The One PCT question for Rosie Chee Scott

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Rosie,
Hello. I am about to finish my cycle of The One and start PCT. But I am wondering if my PCT is adequate. I have on hand and had planned on running the following.

A.P. 2nd Gear
Omega Sport T-Force
Palo Alto Labs Anabolic Edge
Bulk DAA

Your comments would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.
glsa17

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahahaha so this is specifically for Rosie? that made me laugh.

IMO, the answer is no. u need a serm for any PH

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie,
Hello. I am about to finish my cycle of The One and start PCT. But I am wondering if my PCT is adequate. I have on hand and had planned on running the following.

A.P. 2nd Gear
Omega Sport T-Force
Palo Alto Labs Anabolic Edge
Bulk DAA

Your comments would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.
glsa17
I recommend adding in is a cortisol controller (and making sure that you're using your basic staples). Otherwise, looks like you have covered your bases.

You can read more on The ONE and PCT recommendations in >>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<<.

SERMS are NOT always required after hormonals cycles, Phil - depends on the compound used and length of cycle.

~Rosie~

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not required, but it is a much better idea to use at least a low dose of them.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recommend adding in is a cortisol controller (and making sure that you're using your basic staples). Otherwise, looks like you have covered your bases.

You can read more on The ONE and PCT recommendations in >>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<<.

SERMS are NOT always required after hormonals cycles, Phil - depends on the compound used and length of cycle.

~Rosie~

thats just my opinion, cause i know not everybody uses them for each cycle. but if i were to take any cycle, i would take a serm + test booster

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
hahahaha so this is specifically for Rosie? that made me laugh.

Yes I was looking for a response directly from Rosie. She is very well verse in this subject and product.
And thank you for your opinion.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
.....but WHY would you risk not using one when they are so easily available?? I mean if you have INTERNET ACCESS, you can get a serm.

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Rosie, Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it. I will looking into adding a cortisol controller. I was trying to use what I had on hand. Money got a little tight. But I dont want to be cheap with my health. I have a printed copy of the "Right Way to Gain....." right next to me that I printed like 2 years ago. I tried to follow it as much as I could. Right down to the GVT method. I gained 10 lbs on the scale but also dropped bf. I used the mirror for feedback and am very pleased. It looks like I gained much more than 10 lbs.

~Rosie~

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
rodja and makavelithedon Thank you for your replies. I appreciate it.

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
I do have access but everything I have read seems like it is not necessary for this compound. This didnt beat the **** out of my liver like a superdrol or anything. I just wanted to make sure my PCT was adequate since I wasnt using the AN products.
Maybe I will looking into a serm at a low dose....

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
Everyone responds differently to PH/DS cycles.
Serms can be found with relative ease and they're inexpensive; usually less than an OTC solution.
They're simply better to have on hand if you need one as opposed to needing one and not having it on hand.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I was looking for a response directly from Rosie. She is very well verse in this subject and product.
I think what he was trying to say is that it is odd to ask a woman about a hormonal product, which I'm going to guess that she hasn't used, and a PCT question. On paper and real-world usage are two completely different scenarios and, often times, have different recommendations.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to be clear, hormonals are not my area of expertise, and whilst I can answer queries on some compounds/hormonal use, there ARE many knowledgeable AND experienced hormonal users on this board who can also be asked, who will highly likely to be able to offer better assistance than I from that experience - therefore, please direct all future hormonal queries to such individuals.

Rosie, Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it. I will looking into adding a cortisol controller. I was trying to use what I had on hand. Money got a little tight. But I dont want to be cheap with my health. I have a printed copy of the "Right Way to Gain....." right next to me that I printed like 2 years ago. I tried to follow it as much as I could. Right down to the GVT method. I gained 10 lbs on the scale but also dropped bf. I used the mirror for feedback and am very pleased. It looks like I gained much more than 10 lbs.
No worries :)

If you want something that's not going to cost a lot, look high-dosing Vitamin C and getting some bulk Cissus. Others may have some cheap cortisol control suggestions as well.

Nothing wrong with gaining body mass, but losing bodyfat - just means you recomped.

I think what he was trying to say is that it is odd to ask a woman about a hormonal product, which I'm going to guess that she hasn't used, and a PCT question. On paper and real-world usage are two completely different scenarios and, often times, have different recommendations.
No, I have not used The ONE, Ryan. I was likely asked because I was the most active Applied Nutriceuticals representative when The ONE came out and assisted most of those who their cycles and PCT, etc. You are right though, that theory knowledge and experience are two very different things - any recommendations I make are based on a combination of what I have learnt from theory and those with hormonal experience.

On that note, those who have questions specifically for me, please do not call me out, but ask in my current log, since my time has now become very limited for the forums. Thanks :cheers:

~Rosie~

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
No, I have not used The ONE, Ryan. I was likely asked because I was the most active Applied Nutriceuticals representative when The ONE came out and assisted most of those who their cycles and PCT, etc. You are right though, that theory knowledge and experience are two very different things - any recommendations I make are based on a combination of what I have learnt from theory and those with hormonal experience.

This is the only reason I asked for you personally.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I have seen some successful non serm related PCT's but each person is diff as most have stated. I personally always use a serm. but it is possible to do so without from what i ahve seen

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to say this but couldn't word it in a way that wouldn't be taken the wrong way. Rosie is very smart but why not ask anyone who's used it. Both with SERM and OTC options. It just seems odd. Rosie sorry no disrespect at all.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 19
Jbtwentytwo Supplements 2
35 and Older 2
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 6