TheWilMan's ALRI Pro-Anabol Sponsored Log

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks fellas! You guys have been very motivating! I appreciate all the support! :thumbsup:

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Day 30

5:30 AM - 4 RPM + 1 Pro-Anabol

6:00 AM - 10G BCAA

6:15 AM - Delts/Traps

Superset - DB Side laterals (strict) and Bradford Presses
1 X 12 @ 27.5s followed by 1 X 7 @ 85 (Failure)
1 X 12 @ 27.5s followed by 1 X 4 @ 85 (Failure)
1 X 12 @ 25s followed by 1 X 6 @ 75 (Failure)

*** Nothing spectacular here.

Bradford Presses
1 X 8 @ 85
1 X 8 @ 85
1 X 6 @ 85 (Failure)

Behind the Back DB Side laterals (strict)
3 X 12 @ 25s

Superset - Rear Delt Fly (on a T-Bar bench) and Rope Face Pulls
1 X 12 @ 45s followed by 1 X 20 @ 150
1 X 10 @ 45s followed by 1 X 20 @ 150
1 X 12 @ 40s followed by 1 X 20 @ 140

DB Shrugs
3 X 20 @ 100s (straps)

DB Front Raises
1 X 12 @ 30s
2 X 12 @ 35s

7:00 PM 1 Pro-Anabol

Impressions:

OK, this was my last workout on Pro-Anabol. Nothing impressive compared to previous weeks – business as usual. Recovery between sets is very good. However, I am still tired!!! I do not believe that the lethargy/fatigue has anything to do w/ Pro-A. Anecdotal, but it’s about a woman so it counts :D a girl that works at the counter at the gym told me that she had noticed I had put on some muscle! Uuuuhhhwwwhattt??? Yaaaayuh!!! OOKKKKKKKKK!!! :D

I will be posting pictures and measurements shortly along with a final summary of the 30 day trial of Pro-Anabol.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Pics and Final Measurements

I'll be quite frank here...I don't see any improvement in the pics. Measurements show otherwise, but I take the measurements myself with a tape measure, not a myo-tape. Shoulders show an 1.25" increase. Chest and bi's show a good increase as well. Finished with a 3.5 lb increase and a decrease in caliper readings.

I'll post a summary later...off to see Fantastic Four or Ocean's Thirteen...haven't decided yet :D

Attachments

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Good job brothah.

I will have to check the images closer later, but there are some improvements.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Final Summary of Pro-Anabol

Initially, I was a bit skeptical of getting any results from Pro-Anabol. Even after seeing the measurements, I was still skeptical even after looking at the final pics. I do see a slight improvement in the pics. Based on the measurements, the 3.5 lbs that I gained in 30 days was muscle and there was also some fat loss as my waist was reduced by a quarter inch. Therefore, objectively, it was an effective product and a successful trial. Subjectively, while I was not quite convinced that it was working, I received a LOT of comments about looking bigger and more muscular from many different people.

Now, obviously since I have been using RPM along side, some of that may be attributed to RPM. Therefore, today’s workout w/ RPM but no Pro-A would be a good way to gauge the effects of Pro-A.

Today was chest and tri. My 1st few sets had my strength comparable to the last workout. However, I noticed that my recovery between sets was down. I was not able to jump into the next set as quickly as before. Additionally, my endurance and strength were both down as the workout progressed. As the workout reached the last exercise, my reps were considerably down from the last week. I was weaker and had less muscular endurance. My reps on weighted dips and tri pressdowns were down, the latter down by 33% from 12 reps to 8 reps @ 200 and I was also only able to get 3 sets instead of 4.

With that stated, I have to objectively give ALRI Pro-Anabol a thumbs up. Speculatively, based on my own experience and some of the other logs I have read, I think that Pro-Anabol, while useful as a stand alone at standard dosing, will be much more effective double dosed or as part of the EVO stack. As a stand alone at standard dosage, it may work best as a 6-8 week cycle. Please feel free to post any questions or comments.

