Thor's Thunder: Electrake's Epic Training Tales

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So get this ****, I've been working on a new pre-qual mortgage because of my current life events and I like to be prepared ahead of time. I get a call from my loan officer at Rocket, with whom I currently have a mortgage, he says that I am being blacklisted from them for future mortgages AND he is under scrutiny after being with them for 12 years. I had to switch my role with my current employer from a 1099 employee to a W2 salary employee, which i had been working on since before dealing with a new mortgage. Whatever cock bag is director of their department is blaming this poor guy for "coaching" me, which is very illegal for a guy in his role, to switch my employment to W2, which he didn't do. Not even a huge problem, I just can't believe the ridiculousness of it, I just need to reapply with another company.

I'll share today's workout in a bit, really jacked up my elbow and shoulder

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Man, I have been missing out on your log. Don't have time to read back too far but caught up on the last 2 pages. Some good looking food and training in here!
Thanks for dropping in! Definitely a foodie...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So get this ****, I've been working on a new pre-qual mortgage because of my current life events and I like to be prepared ahead of time. I get a call from my loan officer at Rocket, with whom I currently have a mortgage, he says that I am being blacklisted from them for future mortgages AND he is under scrutiny after being with them for 12 years. I had to switch my role with my current employer from a 1099 employee to a W2 salary employee, which i had been working on since before dealing with a new mortgage. Whatever cock bag is director of their department is blaming this poor guy for "coaching" me, which is very illegal for a guy in his role, to switch my employment to W2, which he didn't do. Not even a huge problem, I just can't believe the ridiculousness of it, I just need to reapply with another company.

I'll share today's workout in a bit, really jacked up my elbow and shoulder
I'm sorry to hear about your elbow and shoulder, and about the mortgage situation.

Borrowing money is a crazy process now days - you see and hear of people getting loans and wonder how they were even able to; and then people that have good credit and you'd think could easily, can't or have a very difficult time with it.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm sorry to hear about your elbow and shoulder, and about the mortgage situation.

Borrowing money is a crazy process now days - you see and hear of people getting loans and wonder how they were even able to; and then people that have good credit and you'd think could easily, can't or have a very difficult time with it.
Yeah this is just such an unusual situation, I've literally never heard of something like this happening! I don't generally believe things happen for a reason, but things do end up as they are supposed to. So we will see.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll just type it out instead of my copy/paste

4/9/24
OHP got up to 170lb today, 6th set, went for my third press which would be a rep PR. Angry lifting, elbow broke out (not literally) to the side and shoulder spasmed or something on the other side, and I dropped back down to my front rack and reracked the bar. I don't really have another opportunity to lift until Saturday, so I'm going to take it easy and maybe add in an extra pepti-plex and PEA when it gets in.

As far as the angry, the mortgage thing got to me, particularly the admission that I was getting what I asked for until "Customer Protection" went insane and got me. It'll all be fine, my body will heal, and I'll get what I need financially. But damn

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll just type it out instead of my copy/paste

4/9/24
OHP got up to 170lb today, 6th set, went for my third press which would be a rep PR. Angry lifting, elbow broke out (not literally) to the side and shoulder spasmed or something on the other side, and I dropped back down to my front rack and reracked the bar. I don't really have another opportunity to lift until Saturday, so I'm going to take it easy and maybe add in an extra pepti-plex and PEA when it gets in.

As far as the angry, the mortgage thing got to me, particularly the admission that I was getting what I asked for until "Customer Protection" went insane and got me. It'll all be fine, my body will heal, and I'll get what I need financially. But damn
I never allow myself to lift when I'm mad, because I've had similar experiences of tweeking things when I did.

