!Thermogum Review!

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
When I tried it, my impression was that the taste is much like caffeine injected gum or mints. If you have tasted such a thing before, you know what I mean. The taste is supposed to be Raspberry CinnamINFERNO, and it is cinnamon, but with a bitter tang, due to the ingredients. The Raspberry didn't make it to the show in this batch. The taste may be off putting to some, if they are two expecting Wrigley's, or Orbit gum. My girlfriend spat it out, but then again, she doesn't like the taste of N.O. Xplode either, and that stuff is like Kool Aid to most. Matt Pearson, one of the principals of the company, says the newer batches are much improved in the taste department.

The stimulant effects, on the other hand, are the noteworthy aspect of the gum. The first time I tried it, I didn't read the instructions fully, and didn't chew for the minimum 20 minutes. I'm guesstimating I got about 15 or so in. Even so, the gum provided a pleasant stim like focus, that got me very sidetracked and lost in videography forums and blogs, when I was SUPPOSED to be working. Haaaa, guess I am ADHD after all! Well, it does count as work, because I'm learning as much as possible about videography, to best utilize the equipment I ordered. THERE! Tangent justified! I popped a second piece, a few hours later, and the great focus continued. I will try this out as a more long term test, as the company was generous enough to send us a bunch of trial packs, and update here with my findings. Already I can see this replacing my morning joe, as I wake up at 5:30 am several days a week.

GT81's Verdict: 4 ½ stars (out of 5)
We give the ThermoGum product a 4 ½ stars, for being a very effective, and innovative product. Early adopters, get in on this one pronto! We did deduct a bit, for the funky taste, which I will gladly give back, if the new batches show improved taste. We will give a mini update, on the new flavor, when we get a chance to taste it. In the meantime, this is a serious utility weapon, for fighting the battle of the bulge, focus for getting stuff done, and, an economical (insert evil coffee chain empire here) replacement. It's pretty new, and only a few places carry it at the time of writing, but it's more than worth the hunt.

GT “All I want for Christmas is a Marshall that goes to 11” 81

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
I agree with that review. Nice work.

You know i used to live in Dallas, i hate that rainy weather there.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review. I've been thinking about getting some. Maybe the NY's Eve sale will be a good time to pick up a pack :D

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I agree with that review. Nice work.

You know i used to live in Dallas, i hate that rainy weather there.
Thanks! This is an edited version for this site. I chopped out the references to my site, and a few other things.

P.S. I wish Dallas liked me as much as I like it. Been rough since I moved here from Florida.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great review (sorry for the delay...we've been working on the new flavors, as well as harassing the FDA to release our latest batch.)

Definitely appreciate it...there are a lot of places to pick up SUPPLEMENTS geared towards NIGHTLIFE.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
picked me up 5 more:) unfortunately only, 5 more

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 0
EMPIREMIND Evomuse 15
dsade Evomuse 24
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Quinc Supplement Logs 9