The Official OL UK Ghar1ne Q&A

GaryG

Awards
Second night of 10 mg. The vivid dreams just kicked in early this morning. Wow. I don't remember ever having tactile sensations in dreams before. I think I did last night.

Appetite immediately got turned back up and I'm up ~4 lbs of glycogen+water in just two days. I'm a couple ounces over 190 this morning and before finishing breakfast, which is a first for me.

I haven't been sleeping especially well yet, however, and am looking forward to that and to the improved skin.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established

I been on 10 for three weeks. No sides at all except some tingles at the very start and some bloat that went away. No lethargy. I guess i up to 20 now? Want the workout benefits not just sleep.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
anyone do the 5 on 2 off like me.

to make the product last longer due to running at 30mg i run 3 x 10mg caps in the AM on an empty stomach Monday through to Friday and took Saturday and Sunday Off.

BuckeyeFit

BuckeyeFit

Awards
So to anyone that has tried Ghar1ne and Radar1ne.

Which resulted in more sides?
Which one is more suppressive?
Which one needs PCT?
Which one is better for bulking?

Greatly appreciate any response.

I'm looking to bulk up after my show in two weeks and am debating between these two.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't had tingling yet. My sleep has changed.
Might be because of the cardarine?
Dreams are vivid, this could be why my mind feels like it is turned up when my dog or wife wakes me up in the middle of the night

GaryG

Awards
I've actually had a much harder time falling asleep lately. I used to be out by midnight most nights. Now I'm up after 2 am. I still rested upon waking. Could be other factors here, of course. I've only taken 10 mg per night for three nights now.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've actually had a much harder time falling asleep lately. I used to be out by midnight most nights. Now I'm up after 2 am. I still rested upon waking. Could be other factors here, of course. I've only taken 10 mg per night for three nights now.
That will happen first few days , take it 3 hours before ur bed time u should be alright also u will think u r fully awake but once u put ur head on that pillow most likely u will be out!!!
And I barely have any tingles

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

Which one needs PCT?

I'm looking to bulk up after my show in two weeks and am debating between these two.
A small amount of research would easily answer all of your questions, but:
Radar1ne will most likely give you more undesirable sides, as it is more suppressive and thus will require a PCT to return your hormones back to normal levels. Radar1ne would probably be better for bulking as well.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

Which one needs PCT?

Haven't ran Rad but I can tell you the following:

Out of those two, Rad would be best for bulking.

Rad is suppressive and will require a full PCT (including a real serm). Rad may increase bp, elevate lipids temporarily, and shut down natural test production. Some have had headaches, but those seem to go away.

Ghar1ne is NOT suppressive, and does not require a PCT of any kind. Sides are very minimal, with tingling hands, water retention, and sometimes disrupted sleep (though most sleep like a rock on it), are the most common sides. Ghar1ne can also be ran for extended periods of time. The longest human clinical trial ran 2 years straight.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Does anyone else have any issues with intense night sweats while taking MK? Not sure if it's related. But anytime I sleep, even a daytime nap, I wake up with my pillow and sheets and everything drenched in sweat in the shape of my body.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
I sweat more yes always

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone else have any issues with intense night sweats while taking MK? Not sure if it's related. But anytime I sleep, even a daytime nap, I wake up with my pillow and sheets and everything drenched in sweat in the shape of my body.
Never had that here!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Turn my ac to 73 at night. It's at 78 during the day.

That seems hot, but it's fall in az an today was 106 outside.
78 is very cool compared to outside an 73 is freezing

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No night sweats

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just over 30 days on Gharine so here's some observations. I will do a full review after finishing one bottle. Decided to keep running 10 mg another month since I'm still seeing results at this dose. Biggest improvement is restfulness of sleep, especially at night. I sleep like a rock. No waking up to urinate or from sounds. Have had some nightmares/anxious dreams but only sporadically. Body is not as sore in the am and wakes up much faster. I work nights too, so sleeping during the day is not as good. I wake easily and it is difficult to resume sleep because my body feels rested after only 4-5 hours. Usually when sleeping during days I have no problem passing out for 7-8 hours solid. This is the biggest reason I'm not increasing the dose yet. I want to see if this levels out. No sweating. Holding some extra water but nothing major. I still have the same chronic aches and pains in shoulder and elbow so no improvement there yet. Appetite and cravings are increased at times usually after dosing. I am planning to run 2 full bottles for 3-5 months. So far I'm enjoying the sleep and recovery a lot. The sides are doable and sporadic for the most part. Almost forgot, been on nights for a month and haven't dropped any muscle or gained any fat!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just over 30 days on Gharine so here's some observations. I will do a full review after finishing one bottle. Decided to keep running 10 mg another month since I'm still seeing results at this dose. Biggest improvement is restfulness of sleep, especially at night. I sleep like a rock. No waking up to urinate or from sounds. Have had some nightmares/anxious dreams but only sporadically. Body is not as sore in the am and wakes up much faster. I work nights too, so sleeping during the day is not as good. I wake easily and it is difficult to resume sleep because my body feels rested after only 4-5 hours. Usually when sleeping during days I have no problem passing out for 7-8 hours solid. This is the biggest reason I'm not increasing the dose yet. I want to see if this levels out. No sweating. Holding some extra water but nothing major. I still have the same chronic aches and pains in shoulder and elbow so no improvement there yet. Appetite and cravings are increased at times usually after dosing. I am planning to run 2 full bottles for 3-5 months. So far I'm enjoying the sleep and recovery a lot. The sides are doable and sporadic for the most part. Almost forgot, been on nights for a month and haven't dropped any muscle or gained any fat!
Nice 1 month review bro, that sleep is great with 10 mg only, that sleep alone is worth it! I wonder if I take 20 mg would I sleep harder etc.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice 1 month review bro, that sleep is great with 10 mg only, that sleep alone is worth it! I wonder if I take 20 mg would I sleep harder etc.
Possibly, but it might also make sleep more disruptive, like more waking up and not getting back to sleep or more bad dreams/anxiety. My sleep is improved I would say 100%. I won't increase unless it needs more to elicit same results. More is not always better, but then again, experimentation is the only way to know for sure.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. Hopefully that helps some people that are on the fence about it.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any fat loss or strength increase?

