The vaccine thread (WITH FEEDBACK)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Science is finally admitting what science, and anyone with a brain, knew for a year: PCR testing is bullshit as used in the pandemic.

The performance of the SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR test as a tool for detecting SARS-CoV-2 infection in the population
Andreas Stang, MD, MPH
Johannes Robers, MTA
Birte Schonert, MTA
Angela Spelsberg, MD, SM
Ulrich Keil, MD, PhD
Paul Cullen, MD, MSc
Show all authors
Published:May 31, 2021DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jinf.2021.05.022

Dear Editor,
Worldwide, detection and monitoring of SARS CoV-2 infection continues to be based on results of the real-time reverse-transcription polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) test. A recent scoping review in this journal reported that assessment of the diagnostic accuracy of the RT-PCR test for SARS-CoV-2 has been less than perfect [1]. We analysed real-world data from a large laboratory in the city of Münster (population 313,000), Germany, derived from a single fully automated high throughput RT-PCR platform (cobas SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR system, Roche Diagnostics) utilizing the same two gene targets for the entire study period (weeks 10-49, 2020). This laboratory performed about 80% of all SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR tests in the Münster region during this time. We explored changes in the percentage of positive RT-PCR tests (positive rate) over time. In addition, we assessed the influence of covariates such as age, sex, calendar time, and symptoms at the time of first RT-PCR test on the distribution of cycle threshold (Ct) values.

Nearly all swab specimens were tested within 24 hours of collection. The tests and their interpretation were carried out in accordance with the Roche cobas SARS-CoV-2 emergency use authorization (EUA) protocol, the specific targets of the test being the open reading frame (ORF) 1ab and the pan-Sarbecovirus E genes. The limit of detection, defined as the concentration of analyte that will be detected in 95% of replicate tests was 0.007 median tissue culture infectious doses (TCID50) per ml for target 1 and 0.004 TCID50/ml for target 2, corresponding to Ct values of approximately 33 and 36, respectively (cobas® SARS-CoV-2 package insert, version 1.0).

RT-PCR tests that had not crossed the positivity threshold after the 40th cycle were reported as “negative”. The Ct value is inversely proportional to the initial amount of target nucleic acid and is thus a relative indicator of the concentration of viral particles in the clinical specimen. An increase in Ct value of three points indicates that the initial amount of viral particles was smaller by a factor of about ten.

We categorized our population-based Ct values according to the recommendations of the UK Office for National Statistics (ONS) COVID-19 household survey as < 25 and ***8805; 25 [2]. Since there has been some discussion regarding this Ct-threshold [3, 4, 5], we performed a second categorization using a cutoff of < 30 versus ***8805; 30. For a small subset of 58 people, sufficient clinical information was available to allow classification as symptomatic or asymptomatic.

Of 162,457 tested individuals, 4,164 (2.6%) had a positive RT-PCR test. The positive rate was lower among children aged 0-9 years (2.2%) and among adults aged 70 or more (1.6%), compared to the intermediate group aged 10-69 years (2.8%). The positive rate was strongly linked to the national SARS-CoV-2 test strategy. During the first and third phase of national testing, predominantly symptomatic people were tested. During these phases, the positive rates were higher than during the intermittent second phase corresponding to the summer season, when predominantly asymptomatic individuals were tested. The positive rate during the third phase was considerably higher than during the first phase. During the peak of testing asymptomatic individuals, only 0.4% tested positive with a mean Ct value of 28.8. Higher mean Ct values were observed among children aged 0-9 years (28.6) and adults above 70 years (27.0). Only 40.6% of positive tests showed Ct values below the threshold of 25, indicating a likelihood of the person being infectious (Table 1). In the small group of individuals for whom clinical information was available, symptomatic subjects had a markedly lower mean Ct value of 25.5 compared to asymptomatic subjects, who showed a mean Ct value of 29.6 (Figure 1).
1) only persons with tests that were clearly either positive or negative were included
2) among 4164 people tested positive, the Ct value was available for 3810 people (91.5%); Ct values were not retrievable for positive tests during the calendar weeks 12-13 and 16-25 in 2020
3) Peak of 1st wave in weeks 12-13 (16.-29.3.2020); proxy weeks 13-14; unselective testing in weeks 33-34 (peak of tests for traveler return); peak of 2nd wave in weeks 50-51 (7.-20.12.2020), proxy weeks 48-49
Open table in a new tab

Most positive tests in our sample showed Ct values of 25 or higher, indicating a low viral load. Ct values were on average lower in symptomatic than in asymptomatic individuals. Our results are similar to the observations made in the ONS Survey with consistently low positive rates (0.06%) during the summer months, followed by a rise to more than 1% by the end of October 2020. A substantial proportion (45%-68%) of test positive individuals in the UK did not report symptoms at the time of their positive PCR test [6].

In light of our findings that more than half of individuals with positive PCR test results are unlikely to have been infectious, RT-PCR test positivity should not be taken as an accurate measure of infectious SARS-CoV-2 incidence. Our results confirm the findings of others that the routine use of “positive” RT-PCR test results as the gold standard for assessing and controlling infectiousness fails to reflect the fact “that 50-75% of the time an individual is PCR positive, they are likely to be post-infectious” [7].

Asymptomatic individuals with positive RT-PCR test results have higher Ct values and a lower probability of being infectious than symptomatic individuals with positive results. Although Ct values have been shown to be inversely associated with viral load and infectivity, there is no international standardization across laboratories, rendering problematic the interpretation of RT-PCR tests when used as a tool for mass screening.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The fearmongering has been strong with the 'covid causes brain damage' this week. Example:

New Covid study hints at long-term loss of brain tissue, Dr. Scott Gottlieb warns

No ****. That's bad. Whatever will we do.

Long-Term Neuroinflammation Induced by Influenza A Virus Infection and the Impact on Hippocampal Neuron Morphology and Function

SIGNIFICANCE STATEMENT In the acute phase of influenza infection, neuroinflammation can lead to alterations in hippocampal neuronal morphology and cognitive deficits. The results of this study now also provide evidence that neuroinflammation induced by influenza A virus (IAV) infection can induce longer-lasting, virus-specific alterations in neuronal connectivity that are still detectable 1 month after infection and are associated with impairments in spatial memory formation. IAV infection in humans may therefore not only lead to short-term responses in infected organs, but may also trigger neuroinflammation and associated chronic alterations in the CNS.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So vaccine effectiveness in Israel and Britain is waning, going from 96% effective, to less than 65% in Britain.

In other news, a new peer reviewed paper shows that organ transplanted from those who died from thrombosis due to the vaccine can transfer 'pathogenic lymphocytes' to the organ recipient.

Among the first reported series (from Germany), four of nine patients had died. As with other immunological conditions, VITT carries a risk of ‘passenger lymphocyte syndrome’ with it, i.e., the risk of transmitting immune cells that could trigger a similar autoimmune phenomenon in the naive recipient.
So, how are blood transfusions being tracked between vaccinated and non-vaccinated?

Last edited:
Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
did y'all hear about the efficacy of ivermectin as a preventative measure? I guess some medical staff in Mexico used it once a week and noone got infected, while the control group half of them got infected

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Post a link!
I heard it on a Joey rogans podcast with Dr Pierre Kory, so I don't have the exact study they are referring to, but this article seems to sum up global ivermectin use. after that you'll have to dig around for specific studies.

the thing is that ivermectin is old and no longer patented, so low prices and known to be safe

here's the jre link:

Last edited:
THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I heard it on a Joey rogans podcast with Dr Pierre Kory, so I don't have the exact study they are referring to, but this article seems to sum up global ivermectin use. after that you'll have to dig around for specific studies.

the thing is that ivermectin is old and no longer patented, so low prices and known to be safe

here's the jre link:
Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, and aspirin(YES aspirin) all have data and were suppressed as treatments/prophylactic options. Ivermectin’s and hydroxychloroquine +zinc data is substantial.

