The Official Family Guy Mafia Whatever the H3ll Happens Log

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw on Intervention some chick was shooting up heroin anally because her veins had collapsed from prolonged drug use. I kinda figured Brandinooooo had the same issue

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
54 post in a little over an hour not bad!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I saw on Intervention some chick was shooting up heroin anally because her veins had collapsed from prolonged drug use. I kinda figured Brandinooooo had the same issue
I thought his reasons were just for pleasure.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
HOW'D YOU KNOW?!?!?

Well I found out what happened to Brandinooooo's knee.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/bodybuilder-blew-arms-oil-injections-article-1.2894829

"The injections formed lesions on his muscles and caused cellulitis bacterial skin infections*"
Holy sh1t man. That might be it.

But I'm so glad someone made an Official Family Guy Mafia thread!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HOW'D YOU KNOW?!?!?

Holy sh1t man. That might be it.

But I'm so glad someone made an Official Family Guy Mafia thread!
FireTitan idea. Since we have a problem with derailing sponsored threads

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
FireTitan idea. Since we have a problem with derailing sponsored threads
Yeah I try to keep the derailing to a minimum on sponsored logs. But others like my cycle log is fair game lol.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I just can't help it. I will derail any and everything. And then when it someone tries to make it serious again, the Joker voice from "The Dark Knight" pops into my head: "Why so serious?" LOL

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow. Just found this. Thanks Titan.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Time for a serious question about my upcoming Andro cycle. I've got a vacation planned for Florida the first week of June. How close to that should my cycle end if I'm hoping to take advantage of any muscle gains on the beach? End PCT right before, or does it not matter because there won't be much for gains

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Time for a serious question about my upcoming Andro cycle. I've got a vacation planned for Florida the first week of June. How close to that should my cycle end if I'm hoping to take advantage of any muscle gains on the beach? End PCT right before, or does it not matter because there won't be much for gains
Since you have plenty of time. I would start pct about a week before you leave. Assuming you can check your bag with your pct in it. If not flying no problem. Don't want to have it confiscated ', you would probably be screwed.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'd start pct right before going. You shouldn't have a problem taking the caps with you on the plane.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So now I have to decide if I want to start in January as I had originally planned, or wait and start in March. Pretty sure I already know the answer to that

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just put your pct in a balloon then swallow "Midnight Run" style, (Poop and boom! PCT) or you could just disguise the bottles. :D

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just put your pct in a balloon then swallow "Midnight Run" style, (Poop and boom! PCT) or you could just disguise the bottles. :D
How often do you "practice" this?

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
The man with the plan ! Lmao

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
How often do you "practice" this?
HAHAHAHA

But you'd be good just taking the caps and putting them in something else. Or just leave them in the normal bottle. Can't get in trouble for PCT caps.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can see it now. Man detained because he was being a little too emotional in response to the in flight movie...

Turns out a Balloon of Clomid burst in his intestine and he was suffering from sides.

Yeah. Just put them in your suppository bottle. :)

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I can see it now. Man detained because he was being a little too emotional in response to the in flight movie...

Turns out a Balloon of Clomid burst in his intestine and he was suffering from sides.

Yeah. Just put them in your suppository bottle. :)
Hahahah priceless.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I don't see myself sitting on all this stuff and not running it. I'm gonna start in January like I had originally planned. I'll just try to not be fat when I go on vacation.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
SFreed good call. I had a similar issue. I was just beginning to plan out what I am going to run. Then my wife told me she won a cruise with her business and it leaves a few days into Feb. So then it was a race to see if I could source it all and make an 8 week run. Looks like it's coming together...

I could have waited. But who in their right mind WAITS to start a cycle?

P. S. - I posted my plan on my training log. Would appreciate any and all feedback.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I don't see myself sitting on all this stuff and not running it. I'm gonna start in January like I had originally planned. I'll just try to not be fat when I go on vacation.
Honestly SFreed, you might not want to be on vacation during PCT.... at least I personally wouldn't. My PCT sucked!! I had crazy lethargy, hot flashes, night sweats, and BP issues. If I remember right, it's gonna be your first cycle and you don't know how you'll react to the SERMS... also, you really should try to keep the same level of exercise during PCT to keep as much gains as possible.

That's just my 2 cents

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's been forgetting about us left and right
Negative Ghost Rider! I could never do such things as forget you guys. BUT...my part time schedule at EMS has been in overdrive and mire importantly, Ive been working to help my son get his first deer since he's actually put some effort into scouting, cleaning and preparing the land and cutting shooting lanes. I think hes earned it. Gotta have you guys though

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Negative Ghost Rider! I could never do such things as forget you guys. BUT...my part time schedule at EMS has been in overdrive and mire importantly, Ive been working to help my son get his first deer since he's actually put some effort into scouting, cleaning and preparing the land and cutting shooting lanes. I think hes earned it. Gotta have you guys though
Get that deer bro!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get that deer bro!
Hes trying. Its still just been so warm here theyre not running much. He had a 7 pointer walk out on him and he said he was to nervous and didnt feel the shot was good. I asked him why not, and his reply was the only soot he had was a gut shot. I was proud of him, and told him wise choice. Better to shoot him another day than to wound him and never find him

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Guys I got a new addition to the family today ! ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1480828483.627410.jpg she's the most awesomest puppy can't bring her home till Monday but she's officially an Alpha haha

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You should wait to name her and see what fits best based on her personality or stand out trait.

If SFreed parents would have waited they'd have named him Carlton or translated muncher of de carpets.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Congrats !!
Awesome! She have a name yet?
You should wait to name her and see what fits best based on her personality or stand out trait.

If SFreed parents would have waited they'd have named him Carlton or translated muncher of de carpets.
Thanks fellas ! Got a couple names on a list but we are pretty much waiting to see what does match her . Spent 3 hours at the store purchasing her last night thou (like freaking buying a car) so we kinda know what she's like already .

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I know thorsdad31 will catch this one, since my boy is Kane I thought about naming her Lita

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Thanks fellas ! Got a couple names on a list but we are pretty much waiting to see what does match her . Spent 3 hours at the store purchasing her last night thou (like freaking buying a car) so we kinda know what she's like already .
Bella. Reminds me of the one that got away

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lmao. Hope the balloon doesn't bust. Now that I think about it you would be done with your pct in one day.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Need to have a name the puppy contest!