Question for my upcoming PCT

gnew725

Awards
Hi folks,

I came here about 10 months ago inquiring about pro hormones and realized TRT was simply the way to go. Fast forward 10 months I have been on Test cypionate 150mg ever 5 days. I’ve lost 30 lbs and have also added good amount of lean mass, much stronger too. I’m looking to get off test for about 3-4 months just to rebalance myself, and also focus on cutting. What is the best way to go about my PCT?

I have access to clomid, arimidex and Hcg. When should I start, what supps to take and when and for how long?

thanks gents

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Trt is for life, at least normally it is, anyway, what the heck does rebalancing yourself mean?

If you want to come off you should stop pinning and in about 2 weeks start taking 1000iu hcg EOD for about 10 total shots then start clomid

Just keep the adex on hand

gnew725

Awards
Trt is for life, at least normally it is, anyway, what the heck does rebalancing yourself mean?

If you want to come off you should stop pinning and in about 2 weeks start taking 1000iu hcg EOD for about 10 total shots then start clomid

Just keep the adex on hand
hormones rebalancing to their natural state. My balls have shrunk too. 1000iu how often? Also clomid for how long, and how much?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
So you basically cruised for 10 months and now want to PCT.. Why do you want to come off?

Discontinuing the test and trying to restart test production will make your cut more difficult, than staying on test and even more so to retain muscle on a cut.

EOD = every other day.

Clomid 25-50 mg as long as needed. A couple months I assume.

@WesleyInman might have a proposed protocol for you.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So you basically cruised for 10 months and now want to PCT.. Why do you want to come off?

Discontinuing the test and trying to restart test production will make your cut more difficult, than staying on test and even more so to retain muscle on a cut.

EOD = every other day.

Clomid 25-50 mg as long as needed. A couple months I assume.

@WesleyInman might have a proposed protocol for you.
Your advice is spot on sir

He should run the clomid 25-50mgs ED for 3+ months in my experience

HPTA takes 2-12 months to return.

Another question alot of people ask, is "when I get off clomid will my levels be the same?"

No they will not. If you are 1,000n/dL on clomid when you come off those levels will drop

On a positive note, I have seen clients who were say a 300n/DL before clomid. They will run clomid for a year etc, and say be an 800n/dL.

They come off clomid and months later they test out at 500n/dL (this is not a factual number, I am just giving you guys an example)

BUT

Clomid can absolutely IMPROVE a hypogonadal patients total T. We also know FREE T is more important. Clomid improves FREE T while you are on it as well.

There is no magic potion. Either go on Clomid, HCG or Testosterone for HRT if you are hypogonadal.

gnew725

Awards
Thanks guys. I don’t have a great answer why I want to come off, my balls have shrunk, my hair has thinned a bit, I guess I just want to normalize just to know I can.

I understand some of my gains will be lost but if I can maintain 60% of them while really losing lots of fat while I cut I will be in a better position next time I start T again than I was 10 months ago. I will be upping my dose to 200mg every 5 days come January 2023. Hopefully another 30 lbs lighter while having some of the strength I gained over the last 10 months.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's difficult to figure out what you're really trying to achieve here. If you want to come off indefinitely, then you can try to restart your HPTA and may succeed, but if you're going to jump on test again next January, then don't come off for a few months. Or at least I wouldn't.

If you want to increase the size of your balls, just add HCG. For the hair issue, you can try some shampoos, that block DHT topically in the scalp. Can't remember any product names, but those are mentioned around the forum, try the search function, if interested.