Set 3: 80 lb × 9
Set 4: 87.5 lb × 8
Set 5: 95 lb × 8

Notes: Wide camber bar

Preacher Curl (Barbell)
Set 1: 95 lb × 5
Set 2: 85 lb × 6
Set 3: 75 lb × 6

Notes: Feeling dense with all these carbs! The weight was moving freely and I feel really pumped. On lat pull downs, I took off my sweatshirt (was wearing a cut off) and could see my last flaring out... that was kind of cool to see some muscle where I usually feel there isn’t much to show.

Kinda dicked around with arms, just tried to lift heavy ass ****! Now it’s time to stuff my face and prep for a fasted cardio session in the AM! Peace to all my AM brothas and sistas! God bless!

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Whats on the menu?
Nothing crazy my man, at least nothing like the pics you post! We usually cook a bunch of stuff but got sidetracked helping some friends move some furniture, so right when we walked out of the gym we looked at each other and said “B Dubs!” Getting it now and headed home to watch the game. What are you cooking?

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ahhhhh...we have homemade meatballs, homemade buffalo chicken dip, boneless fried chicken strips, and ice cream cones 💪
Yes man! That sounds legit! You're a Bucs guy, right?

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
General Update: Have run out of Glutamine and BCAA.

Will be restocking Glutamine, not for muscle building, but for gut lining and immune health.

Two questions for anybody whose following:

1) Is BCAA worth it? I was taking Xtend and liked the taste, but are intra BCAAs beneficial?

2) Is creatine beneficial on cycle? I know I’m not taking a conventional cycle, just Trest Ace and Epi Andro, but is it worth it? Or should I save creatine for PCT or beyond?

Thanks!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I use EAAs, but if you have a higher protein meal still digesting then BCAAs are better than nothing I suppose. But if you are bothering to shell out for a supp and take the time to prepare and use it, why not get an EAA product? Lots of brands to choose from.

Creatine on cycle is fine. It never needs to be cycled off. It also helps learning movement patterns, like getting better neurologically on big lifts like your squat.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
General Update: Have run out of Glutamine and BCAA.

Will be restocking Glutamine, not for muscle building, but for gut lining and immune health.

Two questions for anybody whose following:

1) Is BCAA worth it? I was taking Xtend and liked the taste, but are intra BCAAs beneficial?

2) Is creatine beneficial on cycle? I know I’m not taking a conventional cycle, just Trest Ace and Epi Andro, but is it worth it? Or should I save creatine for PCT or beyond?

Thanks!
I've used BCAA's for years. Modern BCAA+ is my favorite. I always use them while on a cut and feel like they do help a lot. The only time I really used them intra was when I was competing a lot and I'd mix in some dextrose. otherwise I actually tend to use them either mid day at work with my lunch or post workout.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ahhhhh...we have homemade meatballs, homemade buffalo chicken dip, boneless fried chicken strips, and ice cream cones 💪
I use EAAs, but if you have a higher protein meal still digesting then BCAAs are better than nothing I suppose. But if you are bothering to shell out for a supp and take the time to prepare and use it, why not get an EAA product? Lots of brands to choose from.

Creatine on cycle is fine. It never needs to be cycled off. It also helps learning movement patterns, like getting better neurologically on big lifts like your squat.
Bahaha! You got me there broseph! Anything to help my squat!

I've used BCAA's for years. Modern BCAA+ is my favorite. I always use them while on a cut and feel like they do help a lot. The only time I really used them intra was when I was competing a lot and I'd mix in some dextrose. otherwise I actually tend to use them either mid day at work with my lunch or post workout.
Roger that! I used to do something similar back in the day, just open a 20 oz cold Gatorade and throw some creatine in there and throw down some Optimum Nutrition BCAA caps. This is back in the day before I realized powders were more cost effective than pills/caps!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The reason I really like the powders is because it helps me to drink more water during the day. If I take a full shaker with some powdered/flavored BCAA or arginine I'm more likely to get that extra serving in at work and I know myself well enough to know that I need to drink about 3-4 shakers worth of water per day before gym time or I'll puke lol.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The reason I really like the powders is because it helps me to drink more water during the day. If I take a full shaker with some powdered/flavored BCAA or arginine I'm more likely to get that extra serving in at work and I know myself well enough to know that I need to drink about 3-4 shakers worth of water per day before gym time or I'll puke lol.
100% man! Thats why I liked Xtend... I was drinking tons of water during my workout! But it's 19.99 a bottle and I was two scooping so they were going fast!

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cool log mate! Motivating, not just for the gym, but also life.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cool log mate! Motivating, not just for the gym, but also life.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Legs and **** - Monday, February 8, 2021 at 7:28 PM

Leg Extension (Machine)
Set 1: 110 lb × 10
Set 2: 130 lb × 10
Set 3: 150 lb × 10
Set 4: 175 lb × 15
Set 5: 175 lb × 14
Set 6: 175 lb × 15
Set 7: 190 lb × 9
Set 8: 190 lb × 9
Set 9: 190 lb × 9

Lying Leg Curl (Machine)
Set 1: 55 lb × 8
Set 2: 70 lb × 8
Set 3: 85 lb × 6
Set 4: 100 lb × 15
Set 5: 100 lb × 12
Set 6: 100 lb × 9

Standing Calf Raise (Machine)
Set 1: 240 lb × 12
Set 2: 240 lb × 12
Set 3: 240 lb × 12
Set 4: 240 lb × 10

Leg Press
Set 1: 270 lb × 20
Set 2: 360 lb × 15
Set 3: 450 lb × 10
Set 4: 450 lb × 10

Notes: So, i overslept and planned on going this evening, headed out the door and immediately realized I got my daycare times all mixed up. Turns out they close at 8, not 9 lol. So when I walked in at 7:15, I knew this was basically going to be a cardio/leg workout.

I just started super setting leg extensions with leg curls, pretty much had a pump from like the second warmup set.

Once I got to leg presses, I was having a hard time walking. But it felt good though, and I did the best I could with the short time I had.

Mu daughter had a blast in daycare, I feel great, and we are swinging by chick fil a for some spicy chicken sandwiches. Life is good my friends!

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Chick fil a spicy chickens are the bomb

Some great work in a tight window!
Ain’t that the truth? I had two of them and a side salad... in hindsight I shoulda ate 3!

And thanks man! Really wish I could have squatted but I knew that was a horrible idea to try and rush it since I have all that feedback you gave me. I’m getting a dedicated squat day on the books here on Thursday.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ain’t that the truth? I had two of them and a side salad... in hindsight I shoulda ate 3!

And thanks man! Really wish I could have squatted but I knew that was a horrible idea to try and rush it since I have all that feedback you gave me. I’m getting a dedicated squat day on the books here on Thursday.
You may be able to switch in a second squat based lower day in your rotation for a bit, or just squat before or after something else like shoulders if you need more time to break it up from leg day.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Shoulders -Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at 5:37 AM

Seated Lateral Raise (Dumbbell)
Set 1: 10 lb × 20
Set 2: 15 lb × 20
Set 3: 20 lb × 20
Set 4: 25 lb × 12
Set 5: 25 lb × 15
Set 6: 25 lb × 15

Front Raise (Dumbbell)
Set 1: 30 lb × 15
Set 2: 30 lb × 15
Set 3: 30 lb × 15

Overhead Press (Barbell)
Set 1: 45 lb × 10
Set 2: 95 lb × 10
Set 3: 115 lb × 10
Set 4: 135 lb × 6
Set 5: 135 lb × 6
Set 6: 135 lb x 6

Reverse Fly (Dumbbell)
Set 1: 10 lb × 15
Set 2: 10 lb × 20
Set 3: 10 lb x 20

Shrug (Dumbbell)
Set 1: 75 lb × 15
Set 2: 75 lb × 15
Set 3: 75 lb × 15

Notes: not sure how I feel about this mornings workout, was pretty zoned out to be honest. Think I’m tired AF of my pre in taking, which is Beyond Raw’s Lit AF. See what I did there?

