The New Product Release Thread

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Greens are the "Hot" new thing !
Greens, Vegan, and Fruity cereal flavored everything. I appreciate the folks in this industry that are actually innovative and not just following the masses.

With that said, I cannot fathom someone needing a greens supp. I mean a serving is an equivalent to like 1 cup of broccoli. Are you eating hot dogs, fish sticks, and spaghetti-o's for your meals that you need a greens supp?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Greens, Vegan, and Fruity cereal flavored everything. I appreciate the folks in this industry that are actually innovative and not just following the masses.

With that said, I cannot fathom someone needing a greens supp. I mean a serving is an equivalent to like 1 cup of broccoli. Are you eating hot dogs, fish sticks, and spaghetti-o's for your meals that you need a greens supp?
I'd never suggest it as a replacement for veggies, but some of the better formulated ones lately tend to contain various pre and probiotics, digestive enzymes, and some of the particular "greens" like Spirulina have benefits even if you eat plenty of veggies.

So I seem them as a decent health add on, but with that said lots still seem rather expensive and under dosed for these ingredients and maybe better off targeting those individually depending on need.

I think the Vegan options are great though. I don't really use them, but for some that option can really help. I am all for helpful things even if I can't benefit. 🤷‍♂️

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd never suggest it as a replacement for veggies, but some of the better formulated ones lately tend to contain various pre and probiotics, digestive enzymes, and some of the particular "greens" like Spirulina have benefits even if you eat plenty of veggies.

So I seem them as a decent health add on, but with that said lots still seem rather expensive and under dosed for these ingredients and maybe better off targeting those individually depending on need.

I think the Vegan options are great though. I don't really use them, but for some that option can really help. I am all for helpful things even if I can't benefit. 🤷‍♂️
Spirulina is great, but most of the time, you’d be better off actually dosing it properly as a stand-alone (get tablets, unflavored spirulina tastes terrible) than getting a fraction of an effective dose from a greens product. I think some of them dose it decently though? Not sure offhand.

Edit: looks like 1g/day spirulina is the lowest studied dose I've seen for general health benefits, and 2g/day is the lowest I've seen used for sports/athletic/physical/etc. benefits. Looks like most greens products have spirulina at NMT 500mg/day, although Magnum does have a respectable 1.02g per scoop.

Last edited:

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I don't consider a greens supp as much as a replacement for veggies as much as it is a nice kick in the morning to go along with a preworkout, yogurt, protein shake etc. and get some stout nutrition in immediately before training or just starting the day. Some of them are very energizing naturally and much more easily absorbed in powder form. That is the benefit to me. No one wants to put down a big salad at 5am :)

Just like protein powders, it's convenience and ease. No one should really need protein powders either but we use them because again no one wants to put down a chicken breast at 5am and lets face it, they taste awesome.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

agree, also, not knocking vegans or their proteins, I just meant its become the thing. It seems like every single brand has come out with a vegan protein in the last 12 months. While no bad, it just seems disingenuous. Like I better come out with a vegan protein so I don't lose those customers to XX brand because they have a vegan protein, not so much because "I care about providing vegans with options"

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What's the latest on Nutrabio's "Breathe" product? Still don't see it available.
Nutrabio is releasing a whole health series line will be coming out
- Probiotics
- Enzymes
- Eye Care
(you will see Breathe Released here)

Also still in the works:
3 Vegan Protein Powder flavors (SnickerDoodle, German Chocolate Cake, and Choc Lava Cake)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Spirulina is great, but most of the time, you’d be better off actually dosing it properly as a stand-alone (get tablets, unflavored spirulina tastes terrible) than getting a fraction of an effective dose from a greens product. I think some of them dose it decently though? Not sure offhand.

Edit: looks like 1g/day spirulina is the lowest studied dose I've seen for general health benefits, and 2g/day is the lowest I've seen used for sports/athletic/physical/etc. benefits. Looks like most greens products have spirulina at NMT 500mg/day, although Magnum does have a respectable 1.02g per scoop.
Ya hence my complaint most seem underdosed. A few offer 1-2g lately though.

I agree if you want it specifically you should opt for bulk, but 1-2g in a Greens product would be a decent addition IMO.

agree, also, not knocking vegans or their proteins, I just meant its become the thing. It seems like every single brand has come out with a vegan protein in the last 12 months. While no bad, it just seems disingenuous. Like I better come out with a vegan protein so I don't lose those customers to XX brand because they have a vegan protein, not so much because "I care about providing vegans with options"
Gotta come out with what people want. For now it is just everyone coming out with it, but it'll force competition to make sure they are better products with better ingredients and flavors as the trend continues.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya hence my complaint most seem underdosed. A few offer 1-2g lately though.

I agree if you want it specifically you should opt for bulk, but 1-2g in a Greens product would be a decent addition IMO.

Gotta come out with what people want. For now it is just everyone coming out with it, but it'll force competition to make sure they are better products with better ingredients and flavors as the trend continues.
Of the big names I’ve seen recently, I’ve seen 500mg (Ghost), <285mg (Glaxon: extrapolated from a prop blend), at least 417mg (Gaspari: extrapolated from a prop blend), at least 305mg (Myoblox: extrapolated from a prop blend), at least 250mg (Primeval: extrapolated from a prop blend), 1g (Core), and 1.02g (Magnum). Some of them that I say “at least X mg” may have a LOT more, but it’s impossible to know in a prop blend, so I listed the least it could be.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Of the big names I’ve seen recently, I’ve seen 500mg (Ghost), <285mg (Glaxon: extrapolated from a prop blend), at least 417mg (Gaspari: extrapolated from a prop blend), at least 305mg (Myoblox: extrapolated from a prop blend), at least 250mg (Primeval: extrapolated from a prop blend), 1g (Core), and 1.02g (Magnum). Some of them that I say “at least X mg” may have a LOT more, but it’s impossible to know in a prop blend, so I listed the least it could be.
I was thinking specifically of Core having 1g recently and I know Morphogen Nutrigen has 2g.

But ya most of those are specific examples of why I wouldn't buy many of them (not saying it has to have Spirulina but usually if it is dusted in there other things are too).

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking specifically of Core having 1g recently and I know Morphogen Nutrigen has 2g.

But ya most of those are specific examples of why I wouldn't buy many of them (not saying it has to have Spirulina but usually if it is dusted in there other things are too).
2g is very solid for sure! Good job Morphogen haha. It's also admittedly hard to say how much of X you need when you also have Y and Z, at least for general health/wellness purposes. But like you said, spirulina is special/different than your normal greens in terms of unique benefits, so if you want those specific benefits as opposed to just a healthy product to take daily, then yeah, you're probably best off buying some tabs. It's under $5/month for 2g/day as tabs from Swanson for example. So it definitely doesn't have to be the deciding factor in a greens product.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I was correct
Greens & SuperFood from PES

I assume an insider later today with more details

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's business. Rarely is anything altruistic. If there's a market for it then not having that option leaves money on the table

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was correct
Greens & SuperFood from PES

I assume an insider later today with more details

I'm not impressed, unfortunately there is some amazing products available through health stores.
Marcolife Marco Greens
Green Vibrance

I was hoping for more from companies, but these products are expensive to produce. I've seen basically a 40% rise in cost over 18 months, which sucks for me as limited options to order being their heavy tubs.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Their Nootropic product called Zenith looks promising
View attachment 193876
Holy **** that hordenine dose!!! I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but that is potentially is going to make the N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine to potent, and cause unwanted physical stimulation/anxiety. Still looks like an amazing profile. Imo one of if not the best nootropic profile beside clear edge but that is never in stock. Would like to see the UMP dose be a little higher but still amazing and not a bad dose it self.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy **** that hordenine dose!!! I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but that is potentially is going to make the N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine to potent, and cause unwanted physical stimulation/anxiety. Still looks like an amazing profile. Imo one of if not the best nootropic profile beside clear edge but that is never in stock. Would like to see the UMP dose be a little higher but still amazing and not a bad dose it self.
I would have preferred the uridine be replaced with an equal dose of CDP-Choline instead, but nothing is perfect haha.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Posting here to ask, what are the most sour supplements out there? I have used many supplements and I just prefer crazy sour. Not saying I have had my share of pretty tasty flavors that were not sour but in the end I just like sour over sweet for EAAs, Aminos, Pres and pump products. Is there any drops that I could add? I don't like when it says sour then ends up being more sweet or a weak sour.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
PES Sour Apple High Volume/Prolific
C4 Sour Batch Bro's (Energy Drinks and C4 Ultimate)

top 2 that stick out to me.
Thanks for the quick reply as always sir. I prefer Bang sour heads over the sour batch bros C4 line. I did enjoy the c4 elctric sour in a recent release they had though. One company that got it near a level I like is MAN with their ISO-AMino sour batch flavor. They also had a few others that hit near the sour level I like. Sour Nukes. I know they are coming out with a sour nukes blue razz.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried the yellow C4 Can? It is the best-flavored item for the sour flavor Cellucor has come out with.
The density is much improved off the C4 Ultimate and Powder IMO and many others have agreed
Actually no and will have to give it a try from your description of it. I know I went through a case of the ultimate and yes enjoyed it some what but not as much as I was expecting/hoping.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ugh more theanine...
Why dont you like theanine? I'm not saying you should like it. However, depending what effects theanine has for you, the side effects may be easily fixed with another supplement that most aren't combining with it.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For those wanting more spirullina (1.5g) and chlorella (1g) and other good compounds, Greens Freek is a good option

30 ServingsSweet Apple
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (8.9 g)
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Vitamin E (as DL-alpha-tocopherol acetate)100 IU333%
Spirulina (Arthrospira maxima) (whole cell)1.5 g*
60% Amino Acid Content
Chlorella (Chlorella vulgaris) (whole cell)1 g*
High-Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF), Cracked-Cell Wall
Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) (leaf)500 mg*
Barley (Hordeum vulgare) (leaf)500 mg*
Wheat (Triticum aestivum) (leaf)500 mg*
Wheat Grass (non-grain)
Apple Pectin (Malus domestica) (fruit)500 mg*
Apple Fiber (Malus domestica) (fruit)500 mg*
Sprouted Super Grains Complex500 mg
Wheat (Triticum aestivum) (sprout)*
Wheat Grass (non-grain)
Rice Bran (Oryza sativa) (seed)*
Complete Superfoods Complex475 mg
Bee Pollen (Apis mellifera) (secretion)*
Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) (whole plant)*
Acerola (Malpighia glabra) (fruit)*
Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) (leaf)*
Red Superfoods Complex450 mg
Beet Juice (Beta vulgaris) (root)*
Dulse (Palmaria palmate) (whole cell)*
Full Spectrum Antioxidant Complex350 mg
Barley (Hordeum vulgare) (seed)*
Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) (leaf) Extract*
Standardized to 24% Flavonoid Glycosides & 6% Terpene Lactones
Grape Seed (Vitis vinifera) Extract*
Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) (leaf)*
Standardized to 50% Polyphenols
Immune Support Complex**220 mg
Echinacea angustifolia (root)*
Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) (root)*
Royal Jelly (Apis mellifera) (secretion)*
3.3:1 Concentrated Potency
Adaptogen & Adrenal Support Complex**210 mg
Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) (root)*
Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (root)*
Suma (Hebanthe eriantha) (root)*
Proprietary Probiotic Culture Complex150 mg
[5 Strains and 6 Billion CFUs per Gram]
Lactobacillus Acidophilus*
Lactobacillus bulgaricus*
Bifido bifidum*
Bifido longum*
Streptococcus thermophilus*
Proprietary Digestive Enzyme Complex125 mg
Bromelain*
Papain*
Pepsin*
Lipase*
Protease*
Liver Support Complex**60 mg
Milk Thistle Extract (Silybum marianum) (seed)*
Standardized to 80% Silymarin
Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus) (fruit)*
Standardized to 25% Anthocyanins

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Primeval isolit now in 2lb for strawberry shortcake
One of my all time favorite strawberry isolates on the market

64940D35-0B41-4E40-9C39-5AE4A5FFCFB7.jpeg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why dont you like theanine? I'm not saying you should like it. However, depending what effects theanine has for you, the side effects may be easily fixed with another supplement that most aren't combining with it.
The majority of users find it to sedate them and slow down caffeine release.
Causing it to not be as effective, calm them down, and take away from the pre-workout.

I know countless people on here see that and this is why they absolutely despise it.
For me, it’s entirely too sedative normally, kills the preWO. However, when on a hormone cycle about 100mg L-Theanine is extremely useful for allowing me to use stimulants while still managing blood pressure in training, and I already have the hormones giving a base of energy. I get a bigger training boost using Theanine+ more caff/stims vs just a baby amount of caff.

I have been very pleased with my recent purchase of Morphogen’s Protogen isolate in Peanut Butter & Jelly. I am also seeing honest joint benefits about a week into their Orthogen despite considerably escalating training intensity.

Morphobrain is alright. For about $2.20/serving using 10% off code EBP10, I would say it is worth it’s cost but not a re-buy for me.

This brand seems to be very straight up. Doses are clinical & not selling on hype.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Causing it to not be as effective, calm them down, and take away from the pre-workout.

I know countless people on here see that and this is why they absolutely despise it.
This. I think Theanine has more utility in a nootropic or daily energy product than a PWO. When you want a calmer, cleaner energy as opposed to a stronger, potentially “harsher” energy that makes you want to lift heavy things.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Posting here to ask, what are the most sour supplements out there? I have used many supplements and I just prefer crazy sour. Not saying I have had my share of pretty tasty flavors that were not sour but in the end I just like sour over sweet for EAAs, Aminos, Pres and pump products. Is there any drops that I could add? I don't like when it says sour then ends up being more sweet or a weak sour.
SNS Focus xt alien series green apple abduction

