The New Product Release Thread

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah they added it wrong, but it's labeled correctly on our label. It has all 9 EAA's vegan sourced. Big emphasis here was to create a straightforward Vegan EAA product. Our next 2 products Grind and Intra Drip will both hit with way heavier profiles. Grind is my favorite thus far!
ya need to update your profile logo, sir

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I grabbed one of these as well. Flavor is awesome! May have to grab 1-2 more before they’re gone...
What does voodoo punch taste like?

I’m assuming just a fruit punch, but is there a twist?

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What does voodoo punch taste like?

I’m assuming just a fruit punch, but is there a twist?
Yeah it’s a very sweet fruit punch type flavor. Very kool aid like. The flavor is strong so I’ve been using 12-14 oz of water with it.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They would probably be best off marketing a separate carb-only product, to be used standalone or mixed in various amounts with their intra.

I’d hit it
Plenty of other sports and activities that carbs come in handy for

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ya need to update your profile logo, sir
Guys, this guy is one of the guys who influenced us to go out and create the best flavors in the industry. There was once a time that i was so fixated on formula, formula, formula, and then came along this sir uforce who just came back to say :sick::sick:, so we made it our mission to immediately produce the best tasting and best result producing supplements on the market by faaaaaar.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The whole “unconfirmed” issue around possible reduction of testosterone and sperm production is enough for me to say no.
Unaware and not finding much online searching for side effects so this is news to me but good to know

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been waiting for this one. Thanks for posting it up man!
No problem. I already ordered a bottle and look forward to giving it a try. The formula is very different than anything else I've tried. All of which failed to help my insomnia...and as you know, I've tried more than a few supplements... :)

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The original formula had vitargo not dextrose ! I will pass I can buy bulk dextrose and bulk mono and get the same. Cheap formula, not worth the pollution made by the plastic tub!
Completely agree,

Cheap ingredients that you can buy in bulk for more then 30 servings

You might as well throw some creatine into a Gatorade and a few grinds of Pink Himalayan salt

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The original formula had vitargo not dextrose ! I will pass I can buy bulk dextrose and bulk mono and get the same. Cheap formula, not worth the pollution made by the plastic tub!
Completely agree,

You might as well throw some creatine into a Gatorade and a few grinds of Pink Himalayan salt

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Completely agree,

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would advise against using nitro rocket they most likely won’t indemnify you from ..

should we drop a GDA this Christmas/New Years? I have a new ingredient that we discovered that I wanna bring to you guys. Let’s just say it’s singlehandedly the best ingredient in its category

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Was that any good? I don’t recall it

my list of ghost flavors ranked

1/2. Blueberry or Chips Ahoy v2
3. Cinnamon Cereal Milk
4. Peanut Butter Cereal Milk
5. SnickerDoodle
6. Coffee Ice Cream
7. Fruity Cereal Milk
8. Coconut Ice Cream
9. Cereal Milk
10. White Chocolate Peppermint Bark
11. Milk Chocolate

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not new but mason naturals has tart cherry 500mg @90 caps for $5.49 a bottle @meijers. Great sleep and nice recovery with this. I slept almost 8 hours straight thru finally.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would advise against using nitro rocket they most likely won’t indemnify you from ..

should we drop a GDA this Christmas/New Years? I have a new ingredient that we discovered that I wanna bring to you guys. Let’s just say it’s singlehandedly the best ingredient in its category
Hmmm don’t buy a product from another brand because it contains an ingredient!

But hey here is a new product from us you should buy!

Come on where is your chilled vibes?!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hmmm don’t buy a product from another brand because it contains an ingredient!

But hey here is a new product from us you should buy!

Come on where is your chilled vibes?!
Isn’t nitro rocket only 10% Nitrates? Wouldn’t that make the dosages in most products pretty useless?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isn’t nitro rocket only 10% Nitrates? Wouldn’t that make the dosages in most products pretty useless?
Yes, I’ve seen it listed at 10%. High for beetroot extract, low for an actual dose of nitrates.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Yes please and maybe some more info on that Nootropic. 😉

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not new but mason naturals has tart cherry 500mg @90 caps for $5.49 a bottle @meijers. Great sleep and nice recovery with this. I slept almost 8 hours straight thru finally.
I use Swanson HiActives Tart Cherry and I can confirm that I also sleep deeper and
even after 6hrs of sleep I tend to feel well rested. :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Upcoming Releases & Black Friday Items:

Ghost:
SnickerDoodle Whey -- BF
White Chocolate Peppermint Bark -- BF

Muscle Sport:
Rhino Black LE Flavor

MSI:
Xmas Cookie Dough MSI Whey Flavor -- BF

MTS:
New outright bar Toffee Peanut bUtter

2 New Vegan Outright bars (This upcoming Friday a week before BF if not the following Monday)

New Flavors of Machine Fuel
New flavor of Clash
New MTS Whey Flavor
** Marc has stated up to 15 total new items from brand on black friday and Tiger Fitness **

Redcon1:
Did 33% OFF Everything + Free Stuff with orders over $50 (I expect them to do a BOGO Sale like they did middle of this year) + Extra's

Insane Labz:
Special Edition Insane Veinz

Gamma Labs:
Exclusive G-Fuel Flavor (Peach Cobbler)

** Will Update as I figure out more info **

After Black Friday:
Carbon:
Layne Norton States on his Instagram story that Carbon will make a return in the future. (Whey, Non-stim, Carbon Recovery)

Last edited:
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I use Swanson HiActives Tart Cherry and I can confirm that I also sleep deeper and
even after 6hrs of sleep I tend to feel well rested. :)
There is nothing in tart cherry that would improve sleep. It’s probably a secondary reaction to less muscle soreness and achy joints that allows you to stay asleep longer.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No problem. I already ordered a bottle and look forward to giving it a try. The formula is very different than anything else I've tried. All of which failed to help my insomnia...and as you know, I've tried more than a few supplements... :)
Definitely keep us posted. I was also really intrigued by this one.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is nothing in tart cherry that would improve sleep. It’s probably a secondary reaction to less muscle soreness and achy joints that allows you to stay asleep longer.
I know there's nothing in there to improve sleep but it's an effect that I feel right away
when I start using it :confused:

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer