The New Product Release Thread

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got an email that looks like Sparta Nutrition is going to be licensing ICEE slushy flavors, blue raspberry and cherry, as well as Smarties for their pre-WO.

And Dippin Dots banana split whey protein.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just got an email that looks like Sparta Nutrition is going to be licensing ICEE slushy flavors, blue raspberry and cherry, as well as Smarties for their pre-WO.

And Dippin Dots banana split whey protein.
They have more coming for their BCAA's too.
Don't forget the scratch and sniff labels ;)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not new but mason naturals has tart cherry 500mg @90 caps for $5.49 a bottle @meijers. Great sleep and nice recovery with this. I slept almost 8 hours straight thru finally.
I get one from piping rock at 3200mg 200 for $18

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would advise against using nitro rocket they most likely won’t indemnify you from ..

should we drop a GDA this Christmas/New Years? I have a new ingredient that we discovered that I wanna bring to you guys. Let’s just say it’s singlehandedly the best ingredient in its category
Don't ask
Gimme

luckuyguy

Awards
Olympus Lyfestyle Grind
Formula revealed through Supplement Engineer Podcast:

Glycine 2,000mg
Noolvl 1,600mg
Taurine 1,000mg
ALCAR 750mg
Virtiva 480mg
Caffeine 300mg
Citicoline 250mg
Dynamine 104mg
Huperzine A 200mcg

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Here is the panel for the new neuro nova pump

Not bad at all. Especially because those values are for half a scoop on the left.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Olympus Lyfestyle Grind
Formula revealed through Supplement Engineer Podcast:

Glycine 2,000mg
Noolvl 1,600mg
Taurine 1,000mg
ALCAR 750mg
Virtiva 480mg
Caffeine 300mg
Citicoline 250mg
Dynamine 104mg
Huperzine A 200mcg
Pretty solid. Got your basic choline + AChE-I, plus caffeine and something to add to it (Dynamine), and ALCAR and taurine (even if a little more ALCAR would have been “ideal” IMO), and glycine is always a nice bonus, and I assume this is a powder given the large size, and glycine tastes sweet.

So the novel ingredients are the Noolvl and the Virtiva, which is a ginkgo/PS complex. Pretty cool. Both have acute studies on them, which is nice, since we know caffeine, dynamine, CDP, huperzine, and taurine all have acute effects as well.

Regarding the Virtiva, have there been any studies since the 2007 one? I’m not doubting the ingredient at all, but I’m just wondering if it provides benefits beyond just optimal doses of ginkgo and PS together, as the study mentions the PS complex improving the low dose of ginkgo used. Would perhaps higher doses of ginkgo work equally well? And higher doses of PS have been shown to have benefits of their own too, but nothing shown acutely IIRC. But I suppose if this one ingredient can do the job of two others, with high-dosed PS being quite expensive, then that’s pretty cool.

2007 Virtiva study:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17457961/

Found 120mg ginkgo with PS complex (Virtiva) was superior to just 120mg ginkgo, which didn’t do much.

But we have other studies showing that 120mg ginkgo didn’t do much, while 240-360mg had a linear, dose-dependent effect on memory and cognitive performance:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11026748/

So do we have reason that Virtiva is superior to higher doses of ginkgo alone? Do we have reason to believe that this is providing full benefits of ginkgo AND PS, or just that the PS is used fo potentiate a suboptimal does of ginkgo? The discussion in the study seems to suggest that either is possible.

Reactions: 00A
NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pretty solid. Got your basic choline + AChE-I, plus caffeine and something to add to it (Dynamine), and ALCAR and taurine (even if a little more ALCAR would have been “ideal” IMO), and glycine is always a nice bonus, and I assume this is a powder given the large size, and glycine tastes sweet.

So the novel ingredients are the Noolvl and the Virtiva, which is a ginkgo/PS complex. Pretty cool. Both have acute studies on them, which is nice, since we know caffeine, dynamine, CDP, huperzine, and taurine all have acute effects as well.

Regarding the Virtiva, have there been any studies since the 2007 one? I’m not doubting the ingredient at all, but I’m just wondering if it provides benefits beyond just optimal doses of ginkgo and PS together, as the study mentions the PS complex improving the low dose of ginkgo used. Would perhaps higher doses of ginkgo work equally well? And higher doses of PS have been shown to have benefits of their own too, but nothing shown acutely IIRC. But I suppose if this one ingredient can do the job of two others, with high-dosed PS being quite expensive, then that’s pretty cool.

2007 Virtiva study:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17457961/

Found 120mg ginkgo with PS complex (Virtiva) was superior to just 120mg ginkgo, which didn’t do much.

But we have other studies showing that 120mg ginkgo didn’t do much, while 240-360mg had a linear, dose-dependent effect on memory and cognitive performance:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11026748/

So do we have reason that Virtiva is superior to higher doses of ginkgo alone? Do we have reason to believe that this is providing full benefits of ginkgo AND PS, or just that the PS is used fo potentiate a suboptimal does of ginkgo? The discussion in the study seems to suggest that either is possible.
Research on ginkgo phytosome shows ~2-4x greater bioavailability of actives (depending which one) that a standard extract. Also consider the PS dose in this extract that exerts effects in its own right as well.

Its a win-win, especially in preventing destroying the flavoring of the formula as well...