Again, my thanks to FitnFirm and ALRI for the opportunity to test Pro-Anabol. I wish you continued success with all of your products. :thumbsup:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Nice review will.

I noticed the fat loss as well, and you can see more 'fullness' in your pics.

Good job. What is next?

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks xj! Your support has been great. :cheers:

I have some Ergo 1-AD and Dermabolics 4-AD I wanted to use before it loss it's potency, but I was looking for more of a contnued recomp and I may save that for a lean bulk in the fall. Thinking about H-Drol or Epi to lean out. I think the H-Drol may be better suited from what I read. I was thinking of Mega-Zol, but I can't find it anywhere! :think:

Any thoughts?

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Awesome log wil. I see definite increase in your shoulders. Good work. :thumbsup:

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Peece! Thanks for your support as well! :cheers:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to peece again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to xjsynx again.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For a recomp, the 1AD and 4AD would be awesome. I have seen excellent results on my test subjects with this same stack in strength, size, and BF%. Just monitor your carbs, especially later in the evening; I have had several reports of low blood sugar.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Rodja. You don't think the 4-AD might be too "wet"? I do have ATD I could run with it.

I just read a lot of posts about people getting very lean using H-Drol.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rodja. You don't think the 4-AD might be too "wet"? I do have ATD I could run with it.

I just read a lot of posts about people getting very lean using H-Drol.
1AD is very dry, so they kinda cancel each other out. Besides, the water will go away or you could use Poseidon while on.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
saweet final revewi and id have to say it look s as though you have cut more then a 1/4 inch off the waist and increased vascularity all around, GJ brotha....

quick question besides your in gym performance and obviously everyone else saying you looked more muscular how do you feel your general muscle disposition was changed, in the unflexed state?

like did they feel more full and pumped throughout the day... like did you ever catch yoursef do a double take in the mirror noticing you liooked a lil better when you didnt expect it? ( i mean not after workouts as we all look great then)

thats one way i can tell something is really helpin out.... either way look great and 3.5 lbs of lbm in 30 days is mroe then a valuable addition!GJ

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
saweet final revewi and id have to say it look s as though you have cut more then a 1/4 inch off the waist and increased vascularity all around, GJ brotha....

quick question besides your in gym performance and obviously everyone else saying you looked more muscular how do you feel your general muscle disposition was changed, in the unflexed state?

like did they feel more full and pumped throughout the day... like did you ever catch yoursef do a double take in the mirror noticing you liooked a lil better when you didnt expect it? ( i mean not after workouts as we all look great then)

thats one way i can tell something is really helpin out.... either way look great and 3.5 lbs of lbm in 30 days is mroe then a valuable addition!GJ
Thanks Poop! I did feel like I looked a little fuller and felt like I was carrying more muscle. I have mirrored walls in my house and I did catch myself "checking myself out" in a manly way of course! :toofunny:

I just tried not to "listen" to myself too much to make sure I was being objective. Truth is I got a little excited on Friday...a lot of free time and a full bottle of NAIR...nuff said! That's why I'm a little less hairy in the 2nd pics! :D Never did that before!

I agree...overall it was a good gain. Thanks again and hope Poopy Jr and the Mrs are doing well. :thumbsup:

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Poop! I did feel like I looked a little fuller and felt like I was carrying more muscle. I have mirrored walls in my house and I did catch myself "checking myself out" in a manly way of course! :toofunny:

I just tried not to "listen" to myself too much to make sure I was being objective. Truth is I got a little excited on Friday...a lot of free time and a full bottle of NAIR...nuff said! That's why I'm a little less hairy in the 2nd pics! :D Never did that before!

