Time to Cut

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just saw this about TEST1FY...sorry and surprised that you were not a fan. I always experience some nice effects...pumps me up pretty well! Everyone is different though.

No more natty builders? Not going to be on the K1NGS SLAYER train?

Yea in the meantime nothing besides staples.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1 left today right
IMG_7720.jpg

Side shot from today
IMG_7602.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The issue with natty boosters is that they work really well for people who have lower test by freeing up more testosterone. However for a younger guy like you who probably has good testosterone levels you are simply not going to feel it as much. I would look into them later in life perhaps just not now.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phase 2 - Day 41

PWO Stack
-high volume and
IMG_7566.jpg

Intra
-none

Legs & Calves
Note: All weight is in pounds (lbs). Forward slash represents super-set. "*" is a drop set

-machine leg press: 190x15, 210x12, 270x10, 300x8, 319x6
-step ups: 2x35x10, 2x40x10 (each hand and each leg)
-hack squats: 275x12, 320x10, 330x8, 345x6
-single leg db romanian deadlift: 4x55x10(each leg)
-leg press standing calf raises: 4x300x15
-cable oblique crunches: 3x34x20 (each side)

-ghost creatine

Through the Day
-Ghost - Fish Oil
-PES Multi
-helios 1 scoop

Comments
Great session today and went heavier than last week on some exercises. Today is a cheat day so i’ll be going off the rails. Hopefully i have some more pics to post later. No macros today
I start phase 3 tomorrow as opposed to Monday. Need to adjust schedule because Friday i’ll be going to Slayers final tour so taking that as my rest day.

Cal: xx
F/C/P: x/x/x, x/x/x%

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
The issue with natty boosters is that they work really well for people who have lower test by freeing up more testosterone. However for a younger guy like you who probably has good testosterone levels you are simply not going to feel it as much. I would look into them later in life perhaps just not now.
This makes total sense.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
While I think this is generally the case with 98% of the test boosters out there due to poor quality extracts. TEST1FY has the quality, but it also has some anabolic attributes which liken it to feel somewhat similar to what some people got out of running ABE with some arimistane for example. TEST1FY isn’t just your garden variety blend with a big blast of stinging nettle. :)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea in the meantime nothing besides staples.
Gotcha!

Not to blow right by K1NG’S SLAYER, but I know it won’t be long before we see you back on EP1LOGUE. You really seemed to enjoy that one!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterdays diet like i said went off the rails. Pasta, nachos, burritos, tacos, popcorn, and a few beers were involved.
IMG_7723.jpg

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phase 3 - Day 42

PWO Stack
-Bloodshot

Intra
-none

Chest & Triceps
Note: All weight is in pounds (lbs). Forward slash represents super-set. "*" is a drop set

-BB bench: 135x12, 155x10, 165x8, 185x5, 195x3***
-incline alternating db press: 45x12, 10, 50x8,6
-kneeling landmine press: bar + 35x8, 50x8, 70x8, 7
-chest dips ( negatives): 4x8
-skull crushers: 4x70x8
-rope extension: 40x9, 50x8,8,8
-seated 1 arm db french press: 3x20x8
-Low pulley woodchops: 19x15,15, 14x15 (each side)

-ghost creatine

Through the Day
-Ghost - Fish Oil
-PES Multi
-helios 1 scoop

Comments
Insane pumps! Had a blast in there and the intensity is definitely higher on this phase.

Cal: 1809
F/C/P: 40/144/197, 21/33/46%

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
While I think this is generally the case with 98% of the test boosters out there due to poor quality extracts. TEST1FY has the quality, but it also has some anabolic attributes which liken it to feel somewhat similar to what some people got out of running ABE with some arimistane for example. TEST1FY isn’t just your garden variety blend with a big blast of stinging nettle. :)
It's not the case with 98% of Natty Boosters so much as the case with 98% of anyone using a testosterone booster. If your HPTA is already running pretty optimally then you are simply not going to get as much out of the product. This is the case with all test boosters, if this one were different then he would likely have gotten more out of it. I am not saying that there aren't effective ingredients in there but it was obviously found lacking in this instance. Rather than blame it on the product I explained why it was that way with all test boosters.

