booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is so weird in Australia pink starburst is literally strawberry flavour, not fruit orgy.
im 100% sure its the same here... no clue where this "fruit punch" version exists...

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy hell. Had this today and my god was this delicious. Best flavor of fuel. Buying at least two tubs of this
20191007_173432.jpg

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not so much a product release but a brand opening for a keto shop San Diego. Love it since I’m on keto!!
AF567683-F08D-4001-98E5-32A9782756A1.jpg
Adjustments.JPG
IMG_5203.JPG

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Man these look like they’re gonna be tasty!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Area 51 Flavors for Focus XT

Three new flavors called the Alien Series.

Info and launch details later this week.
haha love the "series"... looks like some form of lime and a pineapple (maybe with jalapeno???)... no clue on the third tho

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New company from fouad abiad

Expected to be available later this year/early next year.

If you listen to his podcast, he says it’s going to be geared towards bodybuilders/and a
More hardcore crowd but also for the average gym goer too.

He initially offered the formulas to kaged while
He was with them, as a secondary line or ‘extreme’ line. But they said no,

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
haha love the "series"... looks like some form of lime and a pineapple (maybe with jalapeno???)... no clue on the third tho
Cant wait to try these. Love the flavors of the improved Focus XT. Gone through a few tubs of Rocket Pop as even my partner loves the taste.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cant wait to try these. Love the flavors of the improved Focus XT. Gone through a few tubs of Rocket Pop as even my partner loves the taste.
i’ve been disappointed. had rocket pop and candy corn. both, had an odd taste that i couldn’t dismiss. :(

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i’ve been disappointed. had rocket pop and candy corn. both, had an odd taste that i couldn’t dismiss. :(
Candy corn doesn't surprise me as that's a very unique flavor and certainly not for everyone... I am surprised you didn't like the rocket pop though as that's the first Ive heard anyone not... is there a certain type of flavor you typically prefer?

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Candy corn doesn't surprise me as that's a very unique flavor and certainly not for everyone... I am surprised you didn't like the rocket pop though as that's the first Ive heard anyone not... is there a certain type of flavor you typically prefer?
i had the candy corn flavor first and honestly i think that’s what ruined it. there was something weird about it and when i got the rocket pop, i could still taste it. although, it wasn’t as dramatic in the rocket pop.

normally, i’m ok with most all flavors. i go on periods of sticking to one until i get burned out and then go to another flavor. lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i had the candy corn flavor first and honestly i think that’s what ruined it. there was something weird about it and when i got the rocket pop, i could still taste it. although, it wasn’t as dramatic in the rocket pop.

normally, i’m ok with most all flavors. i go on periods of sticking to one until i get burned out and then go to another flavor. lol
i get that for sure ha... CC is def one of the more love or hate type flavors. These new ones look like theyre geared towards "tart" types (I see a lime and a pineapple so far) so im expecting theyll be very good for anyone who likes more tartness vs sweetness (ie CC or cotton candy or the like)

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Area 51 Flavors for Focus XT

Three new flavors called the Alien Series.

Info and launch details later this week.
@sns8778 When do you want my money?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Candy Corn is definitely a unique flavor and like the actual candy itself, people usually either really like it or don't at all.

Never had anyone not like Rocket Pop before and not sure what the taste is that you are referring to unless its the ingredient base but that's covered very well by the flavor system. A big part of the Focus XT customer base is females which are by far normally pickier when it comes to taste.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 When do you want my money?
You're welcome to send me money anytime haha.

If you mean the flavors though, we're hoping they'll be ready for release next week. The flavor samples were really really good on them.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You're welcome to send me money anytime haha.

If you mean the flavors though, we're hoping they'll be ready for release next week. The flavor samples were really really good on them.
Have a tub of Rocket Pop on the way right now. I'm sure she won't notice another three laying around. Besides; how else does she expect me to get free shipping?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have a tub of Rocket Pop on the way right now. I'm sure she won't notice another three laying around. Besides; how else does she expect me to get free shipping?
Conveniently enough, 3 Alien Series flavors, 3 = Free Shipping. Perfect reasoning haha.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Candy Corn is definitely a unique flavor and like the actual candy itself, people usually either really like it or don't at all.

