Thinking of Using Ketones

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on starting Keto, and after a month and a half, move to simply low carb, high protein. I am thinking of using exogenous ketones during keto, would that be helpful? Am also planning on using Black Lion Research Letrone and Viron, and a pre workout.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why can’t you use your own bf as a fuel source and just add some kre alkaline pqq and coq10

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Why can’t you use your own bf as a fuel source and just add some kre alkaline pqq and coq10
Coq10? Ppq? And I was thinking that, I just heard it can be heard entering ketogenesis at the start

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Coq10? Ppq? And I was thinking that, I just heard it can be heard entering ketogenesis at the start
If you don’t have fat to convert maybe but if you have 20lbs of fat as a example. That’s 20 lbs that can be converted in to ketones at some point.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
If you don’t have fat to convert maybe but if you have 20lbs of fat as a example. That’s 20 lbs that can be converted in to ketones at some point.
Okay, and what do you think of doing keto for only a month and a half and switching mid summer to low carb huge protein, goal is the slim down a tone over the summer

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Okay, and what do you think of doing keto for only a month and a half and switching mid summer to low carb huge protein, goal is the slim down a tone over the summer
I would say you should be ok.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have 5-7% bf so I would benefit from supplements like the one I’m logging now but if you have fat then use the fat you have .