The New Product Release Thread

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I haven’t had any issues with this in my fridge at home and I prefer everything super cold.
For me there is clear difference in temperature of the first sip if I grab a Ghost energy drink or Bang energy drink. The Ghost will also get warmer faster.

Not a huge deal I was just pointing it out because it is noticeable for me at least.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For me there is clear difference in temperature of the first sip if I grab a Ghost energy drink or Bang energy drink. The Ghost will also get warmer faster.

Not a huge deal I was just pointing it out because it is noticeable for me at least.
Definitely noticed this as well, unfortunately.

The texture is neat, but I never had issues gripping a regular can from any other vendor, so that’s not a good tradeoff. Would gladly have a simpler label for a colder drink.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Update:

2:00 Minute - Soni Collab with Aminos (Stimulated EAA + Hydration Formula)
- 150-200mg Caffeine
- Natural Flavoring
- Stevia / Monk Fruit
- Pina Colada or Pineapple,

4:45 Minute - Ghost Hockey Restock
Thursday, April 15th
1 PM EST, 12 PM CST

5:15 Minute - Earth Day Apparel
Thursday, April 22nd
1 PM EST, 12 PM CST

9 Minute - Ghost Burn v2 Label
- Spicy Pineapple
- Upgraded Grains of Paradise (Natural Thermogenic)
- The spicy note has been reduced significantly.
- Ghost Burn Passionfruit (New Flavor)

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Glad to know it isn't just me! Ghost rtd's never seem to get really cold unless I put it in the freezer for half an hour before I drink it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Update:

1 Minute:
Ghost GG V4 Collab
** This will contain 3 products

2:30 Minute
Beta Testing --
Sour Green Apple Legend (International version)
Sour Green Apple Ghost Energy

5:45 Minute
Ghost Hydration Beta-Testing - Swedish Fish

8:00 Minute
AOTM for Earth Day

10:00 Minute
GNC x Ghost Giveaway for a PS5 / Xbox Winners

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Update:

45 Seconds - Swedish Fish Hydration Beta-Test
3:20 - Shaun Stafford joins the Ghost Fam
8:00 - Ghost Application Launch
-- April 29th 1PM EST / 12PM CST --
9:00 - Showcase of Ghost App
- Info on new products and drops
- Ghost Labs information
- How to utilize and order off Ghost App
- Exclusive Apps & Apparel (Possibly in the future)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
One Bar to bring back S'mores for a limited time.

Should be back on websites and retailers soon.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love the formula, but I am not a big fan of Theanine in pre-workouts. Just mellows out the overall feel of the caffeine
Completely agreed or if included in very small dosages for perhaps a slightly enhanced focus effect. A pre should hit like a pre. It's just been included in everything lately. Almost harder to find products without. I understand it in stress and sleep supps however.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
25-50mg theanine woulda sufficed but that’s too much stim for this old man lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love the formula, but I am not a big fan of Theanine in pre-workouts. Just mellows out the overall feel of the caffeine
I used to feel that way too but I have been alternating with some pre’s with and without theanine lately and I don’t notice it as much as I had led myself to believe from reading it on the internet. I used super human (not supreme) at 350mg of theanine and don’t notice it too much at all. No exoctic stims in that formula either.

Not saying it isn’t real but I had always read that and believed it until I started trying different ones rotating them to see how I felt.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is instant the time I use Theanine with a pre and when it is not included in a pre. I have taken quite a few pre-workouts in my years to know the difference for myself. That may be different for "you", but that doesn't always correlate to "me". The same as how a handful of others above me feel the same way. We are all entitled to what works for us and our personal opinion. Again I like the formula, but the Theanine is a no-go for me.
“NOT saying it isn’t real but “I” had always read that and believed it until “I” started trying different ones rotating them to see how “I” felt.”

Incase you missed that part. But agreed 100% we all have different experiences with ingredients and I do think theanine impacts some more than others.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There's some great feedback in here on the All Out, and we'll be closely evaluating feedback once the product is released. I personally love the edition of the Theanine...obviously, I formulated it. I also know, it doesn't matter how we formulated it, there are so many preferences that it would have been impossible to make it a perfect product for everyone. We have two other pre workout formulations in the works, I'll keep this feedback in mind.

Regardless, I think the vast majority of people are going to really love what we've brought to the market

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's some great feedback in here on the All Out, and we'll be closely evaluating feedback once the product is released. I personally love the edition of the Theanine...obviously, I formulated it. I also know, it doesn't matter how we formulated it, there are so many preferences that it would have been impossible to make it a perfect product for everyone. We have two other pre workout formulations in the works, I'll keep this feedback in mind.

Regardless, I think the vast majority of people are going to really love what we've brought to the market
For sure bro. Glaxon specimen, I am supreme, transparent labs are just a few that have theanine in them and they sell like crazy so I’m sure you’ll do just fine. Looking forward to the other products as well. Maybe no beta alanine in one

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For sure bro. Glaxon specimen, I am supreme, transparent labs are just a few that have theanine in them and they sell like crazy so I’m sure you’ll do just fine. Looking forward to the other products as well. Maybe no beta alanine in one
Never used Specimen by Galaxon BUT they utilized L-Theanine in a good dosage cause 1 scoop is 200mg
of caffeine and 50mg of L-Theanine and 2 scoops 400mg and 100mg of L-Theanine so you will feel the
caffeine and the other host of stimulants. If they would have had a hard on for L-Theanine ;) and dosed 200mg
or more like a lot of these other companies I'm sure it would not sell as well. In MY opinion and trust me I'm no
newbie when it comes to pre's so 100mg is the MAX any PW should have and for that dosage it needs at least
350mg or more of caffeine so you can still feel the stimulant effect which honestly is what most of us take a PW
for especially the ones who train very early in the a.m. like myself.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I feel like Glaxon is just a copy of Ghost and Myoblox smashed into one brand...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
delsolrob

Will there be any samples of the All Our available ?

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

On paper you have a very nice pre. For me personally the theanine doesn't make sense. At first glance I thought maybe it was a typo and supposed to be Teacrine. I use theanine at night to sleep or added to a later than usual fat burning dosage. So if theanine was added to take the edge off the stims, then you have too many stims.

That's why I wouldn't buy it BUt I'd say 99% of people don't feel like I do so you have a nice selling product on your hands.

Last edited:
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
delsolrob

Will there be any samples of the All Our available ?
[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, no. The costs of making samples on a profile like this is quite significant and manufacturing and logistics is such a nightmare right now that I almost just feel lucky to have finally released this (we were originally aiming to have this done by last Black Friday)...

I may be able to make up some samples for customers who don't mind me throwing a scoop into ziplock bag.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never used Specimen by Galaxon BUT they utilized L-Theanine in a good dosage cause 1 scoop is 200mg
of caffeine and 50mg of L-Theanine and 2 scoops 400mg and 100mg of L-Theanine so you will feel the
caffeine and the other host of stimulants
This is putting it lightly. Specimen Yo-yo is loaded with stims and gets me racing.

As for high Theanine Pre’s, I do like to stack Uridine with them. I find Uridine can make things too intense too fast and theanine is great to take that anxiety edge off.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
PES announced on their social media they are going to re-release Cookies & Cream Select Protein
no ETA

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not sure how new this is but it's new to me. Mixed it with a scoop each of Kaged vanilla iso and chocolate casein and wow. Highly recommend.

Screenshot_20210503-155628_Gallery.jpg