Thinking of adding x factor to my stack

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
After some reading I've come to learn about x factor and it seems pretty legit so why not give it a try. My current goals are to get stronger, build muscle, and get below 20% body fat I believe I'm in the 23-26% range right now. I'm trying to lose weight and burn fat and minimize strength loses. I want to hit a 405lb in the near future currently at 365lbs, 450lb squat currently at 350lb I'm hoping the loss in fat will help this lift just shoot up, and deadlift 500lb at 465lbs right now. I've been lifting for less than a year and a half so I'm still a noob any help is appreciated.

Current stack
Pre Bulk or Pre Jym
Post Jym
Creatine Monohydrate
PES Select
Alphamine
Multi
Fish oil

What would you guys remove? Add? What do you think of adding x factor?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Never had the pleasure of using X-Faxtor. It does have some decent reviews. As far as your current stack. I don't see anything wrong with it. You have a very good basis covered in your supplement regimen. Your still new to this but seem to have decent gains already. Stick with it. Time will be your best friend.

If your looking to try something else out and are open to suggestions. I'd suggest taking a look at doing a LG Sciences Natadrol and Form-XT run. I had great success and hit 10 PR's while running it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
After some reading I've come to learn about x factor and it seems pretty legit so why not give it a try. My current goals are to get stronger, build muscle, and get below 20% body fat I believe I'm in the 23-26% range right now. I'm trying to lose weight and burn fat and minimize strength loses. I want to hit a 405lb in the near future currently at 365lbs, 450lb squat currently at 350lb I'm hoping the loss in fat will help this lift just shoot up, and deadlift 500lb at 465lbs right now. I've been lifting for less than a year and a half so I'm still a noob any help is appreciated.

Current stack
Pre Bulk or Pre Jym
Post Jym
Creatine Monohydrate
PES Select
Alphamine
Multi
Fish oil

What would you guys remove? Add? What do you think of adding x factor?
Looks pretty good, only thing id ve weary of is the fish oil and either a) dose x factor 4+ hours away or b) hold off on it entirely until your x factor run is over

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Never had the pleasure of using X-Faxtor. It does have some decent reviews. As far as your current stack. I don't see anything wrong with it. You have a very good basis covered in your supplement regimen. Your still new to this but seem to have decent gains already. Stick with it. Time will be your best friend.

If your looking to try something else out and are open to suggestions. I'd suggest taking a look at doing a LG Sciences Natadrol and Form-XT run. I had great success and hit 10 PR's while running it.
Never heard of those I'll check them out thanks for the tip

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty good, only thing id ve weary of is the fish oil and either a) dose x factor 4+ hours away or b) hold off on it entirely until your x factor run is over
Ok yes I read about that I was planning on just doing away with it if I run X Factor

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Never heard of those I'll check them out thanks for the tip
No problem. Good luck! Below is a review I did on it a few weeks back.

[video=youtube;u2c1qLKlB6E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2c1qLKlB6E[/video]

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Holy ****. So as any smart customer I began checking out X Factors competition which is X gels and damn what a **** storm a few years ago. Anybody who followed this can find me some cliff notes? Did they fix it with the new version? So many threads online just don't know where to begin.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy ****. So as any smart customer I began checking out X Factors competition which is X gels and damn what a **** storm a few years ago. Anybody who followed this can find me some cliff notes? Did they fix it with the new version? So many threads online just don't know where to begin.
Everything is fixed. I can't recall all details, but it was fixed shortly after.

SNS is a very reputable company with awesome reps on this board.
Jiigzz and booneman77 will be able to answer any further questions.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I assume you're talking about the dosing issue (from 2012...)? and yes, this has been completely rectified (and many years ago). The ArA content is exactly the same in both xfactor and xgels. This statement was issued at the time:

SNS X-Gel customers:

I. Purpose & Intention of X-Gels
The intention of Serious Nutrition Solutions X-Gels product was to provide the same amount of Arachidonic Acid content as X-Factor.

II. Confusion & Error
The confusion on the X-Gels & X-Factor issue is that when we consulted a manufacturer to make a product for us that contained the same amount of Arachidonic Acid as X-Factor, the manufacturer designed the product to match the Arachidonic Acid content of X-Factor in accordance with the way the X-Factor label was represented on several online retail sites. This information was not represented accurately in the places that they looked, and therefore carried over into an inaccuracy in the design of the product.

It was not the intention of Serious Nutrition Solutions to deceive any consumers, and we do not feel it was the intent of the manufacturer to deceive us. They began the project with a false understanding of the product they were manufacturing for us. It was never that we/they released a product that wasn’t what it was supposed to be; it was that the perception of the dosage contained in X-Factor was apparently incorrect from the start.

III. X-Gels label
The supplement facts panel on the X-Gels label is factually correct. It does contain 250 mg or Arachidonic Acid Oil standardized down to 40% Arachidonic Acid.

Even though the label is technically correct, through no fault of their own our online representatives have marketed the product to be the same as X-Factor when in fact it isn’t. Please keep in mind that it was supposed to be, and it was no intention of Serious Nutrition Solutions or their representatives to misinform or mislead anyone.

IV. Apology
We are sincerely sorry for any confusion that this has caused to consumers, MN, or our own representatives. We had to wait for clarification from the manufacturing facility before releasing a statement because we had to make sure that the facts were in order before we did so.

V. Product Compensation
X-Gels will continue to be sold and is an e****lent value at the price point it sells for.

However, Serious Nutrition Solutions would like to offer a free bottle of X-Gels for each bottle purchased by our customers. This offer qualifies for products purchased on or before July 14th, 2012. All you have to do is email your receipt to sales @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com along with your shipping information and we will be glad to send you a bottle.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
We did run into a few problems with Ara per cap content due to a manufacturing oversight, but as soon as we recognised the issue it was rectified.

There is now 250mg of ARA per cap and has been for some time :D

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok I see now thanks for the quick responses guys and no doubt you're product is legit a few places have them sold out.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
X-Gels are good to go. I have used X-Gels for two runs and liked it. SNS had their problem initially, but fixed it right away. Anything from their line is good to go.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We did run into a few problems with Ara per cap content due to a manufacturing oversight, but as soon as we recognised the issue it was rectified.

There is now 250mg of ARA per cap and has been for some time :D
Actually i think the last batch labs xame back at 262 or 268mgs per cap. :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Actually i think the last batch labs xame back at 262 or 268mgs per cap. :)
More bang for your buck, you can't complain with that ;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Oh ok I see now thanks for the quick responses guys and no doubt you're product is legit a few places have them sold out.
While it is absolutely legit, we are also upgrading the labels ;)