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This. I think Theanine has more utility in a nootropic or daily energy product than a PWO. When you want a calmer, cleaner energy as opposed to a stronger, potentially “harsher” energy that makes you want to lift heavy things.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Everyone else pretty much summed it up. If you want calming then make a calming supplement. Don't throw it in preworkouts and noots that are meant to keep you focused and sharp. It has no place in those IMO and everyone just puts it in everything today almost like creatine and it's becoming difficult to avoid.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone else pretty much summed it up. If you want calming then make a calming supplement. Don't throw it in preworkouts and noots that are meant to keep you focused and sharp. It has no place in those IMO and everyone just puts it in everything today almost like creatine and it's becoming difficult to avoid.
Lol what? I can see you saying it has no place in a PWO (which is debatable), but saying that it has no place in a nootropic is silly. Caffeine and theanine is perhaps the most research proven synergistic combo there is in terms of promoting energy and focus. I get some people may not want it, but it most certainly has a place in a nootropic supplement when paired with caffeine.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol what? I can see you saying it has no place in a PWO (which is debatable), but saying that it has no place in a nootropic is silly. Caffeine and theanine is perhaps the most research proven synergistic combo there is in terms of promoting energy and focus. I get some people may not want it, but it most certainly has a place in a nootropic supplement when paired with caffeine.
I used to not like it as much.

Now I use it a lot more.

Maybe it is the cardio heaviness (lack of good wording haha) of my workouts, but I don't mind 50-100mg in my pre-workout anymore since I don't feel it is productive to get too amped up anymore anyways.

I could see why people would dislike it though and I think some do lean too heavy on it in pre-workout formulas (like 300-400mg seems kind of meh in a couple I've seen...).

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to not like it as much.

Now I use it a lot more.

Maybe it is the cardio heaviness (lack of good wording haha) of my workouts, but I don't mind 50-100mg in my pre-workout anymore since I don't feel it is productive to get too amped up anymore anyways.

I could see why people would dislike it though and I think some do lean too heavy on it in pre-workout formulas (like 300-400mg seems kind of meh in a couple I've seen...).
Oh, I personally like a low dose (100mg) if I'm having a PWO with a LOT of caffeine and/or other stims, and 100-200mg with caffeine for general purposes, but I can see how some people wouldn't want any at all in a PWO, and I do think 300-400mg is a bit much too, but to each their own I suppose. But caffeine + theanine is certainly a staple in a ton of nootropic stacks for good reason. I don't get that other guy saying it's a bad idea.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Core Burn
Carrying over the same formula Just a new look!

Core Iso coming soon -- Memorial Day
Core Vegan -- June 8th or 15th
New Core flavors are in the works too (According to Doug on his IG Story)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me, it’s entirely too sedative normally, kills the preWO. However, when on a hormone cycle about 100mg L-Theanine is extremely useful for allowing me to use stimulants while still managing blood pressure in training, and I already have the hormones giving a base of energy. I get a bigger training boost using Theanine+ more caff/stims vs just a baby amount of caff.

I have been very pleased with my recent purchase of Morphogen’s Protogen isolate in Peanut Butter & Jelly. I am also seeing honest joint benefits about a week into their Orthogen despite considerably escalating training intensity.

Morphobrain is alright. For about $2.20/serving using 10% off code EBP10, I would say it is worth it’s cost but not a re-buy for me.

This brand seems to be very straight up. Doses are clinical & not selling on hype.
I find the combination of DL-phenylalanine, Rhodiola rosea, caffeine, and noopept prevents any sort of sedating and laziness that comes from even the largest doses of l-theanine. This combo prevented any of the negatives of l-theanine at 2 grams. It was only positive of all them as l-theanine smoothed everything out and was a nice additional mood booster, and relaxer. I think it is the glutamate action of l-theanine and its ability to put your brain in an alpha wave state. This combo should mitigate both of those. Also the good thing is a lot of nootropics already have this combo of ingredients beside DL-phenylalanine, but that's super cheap on Amazon.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Update:

Ghost Sticky Toffee Pudding Whey (Possible International First Release) -- 40 Seconds
New Ghost Whey Flavor Testing (No Info) ((Possible Oreo & Oreo Cookie Flavor they have been working with) -- 1:20 Mark
Ghost Gamer -- 6:30 Mark
New Shaker of Month & Apparel -- 9:20 Mark

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SPK Redberry and Sour Warheads launching with Ghost Gamer along side Peach (Stick Packs)
Should make for a good variety for users to choose from when buying.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Primeval Labs update

- Meal Mass in the works (mass gainer)
- sour rings coming to EAA Sleep
- Carb powder due soon
- Protein Bars delayed to summer

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All of the supplement companies must have been on Lock Down in their labs, lots of new stuff !!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Huge deal launches today @The Solution on Sparta protein. Time to stock up on protein for sure