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Research on ginkgo phytosome shows ~2-4x greater bioavailability of actives (depending which one) that a standard extract. Also consider the PS dose in this extract that exerts effects in its own right as well.

Its a win-win, especially in preventing destroying the flavoring of the formula as well...
So it’s likely to be the benefits of optimally dosing both (120mg vs 360mg ginkgo and a few hundred mgs of PS). Sounds good!

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
it says last original supreme, are they going to stop making superhuman supreme?
Yes I spoke with the owners. They are reformulating regular superhuman and superhuman supreme with no dmha 😭

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
A05A4DF6-C61F-47FE-905A-CD1C531719A5.jpeg

Vitamin A (Palminate)
500mg
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
119mcg
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
15mg
Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl)
47.5mg
Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)
47.5mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
20mg
Niacin (as Niacinamide)
42mg
Vitamin B6
800mcg
Folic Acid 97%
250mcg
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)
6mcg
Biotin
45mg
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
50mg
Calcium (as Calcium Pyruvate)
60mcg
Iodine (as Potassium Iodine)
112mg
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)
11.5mg
Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)
14mcg
Selenium (as Selenium Glycinate)
800mcg
Copper (as copper gluconate)
240mcg
Manganese (as manganese gluconate)
2mcg
Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate)
94mg
Potassium (as Potassium Chloride)
300mg
Alfafa Grass
65mg
Barley Grass
62.5mg
Lemon Balm Powder
62.5mg
Noni Fruit Extract
60mg
Beet Root
40mg
Gotu Kola
40mg
Pumpkin Seed
20mg
Moringa Leaf
20mg
Artichoke Extract
20mg
Spirulina Powder
20mg
Bitter Melon
20mg
Citrus Aurantium
20mg
Chlorella Powder
300mg
N-Acetyl L-Cysteine
250mg
Milk Thistle 80%
100mg
Alpha-Lipoic Acid
100mg
Bromelain
100mg
Garlic Powder
50mg
Red Yeast Rice
25mg
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)
25mg
Celery Seed Extract
25mg
Reservatrol (Polygonum Cupsidatum Extract)
500mg
Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
43mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
45mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
26IU
Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)
1mcg
Astaxanthin

1.5Billion CFU
Immortal Probiotic BlendLactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Lactobacillus Casei, Streptococcus Thermophilus, Lactobacillus Salivarius, Bifidobacterium Lactis, Bifidobacterium Longum, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Lactobacillus Brevis, FOS

LorenzoP

LorenzoP

Awards
I would advise against using nitro rocket they most likely won’t indemnify you from ..

should we drop a GDA this Christmas/New Years? I have a new ingredient that we discovered that I wanna bring to you guys. Let’s just say it’s singlehandedly the best ingredient in its category
Yes please for the GDA !!

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Olympus Lyfestyle is not the only brand to go exclusive with bb.com. Alpha Lion is as well. Hence why they are reformulating the Superhuman preworkouts 😔

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is nothing in tart cherry that would improve sleep. It’s probably a secondary reaction to less muscle soreness and achy joints that allows you to stay asleep longer.
Not true. They have melatonin in them.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is nothing in tart cherry that would improve sleep. It’s probably a secondary reaction to less muscle soreness and achy joints that allows you to stay asleep longer.
There is melatonin in it

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not true. They have melatonin in them.
My mistake. It seems they do have some melatonin in tart cherries. It makes even more sense why the noted sleep benefits.
Ya there have been a few studies in tart cherries in relation to sleep. The melatonin content is pretty low (lower than what you’d find in even low doses products), but between that and it’s effects inflammation there seems to be some link to improved sleep for some. I love me some tart cherry. 🍒

This has a decent overview of the lit (covers some other ingredients as well): Sleep

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great profile I am just worried about that fat dose of l-theanine pre-workout!
I'll be honest, i ran a trial pack of supreme just to test it out, i don't feel as wired on it as i do on a lot of the other new pwo's, i will say though that about an hour or so after my workout i feel kind of weird/light headed, that might be the l-theanine, i've heard for some people it kicks in a lot later, like you have a delayed reaction to it. i've just started adding in an additional snack after my workout to help combat that. overall when i workout though, i just feel really good, it definitely gives you a good boost on big days

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm don’t buy a product from another brand because it contains an ingredient!

But hey here is a new product from us you should buy!

Come on where is your chilled vibes?!
I was saying i'd advise fellow companies from using it. You'd be surprised but me and steve from CEL are friends along with many other company owners here. We share valuable feedback with one another.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So it’s likely to be the benefits of optimally dosing both (120mg vs 360mg ginkgo and a few hundred mgs of PS). Sounds good!
Lets get you a tub to try out. This is a category dear to me, there was no playing around here. Virtiva is amazing and coupled with the rest of the formula we're talking about a legitimate nootropic

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lets get you a tub to try out. This is a category dear to me, there was no playing around here. Virtiva is amazing and coupled with the rest of the formula we're talking about a legitimate nootropic
Any flavors announced yet?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’d be great. I have no problem giving an objective review. I love nootropics, and have a lot of experience with them. There’s very, very few actual multi-ingredient nootropic products I’d use/recommend, and this one looks pretty solid. Not too dissimilar from what I normally use, just with the Virtiva and Noolvl replacing a few different things, so trying them would be great!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Until you’ve broken the 50 pill/day mark, you can’t tell me nothin’
I am going to have to count mine some day ???