>>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<<

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
so after you finish a cycle of the one and finish your pct(second gear) then when can you begin using the one again?
i believe you asked this already and i answered it in another thread, a good time is Cycle+pct=time off after PCT till next cycle

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so after you finish a cycle of the one and finish your pct(second gear) then when can you begin using the one again?
No. Wait at least another month MINIMUM after you've FINISHED PCT before doing another hormonal cycle!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
why not taper the one?
liver support?
liver support is optional just as it is for any PH, as for tapering... do you meaning tapering up or down? If down, that is up to you as well, but their is no need.

therosser

Awards
Started my cycle today! Can't wait to start seeing results

MrBlonde

Awards
I'll be starting tomorrow -- going to try and keep a 'live' diary. I have read several of the threads (enough to know that I'll probably be asked to read more), but I'm curious if its ok to continue to use pre/post workout supps? -- specifically Dark Rage / Dark Matter? Or should I skip them for two months? I'll have a solid supply of protein powder, food protein, clean fat, carbs and calories :).

Never used a PH before... in the last 18 months of lifting+protein+diet, I've gone from 205 to 225. Been stuck here for a few months. Hoping this will push me to 240.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I'll be starting tomorrow -- going to try and keep a 'live' diary. I have read several of the threads (enough to know that I'll probably be asked to read more), but I'm curious if its ok to continue to use pre/post workout supps? -- specifically Dark Rage / Dark Matter? Or should I skip them for two months? I'll have a solid supply of protein powder, food protein, clean fat, carbs and calories :).

Never used a PH before... in the last 18 months of lifting+protein+diet, I've gone from 205 to 225. Been stuck here for a few months. Hoping this will push me to 240.
hey bud thanks for choosing The One as your first PH. As for post workout supplementation- that is ok to continue, people use Pre workouts while on cycle, but it is not something i would recommend because of potential problems of blood pressure and such. let me know if you have anymore questions

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You can use preworkout products with The ONE, and it is actually recommended if you start experiencing any lethargy.

what about liver support on the one? and lethargy
Liver support, although recommended, is personal preference when using The ONE...Lethargy may be experienced, especially if you dose all at once first thing in the morning. If lethargy occurs it is recommended to split your dosage into two or use a preworkout product/stimulant.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
You can use preworkout products with The ONE, and it is actually recommended if you start experiencing any lethargy.

Liver support, although recommended, is personal preference when using The ONE...Lethargy may be experienced, especially if you dose all at once first thing in the morning. If lethargy occurs it is recommended to split your dosage into two or use a preworkout product/stimulant.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
what do you suggest?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what do you suggest?
Read the PM and the rest of the threads for recommendations re liver support.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

ryuuBishonen

ryuuBishonen

Awards
PCT 2nd gear N Bioo Mend

Why does Bio Mend have the Magic weight loss berry in it ??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why does Bio Mend have the Magic weight loss berry in it ??
Acai Berry is a great antioxidant (and Bio-mend is an antioxidant product); it is not in there for "weight loss" purposes. See why in Bio-Mend's Technical Write-Up:
Acai Berry is considered a “Super-Berry” that has remarkable restorative effects on the immune system. It contains a substantial dose of healthy polyphenols, and is similar in structure and appearance to blueberries. The dark purple skin has many times the amount of the potent anti-oxidant anthocyanin as red wine, and the anti-oxidants in Acai are also extremely helpful in scavenging superoxide and peroxyl molecules, which are very damaging free radicals. Acai has also been shown to have some effects on reducing inflammation via cyclooxygenase (COX)-1 and COX-2 inhibitor activity.
~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what pre work support supp is good?
Whatever you want. Personally I like Anadraulic State and RPM, but there are far more out there.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

vector18

vector18

Awards
I read the options on taking 'the one', but I'd like to know for sure, I'm roughly 200lbs
and want the most out of this cycle. Would you agree or disagree with 2 caps
in the AM and 2 caps before 2pm for me? Also, is it better on an empty stomach
or during a meal? If you think 3 caps is good enough for me, should I take 2 in the am and 1 before 2pm, or just the opposite? Thank you so much!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I read the options on taking 'the one', but I'd like to know for sure, I'm roughly 200lbs
and want the most out of this cycle. Would you agree or disagree with 2 caps
in the AM and 2 caps before 2pm for me? Also, is it better on an empty stomach
or during a meal? If you think 3 caps is good enough for me, should I take 2 in the am and 1 before 2pm, or just the opposite? Thank you so much!
I would suggest starting off with only 3 caps for the first 1-2 weeks, and then increase to 4 caps thereafter if you feel it's necessary.

