Thoughts on Arachidonic acid and X-Factor.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
I was looking into buying the 200count X-factor Advanced from NP. The price is costly so despite good reviews, I decided to do some research. Apparently there are pretty bad side effects. It looks like it is almost bad for you. on the other hand I hear that is it safe and great for muscle building. what are your thoughts on this supplement?!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was looking into buying the 200count X-factor Advanced from NP. The price is costly so despite good reviews, I decided to do some research. Apparently there are pretty bad side effects. It looks like it is almost bad for you. on the other hand I hear that is it safe and great for muscle building. what are your thoughts on this supplement?!
Never took X-Factor, but I loved Hemodraulix, may it rest in peace. - But ya, I don't think it's very "good" for you. AA isn't used much anymore, and probably for the better.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love me some ArA. :D

As long as it is cycled and not used at high doses continually you should be fine. I do prefer the Original X-factor to the new version so if you can find that in stock anywhere that is what I would grab.

Some good threads out there on its effects and how to optimize use. Search around or PM if you can't find the threads. :)

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Never took X-Factor, but I loved Hemodraulix, may it rest in peace. - But ya, I don't think it's very "good" for you. AA isn't used much anymore, and probably for the better.
Hemo is a solid product

Also enjoyed some X-Gels from SNS

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are the bad side effects you are talking about? The few that i've seen from in vitro tests still are at ridiculous doses, concentrations probably not even possible to acheive orally

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
The original x-factor is better, I never had any side effects from ara. It seems safe to me but who knows it definitely works from an aesthetic point of view and is well worth it imo. its a great underrated supp just do some google searches on how to make it most effective.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Like others have said, buy X-Factor original before you buy the advanced. The Advanced formula has added Omega 3's that are counter-productive to the Arachidonic Acid. The X-Factor Original is also available in a 200ct. bottle if you look around.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
never seen the original xf in a 200ct bottle, never

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Waiting for 200ct on special at NP!
NP may not get that size but SNS X-gels might be re-released in time for the holidays. If so, you will probably see some nice intro deals on it.

digler84

Awards
NP may not get that size but SNS X-gels might be re-released in time for the holidays. If so, you will probably see some nice intro deals on it.
Will the x gels be "fixed" from their prior issues?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I already ordered 4 bottles of the 200ct OG XF...the new formula are worse than garbage though...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You could have saved a good chunk of change if you would have held out a little longer
I know! But I saw the pre-sale like a while ago and ordered it hahaha. Besides it was a present from le mom...she said to use her Credit card for that :D!