The Official OL UK Ghar1ne Q&A

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dose I'm using 200 mcg hup a 400 green tea extract first thing am.
I'm going to up the hup-A, but figured I'd dose it at 1 or 2 pills for a couple days, then climb up -- again, seeing if I can notice differences at those dose changes. I have bulk EGCg, but it tastes HORRID lol. I'm lazy and don't feel like capping it, but we'll see...

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I'll be starting Ghar1ne soon to help with recovery and healing. Will start with 10mg and work my way up slowly to 20 or 30mg. I'd like to take it at night before bed, but my last meal is usually 2 hours before bed time. Will this effect the efficacy and/or absorption of ghar1ne? I don't want to take it in the am as I train fasted in the morning and don't want the hunger sides while I'm fasted.

peepingyoda

peepingyoda

Awards
For those worried about sides: I started 10 mg and jumped straight to 20 mg after a few days. After about a week at 20, I couldn't handle the bloat or lethargy so I went back to 10. I stayed on 10 for about a month, then last week I jumped back to 20. I havent had nearly as many sides as the first time trying 20, so they probably subside after taking it for a while. I'm also taking Hup-A (200mg) and Epic unleashed (1cap) first thing in the morning.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
i started taking a baby aspirin at nigt a week ago to see if it helps with the bloat since it was suggested as a vasopressin inhibitor. it seems like it helps i dont feel nearly as waterlogged im probably going to try a 2 weeks on aspirin 1 week off and ill report back if i notice anything on off as i go.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
No lethargy yet a few days in on 10

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
So the consensus is that this compound is pretty safe in healthy adults? Skimming through some PubMed articles I found an Abstract referring to another trial in elderly patients where a limited number of them where showing signals of congestive heart failure. The trial was ceased due to this. I'm assuming this was due to the fact that the patients in the study were elderly and possibly had a pre-existing condition.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So the consensus is that this compound is pretty safe in healthy adults? Skimming through some PubMed articles I found an Abstract referring to another trial in elderly patients where a limited number of them where showing signals of congestive heart failure. The trial was ceased due to this. I'm assuming this was due to the fact that the patients in the study were elderly and possibly had a pre-existing condition.
Well that's scary! Link to study please?

raji1980

Awards
I have a question. Would adding Ghar1ne to my Endurashred, Nolvadren XT, Pes Shift and 1 cap of norcodrene add to fat burning? I know it sounds like overkill but I'm doing a little fat loss experiment. Norcodrene for a stim effect, pes shift for metabolism boosting, Nolvadrene XT for cortisol and estrogen related fat and Endurashred for its fat loss and muscle preserving properties.

Everything different pathways. Just wondering would Ghar1ne add anything. I'm doing a hardcore cut. Trying to preserve muscle also. I'm pretty experienced in supplements so taking all these no biggie.

Forgot to ask if I dose Ghar1ne at night and do fasted cardio in the morning will the rise in gh increase fat burning? The half life 12 hours correct?

CJNator

Awards
I have a question. Would adding Ghar1ne to my Endurashred, Nolvadren XT, Pes Shift and 1 cap of norcodrene add to fat burning? I know it sounds like overkill but I'm doing a little fat loss experiment. Norcodrene for a stim effect, pes shift for metabolism boosting, Nolvadrene XT for cortisol and estrogen related fat and Endurashred for its fat loss and muscle preserving properties.

Everything different pathways. Just wondering would Ghar1ne add anything. I'm doing a hardcore cut. Trying to preserve muscle also. I'm pretty experienced in supplements so taking all these no biggie.

Forgot to ask if I dose Ghar1ne at night and do fasted cardio in the morning will the rise in gh increase fat burning? The half life 12 hours correct?
Well I know if your diet is on point you will loose fat, you may get bloated though but after it settles down you will feel tighter and leaner.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

bloat is intense on mk677 , and I believe half life is 24 hours.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Weird no bloat here but only on 10

Zakarum

Awards
Hi i'm up to check out my cart, I would to like to have your opinion about MK677 dosing, my goal is to build muscle and try to heal my joints
I will probably run 12 weeks of 25mg ED of Ostarine and I don't know if I should run 10 or 20mg of GHAR1NE ED ?

I read somewhere that some people do 5 days ON of MK677, 2 day OFF etc

Last question, what about the date of consuption of the pills, I would probably check out this month and start my cycle in january, that's fine ?
Thanks for your answers !
bump

CJNator

Awards
Ok and I jump up to 20mg after one month ?
Or I stay at 10mg during all 12 weeks ?
Depends on how you feel on it, some see great results at 10 and some need to bump it after a month.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone knows about if mk677 effects cellulite ?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Anyone else have insane night sweats with ghar1ne?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
It has been mentioned before, but.........

For those that want to take your MK-677 to the next level:

Somatostatin controls the negative feedback mechanisms of GH release in the pituitary. Once a surge of GH occurs (whether natural or from a secretalouge like MK-677/Ghar1ne), somatostatin levels rise, and thru a series of events inhibits the release of more GH.

Shortly after, the hypothalamus-pituitary axis will kick in and cause somatostatin levels to go back to baseline. Once this occurs, the potential for more GH to be released exists.

Inhibiting somatostatin has been shown clinically to result in greater and more frequent surges in GH. So how do we turbo-charge our natural GH production and/or amplify the effects of MK-677/Ghar1ne? Acetylcholine inhibitors!