Anyhow, thanks to my man @BOSSMAN I just received my two shiny new bottles of Vasoblitz and Fullblitz! I look forward to starting that tomorrow morning. Got that Rainbow Candy flavor so hopefully that’s legit!

Out and about with my girls right now washing the van and chilling while my wifey hits another interview. Also, supposed to hear about my loan options for the supp shop today. Y’all keep your fingers crossed or me!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes sir, 1 scoop of each and you will g2g!!!

For me, it actually gets better by the day with consistent use 💥💯💪💥

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
General Update: Took a well deserved rest day today. Unfortunately, my nutrition was scattered and not well planned. Had eggs and bacon for breakfast around 0730, then didn’t really eat again until 1500. Have to work on that and get into the habit of throwing food down the hatch. Also, the diet has been atrocious the past few days, what started as a couple of cheats has turned into a landslide of bullshit. I clearly lack discipline in this area so I’ll be shopping early tomorrow morning to make sure I have everything I need to keep the diet clean.

On another note, I received some goodies in the mail today thanks to Pure Rawz and my guy @Leakydelts! I have a bottle of RAD and S23 that I’m really pumped about logging. This comes at a perfect time as I feel like I’m ready to drop the Trest. I mean Trest is great, it gives me good strength, pump and size. But I’m started to get a tad annoyed with daily pins and the estrogen sides. Ralox and Aromasin are doing the trick, but it’s just kind of annoying how much I convert on this compound. But it’s been a good 6 week run, and I’ll most likely give it another whirl when I’m carrying less body fat.

Anyhow, I’m going to get chest in early tomorrow. Here’s a minor side shot, post double Big Mac and sprite. Feeling gross, ready to clean up the diet like I mentioned above.

IMG_0431.JPG

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly if your diet was going to be a sucky surplus Trest was the absolute best thing you could have probably taken to partition everything as optimally as possible. That or Superdrol lol. So there’s that, and you definitely look more muscular here than the start.

Rad & S23 will both help you cut down if you use them that way but won’t have that level of repartitioning so keep your head in the diet and you will get the results you’re after. If you have never used them, Rad can make you a little testier but I really enjoy it overall. It has like a 60 hour half life we now know, but if it’s oral many still dose it daily out of convenience, but you can do eod. S23 has like a 6-8 hour half life so you want two doses a day and not right before bed. On training days you can put it all preWO if desired - it substantially boosts aggression and it always makes me pissy. So be mindful when you dose it to watch your temper and interactions with others. You will be the asshole, not them, and you won’t have tolerance for bs. It also gives me acne more than the average compound.

There’s a reason that high dose bottle of injectable S23 & RAD I bought is called Rageaholic

You are going to be shut down completely now and RAD solo isn’t quite enough as a test base on its own as it can cause a little lethargy despite helping sexual function, so you may find you need to add back very small eod shots of Trest. Like 5mg. The methylestrogen you have built up should hang around for a little bit but you aren’t going to be covered for another 4-6 weeks off it.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Honestly if your diet was going to be a sucky surplus Trest was the absolute best thing you could have probably taken to partition everything as optimally as possible. That or Superdrol lol. So there’s that, and you definitely look more muscular here than the start.

Rad & S23 will both help you cut down if you use them that way but won’t have that level of repartitioning so keep your head in the diet and you will get the results you’re after. If you have never used them, Rad can make you a little testier but I really enjoy it overall. It has like a 60 hour half life we now know, but if it’s oral many still dose it daily out of convenience, but you can do eod. S23 has like a 6-8 hour half life so you want two doses a day and not right before bed. On training days you can put it all preWO if desired - it substantially boosts aggression and it always makes me pissy. So be mindful when you dose it to watch your temper and interactions with others. You will be the asshole, not them, and you won’t have tolerance for bs. It also gives me acne more than the average compound.

