• First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got the Chocolate also.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is that Super Berberine in there the same extract that PricePlow was recently talking about? If so, I’m not sure there is any better ingredient on the market for controlling blood sugar.

Genius uses it as a solo ingredient product and it’s great. Now if this GC GDA is that plus more than....wow! It will certainly worth $50-60 and you will not even need to take a full dose to achieve great results.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is that Super Berberine in there the same extract that PricePlow was recently talking about? If so, I’m not sure there is any better ingredient on the market for controlling blood sugar.

Genius uses it as a solo ingredient product and it’s great. Now if this GC GDA is that plus more than....wow! It will certainly worth $50-60 and you will not even need to take a full dose to achieve great results.
No Super Berberine is "berberine encased in cluster dextrin and includes sodium caprylate for better absorption". (GC words I didn't look up to confirm, but I have seen that ingredient before)

Glucovantage should be different. I scored a great deal on some Genius Blood Sugar and it does work quite well on my blood glucose compared to even a higher dose regular berberine. Not sure the cost is worth it for me, but there could be implications for others (especially if higher dosed berberine messes with ones stomach, etc.).

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Super berberine = less is needed but costs more. Just get regular berberine.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Was randomly at Target and this was on sale for like $1.33:

View attachment 190022

I really like Marshmallow, but still figured this would be gross - surprisingly very good. Would definitely buy again. And it’s actually vegan, no dyes or artificial flavors.
Inb4 Companies stop going sweet since every flavor is taken and start going savory.

White rice / herb flavor !!!

Honestly, I’d like to see a cheesecake flavor lol

Last edited:

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
YES. Please tell me Ben is going to do this cheaper than Revive’s over-priced Kidney RX. Nobody has an affordable all-in-one that can top combined Amazon products for now.
Will probably be $48 before discount and stacked as usual. I don't know what ingredients are usual for Kidney supplements though. 🤷‍♂️

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Will probably be $48 before discount and stacked as usual. I don't know what ingredients are usual for Kidney supplements though. 🤷‍♂️
Basically everything in Revive’s (astragalus, beet root, grape seed), but their cost is goofy. You are going to take a lot of capsules because you want at least 3g of Astragalus daily (6 caps alone of Vitamin Shoppe 500mgs, for example), so a powder would be nice. I think Revive wanted to do a powder initially but flavoring was tough.

Kidneys aren’t necessarily a concern for a lighter natural athlete generally, but for anyone pushing bodyweight, PEDs, or managing elevated blood pressure, kidney health becomes one of the very top ancillary priorities.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Basically everything in Revive’s (astragalus, beet root, grape seed), but their cost is goofy. You are going to take a lot of capsules because you want at least 3g of Astragalus daily (6 caps alone of Vitamin Shoppe 500mgs, for example), so a powder would be nice. I think Revive wanted to do a powder initially but flavoring was tough.

Kidneys aren’t necessarily a concern for a lighter natural athlete generally, but for anyone pushing bodyweight, PEDs, or managing elevated blood pressure, kidney health becomes one of the very top ancillary priorities.
Ya it makes sense for some people and I bet it will be a solid formula like the rest of his line. I'm not pushing any of those things, but always like seeing well formulated products for others even if it doesn't mean I need them.

They are working on another higher stim pre product too I believe. Got a few things in the pipeline. Ben is also pretty open and I appreciate how quickly he responds whenever I had any questions in the past.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the morphogen products but some of the pricing doesnt make sense to me. All $48 regardless of what is in them. some vastly overpriced imo

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like the morphogen products but some of the pricing doesnt make sense to me. All $48 regardless of what is in them. some vastly overpriced imo
He seems to more work with how much can he fit into a product at that price.

Which seems vastly overpriced?

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He seems to more work with how much can he fit into a product at that price.

Which seems vastly overpriced?
SYNTHEGEN
PROTEGEN
THERMOGEN
MORPHOMEGA
MORPHODRIVE
MORPHOREM
CREATINE

I find those are overpriced. some more than others. only my opinion

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok I’d disagree but appreciate the answer.
Some are varying degrees of overpricing and perhaps "vastly" wasnt an appropriate word as they are def solid products. perhaps they are just out of my comfort range. def top notch however and I certainly wont bash the company and hope it doesnt come across that way.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some are varying degrees of overpricing and perhaps "vastly" wasnt an appropriate word as they are def solid products. perhaps they are just out of my comfort range. def top notch however and I certainly wont bash the company and hope it doesnt come across that way.
No I agree some are probably a little bit more than what I'd think they should be.

I think it is important to remember part of the way he does business is to allow all orders to ship for free (so you don't have to worry about that cost) and he tries to use research backed dosing.

I didn't mean to come across rude (if I did) and I do agree to a certain extent with some. (y)

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No I agree some are probably a little bit more than what I'd think they should be.