I've had weird things happen with loans too - like having a refi approved and then the lender not being able to do it bc they themselves had over lended, which had zero to do with me. I hate the thought of even trying anything with loans now days bc it always seems ridiculously over complicated. And then just pisses you off when you see other people that you know you're more qualified than, get loans like its nothing.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry to hear about the elbow. Yeah I don’t have a clue how so many people get loans that should not but then ones that qualify jump through the hoops. I am not a fan of mortgage company’s/banks/insurance and many other places but I’ll leave that tin foil hat for another day 😂.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry to hear about the elbow. Yeah I don’t have a clue how so many people get loans that should not but then ones that qualify jump through the hoops. I am not a fan of mortgage company’s/banks/insurance and many other places but I’ll leave that tin foil hat for another day 😂.
100% necessary evils in this day... the thread on it at Kleens log covers it well lol

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
100% necessary evils in this day... the thread on it at Kleens log covers it well lol
Yes it does. People make jokes about my older vehicles(no car payments) and not having all the stuff like they do. But then I hear them cry bloody murder when water heater,air conditioner etc etc breaks. They got to go get a loan or another credit card to fund the repair.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
All my life, I've been a depression eater. And I can't do that right now with this situation bc I had already gained so much fat it was really affecting me mentally. But I know me and know I can't do a prolonged gradual 'smart' cut bc I will screw it up and eat bc of the stress I'm under.
I'm the opposite, when the good times roll, so do my jelly fat rolls 😅😅

So instead, I'm doing an extreme - feel like walking death type of cut haha.
Good luck homie!! It takes me really finding the grit in determination to pull off great cuts. I was super happy with my results from NYE to mid Feb's Mexico trip and now that my wife is doing better and is joining me for a work trip in mid/late may I feel "inspired" to pull back some athleticism and drop a few more.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
from a 1099 employee to a W2 salary employee, which i had been working on since before dealing with a new mortgage. Whatever cock bag is director of their department is blaming this poor guy for "coaching" me, which is very illegal for a guy in his role, to switch my employment to W2, which he didn't do. Not even a huge problem, I just can't believe the ridiculousness of it, I just need to reapply with another company.
this is irritating to say the least. I honestly don't even see the issue if there had been coaching. at the end of the day its on you to prove you are viable for a loan and it's on them to approve it, but explaining how you may be a better candidate seems not only fine but like good business practice to me.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm alive!!!

Went out of town Thursday last week, my army unit was retiring their colors and had a ball that alumni were invited to. It was a glorious mess. Anyway, life update, got preapproved through another mortgage company Penfed and that's basically just waiting on the sell of my house now. HUGE weight off my shoulders, but far from even close to being done with this crap.

Hoping to get into the gym this afternoon, moving furniture out of the house to willing takers.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm alive!!!

Went out of town Thursday last week, my army unit was retiring their colors and had a ball that alumni were invited to. It was a glorious mess. Anyway, life update, got preapproved through another mortgage company Penfed and that's basically just waiting on the sell of my house now. HUGE weight off my shoulders, but far from even close to being done with this crap.

Hoping to get into the gym this afternoon, moving furniture out of the house to willing takers.
Sounds like you had a good time! Glad things are moving along in the right direction!

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Haven't trained in a week 😢 Today is the day though. The future exwife was here the last two days so I had to take advantage of that time to use her help to prep the house for sale, getting rid of crap, rehoming my breakfast makers (chickens) etc. It'll be 4 days back to back this week. I'm considering starting dedicated recomp cycle, my schedule won't be any sort of normal again until I move in Mid-June if I'm lucky, I dont expect to watch any training weights going up until then. Regardless, I'm going to start the 531 cycle I'm on back to week 1 today and push through Saturday.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
4/17/24

Main - Squat
  • 5 x 155lb
  • 5 x 195
  • 5 x 230
  • 5 x 255
  • 5 x 295
  • 5 x 335
Supplemental - OHP
  • 10 x 5 @ 135
Assistance
  • axle pendlay rows 5x10 185
  • Single arm tricep extensions 5x10 30lb
Abs/Legs
  • Leg Press 5x10 885lb
  • calf press 2x25 1005
Time - 1hr 2min
Weight - 209.2

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back at it. Nice work!

Random, but my wife wants us to get chickens. Level of work to have to invest in? I'm not really loving the idea, but fresh eggs could be nice. And I hear they eat mosquitos.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I said it before, but I'm pretty stoked my strength is about where it was when **** hit the fan for me a few months ago, but endurance is in the crapper. All this weight I've dropped will make a fantastic platform to jump off of when I'm relocated and ready.