Yes some can stimulate LH, and modulate estrogen receptors and what not but the major factor in all of them is the freeing up of bound testosterone. It is also the one that you feel the most. Nothing wrong with it but yeah unless in PCT most younger guys don't truly get a lot of our testosterone boosters. If LH is already up, and everything else is purring and finely tuned then there isn't much to improve.

Please don't take it as a knock toward the product. Just talking about biology here at this point.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don’t even know what brew that is. Lol. We don’t get those here..
Haha. It is good. I’m no beer expert but it’s an 8% that doesn’t taste like it. Not bitter like you would get from some stouts. Very smooth. That’s as best as I could describe it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha. It is good. I’m no beer expert but it’s an 8% that doesn’t taste like it. Not bitter like you would get from some stouts. Very smooth. That’s as best as I could describe it.
Sounds good to me!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh I would just love to sit back and have a beer..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's not the case with 98% of Natty Boosters so much as the case with 98% of anyone using a testosterone booster. If your HPTA is already running pretty optimally then you are simply not going to get as much out of the product. This is the case with all test boosters, if this one were different then he would likely have gotten more out of it. I am not saying that there aren't effective ingredients in there but it was obviously found lacking in this instance. Rather than blame it on the product I explained why it was that way with all test boosters.

Yes some can stimulate LH, and modulate estrogen receptors and what not but the major factor in all of them is the freeing up of bound testosterone. It is also the one that you feel the most. Nothing wrong with it but yeah unless in PCT most younger guys don't truly get a lot of our testosterone boosters. If LH is already up, and everything else is purring and finely tuned then there isn't much to improve.

Please don't take it as a knock toward the product. Just talking about biology here at this point.
I’m not disputing any of that. It’s just the fact that we can’t simply say that TEST1FY is a test booster when it is that, but it is also geared to be a natural anabolic in its own right. I was mostly surprised that he did not feel those benefits. Some increased muscle fullness, appetite, pumps etc..

However, just like how ABE (natural anabolic built around a common ingredient) had plenty of non responders...it seems that our man here fell into that category :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m not disputing any of that. It’s just the fact that we can’t simply say that TEST1FY is a test booster when it is that, but it is also geared to be a natural anabolic in its own right. I was mostly surprised that he did not feel those benefits. Some increased muscle fullness, appetite, pumps etc..

However, just like how ABE (natural anabolic built around a common ingredient) had plenty of non responders...it seems that our man here fell into that category :)
Yeah and he may have gotten something out of that but was expecting more of a higher testosterone feel and since he didn't get that may have been a little let down even though the rest worked. Who knows.

What is the specific ingredient in there that is responsible for the "natural anabolic" portion? I would like to go read up on it a little.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah and he may have gotten something out of that but was expecting more of a higher testosterone feel and since he didn't get that may have been a little let down even though the rest worked. Who knows.

What is the specific ingredient in there that is responsible for the "natural anabolic" portion? I would like to go read up on it a little.
Anacyclus pyrethrum...dependent upon using the right amount of a potent extract. Original Anabeta was absolutely insane for me!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phase 3 - Day 43

PWO Stack
-nutrabio - pre

Intra
-none

Legs

-Glute bridges: 3x small oly bar + 140 x8
-Squat: 145x12, 175x10, 205x8, 225x6, 265x5
-RDL: 185x8, 205x8, 215x8, 225x8
-walking db lunge: 35x8, 8, 40x8,8 (each hand, each leg)
-seated leg curl: 100x8*, 110x8*, 120x8*
-leg extensions: 160x8*, 170x8*, 8*
-machine calves: 70x20, 120x15, 150x12, 170x10, 190x8
-ab wheel rollouts: 3x15

-ghost creatine
+dinner

Through the Day
-Ghost - Fish Oil
-PES Multi
-helios 1 scoop

Comments
Phase 3 will have some pre-exhaustion and drop sets. Today kicked my ass! I was drenched in sweat. Loved it. I’m hoping my diet stays good tomorrow. Not sure. I will be at a group for a presentation and lunch will be provided so I will have to be mindful of what i eat.

Cal: 1888
F/C/P: 60/159/191, 28/33/39%

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phase 3 - Day 44

PWO Stack
-nutrabio - pre

Intra
-none

Legs

-straight arm pulldown: 52.5x8, 57.5x8, 62.5x8
-bent over row perpendicular to floor: 135x12, 145x10, 155x8, 170x6, 185x6
-cable row ng: 160x8, 170x8, 180x8,9
-underhand pulldown: 4x160x8
-bb drag curls: 50x8, 60x8,8
-alternating db hammer curls: 30x8, 35x8,8
-reverse grip ez bar preacher curl: 40x8, 60x5*40x5, 40x12
-crunch machine: 70x15, 80x15,15

-ghost creatine
+dinner

Through the Day
-Ghost - Fish Oil
-PES Multi
-helios 1 scoop

Comments
Felt strong with my rows today. I moved the weight much easier than in phase 1. Pumps were pretty good too. Again working up a sweat. Weight unchanged. Feeling that my lower stomach fat is getting smaller.
I’m actually enjoying taking less pills and still making progress. ;)

Cal: 1946
F/C/P: 64/163/188, 29/33/38%

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phase 3 - Day 45

PWO Stack
-nutrabio - pre

Intra
-none

Shoulders

-lateral raises: 3x30x8 (each hand)
-db presses: 30x15, 50x10, 55x8, 60x6, 65x4 (each hand)
-db upright rows: 4x40x8
-barbell face pulls: 4x80x8
-reverse fly machine: 115x8**, 125x8**, 130x8**
-bb front raise: 40x8, 2x50x8
-bb shrugs: 205x15, 225x12, 225x10, 245x8, 265x6
-russian twists: 3x15 (each side)

-ghost creatine
+dinner

Through the Day
-Ghost - Fish Oil
-PES Multi
-helios 1 scoop

Comments
Tremendous mind muscle connection with the reverse flys. The shrugs 225 & 245 were behind the back shrugs. Great session today.

Cal: 1838
F/C/P: 55/149/197, 26/32/42%

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why not do a 20/25/55 ratio and reduce your cals a tad more to see where it takes you?

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not do a 20/25/55 ratio and reduce your cals a tad more to see where it takes you?
I’ve been comfortable with my diet and actually getting hungry with the increase in volume and decrease in rest periods this week. so i do not want to lower calories too much more. I am finding it much more sustainable for me and happy with the slow and steady progress. I could try it in the future but for now i think i will keep it as i have. I reduced the amount of carbs a bit this week.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve been comfortable with my diet and actually getting hungry with the increase in volume and decrease in rest periods this week. so i do not want to lower calories too much more. I am finding it much more sustainable for me and happy with the slow and steady progress. I could try it in the future but for now i think i will keep it as i have. I reduced the amount of carbs a bit this week.
I agree. If you cannot sustain a diet you're following, it's a one way ticket to dooms.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
According to facebook, May 10th 2013, i hit a deadlift PR of 275 lbs. i think i got to repping that for sets over the last year. Now i feel like i goofed off for 4+ years. Haha

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phase 3 - Day 46

PWO Stack
-nutrabio - pre

Intra
-none

Legs

-romanian db dl: 3x90x8, 100x8 (each hand)
-leg press: 230x12, 270x10, 300x8, 330x6, 350x6****
-hack squat: 275x8, 285x8, 300x8, 230x8 (this last one i did 10 sec hold at the begining, 8 reps , and 10 sec hold at end, brutal)
-ham/glute raise (negatives): 3x8
-leg press machine calf: 310x15, 320x12, 330x10, 335x8,8
-planks: 1min, 30sec, 45sec

-ghost creatine
+dinner
IMG_7729.JPG

Through the Day
-Ghost - Fish Oil
-PES Multi
-helios 1 scoop

Comments
Workout kicked my ass. Needed extra calories

Cal: 2238
F/C/P: 60/163/207, 27/32/41%

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Phase 3 - Day 46

PWO Stack
-nutrabio - pre

Intra
-none

Legs

-romanian db dl: 3x90x8, 100x8 (each hand)
-leg press: 230x12, 270x10, 300x8, 330x6, 350x6****
-hack squat: 275x8, 285x8, 300x8, 230x8 (this last one i did 10 sec hold at the begining, 8 reps , and 10 sec hold at end, brutal)
-leg press machine calf: 310x15, 320x12, 330x10, 335x8,8
-planks: 1min, 30sec, 45sec

-ghost creatine
+dinner
View attachment 165309

Through the Day
-Ghost - Fish Oil
-PES Multi
-helios 1 scoop

Comments
Workout kicked my ass. Needed extra calories

Cal: 2238
F/C/P: 60/163/207, 27/32/41%
That meal looks good!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
My bad if I’ve missed this somewhere but have you tried Intermittent fasting? When cutting my calories I’ve found it a lot easier. I feel like I can eat normal size meals and not have to restrict too much. My feeding window is usually 12pm-8pm

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My bad if I’ve missed this somewhere but have you tried Intermittent fasting? When cutting my calories I’ve found it a lot easier. I feel like I can eat normal size meals and not have to restrict too much. My feeding window is usually 12pm-8pm
I’ve tried it in the past, but i don’t like it. I don’t have a problem cutting down calories and i like eating whenever i like.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rest day today. Already got some cardio in. Exhausted. Slayer tonight and will update my log tomorrow

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phase 3 - Day 48
5/12/2018

PWO Stack
-nutrabio - pre

Intra
-none

Chest & Back

-smith machine rack pulls: 230x8, 240x10, 250x8, 260x8
-pullups: 4x8
-d grip rows: 120x12, 130x10, 140x8, 160x6
-db pullover: 55x8,8 , 60x10
-db chest press: 50x12, 70x10, 75x8, 80x5
-bb incline: 135x8,8
-db incline: 60x8,8
-pushup: 4x8
-machine fly: 115x8, 125x8, 130x8
-hanging twisting leg raise: 3x10 (each side)

-ghost creatine
+dinner

Through the Day
-Ghost - Fish Oil
-PES Multi
-helios 1 scoop

Comments
Another good workout.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phase 3 - Day 50

PWO Stack
-nutrabio pre

Intra
-none

Chest & Triceps

-BB bench: 135x12, 155x10, 165x8, 175x6, 185x4***
-incline alternating db press: 40x12, 10, 50x8, 55x6
-kneeling landmine press: bar + 4x60x8
-chest dips ( negatives): 4x8
-skull crushers: 4x70x8
-rope extension: 40x8, 8, 45x8,8
-1 arm cable french press: 3x15x8
-Low pulley woodchops: 3x20x15 (each side)

-ghost creatine
+ dinner

Through the Day
-Ghost - Fish Oil
-PES Multi
-helios 1 scoop

Comments
Wore a regular t-shirt today and i quickly filled it up from the chest pumps. Was still feeling very minor soreness from Saturday chest and back but it made my mind muscle connection so much better. Skull crushers were a pain though i was failing at around 6 reps, but luckily my wife was there to help with the extra reps

Cal: 1811
F/C/P: 46/164/193, 22/36/42%

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How is it working out with your wife? I just don't know if it's a good idea for me bc my workouts are pretty intense and fast paced.. I know for sure my wife cannot catch up with my workout.

Do you both have the same workout routine?

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is it working out with your wife? I just don't know if it's a good idea for me bc my workouts are pretty intense and fast paced.. I know for sure my wife cannot catch up with my workout.

It’s great. We’ve been working out and learning together for about 6 years. She teaches me things as well. She had been an athlete all her life (soccer, track, and cheerleading in college). She usually does what i do, sometimes it just takes longer.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s great. We’ve been working out and learning together for about 6 years. She teaches me things as well. She had been an athlete all her life (soccer, track, and cheerleading in college). She usually does what i do, sometimes it just takes longer.
Your situation is better than mine. I have to train my wife as well if we start working out together. It would take longer.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Your situation is better than mine. I have to train my wife as well if we start working out together. It would take longer.
At least it sounds like she is willing to learn! That is huge in itself..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I don't know your wife, but I would be willing to put money on it she can do your workout. Not only do it but after a few months start making you feel weak in the 80-90% max range where she would start outrepping you quickly...

Women's muscular endurance and strength endurance surpasses mens. It really wouldn't take her long to catch up.

Don't you invest in things that are important to you and could improve your life? Sure there is an investment in time, and training but you get back out of it someone who understands you better. Quality time with them working towards a goal. If she is interested then get her in there with you. If she doesn't want to lift then love her the way she is. :) Which I am sure that you do!

I was training my wife while I was in the middle of prep. She had only been lifting a few months before so every time we did anything new I had to train her on form and whatnot. You just have to be creative and use your knowledge to create a plan that allows you to progressively overload while also helping her to learn proper form.

When you are training someone like that remember this, less is more!!! It will be great for you too, if you are used to doing a bunch of exercises for each body part. To save time do things like only using compound lifts, and if a higher volume person then do more sets on the same exercise than normal. This allow for more time for you to train hard instead of instructing a new exercise every 3rd or 4th set.

