Tnubs Gets Diesel

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
Ya, i kinda feel like i would on a very mild cycle now. I feel beast as hell, i just wonder how much better it can get. Todays an off day but im gona go for 4 DTH and 5 DTP and then do the same tomorrow on my lifting day. I could also see it being good to hit up like 6 or 8 DTP on workout days only (3 days a week) and then only DTH the other 4 days... so many options.
That's cool man. You feel like that dragon in your sig, huh? Lol
But yah, I like playin' with the dosages, like you say, so many options.
Are you taking NOS ETHER too?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
nope, not a big fan of any pre workout supplement except my half a gallon of whole milk, which is more intra-workout. i notice increased endurance with bulk CEE, but anything else... like beta alanine i will never play with again. i tried some NO shotgun it just made me itch bad from the BA... and then i sweated 10 times harder (i have a sweating problem bad during the day...hands/feet/armpits) and it makes me weaker. literally... weaker. also tried bulk BA... did the same... and purple wraath samples... all made my workouts worse. so ya... i dont do pre workout. maybe some stims if i really need them. buddy gave me an free bottle of arsenal x back in the day when he worked at gnc so i use that once in a blue moon for a boost.

todays is 4 DTH and 5 DTP total. waiting for about 6 to pop my last dose of each then im gona do some shoulder presses and pulldowns at the gym just so i dont have more to do tomorrow... might add more to it depending of feel.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Shoulda waited till friday lol...

DB bench:
50x10
70x10
90x7 (same as monday! urgg)

Cable row:
180x10
210x7

started warming up on DB bench and realized i was sore but decided to follow through anyways since i was already there and didnt wanna look stupid walking right out, next time ill listen to my body. i was really hoping for 10 reps on db bench

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
todays workout:

db shoulder press: 65x9(PR!)
pulldowns: 190x10
BB curl: 70x10
dips: bw+30x10
front squat: 170x6 (just cant seem to get the lift to work for me)
leg curl: 150x10 (PR!)

i think its time i do some analysis of my excercise selection...

front squat: its getting REALLY hard to keep the bar in position. i use the crossing arm method. im either not flexible enough or just cant do the other way and hold it like a hangclean. i also feel like i favor one leg depending on how i hold it. i need to go back to back squats.

BB curl: i have really good form, but i feel it twice as much in my forearms as i do in my biceps. these need to be switched to underhand pulldowns or db curls, which is better?

db shoulder press: ive only been going down till my humerus bone (bicep/tricep part) go slightly below parallel with the floor. i need more range of motion so im gona use a barbell.

so those three need to be changed. if i go with underhand pulldown for biceps, ill use a towel to do towel pulldowns to work forearm. i think those together will work the lats enough. im REALLY liking the leg curl. i felt my deadlifts got stronger when i last did them cuz ive been really progressing in the ham curls and i could feel them pulling harder. i also really like the dumbell bench because theres no stress on my shoulders or anywhere really, unlike BB bench sometimes can do. just more natural. im thinking about adding something else in for the quads, like slow leg extensions. since i did the whole machine (250lbs) for 40 reps earlier in this log. i think if i took 2 seconds going up and 2 coming down, would that be good? thats should help with TUT and maybe help growth. and maybe add some DC style stretching. i love the leg stretches and not being able to walk after

any comments or recommendations?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
DC stuff would be rest/pause, and can vary a tad in the rep ranges. Good log by Metroba that has those principles in about mid-way, I learned quite a bit. Good luck!!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I tried DC a while back, it was killer. Especially the brutal leg days. I ended up having to seperate the two days into 3 days so i could go all out. i just dont like the rest pause for 3 sets, at least yet in my lifting. i dont think im ready even tho ive been liftin a couple years. if i were to go at it again, i would do single sets then stretch... at least for the start.

is metroba doing it while on cycle or as a natty? ive heard a few ppl say its harder to gain with it as a natty because of the training intensity and the need to always get stronger every workout

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Metroba used the new Methyl Masterdrol from LG Sciences I believe, but not the whole time time he trained that way. I've heard the same thing about it being very good while on cycle, and some of my friends can prove that.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Metroba used the new Methyl Masterdrol from LG Sciences I believe, but not the whole time time he trained that way. I've heard the same thing about it being very good while on cycle, and some of my friends can prove that.
Maybe ill go back to DC when i do my cycle after this. Im plannin on runnin a e-stane 30/30/30/30/40 and hdrol 75/75/75/75/100/100/100... should be one hell of a cycle

