks of taking DTP a few hours before i lift. sometimes the urges are stronger than my desire to lift and, naturally, i have to act. i think my endurance is up a good bit tho. im not sure if its DTP related, but it might be.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Lifted at midnight tonight after i saw the premiere of "I hope they serve beer in hell" good movie. All i did was worked up to a single of deadlifts at 455 and then did some SLDL off a small platform at 185 for 10 reps. It was late and my gf drove and has to leave at 7am tomorrow to move into her dorm. Aggression and sex drive are so high right now. Im also getting a little anxiety, which ive never had before. Pulled out my bottle of DTH today and counted 60 left so i have 15 more days left @ 4 pills a day. Im gona play with upping the dosage of DTP and spread it out to see how overly hyped i can get. For those taking it, who all has played with high dosages? Any benefit on taking something like 6 caps compared to 3? Im also taking a DTH, so im getting about as much of most the ingredients as my body can probably handle but pushing the limit is always fun.

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
Lifted at midnight tonight after i saw the premiere of "I hope they serve beer in hell" good movie. All i did was worked up to a single of deadlifts at 455 and then did some SLDL off a small platform at 185 for 10 reps. It was late and my gf drove and has to leave at 7am tomorrow to move into her dorm. Aggression and sex drive are so high right now. Im also getting a little anxiety, which ive never had before. Pulled out my bottle of DTH today and counted 60 left so i have 15 more days left @ 4 pills a day. Im gona play with upping the dosage of DTP and spread it out to see how overly hyped i can get. For those taking it, who all has played with high dosages? Any benefit on taking something like 6 caps compared to 3? Im also taking a DTH, so im getting about as much of most the ingredients as my body can probably handle but pushing the limit is always fun.
I'm on DTP, have taken 6 at the most, been wanting to try 8, but don't think I need to go that high. Maybe if I was in my 40 or 50's and T levels were down. 4-6 and my super horny/aggressive enough. Been thinking of running DTH on non WO days to make this even stronger. AND, I'm only taking this ( DTP) on WO days.

But give it a try and report back with how it goes.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I'm on DTP, have taken 6 at the most, been wanting to try 8, but don't think I need to go that high. Maybe if I was in my 40 or 50's and T levels were down. 4-6 and my super horny/aggressive enough. Been thinking of running DTH on non WO days to make this even stronger. AND, I'm only taking this ( DTP) on WO days.

But give it a try and report back with how it goes.
Ya, i kinda feel like i would on a very mild cycle now. I feel beast as hell, i just wonder how much better it can get. Todays an off day but im gona go for 4 DTH and 5 DTP and then do the same tomorrow on my lifting day. I could also see it being good to hit up like 6 or 8 DTP on workout days only (3 days a week) and then only DTH the other 4 days... so many options.