Back at it. Nice work!

Random, but my wife wants us to get chickens. Level of work to have to invest in? I'm not really loving the idea, but fresh eggs could be nice. And I hear they eat mosquitos.
The initial investment as far as a coop/run isn't bad unless you go crazy with it, and my 10 peeps ate about ~$30 of food and scratch per month. Granted I had built an automatic waterer from a 250gal tote, my morning time investment was usually less than 5min. Throw out scratch and mealworms, maybe fill their gravity feeder I made from PVC, and grab eggs. They're actually pretty fulfilling to watch messing around and listen to the happy chicken sounds lol. But, they can also get quite smelly, and they do die for seemingly no reason occasionally lol.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
4/17/24

Main - Squat
  • 5 x 155lb
  • 5 x 195
  • 5 x 230
  • 5 x 255
  • 5 x 295
  • 5 x 335
Supplemental - OHP
  • 10 x 5 @ 135
Assistance
  • axle pendlay rows 5x10 185
  • Single arm tricep extensions 5x10 30lb
Abs/Legs
  • Leg Press 5x10 885lb
  • calf press 2x25 1005
Time - 1hr 2min
Weight - 209.2
That’s the way to get back after it! Good looking session man.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The initial investment as far as a coop/run isn't bad unless you go crazy with it, and my 10 peeps ate about ~$30 of food and scratch per month. Granted I had built an automatic waterer from a 250gal tote, my morning time investment was usually less than 5min. Throw out scratch and mealworms, maybe fill their gravity feeder I made from PVC, and grab eggs. They're actually pretty fulfilling to watch messing around and listen to the happy chicken sounds lol. But, they can also get quite smelly, and they do die for seemingly no reason occasionally lol.
I think my coop ran me close to $2k or more when I built it, but it was during COVID when lumber prices were just absolutely retarded high. I've added a run about 2-3x bigger than what you see here in the coop pictures.
I was able to roof it with leftover roofing tile I found, then put cedar shake siding on from leftovers we had off our house, and painted it with left over deck paint we had.

I went down and did like an 18" trench all the way around the coop, ran predator fencing in there, backfilled with gravel. no rats or others have ever been able to penetrate it and I have videos at night of racoons climbing all over it. last week I caught a cougar on the cam walking right past the coop.

we keep 9 chickens and 2 ducks. got 8 eggs last night, average 6 or 7 a day. my wife just got 5 more chicks (doh) that she raises.......................... in the extra bathroom. but her idea was to have some birds a year younger than the rest so that the egg production doesn't stop next year....

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think my coop ran me close to $2k or more when I built it, but it was during COVID when lumber prices were just absolutely retarded high. I've added a run about 2-3x bigger than what you see here in the coop pictures.
I was able to roof it with leftover roofing tile I found, then put cedar shake siding on from leftovers we had off our house, and painted it with left over deck paint we had.

View attachment 241539

I went down and did like an 18" trench all the way around the coop, ran predator fencing in there, backfilled with gravel. no rats or others have ever been able to penetrate it and I have videos at night of racoons climbing all over it. last week I caught a cougar on the cam walking right past the coop.

we keep 9 chickens and 2 ducks. got 8 eggs last night, average 6 or 7 a day. my wife just got 5 more chicks (doh) that she raises.......................... in the extra bathroom. but her idea was to have some birds a year younger than the rest so that the egg production doesn't stop next year....

View attachment 241540
Ah, chicken math lol. Nice looking coop! My coop was all recycled from pallets, with a corrugated vinyl roof top, separate nesting boxes in the run also made from pallet wood. The run was chain link I snagged cheap off Craigslist, and built a roof over half, the rest just netting. No big predators here, but lots of birds of prey, neighborhood dogs, and rats. I've never seen a racoon, but I did have to kick a sleepy opossum out of the nesting boxes once. My last place, I made "Taj-mah-coop," similar to yours, completely impregnable and I spent a small fortune on it, damn pitbull tore through the hardware cloth and annihilated my flock :mad: It was in a neighborhood, took every bit of me to not go out there with my 12g when I saw it stuck in the run and dead birds everywhere. Bastard was committed.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn pitbull tore through the hardware cloth and annihilated my flock :mad: It was in a neighborhood, took every bit of me to not go out there with my 12g when I saw it stuck in the run and dead birds everywhere. Bastard was committed.
when I was a kid, dad caught the neighbors dog in our coop. the neighbor took his own dog out with a .22 on the spot.
My aussidor did get one of our chickens this year... dumb bird flew out of the run (no predator netting on top yet) and decided to fly right into the fenced in back yard with the dogs that I had protected it from. so even my wife had a hard time being mad at our dog......

but if I caught someone elses animal in my bird coop I'd probably shoot it. I have six acres to burry it.

The run was chain link I snagged cheap off Craigslist,
that's cause you aint in kansas anymore amigo. no such thing as cheap in the pnw lol. I added a bunch of chainlink to our yard last year. I was able to repurpose chainlink from our garden to do half the back yard, but even the half I had to do myself I think closed in on $4k. the gates alone were over $200, it was just stupid expensive. I was at home depot a week or two ago and saw the gates are now 1/2 price what I paid. I looked everywhere for cheap left over materials on craigslist, fb marketplace etc and it was so expensive I just bought most of it new (and repurposed our own to save money).

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if I caught someone elses animal in my bird coop I'd probably shoot it. I have six acres to burry it.
Yeah I lived in a neighborhood in Charlotte that was featured on the show "Ganglands" and didn't really fit in, didn't want to start some turf wars 😅

no such thing as cheap in the pnw
This was part of a long conversation I had with my family yesterday about not moving back lol. VERY easy to move away, but adapting to a lower cost of living makes moving back out of the question. Hell, I'm eyeballing 2500sqft on 8 acres for $400k, and that's expensive here! My dad's place in Lake Stevens on an acre next to the farm was just valued at $850k or some insanity like that..

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This was part of a long conversation I had with my family yesterday about not moving back lol. VERY easy to move away, but adapting to a lower cost of living makes moving back out of the question. Hell, I'm eyeballing 2500sqft on 8 acres for $400k, and that's expensive here! My dad's place in Lake Stevens on an acre next to the farm was just valued at $850k or some insanity like that..
it's no joke. I sold a studio loft, like 500sq ft, for $385k.
my first house is a 1bdrm 550sq ft house I sold to my former father in law, now worth $400k.
it seemed over priced when I bought it for $120k, then really over priced when I sold it to him for $220k.

That’s some feudal Japanese-level sh!t right there.
for real, even my dad didn't like it. My dad went to the neighbor and said your dog got into my chickens again. Neighbor says how do you know it was my dog? Right about then the dog comes trotting down the driveway with a chicken in his mouth... neighbor says, can I borrow your .22?

Dad hesitantly says yeah..... I don't think he totally believed he was going to shoot his own dog.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Alright, I've tried for 2 weeks now, I can't do ursa-gel! Specifically for the residue it leaves on EVERYTHING, tried shoulders, arms, thighs, feet. Feet were fine, but my skin is starting to disagree from 1 application a day.

Alpha gel is a go though.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that's crazy, I haven't tried the ursa, but I have used a lot of xpg gels (especially alpha) and have never had issues.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Alright, I've tried for 2 weeks now, I can't do ursa-gel! Specifically for the residue it leaves on EVERYTHING, tried shoulders, arms, thighs, feet. Feet were fine, but my skin is starting to disagree from 1 application a day.

Alpha gel is a go though.
I'm sorry you feel that way, but that definitely isn't indicative of a normal experience with it.

Me, and a lot of other people in this thread and on this forum use it and don't have that issue.

The only way that Ursa-Gel normally leaves a residue is if you let the bottle get cold, like storing it above an AC vent or something like that (and there's a fix if that happens), or if you rub it in too much.

I always, always emphasize with XPG products - rub it on your skin, do not try to rub it through your skin. You do not have to rub it in good, its not a person rubbing it that causes the absorption, its the td carrier of the product that does that. All a person has to do is put it on the skin and apply a thin layer.

Over rubbing it will make what appear to be little white clumps.