I agree...overall it was a good gain. Thanks again and hope Poopy Jr and the Mrs are doing well. :thumbsup:
Smoother than a baby's poopy bottom

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Quick update:

Cardio endurance was way down. I was on the Hill Program L12 on the Elliptical at 70 RPM and I was struggling after 10 mins! I made the full 30 mins, but it was not easy. Very noticeable difference from previous seesions w/ Pro-A.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Day 29

5:30 AM - 4 RPM + 2 Pro-Anabol (bottle had 61, so I decided to double dose on leg day)

6:05 AM ~10G of BCAA

6:15 AM Legs

Squats
1 X 12 @ 95
1 X 12 @ 135
1 X 12 @ 185
1 X 12 @225
2 X 8 @ 315 (Belt) PR
1 X 6 @ 225 (Belt) (narrow stance)

*** Up to 315! Pain in my right knee and wrists so dropped back down to 225.

Leg Press
3 X 12 @ 520

Calf Raises on Leg Press
3 X 15 @ 270

*** No more pain in left Achilles, but want to take it easy.

SLDL (Straps)

1 X 12 @ 135
3 X 12 @ 205

*** Up 10 lbs from last week, belt on last set.

Hammer Seated Leg Curl
1 X 12, 12, 12, 12 @ 100, 75, 50, 25
1 X 10, 10, 10, 20 @ 100, 75, 50, 25

*** Drop Set

6:30 PM 1 Pro-Anabol

Impressions:

Small pimples on my arms. Still pretty tired. After this log, I am taking a week off, if I can convince myself :D Weight is back up to172. My name is Wil and I’m an addict…ADDICTED TO ALL YOU CAN EAT SUSHI!!! Dinner with some business colleagues last night…I was an eating machine. My appetite has been pretty strong during this test, except for maybe 1 or 2 days.

Tomorrow is day 30 and the end of the review. I'll miss you guys *sniffles*
Hi Wil! I am also a SUSHI ADDICT

Great log man!

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Shhhhh! LOL

Sushi and Sashimi Baby!!! :head:

Hey Buff...if you ever get down to the Ft. Lauderdale area, check out Makino's in Lauderhill and the POC Buffet in Weston!!! Really fresh sushi, all you can eat, and great prices! :thumbsup:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

lol ya i noticed that as well, i was laughig casue your VERY hairy in the first one and not only is your body hairless in the second but you obviously just got a haircut as well, lol.

lil pooper is doin awesome.... kid has some KILLER quads, he will already stand up on moms belly when shes trying to burp him and i can lay him on his belly just plant a finger behind his foot for traction and hell push himself around the bed... he gets pissed though cause he cant use his arms to opush his upper body up yet.... kids VERY devoloped for his age, has been cooing and smiling and recognizes our voices and looks for us ..... i can see him learning every second its a great experience.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
lol ya i noticed that as well, i was laughig casue your VERY hairy in the first one and not only is your body hairless in the second but you obviously just got a haircut as well, lol.

lil pooper is doin awesome.... kid has some KILLER quads, he will already stand up on moms belly when shes trying to burp him and i can lay him on his belly just plant a finger behind his foot for traction and hell push himself around the bed... he gets pissed though cause he cant use his arms to opush his upper body up yet.... kids VERY devoloped for his age, has been cooing and smiling and recognizes our voices and looks for us ..... i can see him learning every second its a great experience.
LOL Yeah, I was letting my hair grow out, but I messed up with the trimmer and I had to take it down again! :lol:

That's great news Poop! Enjoy every minute of it. It's amazing how for the next several years how things we take for granted, they see for the 1st time and are amzed by it. It's a beautiful thing to experience.

My daughter is 13 and I swear I was driving her home for the first time from the hospital yesterday! It truly goes by in the blink of an eye!

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Quick Update:

This week has been the worst workout week I have had in a while. With the exception of PR in rack pulls on Tue, it has been very dissapointing. My strength and muscular endurance are WAY down and I think that is causing me to be less than motivated to be at the gym which may be compounding the issue.

I now realize how much strength and endurance I was getting from Pro-Anabol. It wasn't until after I stopped taking it that it became apparent. I thought it was ALL ME! :D

Great stuff, ALRI!

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
It's crazy man! I'll be walking her down the aisle before I know it!

Where did the time go, J?