Option A
Dose - 3-4 caps at first thing in the morning

Option B
Dose 1 - 2-3 caps at first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 1-2 caps 4-6 hours later (taken no later than 1-2pm)
(i.e. 2/1, 3/1, 2/2; but do not exceed 4 caps daily)

In each instance I would start off with Option A, and move to either Option B if you start to feel any lethargy.

You can take The ONE on an empty stomach or with a meal; it does not make a difference.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

vector18

vector18

Awards
I'm curious how taking all 3 1st thing in the morning would be beneficial over
1 cap 3x a day? I workout at night so will the morning be beneficial to me by taking
all 3 in the am? I'm assuming the strength of the cap diminish over hours considering
we need to take them everyday. Wouldn't I want to take them as close to my workout
where my body needs it? How do you feel if one day I take all 3 in the am and the next
I take 2 in the am and one before 2pm for 2 weeks and than, after 2 weeks, 2 in the
am, 2 before 2pm one day, and all 4 in the am the next? How does this sound to you?

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
Whatever you want. Personally I like Anadraulic State and RPM, but there are far more out there.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
well im sure you wouldnt wanta take anything that has caff or no in it

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm curious how taking all 3 1st thing in the morning would be beneficial over
1 cap 3x a day? I workout at night so will the morning be beneficial to me by taking
all 3 in the am? I'm assuming the strength of the cap diminish over hours considering
we need to take them everyday. Wouldn't I want to take them as close to my workout
where my body needs it? How do you feel if one day I take all 3 in the am and the next
I take 2 in the am and one before 2pm for 2 weeks and than, after 2 weeks, 2 in the
am, 2 before 2pm one day, and all 4 in the am the next? How does this sound to you?
You don't need to take them close to your training at all; the timing re training and The ONE is irrelevant and not something to be taken into consideration for them to be effective.

Recommendations have been given, but you can dose however you want or think that you will get the best effects from The ONE.

well im sure you wouldnt wanta take anything that has caff or no in it
You can use products with caffeine or NO in (since that's generally what most preworkout products contain).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought you were Rosie? :surprised:
I am. He asked what Guejsn was. And that is me. That's all you need to know.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

ryuuBishonen

ryuuBishonen

Awards
Update

I forget where I posted my little follow up but I had a get off last week on my sports bike so I had to start PCT and STOP The ONE..my 2 cents ... it made me much stronger but I wasnt gaining the weight I wanted to ..
I was putting up 75lb shoulder presses easily - stats 41y/o 5'9' 180+/-
squat norm 351 flat bench & incline 225 norm not stressed high weight set ..
that shoulder press at 75lbs or 80lbs was a personal best...
However incline DB 100's didnt go well,, but I wasnt really into a chest work out that day ,, still not impressed..

I stopped at the start of week four and my weight was fluctuating thats why I asked about the Bio mend magic berry blah blah...

I may try this again once my separated shoulder has been brought back to where it was and I can handle the heavy Dumb Bells again

Would it be dangerous to stack it with another methylated product like my left over superdrol ?? :afro:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would it be dangerous to stack it with another methylated product like my left over superdrol ?? :afro:
NOT recommended.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
You don't need to take them close to your training at all; the timing re training and The ONE is irrelevant and not something to be taken into consideration for them to be effective.

Recommendations have been given, but you can dose however you want or think that you will get the best effects from The ONE.

You can use products with caffeine or NO in (since that's generally what most preworkout products contain).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
that would rasie bp and thats not good on cylce

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
that would rasie bp and thats not good on cylce
agreed, I would not use a pre-workout on a cycle just to keep my BP from hurting any worse, but that is just me.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
What would the AN reps recommend for a BP support?

In the past when needed I've always used the 81MG aspirins, but I guess they shouldn't be used.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What would the AN reps recommend for a BP support?

