• Established
  • Best Answer
Nutrex Research Vegan Plant Protein Cinnamon Cookies

The BEST Tasting Vegan Protein Powder on the market

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So the big homie @The Solution sent me these two flavors of fuel to try. These are both amazing flavors. The peach rings is spot to the candy. The strawberry kiwi is very very delicious. Not to tart and not too sweet, hits all the right notes. The last three Fuel flavors to come out have been delicious. I would stock up on these, and I plan on doing it
20191128_111311.jpg
20191128_111217.jpg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Grenade getting into the Energy Drink Market with a BCAA infused beverage

250mg of taurine, vitamins, electrolytes for hydration
500mg n-acetyl-l-tyrosine
1.5g BCAA's
155mg Caffeine

Flavor -- Original (Fruity Taste)

UK and Europe only ATM

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Grenade getting into the Energy Drink Market with a BCAA infused beverage

250mg of taurine, vitamins, electrolytes for hydration
500mg n-acetyl-l-tyrosine
1.5g BCAA's
155mg Caffeine

Flavor -- Original (Fruity Taste)

UK and Europe only ATM
Finally an actually decent profile in the RTD mix. Too many 300mg caffeine bombs out there with nothing else behind them.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Finally an actually decent profile in the RTD mix. Too many 300mg caffeine bombs out there with nothing else behind them.
I completely understand if you don’t want the higher amounts of caffeine in things like Bang, but what else about this profile seems particularly useful to you? 250mg taurine?? 1.5g bcaas?? Just pixidusting like the crap the other big boys claim to push sales. Not like anyone is getting useful servings of Coq10 or creatine outta Bangs after all

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The ripped and shredded will be added soon as well!

Attachments

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is that decent? I’d rather have 1-2g taurine and caffeine to preference than 1.5g BCAAs (not enough), 250mg taurine (not enough), and 500mg NALT (not enough, and an inferior form of tyrosine). At least we know good doses of caffeine and taurine “work.” Not at all sold on 1.5g BCAAs or 500mg NALT. 1-2g l-tyrosine is the lowest amount I’d want, and that’s l-tyrosine; research seems to indicate that NALT is an inferior pro-drug for tyrosine, so 500mg probably doesn’t cut it.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is that decent? I’d rather have 1-2g taurine and caffeine to preference than 1.5g BCAAs (not enough), 250mg taurine (not enough), and 500mg NALT (not enough, and an inferior form of tyrosine). At least we know good doses of caffeine and taurine “work.” Not at all sold on 1.5g BCAAs or 500mg NALT. 1-2g l-tyrosine is the lowest amount I’d want, and that’s l-tyrosine; research seems to indicate that NALT is an inferior pro-drug for tyrosine, so 500mg probably doesn’t cut it.

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The ripped and shredded will be added soon as well!
You guys need to do something about your international shipping hey.

Went to order 2x non-stim pre's and 1 tub of protein powder... $66 shipping. Thats close to $100 AUD just to have the stuff shipped.

It's a shame because quite a few other companies actually do offer decent international shipping.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
You guys need to do something about your international shipping hey.

Went to order 2x non-stim pre's and 1 tub of protein powder... $66 shipping. Thats close to $100 AUD just to have the stuff shipped.

It's a shame because quite a few other companies actually do offer decent international shipping.
I don’t even bother with international websites anymore because of this

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think I'm the only person that loved the sweetness of Hyde Power Potion. It takes a lot for me not to enjoy these drinks ha...not a fan of Bang and the carbonation, these are less carbonated and like you said have Alpha GPC, etc.
I'm not sure why anyone is drinking anything but C4 Ultimate Carbonated. There's nothing better in this class.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not sure why anyone is drinking anything but C4 Ultimate Carbonated. There's nothing better in this class.
Agreed. It’s by far and away the best. Yet, expect a lot more companies to jump in and follow the 300 mg caffeine and nothing else formula

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agree. And the Arctic Snow Cone flavor is GOAT.
I like mango, myself, but all flavors are top tier, effects are as good as anything in a can gets. Comparing c4u to bang or raze is like comparing coffee and crack.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone notice all the BCAA/Reigns/Bangs/Rockstar's version kills their hard ons?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because quite frankly I don't need Cit Malate, Beta Alanine, Betaine, etc in the middle of the day as a pickup. To me it's (and marketed as) a pre-workout alternative.
I'd rather have Raze at $12 a case or Red, White & Boom at $14 a case from the 3 letter store instead of $25-30 a case for this. Don't need to pay extra for stuff I don't need. I also find it far too carbonated for my liking.
Not to mention I bought these last Black Friday and didn't care for the taste of either Artic Snowcone or the other.

Last edited:
poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Because quite frankly I don't need Cit Malate, Beta Alanine, Betaine, etc in the middle of the day as a pickup. To me it's (and marketed as) a pre-workout alternative.
I'd rather have Raze at $12 a case or Red, White & Boom at $14 a case from the 3 letter store instead of $25-30 a case for this. Don't need to pay extra for stuff I don't need. I also find it far too carbonated for my liking.
Not to mention I bought these last Black Friday and didn't care for the taste of either Artic Snowcone or the other.
You're probably a tea drinker, as well. We throw that **** in the harbor. :devilish:

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gross lol. Like Birthday cake... first can was ok, now I can't stomach it. Tastes like raw dough

I'm guessing pomegranate something, or Cranberry
Bday cake bang taste like carbonated water with An acidic aftertaste of birthday cake extract

Star blast and cotton candy. Basic but best

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am very partial to Sour Heads!

Going to try the Miami Cola I picked up during Black Friday when it comes in
Sorry to say that to me, miami cola just tasted like a very flat cola. Probably the worst Bang I've tried yet. Hopefully you'll like it more.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to say that to me, miami cola just tasted like a very flat cola. Probably the worst Bang I've tried yet. Hopefully you'll like it more.
That may work out fine. Basically looking for a nitro-diet coke

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Holiday outright bar flavor coming soon
This is not cookies and cream but should land shortly after Xmas

It’s a PB based bar

49D090C0-929C-4873-B957-D72886DD607D.jpeg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nutrabio working on a peach cobbler flavored powder
No ETA for release

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Banana Pancake Batter sounds Really Good but the Vegan thing kills it for me!