Here is a ivermectin meta analysis:

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can’t seem to locate the aspirin covid study I was looking for but it was a phd friend of mine that tipped me off to the antiviral properties of aspirin

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
do we know what mechanism causes the prevention though? sometimes I wonder if blowing your nose or doing allergy meds during the the initial stages of infection would be enough to stop full infection

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went to a job interview:

Guy: We’re all vaccinated, so we’re not required to wear a mask. If you’re not, then you will have to.

Me: 🤦🏻‍♀️ *Not vaccinated* F*ck, I guess I won’t get the job cuz they’ll know which way I lean.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Something you won’t see on CNN/Fox.
Many physicians feel this way but there are more that are falling into the group think of the mainstream agenda. Very much worth your time to listen!

I always ask myself. What would someone like him have to gain when he is going against the grain? It wouldn’t be fame or fortune that I can tell...🤷🏼‍♂️ on the other hand Vaccines made 9+ new billionaires.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I went to a job interview:

Guy: We’re all vaccinated, so we’re not required to wear a mask. If you’re not, then you will have to.

Me: 🤦🏻‍♀️ *Not vaccinated* F*ck, I guess I won’t get the job cuz they’ll know which way I lean.
But. Do they require you to prove you are vaccinated.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it's interesting to see the beginning of this post as conspiracies almost 2 years ago.
and today read about all of these healthy people 'dying suddenly' of heart issues.
always a heart issue. death rates up in countries with the highest vaccination rates, such as Portugal.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
it's interesting to see the beginning of this post as conspiracies almost 2 years ago.
and today read about all of these healthy people 'dying suddenly' of heart issues.
always a heart issue. death rates up in countries with the highest vaccination rates, such as Portugal.
It is very interesting. The sentiment seems to be shifting towards vaccines as people start approaching them more logically. Plus you have mainstream articles like this:

“For the first time, a majority of Americans dying from the coronavirus received at least the primary series of the vaccine.
Fifty-eight percent of coronavirus deaths in August were people who were vaccinated or boosted, according to an analysis conducted for The Health 202 by Cynthia Cox, vice president at the Kaiser Family Foundation.”

Im not happy that I’ve been right all along about these harmful injections. I wish I would have been wrong.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It is very interesting. The sentiment seems to be shifting towards vaccines as people start approaching them more logically. Plus you have mainstream articles like this:

“For the first time, a majority of Americans dying from the coronavirus received at least the primary series of the vaccine.
Fifty-eight percent of coronavirus deaths in August were people who were vaccinated or boosted, according to an analysis conducted for The Health 202 by Cynthia Cox, vice president at the Kaiser Family Foundation.”

Im not happy that I’ve been right all along about these harmful injections. I wish I would have been wrong.
Same on the last part. Although I have always known they wouldn’t work. They were just trying to sell them harder than Zantrax 3.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It sucks to see this. My immediate family had COVID early & recovered fine so avoiding the experimental shots was an easy decision.

My dad was 72, very unhealthy with metabolic syndrome, so he got vaccinated - he went into congestive heart failure only a handful of months later. He’s still alive & kicking, but his heart is about 20% function and he’s really loaded up on meds trying to sustain his cardiovascular system. It was a gamble that still made sense in his demographic & strength of virus at the time, but I feel terrible for all the younger people with the 99% survivability rates who took their chances on something nobody could actually explain how it was “safe & effective”.

My dad is ecstatic making it past 68, outliving both his father & grandfather despite being obese his entire life and an alcoholic for half of it. If he goes tomorrow, he’s a lucky man and knows he’s blessed. But my little sister in her mid 20s….she got suckered in the worst way.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It sucks to see this. My immediate family had COVID early & recovered fine so avoiding the experimental shots was an easy decision.

My dad was 72, very unhealthy with metabolic syndrome, so he got vaccinated - he went into congestive heart failure only a handful of months later. He’s still alive & kicking, but his heart is about 20% function and he’s really loaded up on meds trying to sustain his cardiovascular system. It was a gamble that still made sense in his demographic & strength of virus at the time, but I feel terrible for all the younger people with the 99% survivability rates who took their chances on something nobody could actually explain how it was “safe & effective”.

