Thinking about adding GH to my next cycle....Questions

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I posted this a couple days ago in the GH section, but have not gotten any answers. I usually get really good responses in this section so I figured why not.

I am currently in a bulk cycle and will be about 215lbs. and around 14-16%bf when done. I'm 5'10 with experience in AAS, but never have used GH. I have read the GH sticky and the IGF stick as well, but don't think I understand everything fully; and I have questions. I plan on doing a cut cycle around feb. and would like to get down to about 185-190 at 8-10% bf. The cycle I currently have planned is as follows:

Weeks 1-10 Test Prop 100mg/eod
Weeks 3-10 Tren Ace 100mg/eod
Weeks 6-10 Winny(oil based) 50mg/eod

Cycling clen/t3 throughout cycle 2 weeks on/2 weeks off

I have read that combining AAS's with GH will make the results that much better. The normal dose I read was 4-6 iu ED. My understanding is that you must run GH for a couple months to actually reap the benefits. As well our natural level is .5-1.0 I believe it said in our body. So with that in mind I had a couple of questions and scenario's that I was thinking about.

1.) Would running 4iu for the total 10 weeks of this cycle be long enough to see any actual real benefits of the cost?

2.) What if I ran 2iu for the entire 10 weeks of this cycle and then an extra 10 weeks after it was over? Would that give me enough extra added GH and time to see results that is worth the cost?

3.) I gain pretty lean gains from Test E, would making this cycle 12-15 weeks with test E and running the 4iu's or 2iu's make any difference?

4.) What if I said screw it and dropped the AAS's and just ran the GH and clen/t3 combo for about 3 months at 5-6 iu's a day?

What do you think would give me the best result for what I'm looking to obtain?

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Start GH 1 month before cycle and continue through PCT.
2iu minimum and bump up to 4-6iu.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And regardless of what people say, GH will not give you lean mass..
Unless coupled with slin and AAS..

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Start GH 1 month before cycle and continue through PCT.
2iu minimum and bump up to 4-6iu.

I agree with the above. Even then, that's still a short amount of time to use GH.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ehhh thats over 4 months of usage.
Good amount of time to be on GH.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the above. Even then, that's still a short amount of time to use GH.
I was thinking about running like 3iu a day for 3 months. And run Test E along with it. I know E is suppose to make you retain more water, but on me I really don't. So I figure no point in running prop, and E ends up being cheaper.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt use it less than 6 months.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
COst wise I can afford to run it at 3iu a day for as long as I want. That would be at minimum double what my body naturally produces. With that I can also cycle on and off Test E at 500mg a week and run clen/t3 as well when needed.

Do you feel that the spot injections with GH actually works? Or will it even matter?

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Growth is expensive, if you are getting good GH.
My statements are off of research and feedback. I am doing a 5 month bridge with GH (3.3IU ED) right now (with var and clen), but I've only been on for a couple weeks.

1 & 2) 4iu for 10 weeks wouldn't be worth it. 2iu would give you the fat loss benefits, so you would be better off doing 2iu for 20 weeks.

3) I would be doing 16 weeks of the test, regardless of the GH.

4) I wouldn't run T3 without an anabolic.

Things like GH, clen, T3, etc. you can run anytime you want. GH you can do all the time, and clen and T3 are quick cycle ons/offs. I start my clen as soon as I finish my PCT.

Take GH for what it is. A new supplement that you use ED (I do M-F) regardless.
If an AAS cycle happens to fall in there, then great.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
IMO

really need to run for 6 months to reap the benefits

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I'm thining of just running it at 3iu ed until I feel like stopping. I can get it cheap enough where that will only cost me like 150 a month. Then I will run Test E as much as possible with it along with clen/t3.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I'm thining of just running it at 3iu ed until I feel like stopping. I can get it cheap enough where that will only cost me like 150 a month. Then I will run Test E as much as possible with it along with clen/t3.
Id say thats a good plan

run longer for less if your on a budget this will yield much better results than running a higher dose for a shorter period of time

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
What HGH will you be running ?