The Official Product Request Thread

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
whats wrong with using a filler? (dumb question, I know)

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not a bad question at all. I am just concerned that if I mix the filler power with my supple of "active" powder I will not be able to mix it evenly and then each capsule will not have a identifiable "doseage" in them.

whats wrong with using a filler? (dumb question, I know)

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any blips on the radar about those super small caps?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mr.50, my source doesn't sell the #5 the smallest ones he sells is the #1. I'll keep my eyes open for you though...

tabish121

Board Supporter
Awards
How about Now Foods Quercetin with Bromelain.

dmxinc

Awards
Now Foods

Red Yeast Rice w/ CoQ10 ?

I see them separate, just wondering if you could get the combo cap.

SirEatsalot21

Awards
Might get flamed for this but how about stocking ABB XXL RTD's. I love em for breakfast.

steve_81

Awards
Stryder,

I ran a search, but did not find anything pertaining to Get Diesel products. Do ya'll have any plans whatsoever in acquiring any of their products? By the way, you guys have the best site on the planet!

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Stryder (nice Tolkien reference :thumbsup: ), any chance of getting some Propionyl-l-carnitine?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stryder (nice Tolkien reference :thumbsup: ), any chance of getting some Propionyl-l-carnitine?
Thanks! Nice biblical references...I'll have to check on the Propionyl. Not sure if my supplier stocks that. Will let you know.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I ran a search, but did not find anything pertaining to Get Diesel products. Do ya'll have any plans whatsoever in acquiring any of their products? By the way, you guys have the best site on the planet!
Haven't had alot of requests for their line. Will check it out and let you know...

asianid

Awards
Green tea

Do you think you can get bulk green tea with a higher egcg content? BN has it with 50% egcg, but they've screwed up 3 of my orders this year so far, so I'm pretty much done with them. You can plan on getting all my orders from here on out.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you think you can get bulk green tea with a higher egcg content? BN has it with 50% egcg, but they've screwed up 3 of my orders this year so far, so I'm pretty much done with them. You can plan on getting all my orders from here on out.
Will be getting some in soon...

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Nice biblical references...I'll have to check on the Propionyl. Not sure if my supplier stocks that. Will let you know.
Thanks Ranger. I like that Ghandi quote in the sig.

asianid

Awards
any info on when you may have omega sports nitro evolution in?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Stryder any chance you can come by some Taraxatone or similar diuretic?

Last edited:

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Hey Stryder when will you have more celery seed extract?

-WannaGro

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. Also I placed an order last night (I will give you the info on pm) and I want to add one of the diuretics if they are in before the Prostanozol ships. I'll keep looking for the diuretics and then e-mail you.

Mr.50

Will look into this and see if it's true or not...