There’s a reason that high dose bottle of injectable S23 & RAD I bought is called Rageaholic

You are going to be shut down completely now and RAD solo isn’t quite enough as a test base on its own as it can cause a little lethargy despite helping sexual function, so you may find you need to add back very small eod shots of Trest. Like 5mg. The methylestrogen you have built up should hang around for a little bit but you aren’t going to be covered for another 4-6 weeks off it.

Thanks for all the advice brother! I agree with you on the Trest bits about partitioning out all the food, good and bad! It'll be a interesting run for sure I've never done SARMs before, outside of a limited run of MK677, which isn't really a SARM. That's not a bad idea about low dose Trest, as that might also minimize/mitigate my estro sides substantially.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

You do a great job of breaking things down to a normal level.👍🏻

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the advice brother! I agree with you on the Trest bits about partitioning out all the food, good and bad! It'll be a interesting run for sure I've never done SARMs before, outside of a limited run of MK677, which isn't really a SARM. That's not a bad idea about low dose Trest, as that might also minimize/mitigate my estro sides substantially.
It was actually designed as a complete replacement for testosterone to be used as a male contraceptive. It’s the only thing out there that can truly replace testosterone as a foundation. And like I said, just a few mg per day.

RAD is also great to help control gyno. It binds to certain estrogen receptors in the breast, partially like a weak SERM actually. It also heavily binds to prostate while having none of the negative hypertrophy effects like DHT would, so it helps protect both your titties and prostate on a cycle. I really like it.

You do a great job of breaking things down to a normal level.
Thank you; that means a lot. Information you can’t understand is just a waste of everyone’s time!

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
General Update: Was going to head to the gym this evening, turned my keys and my truck wouldn't start. Neither neighbors were home, and my wife and kids were gone. I knew I shoulda bought that portable jump starter for Christmas! Anyhow, by the time she got home a hour later, my girls were all about me cooking some dinner, so here we are eating. I guess I will head back later tonight when they go to sleep.

Yesterday and today were kinda stressful.... Yesterday I found out my loan options for the supplement shop weren't going to work. Being that I looked into unsecured loans, they were wanting either too short of terms or too high in interest. After doing the math, it was too much expense up front, too risky. We are selling some property in Kansas, that's my best bet at this point to have enough capital to start the store.

And I had two separate job interviews today, one with a large company and one with a small company. The first one (big company) went kinda well I guess; the second one (small company) went really well. While I was dicking around with my battery, the HR manager for the small company blew my phone up and said that I've made it to the final round of interviews. So that's awesome!

But, I opened my goodies from Pure Rawz and was impressed with the packing and branding. I ended up taking .4 ML of both RAD and S23, so that's 11.6 mg of each. I plan on dosing the RAD one time in the morning at (20 mg), and the S23 once in the morning (10 mg) and once at night (10 mg). I'll be drafting up my log tonight and drop that link in here. Also, my body scan is rescheduled for tomorrow at 11 so that'll give us a good update on my progress for the last 6 weeks, and give us a good baseline for my RAD/S23 log.

Well, ya'll have a good night!

Attachments

Last edited:
wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
General Update: Was going to head to the gym this evening, turned my keys and my truck wouldn't start. Neither neighbors were home, and my wife and kids were gone. I knew I shoulda bought that portable jump starter for Christmas! Anyhow, by the time she got home a hour later, my girls were all about me cooking some dinner, so here we are eating. I guess I will head back later tonight when they go to sleep.

