The New Product Release Thread

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
7-11 has their own brand of Gatorade-style drink, and it's outstanding. Flavors are great, no artificial colors, uses sugar not hfcs, etc.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I hope it's not ashwaghanda based, yuk.
ProSupps has packed just shy of 8g of active ingredients
The formula includes highlights such as :
125mg of Shoden branded ashwagandha,
2.5g of beta-alanine,
420mg of caffeine.
Other ingredients: Nitrosigine and Dynamine.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
MRE Bar from Redcon1 Chocolate Chip Cookie dough Coming soon

ETA: 8 Weeks

Vegan Outright Bars
Banana & Peanut Butter
ETA: 4 Weeks

Len & Larry Sandwich Cookies:

Flavors: Vanilla & Oreo Like Chocolate

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
MRE Bar from Redcon1 Chocolate Chip Cookie dough Coming soon

ETA: 8 Weeks

Vegan Outright Bars
Banana & Peanut Butter
ETA: 4 Weeks

Len & Larry Sandwich Cookies:

Flavors: Vanilla & Oreo Like Chocolate
L&L tastes good but god damn they make me fart so bad I could fumigate a whole trench in WW1.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let’s just hope these new L&L cookies meet label claims this time..

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost continues to beta sample Ghost Greens
Update on the Ghost Website and Loyalty Services

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't see it, I'm assuming that all the total sugars are added sugars and the fibre is counted as carbs but not on a one to one basis.
And that’s illegal.... you can claim “net carbs” or “active carbs” on a different part of the package, but not here

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New MA Labs Product: ADERALL

Hi, guys. I am super excited about my newest product, Aderall. It just went into production and should be out within the next 3 weeks or so. It will be unlike any other product on the market today, as no other product has the ingredient profile this stuff has. This product is LOADED! Check out the ingredient profile! I have a lot to say about this product, but most of the details will be in the write-up (e.g. product description). For now, I will just touch on the basics.

As you can see, I designed this product to mimic the effects of Adderall, which is not an easy task, but it IS possible. Let's look at the CNS stim blend first. I decided on a combination of dicaffeine malate, theacrine and dynamine. Not only will this blend provide a prolonged effect (dicaffeine malate has a longer duration of action compared to regular caffeine), but due to the nature of theacrine and dynamine (and unlike most stim bends), it will not cause the jitters or anxiety, nor will it elevate heart rate or blood pressure to any significant degree. This was an important prerequisite, as the script drug Adderall does not typically provide the erratic, jump out of your seat feeling that many stims provide. Instead, it provides a very intense, but focused effect that lends itself to both physical activity and mental tasks with equal proficiency. For this reason, I knew early on that this particular combo was going to be the foundational CNS component of the product.

The next ingredient falls in the class of compounds known as eugeroics. For this compound, I decided on adrafinil. For those of you who are unfamiliar with adrafinil, it is very cool stuff. It converts directly to modafinil at an impressive rate and as a result, provides the same exact effect as modafinil, yet it lasts considerably longer (about 12-15 hours). Therefore, this product is NOT something you would want to take in the afternoon or evening, but rather in the morning...or at least 12 hours before going to sleep. As you can see, I dosed this compound HIGH at a full 500 mg per serving. This will provide the equivalent of roughly 250-330 mg of modafinil-- a powerful dosage, to be sure. When combined with the stim blend mentioned above, the effect is highly euphoric, invigorating and both physcially and cognitively rejuvenating. Just this combination of ingredients alone would be enough to warrant a product all on its own, but I went WAY further than that. Enter the nootropic blend...

With a blend of phenylpiracetam, sunifiram, alpha GPC, sulbutiamine, l-theanine and huperzine-a, Adderall is a vertiable powerhouse! The phenylpiracetam alone is dosed at 125 mg--a dose you're not going to find in any supplement in this industry (if you find it at all), especially in a combination product like this. Phenylpiracetam is awesome stuff, enhancing both physcial and mental abilities alike. It is widely considered to be the most powerful racetam. Unfortunately, It is banned in IOC competition, so for those of you who are subjected to those testing guidelines, abstinence is required. Like phenylpiracetam, sunifiram is also considered the most powerful compound in its class (the ampakines) and is dosed at a full 10 mg. Throw some alpha GPC on top of that (to supercharge the effects of the racetams and ampakines), some huperzine-a on top of that (which supercharges the effect of alpha GPC), some sulbutiamine and l-theanine...and you have a powerhouse supplement unlike anything else on the market today!