My dad is ecstatic making it past 68, outliving both his father & grandfather despite being obese his entire life and an alcoholic for half of it. If he goes tomorrow, he’s a lucky man and knows he’s blessed. But my little sister in her mid 20s….she got suckered in the worst way.
I'm sorry to hear that man. Yes a year ago with you I was with you. It was my compromise. I said OK you're over 70 and "at risk", it might make sense for you, but for me and my children, no. My wife and I are the only unvaccinated in her entire (and I mean ENTIRE) family. the side effects are rampant. my 20yr step daughter is regularly getting EKG's now due to constant heart issues that have developed along with the menstrual.

My 13yr old won't be vaccinated and if anyone tries I'll end up in prison.

Last edited:
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Makes sense.

Unvaccinated population is at an all time low in comparison to those who’ve been vaccinated with a single shot (79% to be exact)

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so basically the vaccine

doesn't stop transmission
doesn't stop infection
doesn't stop symptoms
raises risks of new side effects
makes pharma rich
and is a political play thing.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
so basically the vaccine

doesn't stop transmission
doesn't stop infection
doesn't stop symptoms
raises risks of new side effects
makes pharma rich
and is a political play thing.
Way to skip the only positive bro. The shiny new “got vaccinated” sticker.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this just in!!!

the unvaxxed are causing car wrecks and will no longer be able to get insured. not joking. this is a thing to make u get vaxxed

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
this just in!!!

the unvaxxed are causing car wrecks and will no longer be able to get insured. not joking. this is a thing to make u get vaxxed
Ripp, take a breath brother. Whatever you are worried about, relax. It’s not doing you or anyone else any good.

People are wising up overall, it’s declining in popularity if you just actually talk to people you know. And you aren’t going to change anyone’s mind in general. Don’t listen or believe the media hype, I mean actually ask people in your area how they feel. Around here, I can smell the distrust; people are starting to question all of this. Of course many still trust in it all, but that trust is weakening, not strengthening.

Nobody is going to force me to get this vaccination. Businesses will do what they want. I will not patronize businesses I do not agree with. Sometimes that means it costs more to get what I really need. And maybe that is bullshit, but that’s a lot of things in life. It ain’t all cherries & roses. That doesn’t mean you will not be able to find a way to acquire legally mandated car insurance. Maybe for many people being able to afford a more expensive ride is the priority. For me, it’s my family’s survival, so it’s simply not something I will compromise on.

I will do whatever I need to do to best provide for my family’s wellbeing. If that means I work harder to pay more to drive a moped than a Ferrari for someone else, so be it. I don’t need fair; I just need possible.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nothing wrong with a sick ass moped

Hyde on a moped:

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this just happened: (PSA) the FDA says Phizer mislead them about the safety of the vaks ... they are citing a 71% increase in heart attacks over other vaks's [and] [get this] It kills 2 people for every 1 it saves!!!!!!

Last edited:
THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Makes sense.

Unvaccinated population is at an all time low in comparison to those who’ve been vaccinated with a single shot (79% to be exact)
Glad you can admit that the vaccine isn’t providing any protection from death.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Our family didn’t notice any side effects after the first couple days. I got a pretty rough COVID infection last year but so far just me. So far so good from this years dose

I would just like the hysteria to settle down a little bit. The flu shot has been around for a long time with middling efficiency but just doesn’t seem to animate people to the same effect

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Trust the Science!!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Our family didn’t notice any side effects after the first couple days. I got a pretty rough COVID infection last year but so far just me. So far so good from this years dose

I would just like the hysteria to settle down a little bit. The flu shot has been around for a long time with middling efficiency but just doesn’t seem to animate people to the same effect
so after 2 years of watching this new shot come out ( I struggle to call it a vaccine since it doesn't do anything and we changed the definition of a vaccination after this shot was released) I started digging into flu shots as well.

Our whole lives they've said the flu shot only helps you if you come into contact with the strain of flu the shot is designed for. When the vaccine came out we suddenly had a half dozen new strains of covid. Which can happen many ways but of course the leaky vaccine theory started to develop.

So all of this made me think more about flu shots. you have many strains of flu, and nearly everyone I know who gets the shot, gets the flu (BAD). the vaccinated people in my life (small sampling, I realize) all keep getting covid, and worse than my actual covid was.

so I started looking for studies on flu shot efficacy and it appears there is basically none. they "say" some years the efficacy of the flu shot drops as low as 10% or less. But at this point, what's the point between the flu shot not working, and that individual out of 10 who didn't get the flu, simply not coming in contact with the flu? Seems like the flu shot and the 'rona shot are both useless.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so after 2 years of watching this new shot come out ( I struggle to call it a vaccine since it doesn't do anything and we changed the definition of a vaccination after this shot was released) I started digging into flu shots as well.

Our whole lives they've said the flu shot only helps you if you come into contact with the strain of flu the shot is designed for. When the vaccine came out we suddenly had a half dozen new strains of covid. Which can happen many ways but of course the leaky vaccine theory started to develop.

So all of this made me think more about flu shots. you have many strains of flu, and nearly everyone I know who gets the shot, gets the flu (BAD). the vaccinated people in my life (small sampling, I realize) all keep getting covid, and worse than my actual covid was.

so I started looking for studies on flu shot efficacy and it appears there is basically none. they "say" some years the efficacy of the flu shot drops as low as 10% or less. But at this point, what's the point between the flu shot not working, and that individual out of 10 who didn't get the flu, simply not coming in contact with the flu? Seems like the flu shot and the 'rona shot are both useless.
stop thinking for yourself you enemy of the state!! 💩💩🙃

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I sat in a medical conference with prob 40+ immunologists and the Dr presenting was a regional report directly to the CDC on the number of flu cases/strains and testing. He said the last 2 years the flu shot was 0% efficacious as the strain(s) weren’t correct.

Flu shot is such a joke.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I sat in a medical conference with prob 40+ immunologists and the Dr presenting was a regional report directly to the CDC on the number of flu cases/strains and testing. He said the last 2 years the flu shot was 0% efficacious as the strain(s) weren’t correct.

Flu shot is such a joke.
Maybe I'm going on a limb here. I'm not a scientist, my degree is business/finance/economics. But; for years we simple folk who opted to, or not to, get the flu shot (I've never had it) "knew" that it "lowered" your odds of getting the flu because you of course may very well encounter a strain the shot doesn't cover.

From what we have learned about COVID, vaccines, strains etc I've come to realize much of what we've been told for many decades is likely just wrong at best, lies at worst. I honestly question ALL vaccines at this point.

I'm a believer in life saving medicine, no question. But I think it's fair to take a critical look at all things we took as the Gospel Truth over the course of our lives.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe I'm going on a limb here. I'm not a scientist, my degree is business/finance/economics. But; for years we simple folk who opted to, or not to, get the flu shot (I've never had it) "knew" that it "lowered" your odds of getting the flu because you of course may very well encounter a strain the shot doesn't cover.

From what we have learned about COVID, vaccines, strains etc I've come to realize much of what we've been told for many decades is likely just wrong at best, lies at worst. I honestly question ALL vaccines at this point.

I'm a believer in life saving medicine, no question. But I think it's fair to take a critical look at all things we took as the Gospel Truth over the course of our lives.
This is the right mindset to take given the track record and all that has been uncovered. I hope many parents question vaccines for their kids.

There is an insane amount of ego, pride, arrogance, greed, and and group think in medicine. There is absolutely zero room for any of it when peoples lives and well being are at stake. These are what perpetuates the biggest lies and problems.

Dick-Hertz

Dick-Hertz

Awards
6th person I know personally died today "suddenly and unexpectedly" post-vax. Yoga instructor at our gym. Zero health issues, late 50's.

My cousin - 52
My mate from HS days - 56 (my age)
Yoga guy - late 50's
Dude at work - early 60's
My bosses brother - 59
Friends daughter - age 32 (teacher, forced vax)

I know zero who have died from COVID and I work for a company w/ 100K people in every corner of the globe.
(Zero deaths at work (from RONA), China, Mexico, India, US, etc).

Biggest scam in history (vax) and more deadly than the lame virus... (Flu bug repackaged to control people and make billions).

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I hear you on the vaccines...except Tdap. I ain't playing around with tetanus! That sounds scary as...fill in the blank...

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
6th person I know personally died today "suddenly and unexpectedly" post-vax. Yoga instructor at our gym. Zero health issues, late 50's.

My cousin - 52
My mate from HS days - 56 (my age)
Yoga guy - late 50's
Dude at work - early 60's
My bosses brother - 59
Friends daughter - age 32 (teacher, forced vax)

I know zero who have died from COVID and I work for a company w/ 100K people in every corner of the globe.
(Zero deaths at work (from RONA), China, Mexico, India, US, etc).

Biggest scam in history (vax) and more deadly than the lame virus... (Flu bug repackaged to control people and make billions).
That's wild man, I'm sorry for the close losses.
I'm with you. I knew of one elderly man, we're talking 90s with a lot of health issues, whos death was labeled as a COVID death, however the flu would have killed him.

Vax injuries however in my circle are far higher, down to my stepdaughter who went from a year of menstrual issues to 6 months of heart issues, palpitations, ekg and hopefully an ultrasound soon. pain in left arm. etc.

one girl dropped dead at work, age 38
coworkers grandma in coma, then came out, got covid anyways, back in icu
golf buddy in icu one week after shot with blood clots. one week later back in hospital with covid case
both my step daughters massive female issues for almost a year

the list goes on and on.
my other co-worker quadruple jabbed finally got rona last month and was by FAR sicker than everyone else in our office who had the original 'rona back in 2020 before vaccines came out.

also our death rate is higher post vaccine than it was pre-vaccine during 'rona.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
About 2 months ago or less a buddy of mine from High School died.

About 6 months prior to that I saw him, his dad and his brother posting on FB, they were going to get their boosters, and they were up to date on their vaxxes and boosters. I dont even fucking know how many were at now? 20??

Anyways, within a few weeks of them all going, the dad dropped dead of a heart attack. Aka "Sudden death" syndrome. For no reason. About 2 months later, the older brother...dropped dead out of nowhere, no warning...heart attack. 2 months later, my buddy "L" dropped dead of a heart attack. No reason given, no warning. He was 43.

Mom lost her entire family due to the vax. It's shameful. It's criminal.

We also lost a good family friend to the vax. She was just boosted and dropped dead middle of the day from heart attack. No previous ailments, no health concerns. She left 3 young children behind.

This is why I say Fauci should hang. All of them involved. Every single person involved. Nuremberg 2.0 trials and death by hanging "if" (and when" found guilty.

"You will be hung by the neck" Django...

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
About 2 months ago or less a buddy of mine from High School died.

About 6 months prior to that I saw him, his dad and his brother posting on FB, they were going to get their boosters, and they were up to date on their vaxxes and boosters. I dont even fucking know how many were at now? 20??

Anyways, within a few weeks of them all going, the dad dropped dead of a heart attack. Aka "Sudden death" syndrome. For no reason. About 2 months later, the older brother...dropped dead out of nowhere, no warning...heart attack. 2 months later, my buddy "L" dropped dead of a heart attack. No reason given, no warning. He was 43.

Mom lost her entire family due to the vax. It's shameful. It's criminal.

We also lost a good family friend to the vax. She was just boosted and dropped dead middle of the day from heart attack. No previous ailments, no health concerns. She left 3 young children behind.

This is why I say Fauci should hang. All of them involved. Every single person involved. Nuremberg 2.0 trials and death by hanging "if" (and when" found guilty.

"You will be hung by the neck" Django...

View attachment 227529
That's fucking nuts!
What region are they all in?

I do have one other gnawing question at the back of my mind. last summer there was discussion of 'bad batches' of the vaccine getting out. I wonder if more of the deaths are at all centralized to particular regions where a bad batch could have been shipped.