• First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Outright Crisp Protein Bar
Biggest change:
- 20g protein as opposed to the usual range of 14 to 17g
- filled with crispy pieces to give it that extra protein.

ETA: Outright Crisp Protein Bar is due launch in February

First Flavor:
Double Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Outright Crisp Protein Bar
Biggest change:
- 20g protein as opposed to the usual range of 14 to 17g
- filled with crispy pieces to give it that extra protein.

ETA: Outright Crisp Protein Bar is due launch in February

First Flavor:
Double Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter.
Nice on this one and looking forward to seeing the full profile. I wish more would get into the crisp/cereal protein bar game as the current offerings out there are too full of sugars etc. I miss the old Quest cereal bars.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was randomly at Target and this was on sale for like $1.33:

View attachment 190022

I really like Marshmallow, but still figured this would be gross - surprisingly very good. Would definitely buy again. And it’s actually vegan, no dyes or artificial flavors.
I can't find this anywhere...no Target near me has them, no gas stations, nothing. Can't even buy them online

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Outright bar is getting Mint Cookies and Cream. It will be a Vitamin Shoppe exclusive. Available in April.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Outright bar is getting Mint Cookies and Cream. It will be a Vitamin Shoppe exclusive. Available in April.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mama Guzman Collab Beta test (Tastes like Crust?)
Marshmallow Cereal Milk Beta Testing Whey
Top Secret Beta Test (Savory holiday flavor)
Berry Blue Ocean Water (Refreshing Coconut Lime Flavor)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Primeval labs, labrada and nutrakey are three other recognisable names on that list.

Supplement retailers should be pulling these lines immediately or face heavy prosecution by the FDA.

Announcement is from 21/01
Time to watch for liquidation sales

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I keep dragging my feet on trying Outright Bars... Seems at least once a week, I've got a couple of boxes in my shopping cart and then just never checkout lol. I've gotta just go for it

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I keep dragging my feet on trying Outright Bars... Seems at least once a week, I've got a couple of boxes in my shopping cart and then just never checkout lol. I've gotta just go for it
I got em now :)
Lemme know if you need a 20% OFF Coupon for the Outright Bars

Last edited:
The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They’re phenomenal just a big high on cals but nice healthy whole food snack. Vitamin Shoppe’s should have all flavors in store within the next 2 weeks

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They’re phenomenal just a big high on cals but nice healthy whole food snack. Vitamin Shoppe’s should have all flavors in store within the next 2 weeks
Yeah, Marc is coming to my local VS in a couple weeks. I plan on meeting him there and train afterwards.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
New C4 Smart Energy is really really good. Currently enjoying the Electric Sour. Has a good lime flavor to it.

Effective too.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
New C4 Smart Energy is really really good. Currently enjoying the Electric Sour. Has a good lime flavor to it.

Effective too.
Grabbing the new Merica Energy for 20% OFF?
Justice and Liberty should be winners in your book.

Last edited:

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The hype is real imo

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The hype is real imo
Yup
All my reviews are below on the flavors.

Cookies & Cream:

^^ All my reviews are in the comment box of this video for the flavors.
Current Rankings:

1. Oatmeal Raisin Almond Butter
2. Almond Butter Chocolate Chip
3. Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter
4. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin
5. Peanut Butter Toffee
6. S’mores Peanut Butter
7. Peanut Butter Butterscotch
8. Peppermint Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter
9. Peanut Butter Banana Walnut
10. White Chocolate Raspberry
11. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip

I am partial to almond butter so that is why mine reflect that. Overall worth every penny, glad they are now elsewhere besides TF, and at a cheaper price.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haven't really seen a bad review yet on the outright bar! Definitely one of the top notch protein bars on the market right now.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Coming soon 80:20

Build Fast Formula refers to Eighty:20’s split of 80% casein and 20% whey as “Nature’s Protein Ratio”. The brand also promotes that its protein powder stimulates muscle protein synthesis for six hours. That is due to Eighty:20’s fast-absorbing whey and slow absorbing casein, and it is a claim backed by research.

Each serving of Build Fast Formula’s Eighty:20 provides 23g of protein with 80% of that from micellar casein and 20% whey, 3g of carbohydrates, just a gram each of fat and sugar, and 110 calories.

flavors
Vanilla
Chocolate lava czke

YouTube review coming soon!

Coupon Bob15 will save you at Build Fast Formula webpage (All products, Stacks, and Samples)

95DE16B7-5CC2-4F69-B475-B953F19C3959.jpeg

Last edited:

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Build Fast Formula refers to Eighty:20’s split of 80% casein and 20% whey as “Nature’s Protein Ratio”. The brand also promotes that its protein powder stimulates muscle protein synthesis for six hours. That is due to Eighty:20’s fast-absorbing whey and slow absorbing casein, and it is a claim backed by research.

Each serving of Build Fast Formula’s Eighty:20 provides 23g of protein with 80% of that from micellar casein and 20% whey, 3g of carbohydrates, just a gram each of fat and sugar, and 110 calories.

flavors
Vanilla
Chocolate lava czke

Coupon Bob15 will save you at BFF webpage

View attachment 190325
Nice and if the flavoring is anything like the rest of the build fast line lava cake should be on point without being overly sweet. Aware of this being available in a sample size as well? One of the best about the build fast line are the sample sizes before going all in on a specific flavor or product.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nice and if the flavoring is anything like the rest of the build fast line lava cake should be on point without being overly sweet. Aware of this being available in a sample size as well? One of the best about the build fast line are the sample sizes before going all in on a specific flavor or product.

Build Fast Formula will offer full size product and samples for 80/20 that is 100% correct. You can use my code above to save ya and any order over $50 ships free

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Build Fast has a first class Pre and Pump product, no reason to think this won't be a first class protein !! I'm In !!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really need to pay more attention to Build Fast's line.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

5 or 7 ingredients confirmed

chromium picolinate at 600mcg
bitter melon, Cinnulin PF @ 500mg
gymnema sylvestre and Super Berberine @ 300mg

Taking bets on how much this costs.... $49.99-59.99?

I bet Glucosatrol which a larger ingredient profile and larger doses will be cheaper

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I remember about 30 years ago Chromium Picolinate was the new Next Big Thing !! That and Vanadyl Sulfate.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

flavors
Vanilla
Chocolate lava czke

Coupon Bob15 will save you at Build Fast Formula webpage (All products, Stacks, and Samples)

View attachment 190325
Why not just use milk protein isolate in that case?

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I bet Glucosatrol which a larger ingredient profile and larger doses will be cheaper
I love how overpriced these other brands (not pointing out any one brand) make their inferior products and then a loaded product like Glucosatrol comes in nice and affordable.

Because ripping people off is just not cool :)

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Glucosatrol is going for $49.99 but def better profile

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Notwithstanding price, I much prefer what extracts/trademarked ingreds hes using in this formula compared to that other kitchen sink blend with half the ingreds not even doing anything for glucose disposal..but thats just me

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Notwithstanding price, I much prefer what extracts/trademarked ingreds hes using in this formula compared to that other kitchen sink blend with half the ingreds not even doing anything for glucose disposal..but thats just me
Not allowed to like GV around here. Everyone has a super hate boner.

Doses are pretty solid so far considering its 60 servings, but we will see the price point soon and the last couple ingredients.

Agreed it isn't always about just throwing every single tangentially related ingredient. 🤷‍♂️