The random thought/question thread

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
So in a small forum I am a member in we have a random thought thread for pretty much what it is called random thoughts and if conversations take off in this thread the people discussing usually decide it warrants its own thread so more people can check it out and chime in. So I'm thinking maybe we can adapt that to this forum for people that have very quick and basic questions that are are usually can be answered with yes or no responses. This might help reduce the creation of a bunch of threads that have some quick answers and not bury the ones that have the more comprehensive discussions. For example, I read somewhere and I just can't remember where that taking a multi vitamin near your workout is not optimal and i wanted to ask here i just didn't feel like starting a thread to ask a simple question. So my question is, I have been taking my mulit post workout with my post workout meal and wondering if its true or not?

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
If I bang a chic who is pregnant with a boy am I gay?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Bossman.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So in a small forum I am a member in we have a random thought thread for pretty much what it is called random thoughts and if conversations take off in this thread the people discussing usually decide it warrants its own thread so more people can check it out and chime in. So I'm thinking maybe we can adapt that to this forum for people that have very quick and basic questions that are are usually can be answered with yes or no responses. This might help reduce the creation of a bunch of threads that have some quick answers and not bury the ones that have the more comprehensive discussions. For example, I read somewhere and I just can't remember where that taking a multi vitamin near your workout is not optimal and i wanted to ask here i just didn't feel like starting a thread to ask a simple question. So my question is, I have been taking my mulit post workout with my post workout meal and wondering if its true or not?
In my opinion as long as you take your multi daily your good. It doesn't matter if you take it before you workout in the morning or at night. I think most people just do it first thing in the morning to start the day off right though.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Hall of famer!
I know FINALLY!!!! I was listening to some Jim Cornette stories about the dude and he kept Kayfabe alive FOREVER!!!!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Maybe this should be moved to the general chat section or somewhere other than the supplement category?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Anyway, do the snozzberries taste like snozzberries?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
anyone missing a hat?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Is this thread for pharma grade random thoughts, or just regular grade ones?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I think OPs thread idea backfired

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
I am not absentminded. It is the presence of mind that makes me unaware of everything else.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Are eyebrows considered facial hair?

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Since bread is square, then why is bologna round?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you know that a huge cl*t is just a micro p*nis?!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
So if it makes a woman's cl*t grow bigger, does it make a man's p*nis grow bigger, too?!???
If only. It may skew the "D:B" ratio, though. Which could make the "D" LOOK bigger. Is that just as good?

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Are people THAT concerned with getting high that they're actually trying research chemicals like MDPV? How the **** are they even getting this stuff?

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
When a cow laughs, does milk come out of his nose?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So if it makes a woman's cl*t grow bigger, does it make a man's p*nis grow bigger, too?!???
Well according to internet gurus, it actually shrinks. Science is stupid, anyway.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
when a pregnant woman swims, does that make her human submarine

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Does bighulksmash have any thoughts.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Does the Google self-driving car have a "I'm feeling lucky button" that takes you to random destinations?

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Why do we press harder on remote control buttons when we know the battery is dead?

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Why am I so lazy that when using the microwave I just hit the +30sec button to get the time close enough and when it's near I just open the door?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For ****s sake this community is making me more stupid by the minute. Yes, stupid, as I am stupid for continuing to come back every day and more because of the content I consume. What scares me is that these posters people who are among us on the streets and roads and surely the Walmart...primarily the Walmart "I see dumb people, they don't even know that they're dumb..."
68851.jpg

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
For ****s sake this community is making me more stupid by the minute. Yes, stupid, as I am stupid for continuing to come back every day and more because of the content I consume. What scares me is that these posters people who are among us on the streets and roads and surely the Walmart...primarily the Walmart "I see dumb people, they don't even know that they're dumb..."
View attachment 132515
I'm pretty sure 90% of the posts in this thread are meant in good humor, haha

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 0
Anabolics 11
Rush8780 Natural Bodybuilding 4
TheMeatus101 Anabolics 31
crazyfool405 General Chat 115