As far as the tops of feet, are you applying it directly after a shower? Because that's another thing with any topicals is that most people that have any skin irritation, they're applying immediately after a shower. Right after a shower, your skin is the most sensitive it will be anytime of the day. I always tell people to wait at least 10 minutes. Some don't have to, but those of us with sensitive skin do.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm sorry you feel that way, but that definitely isn't indicative of a normal experience with it.

Me, and a lot of other people in this thread and on this forum use it and don't have that issue.

The only way that Ursa-Gel normally leaves a residue is if you let the bottle get cold, like storing it above an AC vent or something like that (and there's a fix if that happens), or if you rub it in too much.

I always, always emphasize with XPG products - rub it on your skin, do not try to rub it through your skin. You do not have to rub it in good, its not a person rubbing it that causes the absorption, its the td carrier of the product that does that. All a person has to do is put it on the skin and apply a thin layer.

Over rubbing it will make what appear to be little white clumps.

As far as the tops of feet, are you applying it directly after a shower? Because that's another thing with any topicals is that most people that have any skin irritation, they're applying immediately after a shower. Right after a shower, your skin is the most sensitive it will be anytime of the day. I always tell people to wait at least 10 minutes. Some don't have to, but those of us with sensitive skin do.
I stopped rubbing it in basically at all after the last time we talked, basically a quick smear and let it set lol. But no matter what, it seems to leave residue on socks, shirts, clumping with the rubbing of my thunder thighs, even after 15min of dry time. As far as the shower, no I generally apply in the morning, shower mid day, and apply at night.

Maybe it's the cold though, my bedroom and master bath are over a garage and don't share a wall with a heated area so it gets COLD

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it's sorta crazy, I know you've made this recommendation before but I have found with xpg products I have no issues even right out of the shower, however I had to be more mindful with the iconic, when I did my last run of UH my shoulders needed lotion twice a day about half way through the 1 month bottle.

But no matter what, it seems to leave residue on socks, shirts, clumping with the rubbing of my thunder thighs, even after 15min of dry time. As far as the shower, no I generally apply in the morning, shower mid day, and apply at night.
I had a different brand (not iconic or xpg) that stained my shirts no matter what I did unfortunately.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here's an example on what I mean Ursa-Gel.

I applied this around 11:00 or a little after. It's about 12:40 now.

Forearm.jpg

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I stopped rubbing it in basically at all after the last time we talked, basically a quick smear and let it set lol. But no matter what, it seems to leave residue on socks, shirts, clumping with the rubbing of my thunder thighs, even after 15min of dry time. As far as the shower, no I generally apply in the morning, shower mid day, and apply at night.

Maybe it's the cold though, my bedroom and master bath are over a garage and don't share a wall with a heated area so it gets COLD
Ursa-Gel dries within a couple of minutes.

I think we just figured out your issue - it probably got super cold.

Be careful not to burn yourself if you do this.

Pour a cup of water - hot, but not hot enough to melt the plastic bottle. Filled enough to cover most of the bottle, but not up to the dispenser part.

Place the bottle in it for 30 to 45 seconds. Remove it and shake the heck out of it.

Be careful not to burn yourself; the plastic can be hot.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Here's an example on what I mean Ursa-Gel.

I applied this around 11:00 or a little after. It's about 12:40 now.

View attachment 241547
I should post a gif of application for critique lol... I basically squirt a glob on, 1-2 wipes across my skin to spread, and let dry 10-15min. Without fail there will be a residue. I'm not upset or anything, just bummed I can't get it to work with me 😅

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ursa-Gel dries within a couple of minutes.

I think we just figured out your issue - it probably got super cold.

Be careful not to burn yourself if you do this.

Pour a cup of water - hot, but not hot enough to melt the plastic bottle. Filled enough to cover most of the bottle, but not up to the dispenser part.

Place the bottle in it for 30 to 45 seconds. Remove it and shake the heck out of it.