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
So today on the way to the gym i was blasting my system at a big 4 way and there was a cop just scoping out the area. she got out of her car to look around where the sound was coming from and she was glaring at me... there was no doubt she knew it was me. 3000 watts in the back open SUV, i can raddle the hell out of cars next to me on the interstate. but anyways, i turned it off as soon as i saw her and she pointed to me. there was no way i was gona pay that ticket so i hid in traffic and tried to get away asap. by the time i got to the gym, i was having a panic attack and shaking like crazy. my palms were so sweaty i could hardly warm up on DB bench and keep my grip. and i couldnt calm down enough to do it..... so my first heavy set was 90 for 6 reps. i wasnt going to go down in reps so i waited a minute and try again. heres my workout:

db bench: 90 x 8 (coulda got 10 this time if i was freaking out)
cable row: 210 x 8
military press: 105x 9 (so weak)
underhand cable pulldown: 195 x 9

did a lil stretching after each lift. im going to do legs and arms tomorrow... tomorrow also my birthday so i will be doing a PH run right when i run out of DTH. i have 2 bottles of DTP and i think ive used like half of my first bottle? so im going to be using that for part of my PCT. cycle is gona look something like:

hdrol: 75/75/75/75/100/100/100
e-stane: 30/30/30/30/40
clomid:50/50/25/25
nolva:20/20/20/20

should be a sexy cycle. ill have 6 pills of hdrol left over so i can either bump up another week from 75 to 100 or run it a 75 for 2 more days...

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
today was a quick workout. and my birthday yay. was crunched btwn going out to eat, gym, nutra, and now work in just a min

squat: 245x5 (really light but i didnt have time to rest then do another set)
leg ext: 250 for 3 sets, just to play around (then stretched)
leg curl: 155x10 (EASY, then stretched)

DC style workout, was fun. Im not sore at from yesterday and prolly wont be from today either so i will go ahead and do mondays workout tomorrow as well and see how well my recovery is right now, by judging off strength gain.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
anyone running DTP have some unbearable... like UNBEARABLE anger problems?

btw 460 yesterday on deadlifts easy. ill put up the vid in a few minutes. db bench... 90 for 7. i dont know how im having so much problem reppin this for 10

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Gf's been living with me the past 2 days... i hadnt realized i could have this much sex nonstop. And then im horny all over again no matter what. Im blaming the 4 DTP w/ 4 DTH... shiz is potent.

Workout today:
squat 275x5
superset w/ front squat 135x7 (slow reps)
leg curl 160x10 (PR!!!)
leg extensions with 250 didnt count reps

something about leg day right after work sucks. my knees get so stiff and in pain from standing, even tho it was only like 5 hours. tomorrow is 6 DTH, then back ill have 3 days of 4DTP/4DTH then ill be out of diesel test hardcore :(

One thing i have noticed. DTH, in the past, has increased strength/recovery but the sex drive and aggression were NOWHERE near this level. On a side note... was passing the pill section of walmart cuz i picked up some of their cheap fish oil, since nutra bumped their price up 9 bucks... but i looked at the back of enzyte and the other "size enhancement" pills. 80% of it is in this combo but at a lot higher dosages in this... plus this has so many more benefits. pretty interesting, i thought.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
monday on db bench i still only got the 90's for 7 reps... i guess i plateaud, so ill probably bump it to 95 and get 5 reps, then try 100 for 5. also did some flyes, drop set of machine rows, and a few other things i forgot.

wednesdays workout was this:
squat worked up to 285x5
front squat superset 135x10
leg curl 165x9

today was my first day of epi/hdrol so homefully tomorrow will be good. i prolly wont log it but ill do before and after pics.

as for my diesel review, here goes:

I think DTP is a lot stronger than DTH. DTH is a good foundation/base and they both make me feel really good but adding DTP this time my sex drive and aggression were on another level. I do feel a little leaner and stronger now. Im gona use it again in my pct to help recover and keep workout intensity up, which is where i think it will perform the best. If i were to do this over again, i would probably substitute the DTH for an AI like formestane or another test booster like pure divanyl... or both :p since i have like 52 caps left of my original bottle of DTP, and a full other bottle, i will either continue on this log with divanyl right after the cycle or wait a month after pct and combo this with formestane, which do you all think would yield more results?