The New Product Release Thread

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hmm, this is an interesting comparison. I find Kanna slightly more euphoric but also weird in a way. At high doses, it has a specific feel- happy, relaxed, but also a body high. I don't find that it takes away any physical effects of stims. It doesnt' calm your heart rate or stop jitters. I actually feel more tweaked at small doses. Kanna makes a garden variety pre-workout interesting.

Picamillion i always found I liked but couldn't describe at all. It's not really that noticeable except for lower HR, less jitters, more calm. It also seemed like that "missing piece" that used to make pre workouts / fat burners shine. Kanna is definitely more noticeable.
I agree here. At least Kannaease for me seems to pick me up more than calm me down, but not in a bad way.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree here. At least Kannaease for me seems to pick me up more than calm me down, but not in a bad way.
Seems to have the same effect on me. However, it's always been combined with other ingredients. Looking forward to trying it solo when SNS releases it in the near future.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seems to have the same effect on me. However, it's always been combined with other ingredients. Looking forward to trying it solo when SNS releases it in the near future.
Agreed. I've only used Kannaease in Super Swole so I'd be interested in playing around with it solo.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SNS is releasing a Kanna supplement? That's cool. Until then, I know of a place to get very high quality kanna extract for cheap if you want to play around with it solo. :)

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SNS is releasing a Kanna supplement? That's cool. Until then, I know of a place to get very high quality kanna extract for cheap if you want to play around with it solo. :)
I appreciate the offer but I've got a couple extracts now (Psycho Pharma Kanna-Z and LiftMode Kanna Extract). Still playing around with doses of those. I'm mainly interested in trying the kannaease extract next (I'm partial to patented extracts because you get consistant results).

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure if I missed it posted, but there's going to be a new G-Fuel Bubble Gum flavor. I'm not sure why more companies don't come out with this flavor. I don't know much about the product or the company, but the bubble gum flavor certainly has my attention.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate the offer but I've got a couple extracts now (Psycho Pharma Kanna-Z and LiftMode Kanna Extract). Still playing around with doses of those. I'm mainly interested in trying the kannaease extract next (I'm partial to patented extracts because you get consistant results).
It is KannaEase, or at least the Afrigetics Kanna Extract that they call KannaEase in products. :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Update

Rob Limited Edition Legend Whisky Sour - 1 Minute
Sonic Cherry Limeade Amino - 3 Minute
Ghost Greens - 7 Minute

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Probably the coolest thing they’ve suggested in a minute. Not a lot of beef powders on the market.
Here is why I would avoid beef proteins, and probably why a lot of companies do not produce them.

most of beef protein powders contain mainly collagen and gelatin, thus they have a PDCAAS of zero.
Collagen and gelatin-loaded products are not beneficial for athletes and are not a significant source of protein.

Another massive difference is the amount of glycine in beef protein (beef protein isolate contains 20.1 grams of glycine, more than 14 times the amount of glycine in whey protein). Glycine is a filler amino acid added into products to cheapen the cost of the product

The whey product has much more of the essential amino acids and BCAAs (34.96 grams in whey vs. 19.4 grams in beef protein isolate per 100 g). The number of essential amino acids and BCAAs are what we really want to consider when we look at different sources of protein as athletes when it comes to determining what is best for our lifestyles

Collagen is not a complete protein source and is high in glycine, proline, arginine, and hydroxyproline. All these labels are just fancy words for what beef protein really is: collagen, gelatin, and leftover scraps.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here is why I would avoid beef proteins, and probably why a lot of companies do not produce them.

most of beef protein powders contain mainly collagen and gelatin, thus they have a PDCAAS of zero.
Collagen and gelatin-loaded products are not beneficial for athletes and are not a significant source of protein.

Another massive difference is the amount of glycine in beef protein (beef protein isolate contains 20.1 grams of glycine, more than 14 times the amount of glycine in whey protein). Glycine is a filler amino acid added into products to cheapen the cost of the product

The whey product has much more of the essential amino acids and BCAAs (34.96 grams in whey vs. 19.4 grams in beef protein isolate per 100 g). The number of essential amino acids and BCAAs are what we really want to consider when we look at different sources of protein as athletes when it comes to determining what is best for our lifestyles

Collagen is not a complete protein source and is high in glycine, proline, arginine, and hydroxyproline. All these labels are just fancy words for what beef protein really is: collagen, gelatin, and leftover scraps.
Seems like the perfect reason for Primeval to jump in. They are trying hard to bring low quality everything these days

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But it’s really 26mg of ArA per cap right?

1067mg (10% standardization) for a 4 cap serving. So it yields 106.7mg of ArA per 4 caps, or ~26.6 per cap.
Yes 266mg per cap

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

All of that, plus all the ones I've tried don't mix well and taste bad, are the reasons I avoid beef proteins. Haha but also, the way beef proteins are marketed has always been kind of a red flag with me, with one of the more popular ones claiming more or less "you're strongest when you eat steak " which in my experience isn't even necessarily true (I feel my strongest when I sleep well and consume a high amount of carbohydrates); but even if it was true, steak and beef based protein powder aren't exactly the same thing.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But it’s really 26mg of ArA per cap right?

1067mg (10% standardization) for a 4 cap serving. So it yields 106.7mg of ArA per 4 caps, or ~26.6 per cap.
Yes 266mg per cap

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was thinking about it. I’m not a sponsor so not sure how I can.
You could probably PM Admin and get their thoughts on it. But yeah I’m under the impression you need to be a board sponsor to run logs as well

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could probably PM Admin and get their thoughts on it. But yeah I’m under the impression you need to be a board sponsor to run logs as well
Yea I’ve been approached to be one. I’m still thinking about it. Not to sure if I do yet.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What happened to the product Carved? It’s off your site now.
We had problems flavoring it. It’s on the backend for now. We trying to figure it out.

