THE UNDISPUTED KING OF PUMPS

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Seriously? Are you in US or international? That's 2 weeks.... Absolutely insane
I'm in Canada. PES orders used to regularly take 2 weeks or more, but before WCM/Cyber Monday, their shipping became faster than almost every retailer I buy from.

I emailed PES and they said it left their hands long ago so I think USPS is messing up. I hope it's just a tracking error and it will arrive sometime next week.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in Canada. PES orders used to regularly take 2 weeks or more, but before WCM/Cyber Monday, their shipping became faster than almost every retailer I buy from.

I emailed PES and they said it left their hands long ago so I think USPS is messing up. I hope it's just a tracking error and it will arrive sometime next week.
I'm glad it wasn't us holding everything up but man that's rough. Hope you get that shipment soon!

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad it wasn't us holding everything up but man that's rough. Hope you get that shipment soon!
Yeah I was in no rush at all to get my CM order, but after hearing the positive response to WCM, I can't wait for my tub to arrive!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unfortunately, it seems many customers have experienced delays from couriers.

It is very frustrating for all involved. I keep getting angry complaints from people who don't realise we despatched it promptly and the delay is entirely with FedEx/USPS.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately, it seems many customers have experienced delays from couriers.

It is very frustrating for all involved. I keep getting angry complaints from people who don't realise we despatched it promptly and the delay is entirely with FedEx/USPS.
Maybe if those people checked the tracking info before reaching out to you or PES in general, they would see that PES shipped out the package fairly quickly and the delay is not because of you.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I think at this point USPS may have actually lost my order. There is no mail service today in Canada, so I'll have to wait and see, but I ordered some GrowthFactorXT and Burn24 just last week, and both those items are already in Toronto.

Demination

Demination

Awards
High volume is a great product, another solid non stim pump preworkout that really changed my workout is Conqu3r Unleashed nonstim, pretty much same pump compounds with other ergogenic ingredients

ForceOfNature

Awards
Got my hv samples! Turns out they arrived 5 days ago but since I live in a building they drop a little note in the mailbox to let you know there's a package, the note got lost lol. Thanks PES

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Maybe if those people checked the tracking info before reaching out to you or PES in general, they would see that PES shipped out the package fairly quickly and the delay is not because of you.
Yeah one thing I forgot to add is PES sent me shipping confirmation an HOUR after I purchased it on Insider, so on their end they were truly Speedy Gonzalez.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think at this point USPS may have actually lost my order. There is no mail service today in Canada, so I'll have to wait and see, but I ordered some GrowthFactorXT and Burn24 just last week, and both those items are already in Toronto.
Are you being taken care of still? I got a response but remember you saying you were able to make contact with support.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I got to try the first version of the newest HV formulas, and loved it. I also have a couple of tubs of Conquer. Great products. I currently sell all of the OL products on my website and I have some relationships with PES.

Long story short. I love these companies and even if I didn't have my site, I would still rep these brands 24x7.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my hv samples! Turns out they arrived 5 days ago but since I live in a building they drop a little note in the mailbox to let you know there's a package, the note got lost lol. Thanks PES
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. :)

Yeah one thing I forgot to add is PES sent me shipping confirmation an HOUR after I purchased it on Insider, so on their end they were truly Speedy Gonzalez.
Usually we are very prompt with shipping. On insiders we pack boxes prior to the sale going live so we can ship them as soon as orders come in.

I am pleased to hear we delivered good service but am sad that the courier has caused such a delay. I am sorry about this.

I got to try the first version of the newest HV formulas, and loved it. I also have a couple of tubs of Conquer. Great products. I currently sell all of the OL products on my website and I have some relationships with PES.

Long story short. I love these companies and even if I didn't have my site, I would still rep these brands 24x7.
This is awesome to hear, thank you.

We don't have a huge marketing budget like a lot of top companies so we try to let our products do the talking. :)

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Are you being taken care of still? I got a response but remember you saying you were able to make contact with support.
Yeah thanks for looking out. The person who emailed me back confirmed they shipped it out on the day of the order.

It can be that they just never updated tracking at all, lost the package, or those filthy ISIS scumbags stole my package to deny me the pleasure of sweet sweet Select. F*ck you ISIS.

ForceOfNature

Awards
How much water should I use for a full sample packet? (2 scoops)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

ForceOfNature

Awards
Can I use 16-20? I split the first sample packet with my brother but we got to the gym and found out its closing in 30 minutes lol. It was a waste of a sample but surprisingly I still did get a pump in those 30 minutes of just doing bench press for 5-6 reps lol. The taste was definitely one of the best I tasted but I felt the taste was strong for me in 10oz water for 1 scoop. Gonna post the full review soon. Can someone link where you want the review to be

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I use 16-20? I split the first sample packet with my brother but we got to the gym and found out its closing in 30 minutes lol. It was a waste of a sample but surprisingly I still did get a pump in those 30 minutes of just doing bench press for 5-6 reps lol. The taste was definitely one of the best I tasted but I felt the taste was strong for me in 10oz water for 1 scoop. Gonna post the full review soon. Can someone link where you want the review to be
I believe this is the review for it on AM: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=260503

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Great to hear man, a lot of us can get away with half a serving and still get a solid pump :)

Product review section has High Volume listed but I'll track down the link

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to be giving HV a go next week to see how it compares to some of my favorite non stim pre's

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to you reporting back! The pump, it is coming! :D
Went with 2 scoops and a caffeine pill. Pumps were awesome sauce!! Definitely up there with my favorite pump pre's. Just disappointed that a container only lasts 18 servings at the full dose

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Went with 2 scoops and a caffeine pill. Pumps were awesome sauce!! Definitely up there with my favorite pump pre's. Just disappointed that a container only lasts 18 servings at the full dose
We get that mentioned often, but per tub, we have more active ingredients for pump than our top competitors, so don't let that fool you either.

A number of people get away with 1 scoop per session, but I live in the vanity I get while swollen on the 2 scoops of the full dose ;)

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1451775660.991277.jpg

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We get that mentioned often, but per tub, we have more active ingredients for pump than our top competitors, so don't let that fool you either.

A number of people get away with 1 scoop per session, but I live in the vanity I get while swollen on the 2 scoops of the full dose ;)

View attachment 128402
Yea going forward I'll continue taking 2 scoops. I go all the way or not at all

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True, but if you think about it, when working out ~4x per week you still get a month's worth of gnarly pumps...
I feel you though, once I tried 2 scoops, I knew there was no turning back :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True, but if you think about it, when working out ~4x per week you still get a month's worth of gnarly pumps...
Very good point. I only use the full 2 scoops maybe once or twice a week though because I just don't feel the need for it. So mine typically lasts into 5 weeks.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So how has everyone's New Years pumps been? I've had some killer sessions in 2016 so far and only look to have better ones from here on out! Yesterday's chest pump on HV mixed with the dryness from liquor and carbs from the meals had me feeling godly!

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Should you start with 1 scoop or go for 2 scoop? Got a few samples and was going to try it. :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should you start with 1 scoop or go for 2 scoop? Got a few samples and was going to try it. :)
2 scoops is addictive lol be warned. Might want to start with 1. Last time I used 2 scoops I was rubbing my head against shower wall to wash hair. Couldn't really raise my arms.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If you have a few samples, try the 2-scoop serving at least once, you'll be hooked ;)

ForceOfNature

Awards
Going to try 2 scoops today and put up my review

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Start with 1 and then go with 2. See if you notice much of a difference.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Start with 1 and then go with 2. See if you notice much of a difference.
I went with a full sample (2 scoops), YOLO. The pump and focus is strong in this one!

I took it with 300mg caffeine and 3g beta-alanine.
I did upper body workout. After one set of sealrow, I could actually feel the blood rush to my upper back muscles and get swollen. Insane. The pump was great!
But what surprised me was the focus and strength increase. I have been sick during the holiday, and have not been able to train, this week I was back after 2.5 weeks away from training, this was my third workout for this week. So my motivation was not on top and I did not feel in the mood for training.
But that changed after taking High Volume.
I guess the focus made me more confident and made me feel stronger. Better mind muscle-connection as well.

My first impression of High Volume is 10/10. Will probably train arms tomorrow. Will get interesting, my arms was even pumped up after this workout, and I did not even train them other then indirect from press and row/pull exercises. :D

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Great to hear you enjoyed it brother!
Training arms gets tough with two scoops lol, the pump is real

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's an issue as I workout 5 days a week ;)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I planned not to use High Volume on leg day.

Until I did and looked in the mirror afterwards.

High Volume makes me look like I actually have impressive legs lol.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
I took another sample pack and trained arms. The pump was for real! I usually get a good pump in my arms, but this was beyond regular.
I took it with 300mg caffeine, 3g beta-alanine and 50g carbs.

All my sampels is paradise cooler (was the only one available during the CM insder). The flavour is okey.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I took another sample pack and trained arms. The pump was for real! I usually get a good pump in my arms, but this was beyond regular.
I took it with 300mg caffeine, 3g beta-alanine and 50g carbs.

All my sampels is paradise cooler (was the only one available during the CM insder). The flavour is okey.
Cotton candy is on another level for taste, IMO, I bet you'd enjoy that one.

Great to see you enjoying the effects though brother

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cotton candy is on another level for taste, IMO, I bet you'd enjoy that one.

Great to see you enjoying the effects though brother
Agreed. Paradise Cooler was originally my favorite, but Cotton Candy is easily my number one.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. Paradise Cooler was originally my favorite, but Cotton Candy is easily my number one.
I don't even want to begin to start this debate in my head. I've kind of been hesitant to state a favorite when it comes to HV now. Consider me torn.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't even want to begin to start this debate in my head. I've kind of been hesitant to state a favorite when it comes to HV now. Consider me torn.
Blue frost was not good IMO. I got a sample with my CM order. Gonna try the other flavor I got in this thread soon.
I just found it at my prior address.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jakz Nutrition / Health 7
r6lift Supplement Auction 0
Jake Fires General Chat 13
EVILADAMS MMA 55
VolcomX311 General Chat 14