Never had anyone not like Rocket Pop before and not sure what the taste is that you are referring to unless its the ingredient base but that's covered very well by the flavor system. A big part of the Focus XT customer base is females which are by far normally pickier when it comes to taste.
so what are you trying to say here?! lmao i believe it must be one of the raws that i’m tasting. i imagine it tasting like straw that’s been laying in a horse stall for a week.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS Vasoforce XT

Price : $39.99 on DPS
I'd expect to see the usual stack sales and such from them soon too... they're typically really good about that (on top of always having 10-20% off)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^ great podcast. Looking forward to see what he offers.
Agreed; Real Bodybuilding Podcast is my favorite cast right now (and I’m not even a bodybuilder). Excellent real talk that’s not too serious but plenty helpful and entertaining!

Interested to see what Hosstile Supps brings. I know Fouad has said he wants the preWO and intra stuff to include everything he really likes using, regardless of cost, so I would expect cost to be higher or servings/container lower for their products to accommodate more grams of active/serving.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed; Real Bodybuilding Podcast is my favorite cast right now (and I’m not even a bodybuilder). Excellent real talk that’s not too serious but plenty helpful and entertaining!

Interested to see what Hosstile Supps brings. I know Fouad has said he wants the preWO and intra stuff to include everything he really likes using, regardless of cost, so I would expect cost to be higher or servings/container lower for their products to accommodate more grams of active/serving.
Well, he used too/still does maybe like 12grams of l-cit pre/intra So that would be interesting to see where he goes with his formulas

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
so what are you trying to say here?! lmao i believe it must be one of the raws that i’m tasting. i imagine it tasting like straw that’s been laying in a horse stall for a week.
There’s a tart taste with all the flavors which I believe to be primarily coming from the Acetyl L Carnitine

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Count me in on those Focus XT flavors! Love my Rocket Pop but I am gonna have to give these new ones a go!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There’s a tart taste with all the flavors which I believe to be primarily coming from the Acetyl L Carnitine
i don’t think it’s the alcar. i’ve used bulk alcar before. just not sure what the heck it is lol. i’d love to try these new flavors before purchasing.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fuel Pink.jpg

First I had to buy a bag of Starburst so I knew what a Pink Starburst taste like. Second I don't care for Sour / Tart Candy. Third the only "Energy Drink" I drink is Coffee.... a lot of Coffee !!

So I will say the New Pink Starburst Fuel, taste 100% like a Pink Starburst, did I like it, not really, but if you are a fan of the candy you Will Love this !!!

I used it as a Pre-Workout this morning for Shoulders and had a Great Workout, so as an Energy Drink, IT Works.

Thank you to @The Solution for the sample, and I'm sure this will have a Great Following !!

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
starburst (or Opal Fruits as they used to be called) are great but aren’t a patch on fruitella.

blackcurrant and strawberry fruitellas = GOAT

🙁 another great product that won’t come to the UK, customs shouldn’t be a problem though 🙂
Strong Supplement Shop should have your back when it’s released ;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I got the Candy Corn too as I've never had the candy. It's definitely different.

I really enjoyed the rocket pop though. Found it really refreshing. But yeah maybe you are partial to tasting some of the raw or something? Who knows

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's the taurine.
never had bulk. but have used it in many other supplements. haven’t noticed that weirdness in anything else.

I got the Candy Corn too as I've never had the candy. It's definitely different.

I really enjoyed the rocket pop though. Found it really refreshing. But yeah maybe you are partial to tasting some of the raw or something? Who knows
yeah, just bummed because it’s a good product and i like to support you guys. fingers crossed on the new ones.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
starburst (or Opal Fruits as they used to be called) are great but aren’t a patch on fruitella.

blackcurrant and strawberry fruitellas = GOAT

Strong Supplement Shop should have your back when it’s released ;)
I see your fruitella.. and raise you...

CHEWITS

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Area 51 Focus Xt Flavors:

Green Apple Abduction
Little Green Man-Go Pineapple
Storming Grape Limeade.

ETA: 7-10 Days
Cant wait for these flavors! Super excited!