Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just restarted Y at 12.5 mg/day, no issues. I only seem to have problems with alpha-y, even though that is opposite from what I've heard others report.
Me too. Y-hcl I can do 12.5 a pop but 1mg of alpha 🤮

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Bubblicious
Strawberry
Lemonade

Wednesday May 26th
1 PM EST
12 PM CST

A009971F-BF4F-4D1C-8A73-6F63B96B3A6F.jpeg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Update

40 Seconds - Britt added to the Ghost Fam to help with the influencers and ambassadors program

4:40 Minute - Blue Raspberry Gamer - for EU/AUS
Drops Wednesday, May 26th
1 PM EST
12 PM CST

11:15 Minute - Ghost Bubblicious Strawberry Splash & Lightning Lemonade
Drops Wednesday May 26th
1 PM EST
12 PM CST
** Lightning Lemonade only on Ghost Webpage and Ghost App (Will not be in GNC)

12:30 Minute - AOTM Bubble
Pink Hoody's
Black/Pink T-Shirts & Tanks
Ghost Update:

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Both just went live from Redcon1. Boba (bubble tea) tea flavor comes with a shaker as a bundle.

IMG_4547.jpeg
IMG_4551.jpeg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Update

1:45 - Ghost Ice Tea Lemonade Aminos & Greens Re-Stock
3:25 - Stainless Steel Infrared Shaker of the Month
3:40 - Ghost Infrared iPhone Cases

June 1st -- Tuesday
12 PM CST
1 PM EST
Ghost's 5th Birthday
Birthday Promo 25% off 24-Hour Promo

5:25 - Difference in EU Blue Raz Gamer & SPK Blue Raz Gamer
- Flavor Profile (SPK Sweeter/Tarter in flavor, EU Blue Raz is denser/richer in flavor)
- Same Ingredient Profile

7:00 - Drop comments on YT video for International flavors for all products
8:20 - Bubblicious Legend Launch - Wednesday, May 26th

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Too bad you can’t trust the label on Red Con product
The brand markets very well.
When they are constantly BOGO or BOGO 50, or having steep 40-50% discounts all the time it makes me wonder.
Plus I am not a huge fan of the beef, salmon, and egg mixture for their products because as we know the beef fad shows how it's on the lower end of amino acids compared to whey, whey isolate, or casein-based protein products

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Red velvet cake MRE bars look

MRE bars are the second best bars on the market only behind Outright IMO.
I'm on the same page! Outright for taste is #1 for me, but I need more than 1 to fill me up, so MRE bars are my go to snack and they have a great (and expanding) flavor line up.

Too bad you can’t trust the label on Red Con product
You're a tenured and trusted member on here, but this is the first time I've heard about them not meeting label claims.

Being transparent, I'm an affiliate so stepping in and happy to take it offline. But don't want this to turn into a thread really about anything other than new product awareness!

The brand markets very well.
When they are constantly BOGO or BOGO 50, or having steep 40-50% discounts all the time it makes me wonder.
Plus I am not a huge fan of the beef, salmon, and egg mixture for their products because as we know the beef fad shows how it's on the lower end of amino acids compared to whey, whey isolate, or casein-based protein products
They're definitely great at marketing tactics and sales to encourage repeat buys. All about constant contact! Being one of the larger supplement brands, I'm sure they have ability to cut cost margins when providing sales. Again though, I've never heard of them being less than reputable.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Me too. Y-hcl I can do 12.5 a pop but 1mg of alpha 🤮
I also handle HCL just fine or atleast better. Alpha-Y is almost certain death.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I also handle HCL just fine or atleast better. Alpha-Y is almost certain death.
i can handle both equally, but i prefer hcl-i don't get the boner effect from the alpha no matter the dose.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You're a tenured and trusted member on here, but this is the first time I've heard about them not meeting label claims.