And it just so happens I’ve put together a nice little guide for you over in the new Noot forum for all your somatostatin inhibitory needs:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nootropics/273169-kbs-guide-nootriverse.html#post5085391

The above link focuses on Hup-A which not only inhibits somatostatin via increased acetylcholine, but also has a number of other benefits (on top of being CHEAP to run).

Enjoy!

PeteRyde

PeteRyde

Awards
Been on it about 2 months and seem to be getting definite increase of acne on my back. I know mk677 is not hormonal so just wondering if anyone else seen this. Also taking cardarine and laxogenin but again all not hormonal. Thanks.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
What is this hup a and where do you get it

Laxogenin gave me acne

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else have insane night sweats with ghar1ne?
Definite night sweats here!

Been on it about 2 months and seem to be getting definite increase of acne on my back. I know mk677 is not hormonal so just wondering if anyone else seen this. Also taking cardarine and laxogenin but again all not hormonal. Thanks.
My acne has increased quite a bit also

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is this hup a and where do you get it

Laxogenin gave me acne
Huperzine A

It's a nootropic and can be found cheaply anywhere that sells general vitamins and minerals.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No acne or night sweats for me and I'm closing in on 3 weeks at 30

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
What else are you taking though? Do you think it's definitely from the MK 677?
I'm on Dermacrine and Prolactrone but I've been on both of them for over 2 months. The only thing that's changed is adding Ghar1ne

nump

Awards
I'm starting to feel lethargic after adding Growth XT to my Ghar1ne dose at night. Sleep is too deep as I wakeup feeling groggy

I've been taking Conqe3r preworkout and just noticed it has 1% huperzine at 10mg. I just grabbed a bottle of SNS Huperzine which contains 99% hup at 100mcg.

anyone know quality of 1% at 10mg compared to 99% at 100mcg?

GaryG

Awards
After much consideration, I've decided to make this my next OL purchase. Their LGD has treated me well, but I want to take a little break from stuff that impacts my testicles while still putting on some weight and a lot of strength. I hope this will help.

Also, LGD definitely helped clear up some old and very painful joint issues. I hope the Ghar1ne does at least as good a job in the healing department.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
After much consideration, I've decided to make this my next OL purchase. Their LGD has treated me well, but I want to take a little break from stuff that impacts my testicles while still putting on some weight and a lot of strength. I hope this will help.

Also, LGD definitely helped clear up some old and very painful joint issues. I hope the Ghar1ne does at least as good a job in the healing department.
Ghar1ne is fantastic for joint support, you will love it for that!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm starting to feel lethargic after adding Growth XT to my Ghar1ne dose at night. Sleep is too deep as I wakeup feeling groggy

I've been taking Conqe3r preworkout and just noticed it has 1% huperzine at 10mg. I just grabbed a bottle of SNS Huperzine which contains 99% hup at 100mcg.

anyone know quality of 1% at 10mg compared to 99% at 100mcg?
I feel like I'm waking up from a coma when I take melatonin with gharine does the huperzine help? I've been popping a cellucor super HD and a 200mg caffeine tab when I wake up to combat the grogginess or I fall asleep in my first class.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I feel like I'm waking up from a coma when I take melatonin with gharine does the huperzine help? I've been popping a cellucor super HD and a 200mg caffeine tab when I wake up to combat the grogginess or I fall asleep in my first class.
Hard to say as everyone reacts different to Nootropics. Hup-A has been shown to improve REM sleep, but I've seen a lot of reports of disrupted sleep patterns at 200mcg/day. For some its great, others not so much.

Good thing is that it is pretty darn cheap to try out if you want.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Oh Yeah it's Already in my conq3r. Sounded familiar

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Im on day 64
60 day of another brand at 15mg ED
Now im at 20mg Ghar1ne

Only side effect i have at this point is stiff joints when waiking up.

Otherwise i have only greatly benefitted from MK677

My 4 month old son dont sleep much at the moment (past 3 week, to be more accurate)
This had led to me eating at lot more snacks then i normally would

And my sleep is great, even when waiking up every hour
My skin has not been this clear of zits/acne since before puperty even with all my snacking !

I have cut down on training, so i now do 3 full body workouts a week and im keeping mass and seeing small gain in strenght !

I am stacking it with:
l-dopa
Hyp-A
EGCG
Agmatine 1gram

Im staying on for atleast 3 more months !

GaryG

Awards
Chiming in again. Has anyone noticed old skin damage healing?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Chiming in again. Has anyone noticed old skin damage healing?
I've seen a few reports about improved skin health and complexion. Which makes sense since growth hormone is known to reduce wrinkling of the skin and have a positive impact on skin aging.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My scars look the same, if that's what you after?
My scars r same here too, here is the interesting part my cellulite I got due bad diet lol i noticed cellulite have decreased,it could be due epistane 4dhea cycle or mk677 .

CJNator

Awards
How about stretch marks? Just throwing that out there since I assume most of us have some degree of them. Has anyone seen improvement in stretch mark appearance from mk677?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How about stretch marks? Just throwing that out there since I assume most of us have some degree of them. Has anyone seen improvement in stretch mark appearance from mk677?
This would be nice lol

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
negative here that would be a huge plus

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
anyone try the version by dna anabolics mk 677, I used it for 3 months and noticed an increase in fat loss and improvement in skin quality.

GaryG

Awards
anyone try the version by dna anabolics mk 677, I used it for 3 months and noticed an increase in fat loss and improvement in skin quality.
Thank you ALL for the replies...

...But THIS is what I'm hoping fervently for :)

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
After reading about this I'm excited to try it, only one concern, is 100% safe or is it too early to really know if it's safe or not?