AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Ben. Just sent an email. Very excited for this. Hopefully I won't have to put it to the test by co-lifting with a person that asks me to spot them on the bench. I hope you got that reference :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
View attachment 126884

I said there would be three winners but in true PES style I have decided to go one further and pick five.

Winners of a free tub:
- TheSaiyan
- AntM1564
- MultiVitamin
- BeastFitness
- David Dunn

Please email [email protected] with your address and choice of flavour (in case you changed your mind).

On top of that, if you are happy leaving more reviews, you can let me know which other products you want to try and if we have samples available, I will include them.

Everyone else who entered, I would like to offer you all a free sample in return for a short review.

Please email [email protected] with your address, email subject: Anabolic Minds HV Giveaway. :)
Very PEScience like with the extra picks! Congrats winners! Enjoy!

Sn8ke EaTeR

Sn8ke EaTeR

Awards
Congrats and have fun!

ForceOfNature

Awards
Congrats to the winners! And wow free sample for everyone and 5 winners? Damn you guys are awesome!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 126884

I said there would be three winners but in true PES style I have decided to go one further and pick five.

Winners of a free tub:
- TheSaiyan
- AntM1564
- MultiVitamin
- BeastFitness
- David Dunn

Please email [email protected] with your address and choice of flavour (in case you changed your mind).

On top of that, if you are happy leaving more reviews, you can let me know which other products you want to try and if we have samples available, I will include them.

Everyone else who entered, I would like to offer you all a free sample in return for a short review.

Please email [email protected] with your address, email subject: Anabolic Minds HV Giveaway. :)
Ayyyy that's me! Thanks B-man!

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 126884

Winners of a free tub:
- TheSaiyan
- AntM1564
- MultiVitamin
- BeastFitness
- David Dunn

Prepare to be hooked fellas

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats winners!

Everyone else, get me your shipping address for some free samples :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Congrats winners!

Everyone else, get me your shipping address for some free samples :)
Everybody wins, what a great day to be a PEScience fan.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you very much PES and bdcc for the generosity in selecting me a winner. I look forward to enjoying me some High Volume. :)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Maybe HV will be part of the PES cyber Monday extravaganza and the rest of us non-winners can pick some up for cheap :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe HV will be part of the PES cyber Monday extravaganza and the rest of us non-winners can pick some up for cheap :D
Come Monday, you'll find out

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Right on thanks man!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you very much PES and bdcc for the generosity in selecting me a winner. I look forward to enjoying me some High Volume. :)
Have to get some to Mr. Dunn himself! Look forward to your feedback sir.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrats winners. let us know how those pumps are. and for the ones that already used this, let us know how the new flavors are.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
congrats winners. let us know how those pumps are. and for the ones that already used this, let us know how the new flavors are.
Did you apply in the promo?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Ben. Just sent an email. Very excited for this. Hopefully I won't have to put it to the test by co-lifting with a person that asks me to spot them on the bench. I hope you got that reference :D
Haha, well played my friend.

I recognised that back photo as soon as I saw it on my Facebook page. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to update:

All the winners addresses have been sent to our shipping department with flavour requests and any additional samples requested.

There may be a short delay with shipping due to the frenzy which was our Cyber Monday sale but I can assure you they have all been received. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to update:

All the winners addresses have been sent to our shipping department with flavour requests and any additional samples requested.

There may be a short delay with shipping due to the frenzy which was our Cyber Monday sale but I can assure you they have all been received. :)
This should be expected. That 50 percent sale probably booked the warehouse up for a week or more! :)

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Wow your warehouse seems really busy. Wouldn't it be "crazy", but understandable given the circumstance, if some packages got "lost" and somehow ended up at my address. Especially those containing shirts and the new water bottle. Real "crazy". :p

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Wow your warehouse seems really busy. Wouldn't it be "crazy", but understandable given the circumstance, if some packages got "lost" and somehow ended up at my address. Especially those containing shirts and the new water bottle. Real "crazy". :p
Wouldn't it be an "insane" "coincidence" if not one but TWO AM members somehow "randomly" got said packages? I wouldn't be disappointed if it "happened to me."

bananagains

Banned
Awards
Ben!!!! I follow you on Facebook man your inspiring!
I'd love to the some.
I've tried creatine before not much else as far as pump products go. Some nitric oxide pills they were meh
I'd love to try it because I love getting a good pump and I will write a good review.
Any flavor should do just fine.

Thanks!!!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'd love to the some.
I've tried creatine before not much else as far as pump products go. Some nitric oxide pills they were meh
I'd love to try it because I love getting a good pump and I will write a good review.

Thanks!!!!
The winners were picked a week ago ha

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
realized that just now lmao oh well pretty cool to see Ben on AM. Ben you still natty brah?
If you follow Ben you know he is.
+1 for the bdcc fan club on AM

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd love to the some.

Thanks!!!!
realized that just now lmao oh well pretty cool to see Ben on AM. Ben you still natty brah?
Given the ambiguity of "natural" I prefer to say "steroid free" in which case, yes I am. :)

Send your address to kbayne and maybe we can send you some samples. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got a smile out of me on this one. I will hack the system and change all mailing addresses split between the two of us! Don't say anything though... :D

bananagains

Banned
Awards
Given the ambiguity of "natural" I prefer to say "steroid free" in which case, yes I am. :)

Send your address to kbayne and maybe we can send you some samples. :)
Heck yeah!!!!! You're the man Ben!!!!!

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I never got me samples. Maybe they'll be coming this week. I know PES got Cosby'd by CM.

Too soon to use Cosby as a verb?
Hahahaha not at all. Perfect usage.

ForceOfNature

Awards
I never got me samples. Maybe they'll be coming this week. I know PES got Cosby'd by CM.

Me neither. Still waiting on them. I was hoping they would come before I place my order to see if I love hv or not but it doesn't look like it will be here anytime this week

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The CM insider and now the Limited Edition insider slowed things up. They will get to you soon.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The CM insider and now the Limited Edition insider slowed things up. They will get to you soon.
That's what I figured. CM was crazy. The website was even down for a little bit. Good day for y'all. Probably an awful week for the warehouse lol

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what I figured. CM was crazy. The website was even down for a little bit. Good day for y'all. Probably an awful week for the warehouse lol
They were running around with their little elf suits on, so I am sure it wasn't too bad :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So many sales back to back I can only imagine how crazy it must be in there. Kind of glad I'm on the rep side of the business. :D

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ugh, I forgot to send in my message for samples. LOL.

The holidays are crazy times indeed!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ugh, I forgot to send in my message for samples. LOL.

The holidays are crazy times indeed!
Slacking! :p

I'm sure something can be done bro.

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
JUST got the box in! PUMPED to try this out!

ForceOfNature

Awards
I'm still waiting for the hv samples. Anyone get them yet?

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I assume it's going to be a while as people are still receiving Insider orders.
This is due to FedEx which is actually delivering orders today because they have become so backed up.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope they deliver my sh*t because it has never updated from "pre-shipment sent" since Dec.11!
Seriously? Are you in US or international? That's 2 weeks.... Absolutely insane

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seriously? Are you in US or international? That's 2 weeks.... Absolutely insane
I'm still waiting on my CM order from PES. PES got it out to FedEx in a few days, so no complaints to PES. It sat in Florida for a while and now in PA. The delivery date has been getting pushed back further and further. It says the 28th now, basically one month later. What's funny is I got my Insider Peppermint order a week I placed the order. I've never had an experience like this with FedEx.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jakz Nutrition / Health 7
r6lift Supplement Auction 0
Jake Fires General Chat 13
EVILADAMS MMA 55
VolcomX311 General Chat 14