Thinking about trying another PH

01tj

Awards
Last spring I did 6 weeks of Halomass. I put on at the most 5lbs and probably lost all of that during my PCT (including SARM). I used a cycle support (blockade I think) while on the Halo but there wasn't enough to last the full 6weeks and when I ran out the back pumps got pretty bad. I also broke out a little and one of my nipple got really sore a few days in but that went away. I'm 36 and have been training since I was 18. I also play basketball every week and do some workouts for basketball that are more cardio like. I usually change my lifting workout every 4-6 weeks and have done just about every type there is. I am pretty limited in my chest workouts though because I ruptured most of my pec a little over a year ago and most horizontal pressing exercises really bother my pec. As much as I hate to use the term I would say I am a pretty hard gainer. I am just under 5'10 and probably weigh around 175. I peaked at 200 in my early to mid 20's and have to really work to stay at 180 now. I am probably about 15% body fat and I eat a lot of good foods but alos ahve a junk food habit.

Any recommendations on a PH that will put on some pounds that will stick around? It would be a big plus if I could do this without spending a small fortune, thanks

kolejorg

Awards
Epi and tren. Throw in inhibit p for prolactin control. Should be a good cycle for you.

01tj

Awards
My only concern with epi and tren is I've read that it can dry you out and dry knees don't go very well with basketball. I am going to continue looking into it though. I applied for a trenabloic promo but I doubt I'll get it. Once I find out I will probably commit to something.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
PH and Supplements for Bulking

When looking for a good bulking prohormone the best one that comes to my mind is Msten. I've heard so many people say their size and strength goes through the roof. Its also rated the number one bulking prohormone at Strong Supplement Shop. I would make sure you have enough blocade or any on cycle support to last you through both your cycle and pct. If the back pumps come then I would throw in some taurine to help reduce them. In addition to a good pct you could get a serm as well.
There's also other supplements you can add in if your trying to bulk. For example a good mass gainer will get you some extra calories and protein and that extra fluid you will need to take in when on cycle. If your intersted in Msten: http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/msten-extreme-mass-builder-by-assault-labs/ , below Msten there is a guide to help you choose and pick what supplements you can stack with msten to get the best results.

Hope this helps man!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You say you eat plenty, but how much is "plenty". Diet in my experience has really been the sticking point for supposed hard gainers. If you want to run another cycle I would recommend the following for solid results:

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/dmz-1200-by-hard-rock-supplements
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/blockade-on-cycle-defense-by-assault-labs
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/taurine-by-primaforce
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/elite-xt-by-dymatize-nutrition

Taken responsibly, and well timed, you should see some serious maintainable size as long as you push hard enough in the gym, eat plenty and track your macros, and PCT properly.

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
There's a ton of PH's out there that will put on weight. Just have to do some research, find the right one, and then find the right nutrition plan and training program for your goals.

01tj

Awards
There's a ton of PH's out there that will put on weight. Just have to do some research, find the right one, and then find the right nutrition plan and training program for your goals.
Yeah, there is a lot of info out there. I did a fair amount of research before trying Halomass but it seemed like i got all the bad and very little of the good from it. One PH that stands out a little is Sust 250 By Dna. It seems to have a little bit of everything in it with some added liver support which should help with the back pumps. I'm also looking into the DMZ 1200 mentioned above. One of the side effects I've read about with msten is lethargy which I tend to run into anyway and would like to avoid

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Don't be one of those guys that run those quad stacks lol. Most of the time they are underdosed and overly expensive. If you worry of lethargy issues get some stano and/or trest for on cycle. If you go with trest you will need an AI like form.

01tj

Awards
I do have an AI left over from my halomass cycle, I need to check and see if it expired. I almost freeked out when my nipple got sore and took it lol

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Give TR1UMPH a shot!

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Trest and Msten
I felt better on that then ever before in my life !
(DermaTrest one pump ED and 20mg Msten ED)

Cycle support with TUDCA and SERM pct !

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
One more thing

Transdermal Formestane !

I used one full pump Transform ED, no estro problems and not so much That it dryed my joints

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
I do have an AI left over from my halomass cycle, I need to check and see if it expired. I almost freeked out when my nipple got sore and took it lol
I would have freaked out to lol. But even if your AI is a few months over if you have it from your past cycle and it worked good then it will be ok. As long as its not like a year over date.

01tj

Awards
I never did use it. The soreness went away after a few days. I really didn't have too many other sides until the 5th week.