Yesterday and today were kinda stressful.... Yesterday I found out my loan options for the supplement shop weren't going to work. Being that I looked into unsecured loans, they were wanting either too short of terms or too high in interest. After doing the math, it was too much expense up front, too risky. We are selling some property in Kansas, that's my best bet at this point to have enough capital to start the store.

And I had two separate job interviews today, one with a large company and one with a small company. The first one (big company) went kinda well I guess; the second one (small company) went really well. While I was dicking around with my battery, the HR manager for the small company blew my phone up and said that I've made it to the final round of interviews. So that's awesome!

But, I opened my goodies from Pure Rawz and was impressed with the packing and branding. I ended up taking .4 ML of both RAD and S23, so that's 11.6 mg of each. I plan on dosing the RAD one time in the morning at (20 mg), and the S23 once in the morning (10 mg) and once at night (10 mg). I'll be drafting up my log tonight and drop that link in here. Also, my body scan is rescheduled for tomorrow at 11 so that'll give us a good update on my progress for the last 6 weeks, and give us a good baseline for my RAD/S23 log.

Well, ya'll have a good night!
Good luck with the job hunt man! It sounds like the better of the 2 options will present themselves.
I’m interested to see how these sarms treat you, that’s some uncharted territory for me.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice, you going to be looking hard, vascular, and grainy

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IMG_0441.JPG

Woo! Headed to hit chest and feeling amped up son! Washed down my RAD and S23 with some Fullblitz and Vasoblitz! Got to the gym and shot 1cc of The Shredder (200 mg of Carnitine) and .3cc of Pyro .6 mg of Albuterol and 1.5 mg of Yohimbine) and an wired!

Last edited:
theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Chest - Friday, February 12, 2021 at 5:51 AM

Incline Bench Press (Barbell)
Set 1: 95 lb × 8
Set 2: 95 lb × 8
Set 3: 135 lb × 8
Set 4: 155 lb × 8
Set 5: 185 lb × 10
Set 6: 185 lb × 8
Set 7: 185 lb × 8

Bench Press (Barbell)
Set 1: 225 lb × 5
Set 2: 225 lb × 7
Set 3: 225 lb × 6

Incline Bench Press (Dumbbell)
Set 1: 60 lb × 11
Set 2: 60 lb × 12
Set 3: 60 lb × 12

Pec Deck (Machine)
Set 1: 115 lb × 15
Set 2: 115 lb × 15
Set 3: 115 lb × 15

Chest Dip
Set 1: 12 reps
Set 2: 12 reps
Set 3: 12 reps

Notes: Felt very pumped today! Focused on upper chest per a few suggestions from AM members. Felt really good to be honest, although my flat bench really suffered lol! Pec deck felt better so I’ll plan on moving up in weight next workout; same with dips, probably going to invest in a dip belt.

Y’all have a good day!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice workout Big fella. How was the vaso/full blitz combo?

You could throw in some DB hex press and DB pullovers to work around that chest area also.

Different Pushups have been my go to lately. Decline/incline, Different hand and feet positions, crawling and Spiderman pushups.

Just a few different exercises to get all around the chest.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IMG_0375.JPG

Also got this in the mail yesterday, a Captains of Crush #1.5. Trying to work my way up to clean, legit holds on #2 by March - April. For those of you that don’t know, #1.5 is 167.5 lbs and #2 is 195 lbs. Its fun to mess around with these and build up that grip strength.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout Big fella. How was the vaso/full blitz combo?

You could throw in some DB hex press and DB pullovers to work around that chest area also.

Different Pushups have been my go to lately. Decline/incline, Different hand and feet positions, crawling and Spiderman pushups.

Just a few different exercises to get all around the chest.
Thanks my man! And a big thanks to you for recommending Vasoblitz and Fullblitz. Holy smokes, I was pumped up, felt like a swollen pig there for a bit when I was doing flat bench. Took your advice and added some salt in there too, but all in all it was a good experience.