Me and the team are still using it personally without flavor and just chug it down.

Label is amazing. Soon it’ll be out, once we finish up a few other products in the line-up

Last edited:
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yea I’ve been approached to be one. I’m still thinking about it. Not to sure if I do yet.
Yeah you have to be a sponsor to offer log opps... if someone wanted to do an unsponsored log of a product of yours they could, but thats on each person to decide. If you're going to advertise your product at all on here (i.e. offering products to log), you'd have to be a sponsor. Otherwise you'll get the boot for advertising "under the table"

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah you have to be a sponsor to offer log opps... if someone wanted to do an unsponsored log of a product of yours they could, but thats on each person to decide. If you're going to advertise your product at all on here (i.e. offering products to log), you'd have to be a sponsor. Otherwise you'll get the boot for advertising "under the table"
Got it. We appreciate it

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know you like Peak02, what is your thought about having it in a pump product?
Saves me from having to buy it in bulk haha

I usually dose it pre anyways. This is a mix of their old pump and peak x product. I like this it’s a bit more of a full non stim than just throwing every pump ingredient in there. PeakO2 should help keep performance high with this.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I know you like Peak02, what is your thought about having it in a pump product?
While not directed at me, my unsolicited opinion is that Peak02 shouldn’t be in pump products. The only reason being is that I really enjoy it at the 4g dosage, and I’m sure that would not only be super expensive, but really throw off the taste also.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
While not directed at me, my unsolicited opinion is that Peak02 shouldn’t be in pump products. The only reason being is that I really enjoy it at the 4g dosage, and I’m sure that would not only be super expensive, but really throw off the taste also.
I mean I understand that, but there is actual research showing benefits from 1-2g so it is one of those scenarios where sure 4g may be better, but at least when a company puts 2g in they aren't just sprinkling it in for namesake. I think the benefits of something like PeakO2 fall in line with pump products quite well, considering typically pump products tend to include ingredients that are increasing time to exhaustion, decreasing RPE, and VO2 max benefits.

Keep in mind dosing timeframe for PeakO2 doesn't tend to strictly matter (the 4g study often cited used 1.3g thrice per day).

I do think ideally it is used in a everyday type product, but we know people don't tend to buy those anyways so I selfishly appreciate it in certain products that way it just decreases the hassle of me having to use more in bulk (which I am still waiting on those SNS caps...).

Don't take this as me saying your opinion is wrong though as I fully can understand and partially agree with the thought.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When a company only has 4 ingredients in their immunity product, you don't really expect them to screw it up by using zinc oxide...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Another good greens supp. Nice to see some of these hitting lately. I eat plenty of veggies but the powder is a nice morning boost since no one really wants to wake up and eat a salad.
Hopefully they actually put what’s on the label in it, unlike the massively-spiked protein they sold for years.

When a company only has 4 ingredients in their immunity product, you don't really expect them to screw it up by using zinc oxide...
I wouldn’t trust Gaspari to create anything legitimate.

#peopledontforget

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I mean I understand that, but there is actual research showing benefits from 1-2g so it is one of those scenarios where sure 4g may be better, but at least when a company puts 2g in they aren't just sprinkling it in for namesake. I think the benefits of something like PeakO2 fall in line with pump products quite well, considering typically pump products tend to include ingredients that are increasing time to exhaustion, decreasing RPE, and VO2 max benefits.

Keep in mind dosing timeframe for PeakO2 doesn't tend to strictly matter (the 4g study often cited used 1.3g thrice per day).

I do think ideally it is used in a everyday type product, but we know people don't tend to buy those anyways so I selfishly appreciate it in certain products that way it just decreases the hassle of me having to use more in bulk (which I am still waiting on those SNS caps...).

Don't take this as me saying your opinion is wrong though as I fully can understand and partially agree with the thought.
All good. And valid points.

I think 1-2g is good, I just feel a significant different from 2g to 4g. Placebo effect a bit? Potentially - I’m not above it. I originally tried Peak02 via an Xtend sale, and thought it was good. But now that I’ve been able to use it at 4g, I just feel a notable difference in physical (maybe even mental) endurance.

What I meant in my post was quite individualized to me. I like Peak02, just preferable at 4g pre-workout. I’m cognizant that’s not all to feasible (economically and taste wise), therefore I just prefer it out of the pre-workout in preference of a different ingredient.

But all good points from your end as usual! And hopefully no one interprets my post as saying 1-2g isn’t useful, because that’s not true.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

All good. And valid points.

I think 1-2g is good, I just feel a significant different from 2g to 4g. Placebo effect a bit? Potentially - I’m not above it. I originally tried Peak02 via an Xtend sale, and thought it was good. But now that I’ve been able to use it at 4g, I just feel a notable difference in physical (maybe even mental) endurance.

What I meant in my post was quite individualized to me. I like Peak02, just preferable at 4g pre-workout. I’m cognizant that’s not all to feasible (economically and taste wise), therefore I just prefer it out of the pre-workout in preference of a different ingredient.

But all good points from your end as usual! And hopefully no one interprets my post as saying 1-2g isn’t useful, because that’s not true.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Everyone is going to have a Fruity cereal flavor soon !

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
2 new almond butters dropping Tuesday from AAB
Coupon: FoodForThought will save ya

a 3rd flavor too
Confetti cake pop

6AAA4AE1-2614-4EC0-91EB-90845C543C0E.jpeg

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm going to have to take the plunge and try one or two of these..