An easy starter program I put a lot of beginners on, especially ladies is something like this with 2 different workouts. Just a couple warm up sets and 3 work sets in the 6-12 rep range.

Day 1 - Assisted Dips, Assisted Pull Ups, Squat or leg press sled.

Day 2 - Incline Machine Bench, Wide Grip Machine Rows, Squat or leg press sled.

Then have them do 3 workouts a week so it ends up like this. Mon Day 1, Wed Day 2, Friday Day 1, Monday Day 2, Wednesday Day 1, Friday Day 2 and so on.

This would also be great for a guy, but guys tend to want to do too much at first so this does not look like much to them. However it is all in the way that you train the session. The reason I mentioned i give it to a lot of women is they do not really see it as threatening because there are only 3 main exercises each session, but it covers the entire body. Then they can add in core work and cardio when they are ready. Also makes it something if you train her on those movements you can let her get started and then go do your workout and after 6 weeks or so she will be ready for more advanced training methods.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know your wife, but I would be willing to put money on it she can do your workout. Not only do it but after a few months start making you feel weak in the 80-90% max range where she would start outrepping you quickly...

Women's muscular endurance and strength endurance surpasses mens. It really wouldn't take her long to catch up.

Don't you invest in things that are important to you and could improve your life? Sure there is an investment in time, and training but you get back out of it someone who understands you better. Quality time with them working towards a goal. If she is interested then get her in there with you. If she doesn't want to lift then love her the way she is. :) Which I am sure that you do!

I was training my wife while I was in the middle of prep. She had only been lifting a few months before so every time we did anything new I had to train her on form and whatnot. You just have to be creative and use your knowledge to create a plan that allows you to progressively overload while also helping her to learn proper form.

When you are training someone like that remember this, less is more!!! It will be great for you too, if you are used to doing a bunch of exercises for each body part. To save time do things like only using compound lifts, and if a higher volume person then do more sets on the same exercise than normal. This allow for more time for you to train hard instead of instructing a new exercise every 3rd or 4th set.

An easy starter program I put a lot of beginners on, especially ladies is something like this with 2 different workouts. Just a couple warm up sets and 3 work sets in the 6-12 rep range.

Day 1 - Assisted Dips, Assisted Pull Ups, Squat or leg press sled.

Day 2 - Incline Machine Bench, Wide Grip Machine Rows, Squat or leg press sled.

Then have them do 3 workouts a week so it ends up like this. Mon Day 1, Wed Day 2, Friday Day 1, Monday Day 2, Wednesday Day 1, Friday Day 2 and so on.

This would also be great for a guy, but guys tend to want to do too much at first so this does not look like much to them. However it is all in the way that you train the session. The reason I mentioned i give it to a lot of women is they do not really see it as threatening because there are only 3 main exercises each session, but it covers the entire body. Then they can add in core work and cardio when they are ready. Also makes it something if you train her on those movements you can let her get started and then go do your workout and after 6 weeks or so she will be ready for more advanced training methods.
Guess there is no harm in giving it a try, huh

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phase 3 - Day 51

PWO Stack
-CP jungle juice

Intra
-none

Legs

-Glute bridge (leg curl machine): 200x8, 210x8,8
-BB squat: 160x12, 185x10, 225x8, 250x6, 275x4
-RDL: 205x8,8, 215x8, 225x8
-db lunges: 4x45x8 (each hand, each leg)
-seated leg curl: 3x120x8*
-leg extension: 3x170x8*
-seated calf raise: 165x20, 185x15, 205x12, 210x10, 215x8
-ab wheel: 3x15

-ghost creatine
+dinner

Through the Day
-Ghost - Fish Oil
-PES Multi
-helios 1 scoop

Comments
Leg day did not fail in kicking my ass! Squat strength went up this week. Felt good repping out 275.

Cal: 1812
F/C/P: 49/170/179, 24/37/39%

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Guess there is no harm in giving it a try, huh
No, and you can add intensifiers to the end of your sets while training her with straight sets on the same movements you are doing. Say bench, you do 3 work sets and she does 3 work sets but on your 3rd you do 2 rest pauses, or drop sets to push the intensity up for you while she is building herself up.