I think it is important to remember part of the way he does business is to allow all orders to ship for free (so you don't have to worry about that cost) and he tries to use research backed dosing.

I didn't mean to come across rude (if I did) and I do agree to a certain extent with some. (y)
You didnt come across as rude at all my man. I have a lot of respect for you on these boards. All good dude

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I believe thats Dorian Hamiltons brand. He used to be an ANIMAL athlete now hes a pretty popular Canadian coach, Team HD.
Nothing revolutionary, but things rarely are in this industry. Stuff looks pretty good and the general designs seem fairly educated and concise. Dorian has helped a lot of great physiques. Hope this does well for him.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Free shipping and a lot of the products have more than 30 servings. Also he uses trademarked ingredients. If you were to buy everything individually you would be paying $60-70 EASY most likely more. Morphogen does a great job and prices are reasonable for what you get

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just tried the marshmallow rockstar as I luckily found it in my grocery store today . Low key has a vodka taste to it. I’m not getting any marshmallow lol
I tried to say it wasn’t any good haha was kinda shocked at the praise it got on here from a couple guys

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Free shipping and a lot of the products have more than 30 servings. Also he uses trademarked ingredients. If you were to buy everything individually you would be paying $60-70 EASY most likely more. Morphogen does a great job and prices are reasonable for what you get
Buying stacks adds some significant savings as well if someone wants at least a couple items.

I tried to say it wasn’t any good haha was kinda shocked at the praise it got on here from a couple guys
I need you to understand: if you tell me it’s marshmallow flavored, I’m gonna try to put it in my mouth. The new chocolate marshmallow Oreos are bomb, btw. Terrific new mass-gainer lol.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not free for Canadians. Most are 20-30 servings except BA and creatine but that should be so. Great products though as I alluded to already. Like I said, some are well priced, especially the ones with patented ingredients but others are overpriced.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing revolutionary, but things rarely are in this industry. Stuff looks pretty good and the general designs seem fairly educated and concise. Dorian has helped a lot of great physiques. Hope this does well for him.
What’s the point of yet another brand??

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Last edited:
The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Buying stacks adds some significant savings as well if someone wants at least a couple items.

I need you to understand: if you tell me it’s marshmallow flavored, I’m gonna try to put it in my mouth. The new chocolate marshmallow Oreos are bomb, btw. Terrific new mass-gainer lol.
Okay now you’ve got my on the Oreos. I think that’s my favorite flavor to date! Freakin delicious haha

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What’s the point of yet another brand??
For Dorian Hamilton to pay for his lifestyle lol

But seriously, more brands means more options for us as the consumer - and more competition in the market forcing better products at better prices to exist. Supplement companies compete for our attention, and we have the pick of the stable.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to grab both flavors of 80:20 for that price

View attachment 190544

Eighty:20 Build Fast Formula Protein
Goes live around 9:30 AM Eastern
Monday - 2/3/2020

Coupon: Bob15

www.buildfastformula.com

Flavors:
Chocolate Lava Cake & Vanilla Ice Cream

View attachment 190524View attachment 190525

Youtube Review:

Also an IGTV on my Instagram
@Bkupniewski

Last edited:

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The formulas look good to me. Someone please tell me why why why they (any plenty other companies) are putting L-theanine in non-stim products????
Why is it used in any stim product or non-stim unless meant for relaxation/stress/sleep? It's seriously become like the new creatine and it's ridiculous. Just throw it in everything regardless "because". I've passed on so many potentially great products because it's included (again unless meant for relaxation/stress/sleep means).

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Why is it used in any stim product or non-stim unless meant for relaxation/stress/sleep? It's seriously become like the new creatine and it's ridiculous. Just throw it in everything regardless "because". I've passed on so many potentially great products because it's included (again unless meant for relaxation/stress/sleep means).

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If the caffeine in a product is 350mg or more, some theanine is a nice touch in my opinion.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Exactly. **** that ****. Theanine rocks for sleep, and not much else. No one is trying to chill before their workout, or when they're trying to get in the focused and productive zone. So annoying.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If the caffeine in a product is 350mg or more, some theanine is a nice touch in my opinion.
I understand but it negates the point of it all. Just scoop a little less etc. or companies that worried about caffeine should just include a little less. it’s like not being able to take an Indy car out of first gear. We are going to create a super awesome pre buttttt mellow it out...because.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I understand but it negates the point of it all. Just scoop a little less etc. or companies that worried about caffeine should just include a little less. it’s like not being able to take an Indy car out of first gear. We are going to create a super awesome pre buttttt mellow it out...because.
Theanine effects me differently. Doesn't make me sleepy or drowsy. But yeah, theanine is so cheap, it shouldn't be added to pre workouts. I add my own theanine if it is too high in caff.