Thanks for the review!
My back and forth schedule makes it a little difficult to pinpoint this. It is helping me preserve muscle and strength which I typically lose while working nights. Increased strength through better recovery? Yes. Acute strength increase? No. No noticeable fat loss but that is not my goal. Diet has also been very poor yet no fat gain either. :)

PeteRyde

PeteRyde

Awards
Has anyone gone up to 30 mg after being at 20 mg for a month or so? If so, how did it go? I've done 1 month at 10 and then a month at 20. Lethargy and hunger have very much subsided so wondering if I should increase again.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone gone up to 30 mg after being at 20 mg for a month or so? If so, how did it go? I've done 1 month at 10 and then a month at 20. Lethargy and hunger have very much subsided so wondering if I should increase again.
I have not. Was the sleep better vs 10 mg.

raekwonse

Awards
I just started this 3 days ago. I didn't really feel anything the first two days, but holy sh1t am I hungry today.

I'm like a bottomless pit now.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I just started this 3 days ago. I didn't really feel anything the first two days, but holy sh1t am I hungry today.

I'm like a bottomless pit now.
This is how I felt every single day on rad

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
If quality MK-677 was more readily available and maybe a little cheaper, it would most definitely be a year-round staple for me. I've been using it since the middle of October, with only a couple weeks off in December, probably not coming off for another 6 months lol

MangoMani

MangoMani

Awards
Any thoughts on pairing mk 677 with Albuterol for a cut cycle?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any thoughts on pairing mk 677 with Albuterol for a cut cycle?
Mk 677 gave me a lot of bloat the first few weeks, so keep that in mind. That's all I have to say about it really. I was on Tren and Test at the time so I can't say anything about it other than that.

Similar to Clen and Ephedrine I think.. Kinda in the middle from what I've seen.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Mk 677 gave me a lot of bloat the first few weeks, so keep that in mind. That's all I have to say about it really. I was on Tren and Test at the time so I can't say anything about it other than that.

Similar to Clen and Ephedrine I think.. Kinda in the middle from what I've seen.
Oh I see he edited his post and added to it. Originally all he said was "Albuterol" and nothing else, so I was confused... Lol. Albuterol is like clenbuterol's little brother; less effective at fat burning in most people but also comes with less sides.

peter csigo

Awards
I don't think any of mk-677 out there is ibutamoren mesylate just regular ibutamoren. You say the difference is bioavalabilaty and price . Ibutamoren mesylate cost 4×5 more than regular ibutamoren.So regular ibutamoren less affective than ibutamoren mesylate.Real pharmaceutical grade cost over 100 dollars.

peter csigo

Awards
Ibutamoren mesylate cost 4×5 times more the raw material then regular ibutamoren. Because it is unregulated companies buy regular ibutamoren and sell it as ibutamoren mesylate. That's how they make money. If this would be regulated by FDA like in UK you would be able to buy real mk-677 from real pharmaceutical companies.

PeteRyde

PeteRyde

Awards
I just started a new bottle of Ghar1ne and noticed that the capsules are all white. All the previous bottles I had used had white and green caps. Also the bottle has a very slight difference to the other bottles I had used. Label and overall look is identical though.
Wondering if this is just a different (older or newer) batch or whether I've somehow got a fake one.
Anyone had all white caps?

Reactions: GNO

aver4581

Awards
Yep had all white caps. Got hungry first few days, bloated and amazing sleep first 3-4 days nothing else after that. Ran at 20mg for 45 days

Dirty Duke

Dirty Duke

Awards
Yep had all white caps. Got hungry first few days, bloated and amazing sleep first 3-4 days nothing else after that. Ran at 20mg for 45 days
Do you mean you got no noticeable results?

aver4581

Awards
I did look a tad fuller but nothing noticeable in the fat loss department which I really used it for..

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I did look a tad fuller but nothing noticeable in the fat loss department which I really used it for..
You expected fat loss results in 45 days from a GH secretatogue supplement? Wut?
I think a lot of you guys posting about your disappointment in MK-677 need to read up a little on GH in the body. You know it takes 3 months for someone supplementing with exogenous HGH (real HGH not just a secretatogue, which only makes your body release more of its own) to even notice the effects of their HGH use?

Reactions: GNO

CobbledPath

Awards
Hey there I recently just ordered a bottle of Ghar1ne and Sup3r 11 and was wondering if these two products will work together well for a cut or if they should be taken at seperate times? thank you!

Dirty Duke

Dirty Duke

Awards
Hey there I recently just ordered a bottle of Ghar1ne and Sup3r 11 and was wondering if these two products will work together well for a cut or if they should be taken at seperate times? thank you!
As long as you can tolerate a little bloat and temporary water retention, Gharine is excellent on a cut for a myriad of reasons.

CobbledPath

Awards
As long as you can tolerate a little bloat and temporary water retention, Gharine is excellent on a cut for a myriad of reasons.
I think I can handle that, any suggestions on how I might minimize the water retention or just don't worry about it till after the run?

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know the sodium content of 10mg Ibutamoren Mesylate?
I wonder if that wouldn't play a role in the water retention

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Does anyone know the sodium content of 10mg Ibutamoren Mesylate?
I wonder if that wouldn't play a role in the water retention
I can't imagine it would be anywhere near significant enough of an amount to cause water retention...