Phase 3 - Day 51

PWO Stack
-CP jungle juice

Intra
-none

Legs

-Glute bridge (leg curl machine): 200x8, 210x8,8
-BB squat: 160x12, 185x10, 225x8, 250x6, 275x4
-RDL: 205x8,8, 215x8, 225x8
-db lunges: 4x45x8 (each hand, each leg)
-seated leg curl: 3x120x8*
-leg extension: 3x170x8*
-seated calf raise: 165x20, 185x15, 205x12, 210x10, 215x8
-ab wheel: 3x15

-ghost creatine
+dinner

Through the Day
-Ghost - Fish Oil
-PES Multi
-helios 1 scoop

Comments
Leg day did not fail in kicking my ass! Squat strength went up this week. Felt good repping out 275.

Cal: 1812
F/C/P: 49/170/179, 24/37/39%
Nice work! Way to go on those squats!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phase 3 - Day 52

PWO Stack
-superpump + high volume

Intra
-none

Back & bis

-straight arm pulldown: 3x59x8
-bent over row perpendicular to floor: 155x12, 165x10, 175x8, 185x6, 195x6
-cable row: 4x180x8
-underhand pulldown: 2x160x8, 150x8, 140x8
-bb drag curls: 3x60x8
-alternating db hammer curls: 3x30x8
-reverse grip ez bar preacher curl: 3x50x8
-crunch machine: 3x80x15

-ghost creatine
+dinner

Through the Day
-Ghost - Fish Oil
-PES Multi
-helios 1 scoop

Comments
Weight is down. 187.2 lbs. i dropped weight on underhand pulldowns to slow down the tempo and add squeezes.

Cal: 1864
F/C/P: 56/169/182, 26/35/38%

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phase 3 - Day 53
05-17-2018

PWO Stack
-chaos & pain - Titan

Intra
-KM - hydracharge

Shoulders

-DB Lateral Raise: 30x8, 8, 35x8 (each hand)
-Seated DB Shoulder Press: 45x12,10, 55x8, 60x6, 65x6 (each hand)
-DB upright rows: 4x40x8 (each hand)
-Barbell Face Pulls: 4x80x8
-Seat supported shoulder fly: 3x25x8** (each hand)
-Machine shrug: 45 each side x 20,16,15,15,15
-Russian twists: 3x15 (each side)

-ghost creatine
+dinner

Through the Day
-Ghost - Fish Oil
-PES Multi
-helios 1 scoop

Comments
Good session. I went light and high reps for traps because I slept on my neck weird a few days ago and had just gotten a better. I didn't want to cause any injuries. Felt good to just pump them and use flexing and holding at the top. Wife helped out on the 2 extra reps for shoulder presses. Today is legs.

Cal: 1816
F/C/P: 52/165/179, 25/36/39%

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phase 3 - Day 54

PWO Stack
-re1gn 2 scoops

Intra
-ghost bcaa

Legs

-leg press: 290x12, 300x10, 310x8, 330x6, 350x6**
-romanian db dl: 4x90x8 (each hand)
-hack squat: 4x300x8
-leg press machine calf: 300x15, 310x12, 320x10, 330x8, 340x8
-planks: 1min, 46 sec, 40sec

-ghost creatine
+dinner

Through the Day
-Ghost - Fish Oil
-PES Multi
-helios 1 scoop

Comments
Another great session. Feeling leaner. Maybe i’ll take some pics

Cal: 1912
F/C/P: 54/142/186, 27/31/41%

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phase 3 - Day 55

PWO Stack
-ghost legend

Intra
-none

Chest & Back

-smith machine rack pulls: 250x8,8, 260x8,8
-pullups: 1x8, 1x10
-pulldowns: 170x8, 8**
-tbar rows: 55x12, 70x10, 85x8, 100x9
-db pullover: 3x60x8
-db chest press: 40x12, 50x10, 60x9, 80x6
-db incline: 60x8,8, 65x8,7
-pushup: 4x8
-machine fly: 3x130x8
-hanging twisting leg raise: 3x10 (each side)

-ghost creatine

Through the Day
-Ghost - Fish Oil
-PES Multi
-helios 1 scoop

Comments
Felt swole today. Garden work after the gym. I’ll try and update macros tomorrow
Edit: no macros. AYCE sushi and deadpool 2.
Had a blast

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How you gonna rest while running 3.5 miles? Apparently today was a cardio day. :)