And thanks for the recos on the movements. I will try playing around with that next workout!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pinch a Db between your legs right around the knee when you are in position at the dip rails. When you cross your legs and curl them back slightly the Db will be sitting with the front head above your kneecap and the bottom resting on the top of your calves.

I’ve never had a problem with this method to hold up to a 90lb db for dips!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, nice CoC

I always think they seem like a good idea but never end up buying them.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also, nice CoC

I always think they seem like a good idea but never end up buying them.
lolol!

They’re fun man! I don’t know how practical they are, but it’s a blast to work through their levels. I can’t even imagine how hard a #3 must be. I mean I can crank a couple reps out of the #1.5, so I’m sure I can get 1 solid rep on the #2, but dang, 280 lbs is insane.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Out here trying to make my lats grow so I can hiss like a cobra when I pose! Lol! But seriously, hitting a heavy back workout now! Feeling good and swollen, despite working out fasted!

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Heavy Chest And Accessories – Monday, February 15, 2021 at 5:04 AM

Bench Press (Barbell)
Set 1: 45 lb × 20
Set 2: 95 lb × 15
Set 3: 135 lb × 12
Set 4: 185 lb × 8
Set 5: 225 lb × 6

Set 6: 275 lb × 1
Set 7: 275 lb × 1
Set 8: 275 lb × 1
Set 9: 275 lb × 1
Set 10: 275 lb × 1

Set 11: 245 lb × 3
Set 12: 245 lb × 3
Set 13: 245 lb × 3

Set 14: 215 lb × 7
Set 15: 215 lb × 7
Set 16: 215 lb × 7

T Bar Row
Set 1: 50 lb × 12
Set 2: 50 lb × 12
Set 3: 50 lb × 10
Set 4: 50 lb × 10

Upright Row (Barbell)
Set 1: 40 lb × 15
Set 2: 50 lb × 15
Set 3: 60 lb × 15
Set 4: 70 lb × 11

Bicep Curl (Barbell)
Set 1: 90 lb × 8
Set 2: 90 lb × 8
Set 3: 90 lb × 6
Set 4: 90 lb × 7

Chest Dip
Set 1: 12 reps
Set 2: 12 reps
Set 3: 14 reps
Set 4: 14 reps

Notes: Woke up and just felt like smashing some weight. I haven't maxed yet since I made my comeback so I slapped 275 on the bar to see what it felt like.... and it felt light! I did 5 sets of singles and felt good to go after the 5th set... I really focused on letting the bar rest on my chest for one second before I exploded the bar off.

I ended up doing the same with 245, then 215, felt really good. And then I went heavy as I could on the accessories. The t-bar row really gets me, this machine is different than what I'm used to and it's a real ego buster. I guess the apparatus is just heavier than the typical machines I've used. Pict attached.

Y'all have a good day!

Attachments

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha! How's the cod sack man? Are you still resting today or do you have to work?
Doing great. One tiny slit that’s healing so well I didn’t even have any blood on last night’s bandaid, so it’s breathing free now to heal. A couple black bruise spots on the sack and a bit puffy but no pain. Still icing it periodically to manage swelling and sticking to the couch generally.

My position has been remote since I took the job, so it’s WFH all the time for me! Usually only need to go into HQ a couple times per month.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Doing great. One tiny slit that’s healing so well I didn’t even have any blood on last night’s bandaid, so it’s breathing free now to heal. A couple black bruise spots on the sack and a bit puffy but no pain. Still icing it periodically to manage swelling and sticking to the couch generally.

My position has been remote since I took the job, so it’s WFH all the time for me! Usually only need to go into HQ a couple times per month.
Good to hear man! Keep up the icing and you’ll be good to go!

What line of work you in? Don’t have to say the company or anything, just curious about your career.

Take care buddy!

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Will do!

IT industry
Nice! I work with a bunch of dev, sys admins and what not not. Front end, back end and everywhere in between. Definitely a cool career to be in, wish I'd considered that before I focused on my current craft.