The New Product Release Thread

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I also can’t believe people are still clutching onto this pre, we live in a time where open labels, clinically dosed ingredients even patented ingredients exist, yet people want a prop blend of stims🤦🏻‍♂️
You must have forgotten that Jack3d featured a “University Studied” formula 🧐
D2B6059C-66A0-4FC8-8CF0-F63A5E3D5806.jpeg

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just arrived today. New brand hitting the market.

IMG_0837.JPG

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
3D Energy Pink (Cotton Candy)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Jack3d is apparantly making a reappearance.
Screenshot_20191022-063731_Chrome.jpeg
Screenshot_20191022-063713_Chrome.jpeg

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So it does contain both DMHA/DMAA?

Strange that usp let ‘another’ company have modern BCAA yet they are now producing jack3d again..

Wonder What’s up with that

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My money is on this not actually having dmha or dmaa. It will be spiked with an amphetamine analogue until it gets super popular again, then they will reformulate it and pull the analogue out and "remove" the dmha and dmaa from the label.
So in other words, purchase immediately lol Driven Sports did the same thing with "Craze the OG" and it was nothing special.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Quest RTD Protein Shakes

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh it’s hi tech producing it...

Like every other dmaa based pre they touch it probably won’t have the same effect.

Don’t buy into the hype guys.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi-Tech lost in court. They're on their like 100th appeal. No way they would produce anything with real DMMA in it, or purposesly mislabeled ingredients. At best you'll get some crushed leaves and stems. Once you add the water to the pre, it now becomes a aqueous extract.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was thinking the same thing

I also can’t believe people are still clutching onto this pre, we live in a time where open labels, clinically dosed ingredients even patented ingredients exist, yet people want a prop blend of stims🤦🏻‍♂️
I used to get more from jack3d than any of the new stuff. Also IMO, these patented ingredients are mostly a joke. Just a way to get people to pay more.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to get more from jack3d than any of the new stuff. Also IMO, these patented ingredients are mostly a joke. Just a way to get people to pay more.
Getting more from Jack3d than anything else since was part of the problem. DMAA and god knows whatever undeclared stims.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
PEScience Select Chocolate Mint Cookie Review

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I’m surprised it’s taken this long for them to release a protein

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
Releasing a cereal powder... next up lifestyle brand! :)
i think sinfit was always probably more a lifestyle brand, i mean they make syrups, bars and cookies. Yeah Flex Lewis was involved, but they never put themselves out there as a hardcore supplement company. Think their protein will probably be really tasty, all their products are pretty good imo

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i think sinfit was always probably more a lifestyle brand, i mean they make syrups, bars and cookies. Yeah Flex Lewis was involved, but they never put themselves out there as a hardcore supplement company. Think their protein will probably be really tasty, all their products are pretty good imo
Was a bit of a joke considering the said path of other companies...

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Vendors started to stock the new iso100 flavor!
Chocolate Caramel

Intro Sale BOGO50 = 7lbs for $60 Best bang for buck

67D2298F-BEFF-44E3-B7E2-48C1ED6CF520.jpeg

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
New Nutrabio Choc PB Bliss classic Whey
967E4C68-1205-4DBB-8D52-D4B366182C6D.jpeg

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm very tempted, was a big fan of the OG jack3d
I would be interested if people would get much from OG jack3d these days. Back in the day it was one of very few effective pres but that was when anything over 200mg caffeine would have people raising their eyebrows. Now that guys have desensitised their receptors with some of the over the top formulas of today I recon they would take jack3d and feel pretty much sweet F A

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meanwhile in animals lifestyle r and d department...

”whats going on here!! Black and white label?! Bodybuilder on the packaging?! Jesus guys somebody get me the rainbow candy graphics guy, a beach volleyballer in board shorts and a joined up girly writing font STAT!!"
I like the "Old School" look !!!!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established

”whats going on here!! Black and white label?! Bodybuilder on the packaging?! Jesus guys somebody get me the rainbow candy graphics guy, a beach volleyballer in board shorts and a joined up girly writing font STAT!!"
roflmao

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Why don’t you go check out the new OL levels packaging...

You are going to love it

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why don’t you go check out the new OL levels packaging...

You are going to love it
They care so little about their product and branding they can’t even spell life right anymore.

Jk but for real the packaging looks like a joke. If I didn’t know them I’d never use it. Looks like some frufru-iey anime computer gaming performance booster.

pudd1ng

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I get why guys don’t like the new ol packaging and thinking its for the kiddies because it’s colourful and fruity or whatever but I don’t see how that’s any different to trying to draw the kiddies in with images of Greek warriors and gods and such on the old packaging.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get why guys don’t like the new ol packaging and thinking its for the kiddies because it’s colourful and fruity or whatever but I don’t see how that’s any different to trying to draw the kiddies in with images of Greek warriors and gods and such on the old packaging.
Well the products at least used to be good

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

There old packaging used to get props everywhere at least whenever I was browsing social media and someone posted something OL related

Maybe we are all too old for this change

In regards to the formulas, we all know they have always been top formulas no doubting that, but the people they are now targeting probably don’t care about formulas or dosages

But I also think the packaging will put that target audience off too

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They’ve released the profiles for two products and they are both well dosed. So, which products are not good to date with the relaunch?
Their pre is nowhere near the best like it used to be. There is much better on the market.

They downgrade every test booster they have.

So pretty much every release they've for a while has been a joke. Its not that the products terrible it's just that there are better options and that NEVER use to be the case

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are Old and Old Folks Don't Like Change !!