I could go on for pages and pages about each ingredient...how they work together syngergistically, etc., but I will stop here...and those of you who want to learn more, more information will be available when the product is released. Just read the product description on the product page.

Note: Although the ingredient profile shown below lists the product as having 20 servings, the final ingredient profile will have it listed as 20-30 servings, as many people will NOT need (or want) to take the full dosage. With each ingredient being dosed at or above full clinical doses, a full 3 cap dose is very pwerfull. Keep in mind that it takes about 60-75 mminutes for this product to fully kick-in, but once it does, you may find that 3 caps is more than enough for you. Some of you will love the full dose, while others will scale it back a bit. To each their own. :)

Aderall High Potency Psychostimulant-Nootropic Matrix”

60 Capsules
Servings Size:
3 capsules (1,885 mg)
Servings per Bottle: 20

Per Serving:

CNS Stimulant Complex

Dynamine: 250 mg
Dicaffeine Malate: 200 mg
Theacrine: 200 mg

Pro-Modafinil Analogue
Adrafinil: 500 mg

Nootropic Complex

Alpha GPC: 200 mg
Sulbutiamine: 200 mg
L-Theanine: 200 mg
Phenylpiracetam: 125 mg
Sunifiram: 10 mg
Huperzine-A: 100 mcg

Last edited:

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting this new Ma lab product, do you guy ship too Canada? Whit good success rate
I can't ship there anymore with e-checks. It's not because I can't physically ship there...because I can...with a good success rate. Rather, I have no way of accepting payment, as e-checks can't be used internationally. The good news is that I am planning on getting cc's for MA labs in 4-5 months.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can't ship there anymore with e-checks. It's not because I can't physically ship there...because I can...with a good success rate. Rather, I have no way of accepting payment, as e-checks can't be used internationally. The good news is that I am planning on getting cc's for MA labs in 4-5 months.
That looks fantastic! Do you have an expected price point? Also, is the Dynamine and theacrine shown the total yield?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Hi, guys. I am super excited about my newest product, Aderall. It just went into production and should be out within the next 3 weeks or so. It will be unlike any other product on the market today, as no other product has the ingredient profile this stuff has. This product is LOADED! Check out the ingredient profile! I have a lot to say about this product, but most of the details will be in the write-up (e.g. product description). For now, I will just touch on the basics.

As you can see, I designed this product to mimic the effects of Adderall, which is not an easy task, but it IS possible. Let's look at the CNS stim blend first. I decided on a combination of dicaffeine malate, theacrine and dynamine. Not only will this blend provide a prolonged effect (dicaffeine malate has a longer duration of action compared to regular caffeine), but due to the nature of theacrine and dynamine (and unlike most stim bends), it will not cause the jitters or anxiety, nor will it elevate heart rate or blood pressure to any significant degree. This was an important prerequisite, as the script drug Adderall does not typically provide the erratic, jump out of your seat feeling that many stims provide. Instead, it provides a very intense, but focused effect that lends itself to both physical activity and mental tasks with equal proficiency. For this reason, I knew early on that this particular combo was going to be the foundational CNS component of the product.

The next ingredient falls in the class of compounds known as eugeroics. For this compound, I decided on adrafinil. For those of you who are unfamiliar with adrafinil, it is very cool stuff. It converts directly to modafinil at an impressive rate and as a result, provides the same exact effect as modafinil, yet it lasts considerably longer (about 12-15 hours). Therefore, this product is NOT something you would want to take in the afternoon or evening, but rather in the morning...or at least 12 hours before going to sleep. As you can see, I dosed this compound HIGH at a full 500 mg per serving. This will provide the equivalent of roughly 250-330 mg of modafinil-- a powerful dosage, to be sure. When combined with the stim blend mentioned above, the effect is highly euphoric, invigorating and both physcially and cognitively rejuvenating. Just this combination of ingredients alone would be enough to warrant a product all on its own, but I went WAY further than that. Enter the nootropic blend...

With a blend of phenylpiracetam, sunifiram, alpha GPC, sulbutiamine, l-theanine and huperzine-a, Adderall is a vertiable powerhouse! The phenylpiracetam alone is dosed at 125 mg--a dose you're not going to find in any supplement in this industry (if you find it at all), especially in a combination product like this. Phenylpiracetam is awesome stuff, enhancing both physcial and mental abilities alike. It is widely considered to be the most powerful racetam. Unfortunately, It is banned in IOC competition, so for those of you who are subjected to those testing guidelines, abstinence is required. Like phenylpiracetam, sunifiram is also considered the most powerful compound in its class (the ampakines) and is dosed at a full 10 mg. Throw some alpha GPC on top of that (to supercharge the effects of the racetams and ampakines), some huperzine-a on top of that (which supercharges the effect of alpha GPC), some sulbutiamine and l-theanine...and you have a powerhouse supplement unlike anything else on the market today!

I could go on for pages and pages about each ingredient...how they work together syngergistically, etc., but I will stop here...and those of you who want to learn more, more information will be available when the product is released. Just read the product description on the product page.

Note: Although the ingredient profile shown below lists the product as having 20 servings, the final ingredient profile will have it listed as 20-30 servings, as many people will NOT need (or want) to take the full dosage. With each ingredient being dosed at or above full clinical doses, a full 3 cap dose is very pwerfull. Keep in mind that it takes about 60-75 mminutes for this product to fully kick-in, but once it does, you may find that 3 caps is more than enough for you. Some of you will love the full dose, while others will scale it back a bit. To each their own. :)

60 Capsules
Servings Size:
3 capsules (1,885 mg)

Per Serving:

CNS Stimulant Complex

Pro-Modafinil Analogue

Nootropic Complex

Looks dope! Probably great for those few days during the month that you need a serious push.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That looks fantastic! Do you have an expected price point? Also, is the Dynamine and theacrine shown the total yield?
Thanks for pointing that out. The dynamine is actually dosed at 100 mg actual dynamine, but because I have flavorless dynamine, I need to use 250 mg in order to get 100 mg. The theacrine is an actual 200 mg. Once you add in the caffeine, that's already 500 mg of total CNS stims--a pretty substantial dose. Everything else is as shown on the label.

To be honest, if there were any more stims in it than there already are, it would likely be too strong for most people to use, as CNS stims synergize with and intensify the effects of eugeroics such as adrafinil, etc. You also have a large dose of phenylpiracetam, which also has stimulant properties, as does sunifiram, and sulbutiamine, etc.. Any more CNS stims and it would just be too much.

It is important for all 3 categories of compounds to be included at the proper ratios to one another, so that the product provides the desired effect. Putting too much of any one thing in the product will actually make it less viable as an adderall alternative. I thought long and hard about the dosing for every single component. I didn't shortchange the dosing for ANY of the ingredients, but included EXACTLY what I thought was ideal to provide the desired effect, regardless of cost.

With that said, this product was expensive to make--very close to what Vicaine cost before it was discontinued and Vicaine was one of, if not the most costly product to produce in the entire industry (that's why it had a retail cost of $78.99 and it sold like crazy). Adderall's production cost is close to that of Vicaine, as several of the ingredients are quite costly, especially at the dosages I use. Once you add all the different ingredients together, the price gets up there.

It will likely have a retail cost of $69.99, but as always, AM members have a 20% discount code available to them, which will bring the cost down to the mid-upper $50's. In all honestly, if I was following the pricing tiers of the industry, I would be selling this product for over $100. But...no one makes anything like this because 99% of all supp companies have profit margins in the 300-500% range for encapsulated products. With profit margins like that, the product would cost way more than what I am selling it for. This is the reason you NEVER see products like this from 99% of other companies. They would rather make products that cost $10 and sell them for $40-$50 (400%-500% profit margin)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am always looking for "The Next Big Thing" for fat burning, I may have to give this a try. I always find your Supplement to be Top Quality !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you talking about Aderall by MA Labs? its a nootropic // energy product, not a fatburner
I have used Modafinil and the increased energy does burn fat, plus the focus factor allows you to do twice as much cardio with out watching the clock Win Win !

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
But if his cardio session is longer he is burning fat with the product

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
But if his cardio session is longer he is burning fat with the product
Anyone can walk on a treadmill longer. You don't need caffeine or a supplement to do that.
Even if it does make him do more cardio, if his diet is not in alginment with a deficit that has 0 effect towards losing fat.( and his current goal isnt that in the first place)

The point I am making is there is no specific ingredient in the formula geared towards fatloss, regardless of the outcome it has towards cognitive enhancement, focus, and memory improvement.

You may as well market all energy drinks, pre-workouts, nootropic products, monsters, bangs, hyde power potion etc.. as fatloss products since it gives you energy. Not the general gist of the supplement at all.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Axe & Sledge dropping a new Pre-workout tonight at 8 PM Eastern

Price: TBD not on the webpage yet.

Flavors:
Raspberry Lemonade and HWMF (Hard Working Mother F*cker).

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The 'x & x' names have hit preworkouts now? Peak hipster achieved. I won't use it ever jst based on that stupidity. Lol

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love the idea of having to walk into a brick & mortar store and ask the sales person for that preworkout.

‘What flavour would you like?’
‘Hard working mother fucker’

sorry?

‘..hard working mother fucker? Tastes like rocket pop but for some reason they gave it a stupid name?’

ah yes; can I interest you in some samples of their night time formula? ‘spooky midnight creeper’ or ‘out like a fucking light?’

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Chocolate Caramel confirmed as Dymatize 25th Limited Edition 25th Anniversary Flavor
Will be out next month

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is there any reason that 350mgs of caffeine has become common? I know plenty do more or less, I just wonder if there is a reason many do 350 now.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Axe & Sledge dropping a new Pre-workout tonight at 8 PM Eastern

Price: TBD not on the webpage yet.

Flavors:
Raspberry Lemonade and HWMF (Hard Working Mother F*cker).
Not liking their new labels, much preferred the old white with dark red font. Not that labels should matter. Just sayin.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Posts deleted. For the 100th time, this isn't the thread for what you like or don't like about the supplement marketing industry.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any sort of idea what that flavor is? Like cola + ???
Miami cola is traditionally cola & cream soda flavors with a hint of orange. Sometimes a little cherry flavor too. So I assume Bang will taste similar.
That sounds WAY better than my initial expectation! With a name like Miami Cola, I was thinking maybe some warm sweat dripped off of Bruno Mars’ gold chains, with a hint of being robbed at knifepoint

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That sounds WAY better than my initial expectation! With a name like Miami Cola, I was thinking maybe some warm sweat dripped off of Bruno Mars’ gold chains, with a hint of being robbed at knifepoint
And a dash of good ol cocaine

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for pointing that out. The dynamine is actually dosed at 100 mg actual dynamine, but because I have flavorless dynamine, I need to use 250 mg in order to get 100 mg. The theacrine is an actual 200 mg. Once you add in the caffeine, that's already 500 mg of total CNS stims--a pretty substantial dose. Everything else is as shown on the label.

To be honest, if there were any more stims in it than there already are, it would likely be too strong for most people to use, as CNS stims synergize with and intensify the effects of eugeroics such as adrafinil, etc. You also have a large dose of phenylpiracetam, which also has stimulant properties, as does sunifiram, and sulbutiamine, etc.. Any more CNS stims and it would just be too much.

It is important for all 3 categories of compounds to be included at the proper ratios to one another, so that the product provides the desired effect. Putting too much of any one thing in the product will actually make it less viable as an adderall alternative. I thought long and hard about the dosing for every single component. I didn't shortchange the dosing for ANY of the ingredients, but included EXACTLY what I thought was ideal to provide the desired effect, regardless of cost.

With that said, this product was expensive to make--very close to what Vicaine cost before it was discontinued and Vicaine was one of, if not the most costly product to produce in the entire industry (that's why it had a retail cost of $78.99 and it sold like crazy). Adderall's production cost is close to that of Vicaine, as several of the ingredients are quite costly, especially at the dosages I use. Once you add all the different ingredients together, the price gets up there.

It will likely have a retail cost of $69.99, but as always, AM members have a 20% discount code available to them, which will bring the cost down to the mid-upper $50's. In all honestly, if I was following the pricing tiers of the industry, I would be selling this product for over $100. But...no one makes anything like this because 99% of all supp companies have profit margins in the 300-500% range for encapsulated products. With profit margins like that, the product would cost way more than what I am selling it for. This is the reason you NEVER see products like this from 99% of other companies. They would rather make products that cost $10 and sell them for $40-$50 (400%-500% profit margin)

60 Capsules
Servings Size:
3 capsules (1,885 mg)

Per Serving:

CNS Stimulant Complex

Pro-Modafinil Analogue

Nootropic Complex

Thats why I follow you, dude. Awesome ingredients, no BS.

Now that I sucked up to you gimme a free bottle😎