Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude I would be heated if someone did that. Christmas is my jam. Clark griswald is my idol. Lol. Someone did steal my buddies inflatable the other night though. I was pissed for him.
What is up with this crap. how do people like this sleep at night?

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What is up with this crap. how do people like this sleep at night?
They don't. They sleep in the day when they should be working.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Ok here's an idea ive been floating around.. whos down to come over.. set a really killer display. Hide in the bushes and when they come.. do the old bag over the head and in back of van trick?? you know to just scare them a little ?!! lol So whos got a blacked out van no plates and registration we can use?

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Ok here's an idea ive been floating around.. whos down to come over.. set a really killer display. Hide in the bushes and when they come.. do the old bag over the head and in back of van trick?? you know to just scare them a little ?!! lol So whos got a blacked out van no plates and registration we can use?
I'm sure hulk does. Probably has an A Team van too.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Me me me !!!!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would be awesome. the little coward(s) would probably crap themselves

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
lol would be awesome !!
We have a custom waterboarding setup in the back of the blacked-out van complete with strobe lights assorted tasers a few lightning rods and a Tesla coil gun. You're guaranteed to get poked pierced and fried if I kidnap you.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have a custom waterboarding setup in the back of the blacked-out van complete with strobe lights assorted tasers a few lightning rods and a Tesla coil gun. You're guaranteed to get poked pierced and fried if I kidnap you.
AKA date night

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys. I think the hulk came a swapped out vans with me. Just checked mine and all I found was a tear stained mattress and blow up dolls. Most of the dolls were green too.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Now you're just talking dirty

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
R32, R33, or R34 skyline?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This was my first car. bought it wreaked when I was 14. had it ready to roll in a year. (Washed a lot of dishes) drove it for 14 years. the guy I sold it to still owns it.
W30.jpg

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
455CI Olds Rocket engine. Turbo hydromatic 400 trany with a Hurst shift kit. stock.
Only thing I ever did to it was change the crank, cam, lifters, intake and put some headers on it with break aways. I lobbed the stock cam about 6 months in. 16 year old with a new car! lol.
my dad had a buddy that lived across the street that was a weekend pro stock racer. with a lot of his help we beeft it up pretty good.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My first car was a 1996 Chevy Corsica. Yea boy. V6 with a whole 168 horsepower. 4 doors with a key for the doors and a key for ignition. Lol.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
455CI Olds Rocket engine. Turbo hydromatic 400 trany with a Hurst shift kit. stock.
Only thing I ever did to it was change the crank, cam, lifters, intake and put some headers on it with break aways. I lobbed the stock cam about 6 months in. 16 year old with a new car! lol.
my dad had a buddy that lived across the street that was a weekend pro stock racer. with a lot of his help we beeft it up pretty good.
thats a bad a@@ car.. loving the interior too!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Always loved the Skyline myself, too.

Technically this was my 3rd car. Bought it when I was 17, stock. Sunk a ton of money and time into it. Ran 12's in the quarter mile.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established

Technically this was my 3rd car. Bought it when I was 17, stock. Sunk a ton of money and time into it. Ran 12's in the quarter mile.

97?

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
First car was a rambler....nothing more complicated than fixing a sink. We all took it apart and put it back together regularly. Just for fun. Wish i still had it

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First car was a rambler....nothing more complicated than fixing a sink. We all took it apart and put it back together regularly. Just for fun. Wish i still had it
Funny, My grandma had a Rambler that she hardly ever drove. garage kept. she wouldn't sale it to me. She would let me take it out sometimes. loved the 3 on the tree!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

that is sweet! I never got better than 15.4. the rear end had 2.56's could hardley get it to burn out.
my best race was the old flying mile out on the county road outside of town, strait and new smooth black top.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Nice guess. It was a 96, but I put the 97 front and rear bumpers on it.

I still think the 95-99 Eclipse was the best car Mitsubishi ever made. The Evo was cool but even as a 4 door, it was too small for me to fit in comfortably.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established

I still think the 95-99 Eclipse was the best car Mitsubishi ever made. The Evo was cool but even as a 4 door, it was too small for me to fit in comfortably.
Haha nice. My sister had the 97 GT for years. She sold it last year and now has the new version. She hates it and wants her old one back lol. New models are too bubble looking to me.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Funny I have been driving a 3000GT for 10 years now.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

2011-08-01 16.57.30.jpg
knew I had a pic of it somewhere.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
My fav car I had growing up was a 95 Trans am WS6... dumped alot of money into that car.. I think i spent more time working on it then driving it. ! Ended up selling to my buddy so I could by my wifes engagement ring ( since I spent almost all my money i had on it.. dumb kid i was). Luckily I still had my 85 6 banger firebird to drive around after I sold it .. I remember how slow it felt driving it after the WS6

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I had a car like this. Could do crazy cool things with it.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 142983
knew I had a pic of it somewhere.
The 3000gt was a solid car as well. The vr4 was insane. I fell in love with 4 cyl turbos.

Sold the Eclipse once I had kids, to help pay the bills. Picked up a Mazdaspeed6 after that. 4 doors + awd turbo 4 cyl. Has about 26k on it in the 11 years I've had it.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I had a car like this. Could do crazy cool things with it.
my now wife had one just like that one when we first started dating. she didnt have the crager 5 spokes.and her boy friend before me put some stupid purple stripe down the side that didnt fit the sweet Monte body lines.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The 3000gt was a solid car as well. The vr4 was insane. I fell in love with 4 cyl turbos.

Sold the Eclipse once I had kids, to help pay the bills. Picked up a Mazdaspeed6 after that. 4 doors + awd turbo 4 cyl. Has about 26k on it in the 11 years I've had it.
I traded my brother a 325i with like 200k for it. had 109K at the time, he started having kids and didnt have a use for it. I drive it everyday. now has 220K miles on it and only thing I have changed on it was a started about 3 years ago. besides the normal wear and tear crap.

I bet that AWD turbo is a nice grocery getter!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
any one feel like doing shoulders with me today ??lol

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any one feel like doing shoulders with me today ??lol
I got some delts going on today! I will hit an extra set just for you. probably around about 6:30pm. let me know if you feel it? lol

Lets grow some bowling balls today!!!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Once upon a time I had a Mustang.... I dont miss it tbh , Nicest car I ever drove was a Mitsubishi spyder . Designated agency rookie driver .

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
I got some delts going on today! I will hit an extra set just for you. probably around about 6:30pm. let me know if you feel it? lol

Lets grow some bowling balls today!!!!!
you got it brother. !