The worst side effect you got from Anabolics !

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
everyone is prone to a side effect, I'm not prone to acnes or hairloss but:

A nice set of tits was the worst side effect :( after that depression ! So imagine if you get depresse and you get gyno, you will be depressed 2ice more

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
For me, acne, bacne, dip in libido, major insomnia, and major lethargy. Luckily I've never experienced b!tch t!ts and hope I never do.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
superdrol-

im on trenbolone ace right now and superdrol was way worse

lethargy like no other in the day

and terrible insomnia- and it messed with me mentally too

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Worst sides I ever experienced weren't from anabolics- ATD messed me up pretty good though with sore joints, a low libido, and temporary mild ED.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ran Oxovar (methylated) longer than 4 weeks, tried pushing the limit and started getting a severe pain in my side and pissing brown. This is in 2005 and didnt have internet access and didnt know better.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Worst Side I ever have is just at the end of a methyl cycle, and just not feeling healthy.

next would have to be gyno. was tuff to get rid of, but since i did, it hasn't come back.

yet.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Havoc- headaches, acne, lethargy, headaches, and crazy dreams.

I have used many injectibles and taken 8-10 different orals, Havoc was the worst.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I dont have near the experience of these guys, but I always get really lethargic. Like I have the mind of a fat lazy slob sometimes.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
superdrol-

im on trenbolone ace right now and superdrol was way worse

lethargy like no other in the day

and terrible insomnia- and it messed with me mentally too
What sides have u seen so far from the tren?I might get some trenazone.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Easily the total loss of libido.

A close second were the headaches and lethargy.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
lethargy (1-Test), insomnia (tren), decrease in cardio endurance (tren). Those of you who have had libido issues during a cycle should look into proviron or cabergoline (for 19-nor derivatives).

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Ive never had anything other than headaches and libido loss.They equally sucked ass.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
i miss my hair :(

2die4

2die4

Awards
This thread should be named (The nightmares of Anabolics ) but yeah headaches, lethargy , blood pressure hit me from day one i got to find a different hobby :sad:

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
This thread should be named (The nightmares of Anabolics ) but yeah headaches, lethargy , blood pressure hit me from day one i got to find a different hobby :sad:
Yeah, any and every teenage newbie we get asking about PH/DS/AAS, we should link 'em here :147:

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
Terrible bacne from Test. I don't get bacne from Superdrol or Halodrol but Test just destroys my back. But I've started on Accutane so I'll get a few months of that in before my next cycle and I'll be taking Bactrim through my whole cycle as well. I'll just have to make sure to eat a lot of probiotic yogurt to counter the gastro-intestinal side effects of taking antibiotics for an extended period of time. But that should keep me nice and clear along with all the sun I'll be getting in the summer. I'm hoping.

I've never had libido loss, even when I ran Superdrol solo. No issues with my hair either, even though I'm prone to MBP. I had expected some hairloss the first time I ran Test but I didn't have any issues. I wash with Nizoral 2% EOD when on any cycle so maybe that helped.

I do however get a few headaches in the beginning and some HBP but that's easily controlled.

oze

oze

Awards
Acne and some lethargy. I've done ok with them. Heres hoping I keep it up with the good luck lol.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
just thinking about hdrol or superdrol raises my blood pressure, thats about the worst part for me, tho.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
I have noticed very dry joints from Epi.

The only real time I noticed it was on 60+mg of the stuff, though.

Lethargy has been noticed, but nothing I couldn't work through.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have noticed very dry joints from Epi.

The only real time I noticed it was on 60+mg of the stuff, though.

Lethargy has been noticed, but nothing I couldn't work through.
I had the same issues with EPI. very manageable and easy though