In the past when needed I've always used the 81MG aspirins, but I guess they shouldn't be used.
Products for blood pressure support:
* Hawthorne Berry
* Garlic

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why not celery seed extract? I would personally use that over HB and garlic.
Use whatever you think is necessary.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

ryuuBishonen

ryuuBishonen

Awards
WOW

Shoulder Healing very WELL bruised or cracked ribs healing VERY WELL..
put up shoulder press at 55 & incline DB at 75 already and its only been a few weeks FRIGGGIN WOW I'm grateful I'm in such good shape this is amazing..

I'd better take it EZ B4 I re injure something :)
Oh I had to vote for one of the chicks that had muscle BTW sorry .. :sick:

really :why:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dosages/Timing for recommended The ONE on-cycle support staples

Alongside creatine, multivitamin, antioxidant, good fats, and protein, the following are recommended during The ONE cycle:

* Milk Thistle (liver)
* Hawthorne Berry (blood pressure/cholesterol)
* Garlic (blood pressure/cholesterol)
* Taurine (back pumps/hydration/headaches)

Dosing/Timing

Milk Thistle
600-1000 mg/day (spread over 2 doses)
Dose 1 - 300-500 mg first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 300-500 mg 8-10 hours post-Dose 1

Hawthorne Berry
3g/day (with meals, spread over 3 doses)
Dose 1 - 1g with breakfast
Dose 2- 1g with lunch
Dose 3 - 1g with dinner

Garlic
600-700 mg/day (with meals, spread over 2 doses)
Dose 1 - 300-350mg with breakfast
Dose 2 - 300-350mg with lunch

Taurine
5-10g/day
Dose 1 - 5g first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 5g 40-min pre-training

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Vegking

Awards
sorry if I missed it during the thread. What should we take while "on" to prevent gyno? Also, I just finished Diesel Test Hardcore. It is not a prohormone, but a test booster. Even so, do you recommend I wait a month before trying The ONe or is it okay to start right away?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry if I missed it during the thread. What should we take while "on" to prevent gyno? Also, I just finished Diesel Test Hardcore. It is not a prohormone, but a test booster. Even so, do you recommend I wait a month before trying The ONe or is it okay to start right away?
You do NOT need to take anything while on-cycle to prevent gyno. The ONE is a 5-alpha reduced, non-aromatizable compound, making it physiologically impossible for it to directly cause gyno.

No, you do not need to wait a month after using DTH before you begin The ONE; you can go straight into it (the same as if you had used any otehr natural testosterone boosters).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

kodiak

Awards
I might have missed this so forgive me for asking....but, how many cycles can i run. If I go through a bottle should I wait 30 days before I start again or can i go straight through.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I might have missed this so forgive me for asking....but, how many cycles can i run. If I go through a bottle should I wait 30 days before I start again or can i go straight through.
The general rule of thumb with hormonal products is to wait time on-cycle + time of PCT between the END of PCT for one cycle and the start of another hormonal cycle. For example, this is 8-9 weeks after the end of your The ONE PCT before it is recommended to run another cycle...The MINIMUM period that could be recommended between cycles is 4 weeks, but that's NOT long enough, IMO...

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

kodiak

Awards
So instead of using one bottle i should go with two?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So instead of using one bottle i should go with two?
Two bottles of WHAT? You do NOT run two bottles of The ONE in a cycle; a cycle is ONE bottle (i.e. once you have used one bottle you need to do a PCT and then wait at least 8 weeks before using another bottle of The ONE)! As for PCT, one bottle of 2nd GEAR is enough for PCT.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

kodiak

Awards
Okay. I got you. One last question will resevertol have any effect on "THE ONE" effectiveness?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay. I got you. One last question will resevertol have any effect on "THE ONE" effectiveness?
Resveratrol may make The ONE work better or longer, as it has a mild effect on P450 aroms, which can increase the half-life of any medication.

So whether you use on-cycle or just in PCT is entirely up to you.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

kodiak

Awards
Thanks for the help. Just trying to make sure i get all things in order. Your product sounds really good so I will give it a go.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the help. Just trying to make sure i get all things in order. Your product sounds really good so I will give it a go.
Quick correction above.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT