The Official Product Request Thread

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
This isn't a product request necessarily, but could you make paying with an online check available? I dont have a credit card, and it would be much easier paying with an online check rather than mailing it in.
Dawg....but you're moving back in with mom and pops, so why not just take one of theirs...???

(kidding)

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Dawg....but you're moving back in with mom and pops, so why not just take one of theirs...???

(kidding)
I have in the past, but that brings up to many questions lol. If they knew what I was doing up here at school they would flip, but they already have a pretty good idea on that I think, been questioned many times....

Qwerty

Board Supporter
Awards
This isn't really a supplement, and I don't know if this is possible (I would like to see what Matt at CNW says too), but I would be interested in dried Goji Berries. These are just more for general health, but they are supposed to be great for you. I actually have some on the way and I'm going to start eating a small amount everyday with my oatmeal. It would be awesome if I could find a cheap resource for buying a decent amount of these. This isn't a typical bodybuilding supplement or food, and I don't know if you would be able to find a good source, but I would definitely be interested, and I would think anyone interested in general health foods would be too.

Here is a link if you want to see more about it:
http://www.rawfood.com/cgi-bin/order/index.cgi?d=single&item_id=0572

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DT, is that bulk or pills?
Bulk would be better only because of the price difference.
My god the stuff tastes horrible.

If you guys carried it, I could buy my HMB and creatine from the same place! :thumbsup:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What's the going price for the HMB? Don't really have a reference to price it, to make sure I'm getting a good deal.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BulkNutrition is the only place I've seen it in bulk.

150 grams - $18.00

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cissus, will be available very soon. Have three bottles at the moment and will put it up on the site tonight, but will be getting a larger shipment later this week.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
How about some Muscle Milk RTD's? I need some good pre-mixed protein drinks for the farm this summer!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I carry them in my retail location. Will put some on the site Tuesday...

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Health From The Sun Omega 3 Flax - 16 Oz

NUTRITIONAL FACTS
Serving Size: 1 tbsp (15ml)
Serving Per Container: approx. 31
Amount Per Serving
Calories 130
Calories from fat 130
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14g
Saturated Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 10g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g

Alpha-Linolenic Acid [ALA] (Omega-3) 7700mg
Linoliec Acid (Omega-6) 2100mg
Oleic Acid (Omega-9) 2600mg
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet

Ingredients: Flax Seed Oil with Rosemary Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Ascorbylpalmitate (Vitamin C) and Citric Acid to protect freshness.

Directions: Take one tablespoon daily.

Pic at bottom.

HFTS make mostly oils and other EFA's. Pretty good prices too.

Oh, Nate gonna bring that hottie in the avatar to the farm this summer too? :hammer:

Attachments

mtruther

mtruther

Awards
Health from the Sun Ultra Omega 3 Fish Oil. I recommend this to a lot of people I know, but none of the major bodybuilding stores carry it. It's a high EPA/DHA source.
I second this. The lemon-lime flavored bottle that is 8 oz. Just pour a teaspoon and go. Much cheaper than caps, pallatable, and more potent than flax. I just ordered 3 bottles of the stuff off of Vitamin Shoppe (their namebrand, but made by HFS) only because I can't find it anywhere else.

They may have changed the name brand to Health from the Sea.

I also noticed the cod liver oil, but also don't like throwing that much Vitamin A and D into the mix. Nice thing about the HFS is that it's made from sardines and anchovies (i.e. smaller-bodied fish), so no high concentration of vitamins and less risk of mineral contamination, even before microdistillation.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also any idea when the following will be back in stock:

Phenogen

XXX Rush

Ergopharm AMP (in for first time)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The Phenogen will be a while, as well as the AMP. Just got word from Ergo and there is no definitive date as to when it will be available...but it sounds like it's going to be a while.

We will be running a special on the XXX Rush. Buy 2 bottles and get a free bottle of Energex. Will be up on the site tomorrow. Will have more of the single bottles in later in the week.

In regards to the Liquid Relaxation, none of my distributors carry that line. Do you happen to have a link to their site?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
too bad on the Phenogen and the AMP. I will pine away in the mean time. Thanks for the update though.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, contacted them and they're suppossed to call me tomorrow to work out the details. Will let you know when it's available.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dude your are the f$%#ing best. I am going to buy all my supplements at one place and for great prices on top of it. Unbelievable. Now I can start to delete all of the other supplement distributors from my favorites.

Thanks, contacted them and they're suppossed to call me tomorrow to work out the details. Will let you know when it's available.

Forster

Forster

Board Supporter
Awards
Any word when cissus will be in stock?

:thumbsup:

primal1

Awards
  • Established
any chance of thermolifes products. i'm interested in dicana.

EXSSguru

Awards
Chocamine?

How's about some bulk chocamine. I absolutely love this stuff. Kinda like a strong cup of coffee but smoother and has other health benefits.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mr.50 got the shipment from GAT for the Liquid Relaxation, but they sent me the Jet Fuel instead :(

Had to place another order and it's supposedly going out today so hopefully have it in about 3-4 days.

Just a heads up...

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. I can't wait since I can't sleep.

Mr.50 got the shipment from GAT for the Liquid Relaxation, but they sent me the Jet Fuel instead :(

Had to place another order and it's supposedly going out today so hopefully have it in about 3-4 days.

Just a heads up...

kojie

Awards
hi stryder ... when will Vasopro ephedrine be in stock again ?? i need to purchase some around next week.

tnx dude

sergeant

Awards
How about Camphibolic? Any idea on when it will be back in stock?

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Its a really fast digesting carb for postworkout. They have a good discription of it at 1fast, but its expensive there and I'd rather buy from nutra (nothing against 1fast), and if he had this then I could buy everything from him.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info bro.

Its a really fast digesting carb for postworkout. They have a good discription of it at 1fast, but its expensive there and I'd rather buy from nutra (nothing against 1fast), and if he had this then I could buy everything from him.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WannaGrow, will look into it but not sure if my supplier stocks that...will let you know if I can get a hold of some.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Stryder,

I sent you an e-mail too but I was wondering if there was any way you could get a small order of the Size #5 (smallest) empty gelatin caps? Need them for a "project" I am working on.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stryder,

I sent you an e-mail too but I was wondering if there was any way you could get a small order of the Size #5 (smallest) empty gelatin caps? Need them for a "project" I am working on.
Will look into that as well... ;)

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Stryder,

Still looking into this one myself. I really need the smallest caps that are made and the article in last months The Bull at BN lists a size #5 being the smallest, but I can't even find them listed anywhere on the internet. The smallest I can find is the Size 4. Anyone have any knowledge on this?

Will look into that as well... ;)