The New Product Release Thread

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long will this sale last? I need this in my life again but I won't have the extra cash for another 2 weeks. I have yet to find a product that makes me sweat and gives me the mental focus that Radiate does.

You are right, its just not that you sweat your ass off it makes you feel great too!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Topical 6-OXO From Apex Alchemy

50mg/ml

Currently $40 off

https://www.apex-alchemy.com/collections/frontpage/products/arimahex

Since I'm sure this will get asked: the 5a-reduced metabolite of 6-OXO is what's banned; it was sold for a short time by Gaspari, in their Halodrol MT product under the name 5-ALPHA. They never formally banned 6-OXO in the USA but it is now illegal in China so this is likely the last you'll ever see of it.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Topical 6-OXO From Apex Alchemy

View attachment 189943

50mg/ml

Currently $40 off

https://www.apex-alchemy.com/collections/frontpage/products/arimahex

Since I'm sure this will get asked: the 5a-reduced metabolite of 6-OXO is what's banned; it was sold for a short time by Gaspari, in their Halodrol MT product under the name 5-ALPHA. They never formally banned 6-OXO in the USA but it is now illegal in China so this is likely the last you'll ever see of it.
Interesting! This functions like Aromasin, suicide inhibitor?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
C4 Dynasty just dropped I believe!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did someone say Peanut Butter ??

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gigantic tub in comparison to their flagship lol

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just realized "DYNASTY" is DYE = NASTY with the Dye removal.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Def will be looking forward to your review as Im sure you will when time allows.

The price point is out there but at the same time sometimes you have to just try something new. Im super stoked about the strawberry lemonade flavor.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks to @The Solution for hooking me up with a sample of the newest FUEL flavor "Fruit by the Scoop" (think Fruit by the Foot... ahhh, childhood nostalgia!)

Shouldn't be a surprise at this point, but flavor wise it's an absolute home run. The berry flavor stood out more than anything. It mixes fantastic (as usual). . Seriously though, some of the best tasting stuff out there. Enjoyed this sample enough to hop on the FUEL Pick 2 Stack (awesome value). Honestly can't say which flavor I like best between this, Pink Burst & Peach Rings... they're all so damn good. Luckily, I don't have to choose when I can just have them all. Thanks again Bob!

Last edited:
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Def will be looking forward to your review as Im sure you will when time allows.

The price point is out there but at the same time sometimes you have to just try something new. Im super stoked about the strawberry lemonade flavor.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Merica Energy Liberty & Justice Review

@Danksta710
Finally. Tried their Victory cream soda and it’s just an extremely drinkable energy drink - not as carbonated or dry as a Bang, and better for when I just want a pick-me-up as it’s packing 200mg caffeine instead of 300.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Update

New Whey and BCAA Flavors (beta-Testing) not concrete
Beta-Testing for Sonic Ocean Water flavor continues

Possible increase in BCAA in Ghost BCAA (7g dose + added electrolytes)
Spicy Pineapple Margarita Ghost Burnt (Beta-Test)
Possible New Whey Flavor that includes mini marshmallows (S'mores???)
next ghost collab with not be with Christian Guzman

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Speaking of canned energy drinks, 7/11 branded Quake is quite good, with 250mg caffeine and regular '2 for $3' sales. The orange can is my favorite, tastes tropical. It definitely beats Bang and Reign, for me.
I’m a huge fan of Reign but you’ve convinced me to try the store brand. Thanks for the info.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The new Adrenaline Shoc deserves some love too. Their caffeine mixture is more effective than Reign and they both contain 300mg. They are clean tasting too. So far I like the Peach Mango, Black can (Passionfruit?) and the Sour Candy the best. Sour candy has some kiwi flavor going on.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m a huge fan of Reign but you’ve convinced me to try the store brand. Thanks for the info.
The new Adrenaline Shoc deserves some love too. Their caffeine mixture is more effective than Reign and they both contain 300mg. They are clean tasting too. So far I like the Peach Mango, Black can (Passionfruit?) and the Sour Candy the best. Sour candy has some kiwi flavor going on.
Was randomly at Target and this was on sale for like $1.33:

