The New Product Release Thread

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is that every companies dream? Make hardcore formulas, gain a following, then dumb down the formulas to sell in mass market retailers?
End of the day, they are a business

And I guess a company who believe ‘hardcore’ formulas just aren’t worth making anymore especially with the FDA getting trigger happy with certain ingredients these days, it isn’t worth the risk, and joining with bb is the better way to go about business.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is that every companies dream? Make hardcore formulas, gain a following, then dumb down the formulas to sell in mass market retailers?
that seems to be the trend...in the past when FDA banned a stim there was competition for the next replacement. now it seems the competition is for best advertising gimmick or internet 'influencers'.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's the next big "Thing" ??

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thought isosyn was the next big stim?

Also, PES need to change that packaging on the protein 4 oats it just looks so ‘high school art project’ and nothing to do with the select line At all.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Also, PES need to change that packaging on the protein 4 oats it just looks so ‘high school art project’ and nothing to do with the select line At all.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Marc drops more hints on the next Outright Bar
looks like Peanut Butter Peppermint Cookies & Cream
FFB4F2CC-8738-4919-9874-9EBCA0223D3B.jpeg

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yeah, I also remember some buzz about isosynephrine. Or was it methyl? Idk but what I wonder is whatever happened to those supposed amazing, completely legal, dshea compliant, stims Bruce Kneller had discovered? There was a ton of buzz and then nothing, not a peep.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe I'm missing something on the protein 4 oats... you can use any protein already available on the market to mix in with oats? Why is this a special thing?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe I'm missing something on the protein 4 oats... you can use any protein already available on the market to mix in with oats? Why is this a special thing?

Good Question ??? I have been putting Protein Powder in my Oats for over 30 years !!

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's the only time I'm ok with l-theanine. It's actually very useful pre-bed, and can counter any residual caffeine in the system from earlier in the day, and make sleep easier/better.
i guess this shows again how different people react to different compounds. I honestly like the theanine in it, with other pwo's when caffeine goes above 300mg, i feel really wired and kind of spaced out and i end up feeling weird throughout the workout, where with this product, i just had a clean energy, no jitters or anything. I will admit sometimes i'd get tired a few hours later, but i learned if i just had a small meal, it sorted me out again. I also wouldn't need coffee again during the day after taking this first thing in the morning. whichever way, i'm sad they changed the formula to this now, good thing i got some of the old formula before it was gone

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I also remember some buzz about isosynephrine. Or was it methyl? Idk but what I wonder is whatever happened to those supposed amazing, completely legal, dshea compliant, stims Bruce Kneller had discovered? There was a ton of buzz and then nothing, not a peep.
I just wondered about that the other day, weren’t they supposed to be out by the end of 2018 or earlier?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Im impressed with the maturity of this forum that no-one stooped so low as to make a pen1s comment.
I tried... but my app crashed while trying to post... said it was too big ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
its exactly the same minus some of the gums that make a protein shake thicker... basically nothing though

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Updates:
Ghost Gamer:
Large does of Choline & Cognizin (500mg)
Swedish Fish, RedBerry

New Multi Coming

Ghost Pancake Batter & Banana Pancake Vegan Batter Reviews coming soon when my tubs land off the last release on Tuesday.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Arms Race Elemental:

The product is due to launch 8:20 PM on the 1st of January through the brand’s online store,
-- First 1,000 bottles marked down to $29.99,
--- OR ----
you can get it completely free with the four-piece, Arms Race Nutrition Whole Stack.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Frosted Cinnamon Roll Myofeed
6th flavor for Purus Labs on their protein line

C8B1FB3E-560A-42E1-A8ED-B429AF728A33.jpeg

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Marc drops more hints on the next Outright Bar
looks like Peanut Butter Peppermint Cookies & CreamView attachment 189319
Is that one flavour or three? Can't remember the last time I ate an Oreo then whilst it was still in my mouth thought "if I ate a mint right now and then a spoon full of peanut butter at the same time this would be lit"

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is that one flavour or three? Can't remember the last time I ate an Oreo then whilst it was still in my mouth thought "if I ate a mint right now and then a spoon full of peanut butter at the same time this would be lit"
Agreed. Not a single thing about pb and mint together sounds even remotely appetizing. Bleh

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Agree, it's one thing that the jury is out on whether they actually do anything or pass straight through your system but when they are pixie dusted like this it's a joke.
I’m more concerned with the form of vitamins chose (oxide, for example)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know right? Seems like there’s too much going on. I’ll probably buy a box though lol

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know right? Seems like there’s too much going on. I’ll probably buy a box though lol

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m more concerned with the form of vitamins chose (oxide, for example)
Besides using mostly poor/cheap forms the folic acid is way to high for me and the B12 low. Should switch the doses around at least IMO.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Grenade Carb Killa Biscuit

Exclusive to VS
110 calories
6g Fat
11g Carbs
6g Protein

Flavors: Chocolate & Salted Caramel

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nutrabio is working on a Jelly Donut Vegan Protein
No ETA On release

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nutrabio is working on a Jelly Donut Vegan Protein
No ETA On release
Will be interesting to see how close they come on flavor without it just being another fruity tasting powder. You also want that thick glaze/texture taste too. Definitely a flavor easier to pull off in a bar vs powder so a definite challenge.