The Official Product Request Thread

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I PMed you also about adding something to an order placed last night before my prostanzol ships....

Thanks bro. Also I placed an order last night (I will give you the info on pm) and I want to add one of the diuretics if they are in before the Prostanozol ships. I'll keep looking for the diuretics and then e-mail you.

Mr.50

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got it Max and made the appropriate additions...thanks man :thumbsup:

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Red Yeast Rice w/ CoQ10 ?

I see them separate, just wondering if you could get the combo cap.
The Now brand contains only 30mg CoQ10 per cap and I believe the ideal dose is 300mg/day. Some bulk Idebenone powder would be a better alternative. And while on the topic bulk powders of Celadrin, celery seed extract, c12 peptide, adn allicin would all be nice. I realize you carry them in caps through various brand but I love the bulk powders and the ability to make custom mixes.

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
any chance for Ergopharm's Mass Meal? Seems like it would be the best pre made weight gainer.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what size are you looking for in the 3,6,9? I have some in my retail location and should be able to get it up on the site quickly...

chaz92398

Awards
I have a partial 16oz left. That size works or w/e you've got already. Makes no difference to me.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
16 oz? I thought you were referring to the pills. I don't carry their 3,6,9 liquid. Let me see what I have and I'll let you know. I can also stock that if it's a regular item you use.

chaz92398

Awards
i'll order a couple a month, but if you've already got a liquid efa that you'll vouge for taste wise...i'm game for trying that.

BigSwede

Awards
Stryder -- How about carrying Propionyl-L-Carnitine[PLCAR]?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Starting to give a big bump for this one also. Started using it last week and I have to say so far very suttle but nice results in endurance and "male functions"

Stryder -- How about carrying Propionyl-L-Carnitine[PLCAR]?

chaz92398

Awards
16 oz? I thought you were referring to the pills. I don't carry their 3,6,9 liquid. Let me see what I have and I'll let you know. I can also stock that if it's a regular item you use.
any update on this? I have an order ready minus the fat.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Will have it up on the site first thing tomorrow morning. Been swamped today! Will post when it's up...sorry for the wait.

spitboy

Throbbing Member
Awards
  • Established
i'll order a couple a month, but if you've already got a liquid efa that you'll vouge for taste wise...i'm game for trying that.
It might be out of stock, but the Nordic Naturals fish oil is a totally pleasant flavor.. faintly lemony and not offensive at all. Easier on the mouth than any of the flavored flax oils or Udo's blends.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
A large variety of Flavor systems for bulk mixes would be HUGE!!

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Also, now that I think about it, I really do not know of anywhere that sells bulk (by the kilo) glutamine for a reasonable price.

Purple Huskies

Awards
Also, now that I think about it, I really do not know of anywhere that sells bulk (by the kilo) glutamine for a reasonable price.
Not to take business away from nutra, but custom has it for $19.99.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Custom definetly has an amazing selection and price on bulk items :thumbsup:

BigSwede

Awards
Just a thought... but it think it would drive sales to offer free 2day shipping on orders >$250. I realize it will hurt margins a bit, but margins are levered to sales; net-net, it's got to be a win for you. Would make sense to exclude protein powders as they're expensive to ship.

I usually buy supps for the quarter... order size from $300-$500 and this would tend to drive even more business to NP.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Yes it would. Especially if the flavorings were BSL or equivalent.
Prob with BSL was that they did not offer enough flavors. If you could get a lot of options with this, I think it would be a VERY GOOD seller for ya

covert ash

Awards
Hey, stryder. Any chance in getting in some Alpha-GPC? That would totally rock my world and round out another Piracetam order that I have coming your way in the near future.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I emailed Stryder asking to get some bulk CoQ10 in... and he has a source and all... we just have to display a demand for it. So if you would like bulk CoQ10... let it be known :)

Adams

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Prob with BSL was that they did not offer enough flavors. If you could get a lot of options with this, I think it would be a VERY GOOD seller for ya

Just think of the concoctions that you could come up with in the kitchen :D

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Grape Seed Extract

Grape Seed Extract standardized for high potency OPCs (proanthocyanidins).

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
How about some Activate by DS, sorry if this has already been mentioned, been off the board for awhile.

steve_81

Awards
Stryder,

what's up with the Z-Force by Dymatize? It has been out of stock for a while.

steve_81

Awards
A man of his word. Ladies and gentlemen, Z-Force is back in stock!

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Sam,
Have you ever thought of stocking those individual protein drinks ie: EAS? The taste pretty good and some people may use them if they have a job that makes it a pain to drink sperated protein shakes. It just seems easier.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I with yo uon this one also but from what I remember the shipping costs are the problem here........

Sam,
Have you ever thought of stocking those individual protein drinks ie: EAS? The taste pretty good and some people may use them if they have a job that makes it a pain to drink sperated protein shakes. It just seems easier.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Stryder,

How about some Ogoplex. I know some people think it is bunk but I have to say that in my opinion it is great for PCT to bring the boys "fullness" back up.

Mr.50

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also, How about some other products to keep "lead in your pencil" during the early stages of PCT????? Something like, don't laugh, Enzyte. It's no good for making your wood bigger but it sure will help during that post cycle period where thigs are not back on board yet.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also any thoughts on Controlled Labs Blue Rhino as a good Trib type product that is pretty cost efficient?

Mr.50

chaz92398

Awards

j_neatherlin

Awards
have you looked into getting the 5lb jug of dymatize mega milk?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Now Foods is now offering Triphala. Is there any chance you'll carry it?