Be careful not to burn yourself; the plastic can be hot.
I'll give that a shot when I'm back from the gym. Thank you!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
it's sorta crazy, I know you've made this recommendation before but I have found with xpg products I have no issues even right out of the shower, however I had to be more mindful with the iconic, when I did my last run of UH my shoulders needed lotion twice a day about half way through the 1 month bottle.
Yeah, most people won't have any issues regardless, but I always caution people about it because most of the time if anyone does have an issue with one, its because of applying directly a shower, especially if they have super sensitive skin like me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I should post a gif of application for critique lol... I basically squirt a glob on, 1-2 wipes across my skin to spread, and let dry 10-15min. Without fail there will be a residue. I'm not upset or anything, just bummed I can't get it to work with me 😅
Try what I mentioned above first and see if that makes a difference.

Then, if it still happens, text me a picture or video (phone number in pm) and I'll see what its looking like and I'll send you a picture of video of me applying it.

There are times where there will be a slight white residue but not bad like you're explaining. The ingredient is simply white, so sometimes a little bit of white being left over is unavoidable. But the way you're explaining it, I think it got too cold.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Try what I mentioned above first and see if that makes a difference.

Then, if it still happens, text me a picture or video (phone number in pm) and I'll see what its looking like and I'll send you a picture of video of me applying it.

There are times where there will be a slight white residue but not bad like you're explaining. The ingredient is simply white, so sometimes a little bit of white being left over is unavoidable. But the way you're explaining it, I think it got too cold.
Yeah it's like the old school white deodorant sticks that ruined all of your black shirts🤣

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it's like the old school white deodorant sticks that ruined all of your black shirts🤣
this is why I literally have like a dozen white under shirts folded up in my closet and grab a new 5 pack like every 4-8 weeks lol.
I go through under shirts and dress socks like crazy

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
this is why I literally have like a dozen white under shirts folded up in my closet and grab a new 5 pack like every 4-8 weeks lol.
I go through under shirts and dress socks like crazy
I sweat so much I basically refuse to wear anything but black lol. But, I've discovered the miracle that is merino wool, Minus33 makes a brand called woolverino that's absolutely amazing, and amazingly expensive, and worth every penny.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
4/18/24

Main - Bench
  • 5 x 110lb
  • 5 x 140
  • 5 x 170
  • 5 x 180
  • 5 x 215
  • 5 x 245
Supplemental - Bench
  • 10 x 5 @ 180
Assistance
  • Kroc row 5 x 10 @ 100
  • Straight arm pushdown 5 x 10 @ 75
Legs
  • Trap bar Straight leg DL 5x10@315
Time 45min
Weight 211

Proof -

Basically didn't take any breaks today unless I was about to puke. Felt good to push through.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I sweat so much I basically refuse to wear anything but black lol. But, I've discovered the miracle that is merino wool, Minus33 makes a brand called woolverino that's absolutely amazing, and amazingly expensive, and worth every penny.
If you were a real meathead you’d just wear sleeveless/tank tops through 80% of the year

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you were a real meathead you’d just wear sleeveless/tank tops through 80% of the year
Lmao this actually brings up a recent conversation I just had about where to buy tank tops that aren't silly cat/taco themed, and aren't stringer tees. So I guess I'm working on it.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ahhh the stringer tees. I remember a time when I thought I was leaned out enough to pull one of those off.

Luckily I was lifting with the 4:30am crew at the box gym at the time so nobody that would care was there to judge me lol

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
4/18/24

Main - Bench
  • 5 x 110lb
  • 5 x 140
  • 5 x 170
  • 5 x 180
  • 5 x 215
  • 5 x 245
Supplemental - Bench
  • 10 x 5 @ 180
Assistance
  • Kroc row 5 x 10 @ 100
  • Straight arm pushdown 5 x 10 @ 75
Legs
  • Trap bar Straight leg DL 5x10@315
Time 45min
Weight 211

Proof - View attachment 241554

Basically didn't take any breaks today unless I was about to puke. Felt good to push through.
That’s blazing fast for that work and volume homeboy!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ahhh the stringer tees. I remember a time when I thought I was leaned out enough to pull one of those off.

Luckily I was lifting with the 4:30am crew at the box gym at the time so nobody that would care was there to judge me lol
Lol, I remember I bought a Gorilla Wear stringer once. Then I tried it on and I looked terrible in it, so never wore it again.