The random thought/question thread

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don’t throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate when this happens:

Me: Hey, how are you?
Him: I'm great, how about you?
Me: I'm awesome, thank you. So tell me more about yourself!
Him: *Sends d*ck pic* What's your favorite position?
Me: *Blocked*

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I hate when this happens:

Me: Hey, how are you?
Him: I'm great, how about you?
Me: I'm awesome, thank you. So tell me more about yourself!
Him: *Sends d*ck pic* What's your favorite position?
Me: *Blocked*
I never understood this stuff either. I got into a long debate with someone yesterday about the legitimacy of actually meeting someone worth being in a relationship with on tinder.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never understood this stuff either. I got into a long debate with someone yesterday about the legitimacy of actually meeting someone worth being in a relationship with on tinder.
My friend met his girlfriend on Tinder. I told him that he was settling just because he doesn't want to be alone.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
My friend met his girlfriend on Tinder. I told him that he was settling just because he doesn't want to be alone.
I dont know why I feel this way. It seems that odds wouldnt be in your favor of finding a respectable person for a relationship from an app that is based ENTIRELY on looks alone.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
one of my best childhood memories was falling asleep on the couch and waking up in my bed.....I miss teleporting it never happens to me anymore
Try falling asleep in bed and waking up downstairs on the couch.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont know why I feel this way. It seems that odds wouldnt be in your favor of finding a respectable person for a relationship from an app that is based ENTIRELY on looks alone.
Ummm... She's not cute and he complains about her being crazy, exploding at him, and being clingy all the time but I guess she treats him well. ?

Ionooooo.... ??

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
How often it is a small, almost unconscious event that makes a turning point

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Worrying is carrying tomorrow's load with today's strength - carrying two days at once. It is moving into tomorrow ahead of time. Worrying doesn't empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Worrying is carrying tomorrow's load with today's strength - carrying two days at once. It is moving into tomorrow ahead of time. Worrying doesn't empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.
...and joy! Thanks for this!

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Forgiveness is an act of the will, and the will can function regardless of the temperature of the heart.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Any concern too small to be turned into a prayer is too small to be made into a burden.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Just found Google's build with chrome, I may never work again.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Google.com/sky .... Space travel

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
“Do you know what hurts so very much? It's love. Love is the strongest force in the world, and when it is blocked that means pain. There are two things we can do when this happens. We can kill that love so that it stops hurting. But then of course part of us dies, too. Or we can ask God to open up another route for that love to travel.”

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
"You can never learn that Christ is all you need, until Christ is all you have."

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
It's hard to believe that "things happen for a reason" when you're the person things keep happening to.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
“If the devil cannot make us bad, he will make us busy.”

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
“Hold everything in your hands lightly, otherwise it hurts when God pries your fingers open.”

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
“If you look at the world, you’ll be distressed. If you look within, you’ll be depressed. But if you look at Christ, you’ll be at rest

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Today I know that such memories are the key not to the past, but to the future. I know that the experiences of our lives, when we let God use them, become the mysterious and perfect preparation for the work He will give us to do.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Happiness isn't something that depends on our surroundings...It's something we make inside ourselves.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
God's viewpoint is sometimes different from ours - so different that we could not even guess at it unless He had given us a Book which tells us such things....In the Bible I learn that God values us not for our strenght or our brains but simply because He has made us.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Tears shed for self are tears of weakness, but tears shed for others are a sign of strength.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.
What if our choice was a consequence of the actions of another?

Arent some of my choices consequences of my own actions?

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
What if our choice was a consequence of the actions of another?

Arent some of my choices consequences of my own actions?

Being forced into an action leaves little room for choice.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
"You are the sum total of everything you’ve ever seen, heard, eaten, smelled, been told, forgot--it’s all there. Everything influences each of us, and because of that I try to make sure that my experiences are positive."

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
"Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Does diet Dr Pepper really taste more like regular Dr Pepper?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm addicted to Forensic Files, Gangland, Lock Up, and 48 Hours Mystery. It helps me sleep...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Humility is not thinking less of yourself but thinking more of others.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For a long time, I fought with who I SHOULD be and who I WANTED to be. I figured that I was a better human being if I just hid behind my glass house.

Then one day something happened and I realized that all I had to do was LIVE. Live without guilt, live without regrets....

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For a long time, I fought with who I SHOULD be and who I WANTED to be. I figured that I was a better human being if I just hid behind my glass house.

Then one day something happened and I realized that all I had to do was LIVE. Live without guilt, live without regrets....
im the opposite. I fight with who I WANT to be instead of who I SHOULD be.

I want to be bitter and resentful and regretful instead of joyful, grateful and hopeful.

I'm a textbook product of my childhood environment; divorce, alcoholism, molestation, absent father, poor male role models. It's no wonder I grew up wreck less and self destructive.

I regret many of the choices I made during those years which went on too long. I live with the consequences of them today; divorce, estranged and or distant children, professional underachievement, poor financial planning and foresight.

Today I CHOOSE to be joyful and grateful and hopeful in the face of what my mind may think and my heart may feel as they're not very reliable ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 0
Anabolics 11
Rush8780 Natural Bodybuilding 4
TheMeatus101 Anabolics 31
crazyfool405 General Chat 115