Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
As of today I'm at 350 test 350 desoxy. I'm not planning to go higher on either. Just ride this out for the next 4-5 weeks and if I see some benifits and the sides are not too bad I will pick up more and continue to 10 weeks. If I've seen nothing worth while after week 5 I'm dropping desoxy, throwing in a oral for 4-5 weeks and then back to trt.

In case anyone cares lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm only like 11 days in I think? So I'm still very hopeful I will make some gains over the next 4-5 week

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just happened to weigh myself this morning and I'm up 3lbs, fuller looking but definitely not gaining fat or water. But I also think that has more to do with getting calories back to where they should be.

I'm noticing more then anything that this stuff has a negative effect on my ability to stay hard. I don't loose my hard or anything but I noticed if I'm not focused or if I stop too long in between positions it starts to loose its umph lol.

The slight increase in back and shoulders acne was initially there but quickly leveled off.

So far I'd say someone would be better off adding another 200-350mg of test then adding this 200-350mg of desoxy.

Again it's early but the cons outweigh the pros.

I also seem to be more agitated then normal but I'm dealing with a abnormal amount of stress between the jobs, moving and problems with the new house so I can't blame desoxy for that just yet

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As of today I'm at 350 test 350 desoxy. I'm not planning to go higher on either. Just ride this out for the next 4-5 weeks and if I see some benifits and the sides are not too bad I will pick up more and continue to 10 weeks. If I've seen nothing worth while after week 5 I'm dropping desoxy, throwing in a oral for 4-5 weeks and then back to trt.

In case anyone cares lol
I care @Smont

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
2 weeks down, not much changed from what I've already mentioned. Up 3.5lbs.

I'm going to start lifting a little bit heavier so I can see if strength has changed.

I'm gonna hit initial failure around 8 reps and rest pause my way to 15-20 so I won't be changing much but I feel like mentally and physically I need to put bigger lbs on the bar. At least here and there

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You don't see anything drastic in the coming weeks, think about adding injectable YK11.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You don't see anything drastic in the coming weeks, think about adding injectable YK11.
Have you tried the oral and the injectable? What's the difference if so. I didn't get much out of the oral, it's definitely low on my list of sarms I've tried.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you tried the oral and the injectable? What's the difference if so. I didn't get much out of the oral, it's definitely low on my list of sarms I've tried.
I have not tried either, but am going to be using injectable YK in the future. I have read that YK is faked by many, what brand did you use? Injectable YK is supposed to be a lot more potent, and increase lean gains via follistatin pathway.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have not tried either, but am going to be using injectable YK in the future. I have read that YK is faked by many, what brand did you use? Injectable YK is supposed to be a lot more potent, and increase lean gains via follistatin pathway.
Maresearchchems so I doubt it was fake. Don't mean I'm not willing to try the injectable tho

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maresearchchems so I doubt it was fake. Don't mean I'm not willing to try the injectable tho
From the few experiences I've seen regarding the injectable version, it's pretty pronounced.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So these are some possible additional side effects that I kinda noticed but my girl pointed out to me.

I mentioned that I felt a little low energy and that it might be from work but she seems to think I seem more irritable, and less happy overall " I told her blowjobs fix that lol " she also drew attention to that at some meals I'm not hungry and I'm forcing food down and then other meals I'm starving and still hungry when I'm done. And I can agree with all the above

Now as I've said before my life is hectic right now and many of these things might be coincidence. But I can't help but thinking that these sound like what a lot of ppl describe after a few weeks on toxic orals. I don't get these sides from orals but I've seen other ppl mention stuff like this.

What's the odds of this stuff being tough on the liver or a non organic carrier oil " going to have to check with the company " but that can cause toxicity problems. Going to take a couple days to take some extra tudca, nac lots of water and eat really clean to see if it effects energy levels. Send a email about the carrier oil and maybe pick up some tampons in case I'm just being a bitch.

In the meantime....

Skipped today's workout and worked on the house and chefing up something good

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So as I'm sure you are all seeing, I don't particularly like this stuff, it's not horrible, just not good. I think I need to start planning a alternative to this cycle. Maybe if I was to jack up the dose it would show more positive results but I'm not willing to. The sides started showing almost immediately and slightly increase when the dose increases. I'm not opposed to going back down to 200mg and riding it out as a background player in this cycle but I think I need to add something swap it for something. Other then test I only have npp, anadrol and superdrol.

I do not think adding npp is wise because I don't want 2 things that can potentially cause negative sexual sides.

If I make a order it will take 2-3 weeks.

My initial idea is to keep test at 350, drop desoxy down to 200 and add a baby dose of the orals like 25 drol 10 sd pre-workout.

