The New Product Release Thread

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For some reason, an alarming number of them these days also have Y in them. As if they were somehow complimentary or something?

The formulations I have found tend to really suck as well. You’re probably better off getting DMAA solo and adding it to a good preWO when you want that extra kick.
I have 25mg caps that work perfectly for this purpose. It's nice to take 25mg and it feels like it should. I don't know how these products have 120mg of DMAA, I question the quality.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya but I don't believe the new DMAA is the same as the stuff in the old stuff, it just does not feel the same. Not sure if the old DMAA was not actually DMAA or the other way around, all I know is it definitely doesn't feel nearly as effective.
I agree until I got some proper capsules and they feel just like the old stuff. We also need to consider that we are all 15 years older than when we first took some of these things. NOTHING feels like it used to for me lol.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree until I got some proper capsules and they feel just like the old stuff. We also need to consider that we are all 15 years older than when we first took some of these things. NOTHING feels like it used to for me lol.
Agreed. I tried the very first 1,3 Product (ergopharm AMP) and it was insane with like 25mgs. It never felt like that again and the products just used more and more until muscle marinade hit line 70mg and everyone thought it was an insane dose. I have some original 1,3 products and the new ones. They both feel the same other than maybe 1-2 newer products. Even the mesomorph hi tech was making felt just like the old stuff even though everyone was convinced it wasnt

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed. I tried the very first 1,3 Product (ergopharm AMP) and it was insane with like 25mgs. It never felt like that again and the products just used more and more until muscle marinade hit line 70mg and everyone thought it was an insane dose. I have some original 1,3 products and the new ones. They both feel the same other than maybe 1-2 newer products. Even the mesomorph hi tech was making felt just like the old stuff even though everyone was convinced it wasnt
I hear people talking about gear the same way, "The test these days is not as good!" Well ya you are not going to respond to test at 45 like you did when you were 22 lol. Same with orals they never blow you up like they used to, just is what it is. Each year I age everything gets a little less effective and the sides seem to get worse lol. I used to love the strong stuff but now I get a HR or 120 warming up with some of these Pre's and am like F this lol.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, X-Mas Cookie Dough has my eye. Never bought from this brand before. Are they any good at flavoring?
I have a personal beef with the owner of MuscleSport, but they have some of the best flavoring in the business.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I completely forgot about the Ergopharm AMP and totally agree it was great at 25mg and
APS's stuff was also LEGIT way back before Hi-Tech took over. I remember using PrimaForce's
DMAA caps at 25mg a cap and 2 added to certain pre's was all I needed. Who is selling the caps
theses days?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok, X-Mas Cookie Dough has my eye. Never bought from this brand before. Are they any good at flavoring?
one of the best IMO. pricey but all their flavors have been awesome (and they have a few very unique ones)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ooohhhhhh yeah. Cant wait for mine to arrive
I’ve been wanting to run it for some time at a high dose. Looking forward to using it in the future. 2-3 caps a day should be good for most.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve been wanting to run it for some time at a high dose. Looking forward to using it in the future. 2-3 caps a day should be good for most.
I’ll be running 3 caps a day and see what it does.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Phenomenal guys! finally someone with an independent GOP product with decent dose AND quantity.

now to find it stocked somewhere that won't completely murder me on shipping lol
You can always expect that from SNS

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wanna DM the name of the products you get for DMAA caps?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

What's the big deal about Out Right bars ? you can make better yourself at home they come out
consistently GOOD! :)
Banana Peanut Butter Oatmeal White Choc Chip
2 cups of 1 min oats
1 cup of Banana Fosters Isolate
1/4 cup of unsalted roasted peanuts
1 tsp of cinnamon powder
1/4 cup of white choc chips
2 bananas mashed into liquid
1 tbs of liquid banana extract or vanilla will also do
2 heaping tbs of chunky peanut butter (Trader Joe Brand)
1 oz of unsweetened almond milk

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

What's the big deal about Out Right bars ? you can make better yourself at home they come out
consistently GOOD! :)
Banana Peanut Butter Oatmeal White Choc Chip
2 cups of 1 min oats
1 cup of Banana Fosters Isolate
1/4 cup of unsalted roasted peanuts
1 tsp of cinnamon powder
1/4 cup of white choc chips
2 bananas mashed into liquid
1 tbs of liquid banana extract or vanilla will also do
2 heaping tbs of chunky peanut butter (Trader Joe Brand)
1 oz of unsweetened almond milk
Umm, I'm Lazy .....................

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They Both Sound Good !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
isn't magnesium oxide a laxative?
Eh yes and no. Its laxative effect is definitely real but I also believe it is drastically exaggerated too. Also at that dose I highly doubt anyone would have a laxative effect from it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Eh yes and no. Its laxative effect is definitely real but I also believe it is drastically exaggerated too. Also at that dose I highly doubt anyone would have a laxative effect from it.
i understand it is cheap, but there are much better forms of magnesium than oxide, imo....but if you are selling to the masses i guess they figure most will just see magnesium :unsure:

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
i understand it is cheap, but there are much better forms of magnesium than oxide, imo....but if you are selling to the masses i guess they figure most will just see magnesium :unsure:
I mean, if you’re gonna pick on the mag oxide, might as well call out the subpar forms of B6, B12, Choline, etc :)

But yeah at that dosage, I personally wouldn’t be concerned with a laxative effect.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I mean, if you’re gonna pick on the mag oxide, might as well call out the subpar forms of B6, B12, Choline, etc :)

But yeah at that dosage, I personally wouldn’t be concerned with a laxative effect.
not exactly a stellar formula-eh?

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

some people welcome a laxative effect. just saying....cleaning yourself out isn’t a bad thing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
some people welcome a laxative effect. just saying....cleaning yourself out isn’t a bad thing.
chocolate ex-lax actually tastes pretty good :p

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Update:

0:40 - Legend V2 Testing (hint at including Nitrosogine in the formula)
- Blue Raspberry, Peach, Sonic Cherry Limeade, Warheads Watermelon, Grape Welches, SPK Redberry
2:00 - Gamer Blue Raspberry is coming
5:40 - Swedish Fish Legend has been confirmed for the future
11:00 - Ghost Black Friday:
- Triple Black Glitch Shaker (Free with all orders)
- Restock Bubbalicious Legend
- Restock Ghost Burn Mango
- BOGO50 Gamer & Glow
- Restock Coffee Mug Black, Launch White
- Restock Stainless Steel Shaker & Cereal Bowl
- Launch Ghost Backpack
- Launch November AOTM Ghost x Sportique
- Launch Joggers & Sherpa Sweatshirt