IMG_3183.JPG

I really like Marshmallow, but still figured this would be gross - surprisingly very good. Would definitely buy again. And it’s actually vegan, no dyes or artificial flavors.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 190022

I really like Marshmallow, but still figured this would be gross - surprisingly very good. Would definitely buy again. And it’s actually vegan, no dyes or artificial flavors.
I’m gonna go broke trying all of these. May also have a heart attack but I’m more worried about the money. I’m currently sipping on the Lemon Quake from 7-11 and it’s not bad. Almost like sprite or 7-up.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Speaking of canned energy drinks, 7/11 branded Quake is quite good, with 250mg caffeine and regular '2 for $3' sales. The orange can is my favorite, tastes tropical. It definitely beats Bang and Reign, for me.
I’m gonna go broke trying all of these. May also have a heart attack but I’m more worried about the money. I’m currently sipping on the Lemon Quake from 7-11 and it’s not bad. Almost like sprite or 7-up.
Try the orange one. It's like a tropical orange julius. The black one tastes like red bull,meh.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
This is new to me!

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Try the orange one. It's like a tropical orange julius. The black one tastes like red bull,meh.
I bought the orange one as well - that will be my treat tomorrow.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are right, its just not that you sweat your ass off it makes you feel great too!
Heard "sweat your ass off" immediately looked for GBB in the formula hoping it wasn't there...it is. Sweating through t-shirts 2hrs post workout I can do without. Looks like a good formula minus GBB.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heard "sweat your ass off" immediately looked for GBB in the formula hoping it wasn't there...it is. Sweating through t-shirts 2hrs post workout I can do without. Looks like a good formula minus GBB.
1 cap feels amazing and the sweats are more than manageable... 2 caps and you’re LIT AF and sweating like crazy. The way the dosing is set up it makes it easier to manage.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 cap feels amazing and the sweats are more than manageable... 2 caps and you’re LIT AF and sweating like crazy. The way the dosing is set up it makes it easier to manage.
I might try it brother, I like the formula but too much GBB sweats is a bit much if you work in an office and your undershirt is drenched by the time you get to work ha. Beginning to dislike GBB more than A-Y....but that is a nice price point for that formula.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't believe you awhile ago about Red White Boom being stronger than Raze....they are by far with only 190 of caffeine. Stuff hits pretty hard and tastes unreal. That 'Merican Made flavor i.e. Cherry Cola is incredible.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 190022

Reminds me of the after taste of the lucky charm marshmallows.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apricot plum sounds

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Flavor 4 for c4 dynasty

Violent crown it’s a plum Apricot flavor

Any idea if samples of Dynasty will become available at any point in the near future? I think a lot of folks wanna try before they buy something this substantial.

Very cool unique flavor!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any idea if samples of Dynasty will become available at any point in the near future? I think a lot of folks wanna try before they buy something this substantial.

Very cool unique flavor!
Count me in on this sentiment too. No way I’m dropping that kind of money just to try

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Very cool unique flavor!
I would shoot Cellucor a DM on social media or email their main direct webpage . I do not know personally

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would shoot Cellucor a DM on social media or email their main direct webpage . I do not know personally
The Crunch gym I go to was packed today. Cellucor could make a boatload of money if they can get the college kids hooked on this.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The Crunch gym I go to was packed today. Cellucor could make a boatload of money if they can get the college kids hooked on this.
Cellucor as a whole is one of the top-selling pre-workouts on the market (C4)
Whether someone wants to buy c4, c4 extreme, ultimate, dynasty is just really is a personal preference.

Most people are cheap and want what they can grab at walmart, so to most gym consumers a profile is the least of their concern when buying a pre-workout

For others like us on here who understand clinical doses, ingredients, and profiles we may look elsewhere (C4 Ultimate, Dynasty) for our choices