Or drop desoxy and bump test to 700 and ride that through the summer. I'm a bit stumped. I know gear selection isint super important for gains. It's more about using things that agree with you at a dose fitting your goals.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
So as I'm sure you are all seeing, I don't particularly like this stuff, it's not horrible, just not good. I think I need to start planning a alternative to this cycle. Maybe if I was to jack up the dose it would show more positive results but I'm not willing to. The sides started showing almost immediately and slightly increase when the dose increases. I'm not opposed to going back down to 200mg and riding it out as a background player in this cycle but I think I need to add something swap it for something. Other then test I only have npp, anadrol and superdrol.

I do not think adding npp is wise because I don't want 2 things that can potentially cause negative sexual sides.

If I make a order it will take 2-3 weeks.

My initial idea is to keep test at 350, drop desoxy down to 200 and add a baby dose of the orals like 25 drol 10 sd pre-workout.

Or drop desoxy and bump test to 700 and ride that through the summer. I'm a bit stumped. I know gear selection isint super important for gains. It's more about using things that agree with you at a dose fitting your goals.
But if you drop the Desoxy, then npp is on the table, right? I think test+npp might fit better for your current training? I'm not experienced on those strong orals, but I'm thinking the weight gain from SD would not go well with the boxing and some of the endurance oriented training.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
But if you drop the Desoxy, then npp is on the table, right? I think test+npp might fit better for your current training? I'm not experienced on those strong orals, but I'm thinking the weight gain from SD would not go well with the boxing and some of the endurance oriented training.
At that low of a dose and only using pre-work out I wouldn't expect crazy weight gain. Just a small boost. At the same time it's kinda a waste of gear using it for a small boost.

I also got 22 more ml of desoxy that's just going to go to waste if I completely drop it. I'm just a little stumped right now. I'm not doing a ton of boxing, it's only 45min 3x week so that's not a huge concern and I don't need to be a certain weight either. It might serve just as well to continue with 350 test 200 desoxy for a few more weeks and push my food up and see what happens

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
At that low of a dose and only using pre-work out I wouldn't expect crazy weight gain. Just a small boost. At the same time it's kinda a waste of gear using it for a small boost.

I also got 22 more ml of desoxy that's just going to go to waste if I completely drop it. I'm just a little stumped right now. I'm not doing a ton of boxing, it's only 45min 3x week so that's not a huge concern and I don't need to be a certain weight either. It might serve just as well to continue with 350 test 200 desoxy for a few more weeks and push my food up and see what happens
Iirc you've been pretty strict with calories in this run? So even though all gear can be utilized on both approach, on calorie deficit and on a surplus, some compounds still have a very different effect depending on calorie intake. So if you drop the Desoxy, you'll still have the option to try it out on bulk phase later on and who knows it might act quite differently in that situation. Or do the thing you mentioned and up the calories and find out right now.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Iirc you've been pretty strict with calories in this run? So even though all gear can be utilized on both approach, on calorie deficit and on a surplus, some compounds still have a very different effect depending on calorie intake. So if you drop the Desoxy, you'll still have the option to try it out on bulk phase later on and who knows it might act quite differently in that situation. Or do the thing you mentioned and up the calories and find out right now.
I think I'm gonna do that, 350 t 200 dta and up the calories and see if I can get anything out of it so it doesn't sit in a drawer for 5 years lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Or just throw 100mg adrol plus 20mg sdrol at it and hold on for the wild ride 🤣🤣
I ain't skerrd, if I was to do something overkill like that it would be limited to 3 weeks at the very end of the cycle with a **** ton of carbs

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Unplanned workout today, went with a buddy to do a quick back and biceps workout, drank a quick shake and in 30 min I have that boxing class followed with a legs and shoulders circuit lol.

Walking barbell lunge into a overhead press into a front squat 10 reps each drop the barbell pick up some dumbbells and do side laterals to failure. Rest 1 min or so and repeat 4 times. Going to eat whatever the **** I want tonight is I'm probably gonna need a big recovery meal anyways.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And we had a special guest appearance from the puke bucket tonight in-between boxing and the circuits. By round 2 of the circuits I could barely press 100lbs overhead any more so I finished the last 2 rounds with just walking lunges and side laterals.