Again though, I've never heard of them being less than reputable.
I take it you never got ripped off on a tub of Prime Nutrition’s Intra MD. That was a direct Singerman sign off with the manufacturing facility to push it out that way. And if someone was so bold to ever argue that it was an honest mistake on his part...is that someone you would want to be wasting your money with anyway?

As to your second comment, I’ll leave this here:

I don’t really have a problem with him selling designer steroids and SARMs since they were on the label, but put the pieces together and decide for yourself: is a guy who pushed out products like Intra MD knowingly that wasn’t what it claimed, as well as made millions off selling designer AAS, someone you would trust to no longer falsify product claims?

My questions are rhetorical; I don’t expect you to justify them to me. I have backed up my argument and don’t need to beat the horse. But newer potential customers deserve to know the history.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does it seem like no one comes out with new protein anymore? Maybe it is just me. I feel like 2016-2019 ish new flavors were popping off from everyone every month or so, but it seems like nowadays everyone is focused on bars, EAA's, and canned energy RTDs and whatever else. I would have thought maybe it was because of COVID, but new products seem to be coming out often just not protein?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Update

1:20 - CG v4 Lemon Batter Cake Whey
4:00 - CG v4 Pre-workout information
- No beta-alanine
- High Stims (heaviest stims in a legend pre)
- Nootropic/Focus Ingredients
- High Citrulline and Alpha GPC
- 50 Servings

8:00 - 2 new labels for Sour Candy Day
- 2 Powdered Products
- July 18th

10:00 - Ghost's 5th Birthday Celebration
11:30 - Ice Tea Lemonade Restock // Launch for Amino & Greens

14:20 - Ghost Size v2
Mango, Warhead Watermelon, Natty, Lime
LAUNCH --
Wednesday, June 9th
1 PM EST
12 PM CST

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
I take it you never got ripped off on a tub of Prime Nutrition’s Intra MD. That was a direct Singerman sign off with the manufacturing facility to push it out that way. And if someone was so bold to ever argue that it was an honest mistake on his part...is that someone you would want to be wasting your money with anyway?

As to your second comment, I’ll leave this here:

I don’t really have a problem with him selling designer steroids and SARMs since they were on the label, but put the pieces together and decide for yourself: is a guy who pushed out products like Intra MD knowingly that wasn’t what it claimed, as well as made millions off selling designer AAS, someone you would trust to no longer falsify product claims?

My questions are rhetorical; I don’t expect you to justify them to me. I have backed up my argument and don’t need to beat the horse. But newer potential customers deserve to know the history.
So how does all this apply to redcon? I have been buying their MOAB product

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ghost Update

1:20 - CG v4 Lemon Batter Cake Whey
4:00 - CG v4 Pre-workout information
- No beta-alanine
- High Stims (heaviest stims in a legend pre)
- Nootropic/Focus Ingredients
- High Citrulline and Alpha GPC
- 50 Servings

8:00 - 2 new labels for Sour Candy Day
- 2 Powdered Products
- July 18th

10:00 - Ghost's 5th Birthday Celebration
11:30 - Ice Tea Lemonade Restock // Launch for Amino & Greens

14:20 - Ghost Size v2
Mango, Warhead Watermelon, Natty, Lime
LAUNCH --
Wednesday, June 9th
1 PM EST
12 PM CST
Lemon Batter Cake Whey. Will buy immediately.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aaron Singerman is the owner of Red Con 1, and was previously co-owner for the companies Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs.
I believe his question was more like if he can trust the brand and the product (MOAB). Probably nobody could answer if this is the question. Who knows.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I believe his question was more like if he can trust the brand and the product (MOAB). Probably nobody could answer if this is the question. Who knows.
The post he referenced already showed my opinion as to why I do not trust that brand. Even if you could show 3rd party testing on all products to prove label compliance, I have no interest in supporting someone who lied about formulations and used John Meadows’ good name to do it.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HydraPharm - Ether Nitric Oxide Supplement

This is new on Predator Nutrition from theire Private label (at least i think it is).
They are really hyping the Aminoethlyl Nitrate (AEN) but ive never heard of it before.