I'm gonna try not to do this again, it's too much and too long. I was basically in the gym from 415-715 with 2 15min breaks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
We'll need more frequent pics, if this ends up being the action taken.
I haven't posted any new ones because I think I just look the same. Saturday will make 3 weeks if I'm not mistaken and il put up some progress pics and let you guys decide

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Going to do a couple chicken wraps for lunch 1 and 2, beef and rice meal for dinner and a shake mixed in something during the day. Aiming for 3500 today

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Il ride out 3500 until the scale stops moving and then add 200 more

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Going to do a couple chicken wraps for lunch 1 and 2, beef and rice meal for dinner and a shake mixed in something during the day. Aiming for 3500 today
How big of an increment that is?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I also found a bttl of masupps samatozine, it's a mk677 product. Completely forget I had it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How big of an increment that is?
What you mean? Like how much is 3500 over what I was already eating? I was averaging 3200 I think. I gotta go look in my book but it was at least 3200

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
What you mean? Like how much is 3500 over what I was already eating? I was averaging 3200 I think. I gotta go look in my book but it was at least 3200
Yeah, that's what I meant. Upping 300 kcals sounds good. Many times people up too much at once imo. I like 200 - 300 kcal adjustments myself, when adjusting caloric intake up or down.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah, that's what I meant. Upping 300 kcals sounds good. Many times people up too much at once imo. I like 200 - 300 kcal adjustments myself, when adjusting caloric intake up or down.
That's what I'm sticking with, about 200ish at a time from here on out.

Last year when I was going for a bench pr I only had 6 weeks and I went from like 3000-4000 and I got super fat in 6 weeks

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's what I'm sticking with, about 200ish at a time from here on out.

Last year when I was going for a bench pr I only had 6 weeks and I went from like 3000-4000 and I got super fat in 6 weeks
Yep, that's what usually happens 😄

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think it was my benching in quarantine log. Bench went up from about 325 to 353 in 6 weeks. My waistline also went up in a linear fashion lol

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think it was my benching in quarantine log. Bench went up from about 325 to 353 in 6 weeks. My waistline also went up in a linear fashion lol
Gotta give some to get some, sometimes 😁

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It also taught me that more gear don't always mean more muscles. Definitely gave me more strength and bodyfat tho

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey do you happen to know anything about this

Screenshot_20210427-144728_Chrome.jpg

I've heard that it should be very mild on sides, but I'm wondering if it being a 17-alpha-methyl makes it not worth to be taking. The 'mild sides' are probably meant considering hormonal sides mainly. But I've been looking at it and have almost thrown it in to my cart a couple times 😄

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey do you happen to know anything about this

View attachment 204454

I've heard that it should be very mild on sides, but I'm wondering if it being a 17-alpha-methyl makes it not worth to be taking. The 'mild sides' are probably meant considering hormonal sides mainly. But I've been looking at it and have almost thrown it in to my cart a couple times 😄
Not sure, because they put D-plex, leads me to believe there saying it's the old cel D-plex clone. If that's the case google D-plex bible and see if whatever comes up matches the chemical makeup. If it does it should have a bunch of on it

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yep, it's the same thing. Some old threads can be at least found on the D-Plex 👌

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I found all the info I need. I'm sold, putting it in the cart, lol. Thanks.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I found all the info I need. I'm sold, putting it in the cart, lol. Thanks.
D-Plex aka The One is nice.

So is 3-AD.

All light on sides but strong enough to see and feel some results.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So maybe I was being impatient and not eating enough. I stepped on the scale at 195.8 (up from 191 I believe) and I noticed my shoulders look rounder and there's a good amount of separation I can see when flexing them ( probably from all the heavy bag work). I also noticed my veins seem to be popping out a bit more and my hamstring and calves seem a little better looking as well. I added 12.5mg of mk677 (samatozine from masupps) before bed last night and will use that 5 on 2 off . I'm still going to keep the desoxy at around 200 (it's actually 210) per week to avoid sides.

So 350 test c, desoxy 210 and 12.5 mk.

I'm gonna stop questioning things and just stick with that for a few more weeks before I consider doing anything else. Will put up progress pics this weekend.

Sorry for all the back and forth. I tend to be all over the place lately with the hectic work and just life.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
So maybe I was being impatient and not eating enough. I stepped on the scale at 195.8 (up from 191 I believe) and I noticed my shoulders look rounder and there's a good amount of separation I can see when flexing them ( probably from all the heavy bag work). I also noticed my veins seem to be popping out a bit more and my hamstring and calves seem a little better looking as well. I added 12.5mg of mk677 (samatozine from masupps) before bed last night and will use that 5 on 2 off . I'm still going to keep the desoxy at around 200 (it's actually 210) per week to avoid sides.

I'm gonna stop questioning things and just stick with that for a few more weeks before I consider doing anything else. Will put up progress pics this weekend.

Sorry for all the back and forth. I tend to be all over the place lately with the hectic work and just life.
Sounds like your body was craving some cals.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sounds like your body was craving some cals.
I think so, I'm on my feet working from 7am to 4pm most days, in the regular gym 3-4 times a week for a hour, in the boxing gym 3 times a week for 1.5 hours and I probably spend another 2 hours a day working on my house.

That's a lot of calories burned

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Don't let the hectic life cause you to ever give up. You ever feel unmotivated because of life, we are here for you.